Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 12-03-2016, 11:43 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
peaegirl, do you agree with your source Jeff Prager that "World Jewry declared war on Hitler well before there were any wars"?
I have no idea Chuck. I just listened to him speak on radio and he sounds pretty sane to me.
Quoted for the benefit of parents doing their due diligence.

peacegirl, do you agree with your source Jeff Prager that no planes hit the World Trade Center on 9/11, but that 9/11 was, in fact, a nuclear attack?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-04-2016), Dragar (12-04-2016), Pan Narrans (12-04-2016), specious_reasons (12-04-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016), Vivisectus (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 12:54 AM
Did nothing but lick toilet paper

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Quote:
peaegirl, do you agree with your source Jeff Prager that "World Jewry declared war on Hitler well before there were any wars"?
I have no idea Chuck.
So, as you see things, it's entirely possible that the World Jewry started WWII by declaring war on Hitler.

Quote:
I just listened to him speak on radio and he sounds pretty sane to me.
Translation: he's anti-vax, therefore he's correct. That's some first-rate due diligence there.

But then again, maybe you ARE a neo-Nazi. :shrug:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 12:59 AM

9/11 Scholars Forum

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-04-2016), ChuckF (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 01:12 AM

Jeff Prager - A History Of Israeli False Flags, Murders and Attacks On Humanity

I had no idea that Kristallnacht was a Jew plot to make the Nazis look bad.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-04-2016), ChuckF (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 01:24 AM

Quote:
The same nature that allowed Hitler to slaughter six million Jews . . .
~ Seymour Lessans, allegedy1

Quote:
There was NEVER an order from Hitler to exterminate the Jews.
~ Jeff Prager

:chin:

1The quoted material comes from the Corrupted Text, which renders it highly likely that Lessans did not write it.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-04-2016), Dragar (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have no idea Chuck. I just listened to him speak on radio and he sounds pretty sane to me.

peacegirl, do you agree with your source Jeff Prager that no planes hit the World Trade Center on 9/11, but that 9/11 was, in fact, a nuclear attack?
I don't know what his reasoning is. The worst thing a scientist can do (and you're clearly not one) is to throw out his hypothesis just because it sounds kooky.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 12-04-2016, 02:49 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't know what his reasoning is. The worst thing a scientist can do (and you're clearly not one) is to throw out his hypothesis just because it sounds kooky.
peacegirl, do you believe that the planes that hit the World Trade Center were hypothetical planes?

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-04-2016), Dragar (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 08:26 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
Unfortunately, the criminal justice system is not perfect. Sometimes those not guilty have had to pay the price for the guilty. Have you heard of the innocence project?
So, if there's a possibility that the justice system might punish an innocent person, each citizen should have the right to choose whether or not they can get arrested?
What are you talking about Specious? This doesn't mean anything other than there are mistakes being made.
I hate to see all the harm coming to innocent people at the barrel of a gun. We must have a choice not to participate in the justice system.
Let it be known, now and forever hereafter, that I, Angakuk, choose to not be arrested for any cause, legitimate or otherwise.
specious_reasons (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 11:11 AM
Now in six dimensions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl
The worst thing a scientist can do (and you're clearly not one) is to throw out his hypothesis just because it sounds kooky.
Nope. The worst thing you can do as a scientist is fool yourself.

The second worse thing you can do is fail to reject something that has obviously been ruled out.

You'd make a terrible scientist.
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No I don't. I saw the second plane hit on tv. Unless that was somehow fabricated, I don't see how he could think otherwise. But this does not make him crazy. Isn't that what you and everyone else here is portraying him to be? Mike Adams has some far out ideas, but that doesn't make him crazy either. I'm sure there are some scientists who have some far out ideas that don't fit into the mainstream. Do you scrutinize them in the same way? That being said, I would like to understand why Jeff Prager believes what he does. His books are free, so you can't call him a greedy profiteer, now can you?

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 12-04-2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragar View Post
Quote:
The worst thing a scientist can do (and you're clearly not one) is to throw out his hypothesis just because it sounds kooky.

The second worse thing you can do is fail to reject something that has obviously been ruled out.

His observations have not been ruled out Dragar.

Old 12-04-2016, 02:09 PM
Now in six dimensions!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You spelt 'speculations' wrong. And sure they have. The moons of Jupiter for starters, but there are plenty more!
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You spelt 'speculations' wrong. And sure they have. The moons of Jupiter for starters, but there are plenty more!
Sorry but they were not speculations. They were astute observations. We've been through this a thousand times. If Lessans was right that we see efferently, the established theory falls flat!

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-04-2016 at 07:20 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Now in six dimensions!

Quote:
If Lessans was right that we see efferentky, the established theory falls flat!
Genius. :rolleyes:

Lessans made specualtions. If Lessans was right, we wouldn't see the things we see. Therefore Lessans was wrong. That's an astute observation. :yup:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-04-2016), ChuckF (12-04-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 05:39 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, do you agree that Jeff Prager's observations are astute?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-04-2016), Dragar (12-04-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
If Lessans was right that we see efferently, the established theory falls flat!

Lessans made specualtions. If Lessans was right, we wouldn't see the things we see. Therefore Lessans was wrong. That's an astute observation. :yup:
Lessans' observations can be tested. They were not speculations. Furthermore, if Lessans was right, we would see the things we see because nothing changes. The only difference is that we would know what we see is in real time.

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-04-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:21 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lessans' observations can be tested. They were not speculations. Furthermore, if Lessans was right, we would see the things we see because nothing changed, only we would know it's in real time.
:lol:

If we saw in real time, we would see something else, as the moons of Jupiter show. This is a test of your Dad's nonsense, and it fails the test. Game over.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), ChuckF (12-04-2016), Dragar (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 07:26 PM

Quote:
peacegirl, do you agree that Jeff Prager's observations are astute?
:whup:

Old 12-04-2016, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lessans' observations can be tested. They were not speculations. Furthermore, if Lessans was right, we would see the things we see because nothing changed, only we would know it's in real time.

If we saw in real time, we would see something else, as the moons of Jupiter show. This is a test of your Dad's nonsense, and it fails the test. Game over.
The moons of Jupiter would not show something different. This is not a test of my dad's nonsense because it does not prove his observations wrong. Game not over.

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-04-2016 at 07:47 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:34 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, there is a growing consensus among many of your sources, including Jeff Prager and Lorraine Day, MD, that the Holocaust never happened as your Corrupted Text states. In view of the significant overlap between your target market of anti-vaxxers and Holocaust deniers, have you considered further revising your Corrupted Text to include some illustrative examples about how the Holocaust did not happen? It would require removing some text, but that ship sailed long ago when you first undertook to corrupt the text.

This may help you reach a new audience who may spend money on your Corrupted Text.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-04-2016), Dragar (12-04-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Quote:

The moons of Jupiter would not show something different. This is not a test of my dad's nonsense because it does not fail the test that would prove his observations wrong. Game not over.
Now you're just making stuff up again. Have you forgotten what the problem is? Give a summary.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-04-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 07:50 PM

Quote:
peacegirl, there is a growing consensus among many of your sources, including Jeff Prager and Lorraine Day, MD, that the Holocaust never happened as your Corrupted Text states.
What the hell are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
In view of the significant overlap between your target market of anti-vaxxers and Holocaust deniers, have you considered further revising your Corrupted Text to include some illustrative examples about how the Holocaust did not happen? It would require removing some text, but that ship sailed long ago when you first undertook to corrupt the text.

This may help you reach a new audience who may spend money on your Corrupted Text.
You're out the door! :popcorn:

Old 12-04-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The moons of Jupiter would not show something different. This is not a test of my dad's nonsense because it does not fail the test that would prove his observations wrong. Game not over.
Now you're just making stuff up again. Have you forgotten what the problem is? Give a summary.
I'm not making up stuff again. Romer made certain observations. Based on those observations he came to the conclusion that the delay in seeing Jupiter's moon by 15 minutes or so was due to the rotation of the Earth and the length of time it would take for light to get here. I really don't want to get into this again because it does not prove Lessans wrong. It just shows that there is a discrepancy in these two opposing interpretations.

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-04-2016 at 08:12 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm not making up stuff again. Romer made certain observations. Based on those observations he came to the conclusion that it was delayed light that accounted for the lag time. If that's not a good enough summary, oh well. :sadcheer:
What observations did he make? No copypaste or links. In your own words.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 08:16 PM

Quote:
In view of the significant overlap between your target market of anti-vaxxers and Holocaust deniers, have you considered further revising your Corrupted Text to include some illustrative examples about how the Holocaust did not happen? It would require removing some text, but that ship sailed long ago when you first undertook to corrupt the text.
This is correct. peacegirl has never had any compunctions of any sort about scrubbing or adding to the Corrupted Text. That is, after all, how the Corrupted Text became corrupted in the first place.

As the recent election revealed, there is a vast amount of neo-Nazi racist Holocaust denialism out there. The sheer number of times peacegirl has cited overtly anti-Semitic sources clearly establishes her spiritual kinship with these folks. A bit of outreach might be just the thing! Adding some Jeff Prager quotes about the Holohoax and Israel's ghastly crimes against humanity would be just the thing. When they read follow-up quotes from peacegirl's sources about how the Jews weaponized vaccines for use in their war of extermination against white people, the target audience will be neck-deep in their own germinal substance in no time!

I mean, at some point real action will be needed to get us rolling toward the New World, right? Reading the Corrupted Text and yammering about it is just mental masturbation if it goes no further. A properly scrubbed and modified Corrupted Text would not only generate book sales but also lead to establishment of special task forces - peacegirlian Einsatzgruppen, if you will - dedicated to doing whatever it takes. :yup:

Last edited by Stephen Maturin; 12-04-2016 at 08:27 PM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), ChuckF (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016), Vivisectus (12-05-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle