Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature

Old 06-14-2022, 11:04 AM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

ABBA VITE's Liberalist Novel

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF

Continuing from the previous chapters...

‘All the narrations over the main subject mentions the elderly darling of Eve WHO SHOULD BE ACCEPTED AS AN INNOCENT HONEY SURVIVING UNDER THE THREAT OF ISLAMIC TERROR. It says not to carry messages between the elderly boyfriend and her so that’s why one should have thought she would know what was in it.’ Remarked a far voice. ‘My orders’, mumbled a fading statement to have been fading, ‘were simply to carry the clearly purposed mean, wait until it had been understood, and if you think it necessary take back an answer either oral or written.’ ‘Good’, said another lady but Eve. ‘There’s no need to understand and yet perceived; just tell all what are our real names, by the way? I couldn’t perceive anything.’
Then Humboldt began to retell the story all over again: I saw three equalities in the middle of that evening! The main door of the mansion, to which the crowd is headed, guests including us - I wonder if we were included? No, nothing in need of any clue punctually, and yet I want to ask this because to have been being invited is another thing, having our name fixed on the guest list is another matter-yes, the cobbled square where the entrance opens... There was also harmony; all the elements that complement the magnificent in every respect: for example, separating the magnificent world behind the main door from the atmosphere of the special calendar reign outside on the stone-paved square - as if perceiving the expensive tulle pulled in front of it was enough to prove its authenticity - and in everything that causes accumulation there.
‘We,’ said all. ‘Then thank “Freethought on my behalf for my acceptance and its particular kindness, which I know how to value as I ought, not having proved my merits of painting by means of words here yet. I will act entirely in accordance with your plans, and I have no particular requirements that evening.’
Eve, who had been listening attentively, asked if she could run through the main message out loud. Humboldt said yes, Eve recited everything word for word. Then she rose to leave. All this while the group had been scrutinizing her face, and now she did so for the last time. Although Humboldt was about the same height as the average member of the group, his darling seemed to be looking down at everybody from above, but almost humbly, although it was impossible to imagine her causing awkwardness to anyone. To be sure, she was only a sweet heart and did not know the contents of the message based on the mission adopted by both the East and West Europe, say civilization she had delivered, but her eyes, her smile, her gestures seemed to be a message in themselves, even if she didn’t know it.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-17-2022, 11:40 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Suddenly she, wrapped with a lot of lucrative words went quiet. And, after a while an audience-obviously hiding somewhere around-offered his hand, which clearly surprised our master of narration therein, who had intended only to bow. As soon as she had quitted her narrative mood before opening the door-The house angels might know what door it could be so far-she had leaned against it for a moment and looked around the place, with a glance that was not meant for any particular living body as soon as she oozed towards a shadowy corner. As for the other he talked: The apartment we lived in for a period was very interesting with its large comfortable apartments and windows overlooking a beautiful boulevard. But one of the most interesting features was that there was a very luxurious movie theatre underneath, that is, on the ground floor of the apartment building. In a memory tour dating back to my very young ages, I knew that one of my most striking longings was to be able to go to bed and sleep immediately after watching a good movie in any cinema. Building a bridge between the past and the future seemed easy to me in this sense, and I went to this cinema a couple of times in the evening, at the 21st matinee, to watch good movies by chance. Thus, I have fully satisfied one of my cravings. However, in human life, there are also longings that are not complete in all their dimensions, although they are very delicious. As a matter of fact, I dreamed of being a guest of an officer who served in the guard regiment in one of the most civilized cities in Europe and his honourable family, famous for their olive oil dishes - the word family is used as a wife in our country - for the night's sleep. And even having breakfast with them the next morning… In another case, I remember that I really enjoyed this project of happiness. Yes, I tasted that too, but it was a phase of my life that I could only realize half of, that adventure was in a period of my life dedicated to trade. The civilized city I am talking about was not like the city where I lived in my childhood and early youth: socially, the foreigners living there were considered to have come from cowardly settlements due to their quiet attitudes. Imagine the natural result of this: the people of the place where you were born, and even the people of the civilized region, where their brave representatives act calmly and masterfully, seem chicken-hearted to the eyes of the compatriots. As a matter of fact, this was how it was, and in my nascent years, when my eyes weren't open yet, the correlation between heroism and region seemed extremely convincing to me in that age I mentioned.
Then she appeared again with an obligatorily explanation ‘I’m going to fetch my drawings from my room, and then we’ll discuss our first job of work.’ None, of course moved to accompany her otherwise she would cry ‘No, stay here…’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-18-2022, 06:18 AM
Hound

Erdogan will suck Putin's dikk if that will get him another term. Time for you to go back to Central Asia.
Old 06-19-2022, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basset Hound View Post
Erdogan will suck Putin's dikk if that will get him another term. Time for you to go back to Central Asia.
Let me add the name of the secret teacher of that sucker. Gulen to your nice text!
Old 06-19-2022, 10:49 PM
Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post
Quote:
Let me add the name of the secret teacher of that sucker. Gulen to your nice text!
Isn't your name Erdogan?
Old 06-19-2022, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post
Quote:
Isn't your name Erdogan?
Having been obliged to migrate to The USA as a Jewish scholar Abert Einstein's name on Turkish passport was Ahmet Tekdaş as your family name could be Hound!

Merci for this name chattering we owe you,
Yours,
Semitic Docteur Abba Vite du Monsieur SOLZHHENITSOF M. AND answering to the SEVERAL names like Dr.MES, EBU WELID Moustapha, Mustafa Erdogan etcetera, etcetera!

Last edited by SOLZHENITSOF; 06-20-2022 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-22-2022, 09:10 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

The narrator-The Hebrew like Prof. MES existing in google with his nickname ( Mou.Er.Su) tending to an existence of whom even couldn’t be recognized thoroughly by him himself in a classical way-at this point in his word to have been running away and fetching his old mother and sister-they were natives, but his father was Hebrew Good Samaritan-thereafter this person came back. This time it would not be an individual speech, of the kind that would be spoken in public, never…so the audience would listen to another part of the story from the trio! As a matter of fact, this trio continued to narrate with a voice almost like a chorus: Why should you think we would be so impressed with our memories and remember most of them with tears of happiness? In present time based on the currant speech let’s think:
While there are many reasons for this, the strongest reason is the most unique. When you think of memory, the past tense comes to mind, right, okay? When the days when we don't have a home become a thing of the past, it becomes too much for the time elapse to be taken away from us. We would like a house that belongs to us to make a game of color and light with a towel hanging on the bathroom door. How sweet a perception would be the light, color, shadow and reflections about that thing at the moment of request, without exaggeration, of course, what do you think, huh? In the same way, for example, or especially meteorology news, even half an hour after the agency presentation, they would blend into the past and reflect both itself and the weather conditions outside of the illegal house, which we define as if it was a house that would necessarily belong to us, say as if it belonged to us. At this point in the word, the person who added his mother and sister to the talk set would offer a purely individual opinion. That is, the consideration that he presents as an open philosophy lesson without adding artistic elements to his speech can always continue to carry a clear opposition to the existential school of thought, in a way that brings his idea to the mass. The speaker, in short, cared a lot about the 7th age in our lives and emphasized that we should not have any life goals other than satisfying the longings of this age. Individual Of course, when he reached the aspirations of the age of seven, the time would have passed and there would be no individuals in the middle. But already at the age of seven, the ignorance of whether we were lost or not could logically put forward as an opinion base. Mana weighed heavily as the trio weighed in on the retelling. So much so that there is only one reason to live that can be derived from that meaning, but with a single question, where could the Existential School be built without a foundation, in which corner of the school garden? That corner was the age of 7; Complete your cycle here then recreate yourself...
Inasmuch as there were the literary obligation to fight Anti-Semitism through the story. LO!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-27-2022, 11:03 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

The tale of her or of his actually their interrupted by a journalist passing by the Simon-The Little Hebrew Boy’s house, say its near surrounding began to tell something for the sake of rejoicing Abraham’s sons who have had been tasting a hugely bitter grief upon the lowest level within The New Ottoman’s Caliphate exposed to both voters and nominees-dealing with political affairs-in the world.
The journalist read from his newly penned news and commentaries:

24 TV canlı / 24 TV-R.T. ERDOGAN’s TV-Live
June 22, 2022 18:17
22 Haziran 2022 Çarşamba 18:09- Güncelleme: 22 Haziran 2022 Çarşamba 18:17

Recep Tayyip Erdogan is The Turkey’s Caliph or rather The Student of Turkish Ayatollah-Gulen! That swindler, say R.T. Erdogan, claims that the King of Saudi Arabia came to Turkey to seek his help. Yes, you see: this man is a charlatan. But it has no more significance and power than a poor laughing stock. In this respect, his re-election as the head of state would be beneficial for all of Europe-from east to west- and the USA! And yet we-well civilized people of the world should control the ridiculous Islamic terrorists like R.T. Erdogan.

Selman'ın Türkiye ziyaretinin bölgede kurulan Türkiye karşıtı bloğun çöktüğünün bir kanıtı olduğunu ifade eden Sarı, "Muhammed bin Selman, aslında İran'a karşı Türkiye'nin dengeleyici rolünü de arıyor. Bin Selman'ın ziyaretiyle Türkiye'nin Doğu Akdeniz ve Ege'de gücü pekişmiş oldu" ifadelerini kullandı.
24 TV-R.T. ERDOGAN’s TV-Live
Updated: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 18:17
Experts participating in 24 TV made important evaluations regarding the Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Salman's visit to Turkey.
The Caliph Erdogan’s puppet spokesman said, "Mohammed bin Selman is actually looking for Turkey's help to have got his strength having been strengthened"
OH! HA, HA, HA! VERY FUNNY!
They all wanted to go with the journalist, and yet the group as a whole had to repeat their common reflex in the way of staying still more sternly. Little Simons was no longer out in the front hall, but he had only just left, inasmuch as for the rest that event see extraneously instead, he him himself would be outside the house, where early dews was falling. ‘Extraneous existence?’ one of them called. No answer naturally. Eventually existing should come to the meaning of to have been extraneous. Could the person, defined in correct statement still be inside one of the houses around? There seemed to be no other possibility. All the same, one after another shouted his name at the top of his voice, and it echoed through the night and at last, a faint answer came back from the distance. He was so far away already, huh? Everybody. called him back, at the same time going towards him. They met where they were out of sight of the parish. ‘You’ cried Little Simon’s dad, unable to keep a quiver out of his voice, ‘there’s something else I wanted to extract from your misty behaviours. I’ll just point out that it’s a poor way of social life if I have to rely on your coming by chance when I need something from there. It’s not by chance that I’ve found within your depths now while such a speed perplexed everybody through what you make after being mobilized whereas I thought you must still be with us!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-01-2022, 12:51 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Deciphered by means of the words the group members used to use they should be who would know how long we all from the author to the people that were behaving, asking, replying and requestioning, answering again, independently, say out of the control of the story teller, and might have had to wait for their turn to show their next appearance. Since as Eve talked turning her face to Humboldt ‘You can ask me as the chief executive in making love for your lust whiff so I could always to come at times of your choice,’, and added ‘Even if that wouldn’t do either,’ making excess explanation ‘Perhaps I might go for as long as a year without wanting to send an inuendo implying sex for there’d be something urgent only quarter of an hour after you or I’d left.’ After it has been understood that the last part of that speech was of Humboldt’s not Eve’s! Eve carried on with the talk, ‘Well, in that case,’ breathed very speedily, ‘shall I call myself bad names as the chief executive in our sexual intercourse that there should be some other kind of link between you and me, not involving only that of mine?’ ‘No, no,’ said Humboldt ‘definitely not, I just mention the matter in passing. This time, fortunately, I was able to reach you.’ ‘Shall we go back to the inn so that you can give me your new impulses needed in the love bed therein my home?’ and breathed speedily too… maybe because of the newest wave of corona pandemic in The Europe. He had already taken another step towards the sweetheart. ‘That’s not necessary, darling,’ said Eve. ‘I’ll prefer to walk part of the way with you.’ ‘Why don’t you want to go nowhere but my house?’ asked Humboldt. ‘The lack of people there might bother me,’ said Eve implying over her chattering to create a family life full of tweeting children…their own children. ‘You saw for yourself how importunate those children around.’ ‘Alright we can go to your room without any intention regarding marriage,’ said Eve ‘It’s the room of mine,’ said Humboldt., ‘dirty and dismal; I wanted to walk a little way with you so as not to have to stay there. Let’s link arms,’ added he to overcome his hesitation, ‘and then we’ll walk more securely.’ And Eve took his arm. It was quite dark, Humboldt could not see her face, her figure was indistinct, and she had already tried to touch his arm a little while before. They did it as they wished, and they moved away from the group. Hard as he tried, Humboldt. found it difficult to keep up with Eve, one was impeding the other’s freedom of movement, and in ordinary circumstances this little detail would surely lead to failure, especially in the side-streets like the one where Humboldt had found himself kissing that extraordinarily young girl, and where he was only able to get along now with the support of her. But he fended off such anxieties, and it cheered himself that the girl said nothing; if they went along in silence, perhaps Eve too felt that just walking might be the point of their keeping company. And they were indeed walking on, but Humboldt didn’t know where they were going; he could make out nothing, and did not even know whether they had passed the any places looking like sanctuaries yet.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by SOLZHENITSOF; 07-01-2022 at 10:52 PM.

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature