Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy

Old 04-13-2016, 12:22 AM

Default Re: Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyelzu View Post
I heard we had a new troll.

Welcome to the forum, Bishop.

Edit, nvm just found the Nazi.
With all the name calling dead heads around here, I am surprised they know how to spell the word.

I hope you engage so I can analyze your brain.

We have a topic.

What is your view?

Did you watch Spotlight yet?

How would you apply the do unto others rule if you were a victim?

Regards
DL
Old 04-13-2016, 12:26 AM

Default Re: Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erimir View Post
Alright, to defend GCB...

I'm thinking that he meant to write

"Not that the ultimate responsibility lies with the victims, but that [sic] their parents, as their guardians, are the ones I blame and not the child victims."

But he's too careless or stupid to note that he changed the entire meaning of the sentence with his typo.
I appreciate the gesture. Thanks

I can screw up in 3 different languages and I plead in my defence that French is my mother tongue.

My language or phrasing does not explain the total lack of morality in the replies of most here who do not seem to have ever heard of the Golden Rule or how to apply it.

How would you apply it in such situations?

Regards
DL
Old 04-13-2016, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
I dunno. I think .
Not well.

You, like many here, seem to jump to conclusions before asking for clarification instead of asking first.

I visit many sites but do not usually find so much ignorance in the same site.

You guys should get around more.

Regards
DL
Old 04-13-2016, 12:29 AM

Quote:
No, you're here to make sweeping, unsupported statements, and then make snide, disparaging comments when people refuse to accept your faulty premises.
I will decide why I am here a hole. Not you.

Regards
DL
Old 04-13-2016, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
How are they failing to integrate?
Just google no go zone and note how many countries now have them. I have links if you need them but it is better to find your own as you might spot something I missed that might even help yopu refute my view.

France, Germany, England and the Northern European nations should all pop up. Googling Malmo Sweden will also reward you.

Regards
DL
Old 04-13-2016, 12:39 AM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
The Golden rule is our best moral concept
Oh deary deary me oh my, no. The Golden Rule is self-centered, presumptuous and more than a little infantile. If the GR is really the best we can do, then we should really consider whole-species suicide.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Ari (04-13-2016), livius drusus (04-13-2016), Pan Narrans (04-13-2016), Stormlight (04-13-2016), The Man (04-13-2016), thedoc (04-13-2016), Watser? (04-13-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 12:47 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

That seems like less of a failure to integrate and more like multiple failures of the countries government to treat all people equally.

I googled it and you know what I found, a bunch of right wing news services talking about sundown towns... er I mean no go zones, because those are totally bad unlike sundown towns which are a-ok!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-14-2016), The Man (04-13-2016), Watser? (04-13-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 12:48 AM
Fishy mokey

Oh yeah, let's liberate Syria and Iraq from the liberators or those other liberators who are fighting yet other liberators.
Ari (04-13-2016), livius drusus (04-13-2016), Pan Narrans (04-13-2016), Stormlight (04-13-2016), The Man (04-13-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Oh deary deary me oh my, no. The Golden Rule is self-centered, presumptuous and more than a little infantile. If the GR is really the best we can do, then we should really consider whole-species suicide.
Chastisement without correction just shows the hate in your heart so I am not surprised that you do not consider others.

What is your best moral tenet?

Or do you have one?

Regards
DL
Old 04-13-2016, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
That seems like less of a failure to integrate and more like multiple failures of the countries government to treat all people equally.

I googled it and you know what I found, a bunch of right wing news services talking about sundown towns... er I mean no go zones, because those are totally bad unlike sundown towns which are a-ok!
I guess that you did not listen to German families complain about being put out of their homes to make room for immigrants.

If you think you have an accurate picture after the very little time you have had to surf then there is nothing I can tell you.

The failure to integrate I see as the Muslim problem as they want their own schools, their own food and their own Sharia law and continue to hate the West for our liberal ideas and freedom of speech.

Regards
DL
Old 04-13-2016, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
Oh yeah, let's liberate Syria and Iraq from the liberators or those other liberators who are fighting yet other liberators.
No life or anything worthwhile to say yet eh?

Regards
DL
Old 04-13-2016, 12:57 AM
Fishy mokey

Indeed.
Pan Narrans (04-13-2016), Stephen Maturin (04-13-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 01:08 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Quote:
I guess that you did not listen to German families complain about being put out of their homes to make room for immigrants.
You're right, I was too busy listening to the Chinese and Mexican families in San Francisco complain about being put out of their homes to make room for white tech bros.

What you really meant to say is, "Did I listen to the rightwing papers who suddenly care about renters rights over property owners when those property owners decide to do something different with the property they rightfully own, but it feeds into anti-muslim panic, so they will puff up a few examples into a full blown crisis." No I did not.

Quote:
If you think you have an accurate picture after the very little time you have had to surf then there is nothing I can tell you.
I like how you think you've introduced me to a new term or idea. Tell me, have you bothered to google Sundown town?

Quote:
The failure to integrate I see as the Muslim problem as they want their own schools, their own food and their own Sharia law and continue to hate the West for our liberal ideas and freedom of speech.
Considering I've met plenty of integrated Muslims, and plenty of Christians that want their own schools, police force and religious law, could it be it's actually you who are prejudice against Muslims?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-14-2016), Sock Puppet (04-13-2016), Stephen Maturin (04-13-2016), Stormlight (04-13-2016), The Man (04-13-2016), thedoc (04-13-2016), Watser? (04-22-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 01:15 AM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Chastisement without correction just shows the hate in your heart so I am not surprised that you do not consider others.
:laugh:

Why do so many sanctimonious shitheads believe that the ol' ticker is the seat of human emotions?

Ah well, no matter.

No one, not even you, is so shit-all stupid as to believe that the Golden Rule is anything other than fundamentally self-centered.

Quote:
What is your best moral tenet?
It would be better for your moral and spiritual development if you figure that out on your own, but here's a road map. First, write out the standard iteration of the Golden Rule. Second, think about what's on the paper in front of you until you understand just how self-centered it is. Third, rewrite the Golden Rule in a manner that truly places others first. I think you'll be surprised at how easy it is.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-14-2016), davidm (04-13-2016), JoeP (04-13-2016), livius drusus (04-13-2016), Sock Puppet (04-13-2016), SR71 (04-14-2016), Stormlight (04-13-2016), The Man (04-13-2016), thedoc (04-13-2016), Watser? (04-13-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 01:56 AM
Spiffiest wanger

Quote:
"Peacegirl can't stomach reading my spiel." "There is no telling what lengths I will go to." "There is nothing peacegirl can offer that can compare to my idiocy." "I am a sick dude.” “Chastisement without corrections shows the hate in my heart.”

Maturin is really on a roll and is winnah … again! ----> :trophy:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-14-2016), SR71 (04-14-2016), Stephen Maturin (04-13-2016), Stormlight (04-13-2016), The Man (04-13-2016), thedoc (04-13-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 02:54 PM
Quality Contributor

Let's not forget that he has LITERALLY murdered plenty of white children! IMHO, he should be more ashamed of himself than he is.

Stephen Maturin, what a bastard.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:05 PM
Just keep m'nose clean, egg, chips & beans, I'm always full of steam

Quote:
Quote:
No, you're here to make sweeping, unsupported statements, and then make snide, disparaging comments when people refuse to accept your faulty premises.
I will decide why I am here a hole. Not you.

Regards
DL
I'm just going by the available evidence, which is your rather stupid posts. You are here to feed your fragile ego. What you "decide" is irrelevant to what you actually do once you start up your shitposting.

:sockpuppet:...........
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-14-2016), JoeP (04-13-2016), livius drusus (04-13-2016), SR71 (04-14-2016), Stormlight (04-14-2016), The Man (04-13-2016), Watser? (04-13-2016)
Old 04-14-2016, 04:11 PM

Thanks all.

Regards
DL
Old 04-14-2016, 04:17 PM
Just keep m'nose clean, egg, chips & beans, I'm always full of steam

You're welcome! :cheesywink:

:sockpuppet:...........
Thanks, from:
Awareness (05-30-2016), SR71 (04-14-2016), Stephen Maturin (04-14-2016), Stormlight (04-15-2016)
Old 05-30-2016, 08:30 AM
Always keep cool.

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT !!!

Quote:
" I would urge these victims and their families to step up and do the right thing and return the payoffs and lay charges instead so that we can rid our churches and mosques of these predatory criminals.

Do you agree that silence is just as immoral as the initial crime when victims or their guardian/parents accept payoffs from religions to buy their silence? "
The silence of the catholic church, the men and women that is whom are practicing religion is not to be forgiven !!

But on the other hand, people leaving the church because man is being man, being able to be such a creep, has nothing to do with being a church.....

condemning a symbol and symbols is ludicrous !!

The priests and bishops, knowing or doing it, had to step forward and spill it out and be banned from church, but they did not, that is not to be forgiven!!

But the church itself being wrong, that is just wishfull thinking for some !!

MORONS!!
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 05-30-2016 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Those two or three Imams compared with thousands of creeps in the Catholic church?But marrying little girls , that is another

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy