Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy

Old 06-12-2016, 12:11 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT EXIST !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
IS BARACK OBAMA A PROOF OF AMERICA THAT COLOUR HAS DISSAPEARED?
no

Quote:
YOU BRING A LAW IN THAT FORBIDS YOU TO SAY BLACK BUT ALSO OF COURSE WHITE MAN,
of course! that's the problem with a clearly racist society, the terms we use. as we all know the only reason you see blue is because we have the word blue, if the word blue didn't exist the sky would automatically look white to us.

Quote:
IN 2016 IT LOOKS THEN REALLY WISE FOR JUST SAYING MAN FOR EVERYBODY
sounds sexist to me.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), Crumb (06-12-2016), ShottleBop (06-12-2016), The Man (06-12-2016), Watser? (06-12-2016)
Old 06-12-2016, 12:25 AM
Fishy mokey

Quote:
Jij nog steeds heh Watser, heb je een prachtig antwoord op mijn mening, of is het gewoon ronduit iemand willen kleineren, gewoon uitschelden?

Laat het weten, je vindt wel een manier, hoeveel leden heeft Freethougt-forum eigenlijk?

Heerlijk , wat een rust !!!
Dat bedoel ik dus. Geen flauw idee waar je het over hebt. Welke mening? Welke rust?
The Man (06-12-2016)
Old 06-12-2016, 12:29 AM
Fishy mokey

Wat betreft je ideeën over zwart en wit/blank: net doen alsof racisme en dus de verschillende manier waarop de maatschappij met blank of zwart omgaat, niet bestaat is op zichzelf racistisch.
The Man (06-12-2016)
Old 06-12-2016, 12:50 AM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

I have no idea what kind of response you wanted to elicit with your opening post. It is not worded in a way that invites response. And you persist in hectoring, rather than explaining. If you truly desire to engage in conversation, stop pontificating and post a simple, declarative sentence that explains what you hope to discuss.

I would say that upwards of 95% of us here agree that the color of a person's skin should make no difference in the way they are treated, yet you, despite calling yourself "Awareness," seem to be unaware of that fact. You preach to us as if we are a benighted clan of knownothings who must come to drink at the well of your superior knowledge if we are to be saved from our own ignorance. Your repeated resort to denigrating language, and to all-cap declamations, provide no evidence to the contrary.

Last edited by ShottleBop; 06-12-2016 at 04:50 AM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), Ari (06-12-2016), Crumb (06-12-2016), The Man (06-12-2016)
Old 06-12-2016, 08:50 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
I have no idea what kind of response you wanted to elicit with your opening post. It is not worded in a way that invites response. And you persist in hectoring, rather than explaining. If you truly desire to engage in conversation, stop pontificating and post a simple, declarative sentence that explains what you hope to discuss.

I would say that upwards of 95% of us here agree that the color of a person's skin should make no difference in the way they are treated, yet you, despite calling yourself "Awareness," seem to be unaware of that fact. You preach to us as if we are a benighted clan of knownothings who must come to drink at the well of your superior knowledge if we are to be saved from our own ignorance. Your repeated resort to denigrating language, and to all-cap declamations, provide no evidence to the contrary.

Maybe now you are not colourblind anymore , and you do see the colour of the face ShottleBop.

Quote:
95% of us here agree that the color of a person's skin should make no difference in the way they are treated
THEN 95 % OF YOU THINK CROOKED, I'LL BE KIND THIS TIME, AND YOU KNOW WHY?

YOU DO NOT AND NEVER TREAT A COLOUR , YOU ONLY TREAT THE PERSON INSIDE THE BODY.

SEE HOW DUMB YOU THINK??? BE MORE AWARE OF LIFE SHOTTLEBOP, AND YOU WILL LIVE A REAL RICH LIFE .

Quote:
You preach to us as if we are a benighted clan of knownothings who must come to drink at the well of your superior knowledge if we are to be saved from our own ignorance. Your repeated resort to denigrating language, and to all-cap declamations, provide no evidence to the contrary.
Full of it ShottleBop?

Of drowning in your ignorance ?

Instead of giving your own view you only say this is wrong, and that is wrong , but you yourself are SO scared to write your own view of the matter.

Not once have you given your view on the matter that " black and white people do not exist " .

Why is that ShottleBop ??
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-12-2016 at 11:20 AM.
Old 06-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Always keep cool.

The reason that we discriminate is that some people in the world do not want to talk they would rather pout like a child
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

Old 06-12-2016, 09:13 AM
Always keep cool.

Maybe now you are not colourblind anymore , and you do see the colour of the face, on TV, in the streets. Is that not wonderful ?

You only seeing such a wonderful colour of the skin , instead of you being a real old pavlov experiment

Last edited by Awareness; 06-12-2016 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Thank you at least ShottleBop being indirectly my inspiration
Old 06-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Always keep cool.

There is no such thing as white or black people.

It is the most ridiculous thing you have ever heard.Can't SOME OF YOU get that through your heads?

It is so damn ignorant identifying yourself with how you look.

Maybe it is not much identifying with how you are as a person, but you will only have to do with what you got........

Last edited by Awareness; 06-12-2016 at 09:42 AM. Reason: I ALWAYS SAY SOME , SOME IS SAFE AND ACCURATE
Old 06-12-2016, 09:56 AM
It's however you interpret the question...

Location: On A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream

:thanked:
Old 06-12-2016, 10:13 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Thank you Gonzo , nice to hear from you again.......... i hate so called sophisticated politeness, it makes you want to puke........some just have to be satisfied with what they have got, and not just be content with their face....

although i am the only one with a foto of myself, it proves that some here on FF are not so bold at all with words, even their E-mail is an obscure Yahoo e-mail.

I said SOME Gonzo, i always say some , saying some is safe and ever so accurate !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-12-2016 at 10:53 AM.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Always keep cool.

Maybe it is not much identifying with how you are as a person,

but you will only have to do with what you got........

You may not and never again be your face any more , those times are gone !! Finito ! Footsy !!

And you do not on Freethought-Forum, that is kind of good right ?

Facebook does it different, they show their faces, how about FF threaders show their faces........?

Some of YOU have got to be TNT !

Last edited by Awareness; 06-12-2016 at 11:14 AM. Reason: teenagers and trolls
Old 06-12-2016, 11:25 AM
Always keep cool.

AH THE FREEDOM OF IT , TO SAY ANYTHING I DAMN WELL PLEASE !!!

MYSELF AS A so called MINORITY IN TODAYS SOCIETY SHITWORLD !!

There is nothing better then the Freethought-Forum, sixteen years and counting, i am watching you and i will split you wide open if i have to.

Last edited by Awareness; 06-12-2016 at 11:36 AM. Reason: real weid huh when people say that you have to shut up? There are a lot of dorks out there....
Old 06-12-2016, 11:34 AM

You seem to want a forum where everyone agrees with you unquestionably.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), The Man (06-12-2016), Watser? (06-12-2016)
Old 06-12-2016, 11:44 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
You seem to want a forum where everyone agrees with you unquestionably.
Well i will try at least,

but i will give my defeat, how about you Ari, do you want to try,

and some are right although we do not know each other at all, i will speak more softer, maybe this way i can lure you in......

you just do not deserve my trust, we do not know each other, that will only happen when we meet face to face, and even then people will give 50.000 euro 's just like that to a stranger.....

So what is it going to be, what is your fabulous view about discrimination , how do we solve it ?? Or do you exist as a colour Ari?

Last edited by Awareness; 06-12-2016 at 11:47 AM. Reason: I am and you are, what is that? a colour or a character
Old 06-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Always keep cool.

Ari, The Man , Joep, ShottleBop, Watser how about giving your views on how to fight discrimination with your words, influencing people...

OR DO YA'LL WANNA BE A COLOUR ?

Michael Jackson - Black Or White - YouTube

I Jeffry van Hooydonk have never spent my life being a colour, i am never aware of how i look, but all the more OF how i feel and above all OF what i think.......

We do not even know how we actually look..........

Once somebody asked me a question : " Duh, you know how you look like right ? "

Last edited by Awareness; 06-12-2016 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Commercials will also be a thread coming your way this summer, and video songs "You ain't nothing but a hounddog"
Old 06-12-2016, 12:45 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:

BE MORE AWARE OF LIFE SHOTTLEBOP, AND YOU WILL LIVE A REAL RICH LIFE .
How about you Awareness? Is your life more rich now that you've filled it with hate toward everyone because of your false perception of bigotry.
Old 06-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
Quote:

BE MORE AWARE OF LIFE SHOTTLEBOP, AND YOU WILL LIVE A REAL RICH LIFE .
How about you Awareness? Is your life more rich now that you've filled it with hate toward everyone because of your false perception of bigotry.
No here on Freethought Forum life is not richer, it is plum pityful.......

And will you please explain sir what is my false perception of bigotry, how does that look to you, what i am ....

n English the word "bigot" refers to a prejudiced, closed-minded person who is intolerant or hateful toward people of a different group, especially racial or religious.

I am prejudice against so called white people ? Do you mean that ? Do you want some stories about so called white people theDoc?

How about giving your view again, i forgot your view about discrimination of somebody who has a black skin .......

What is my false perception of bigotry ? Start with this, and i will read it

Last edited by Awareness; 06-12-2016 at 01:07 PM. Reason: The highest form of ignorance is only looking at a color of a car and not under the hood !!
Old 06-12-2016, 02:01 PM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

For someone who doesn't think how we look has much bearing on who we really are, you spend an awful lot of time railing about our using avatars instead of photographs of ourselves. What information of any value to your estimation of us would our posting actual pictures of ourselves provide?

Last edited by ShottleBop; 06-12-2016 at 02:24 PM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), Crumb (06-12-2016), The Man (06-12-2016)
Old 06-12-2016, 02:29 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
For someone who doesn't think how we look has much bearing on who we really are, you spend an awful lot of time railing about our using avatars instead of photographs of ourselves. What information of any value to your estimation of us would us posting actual pictures of ourselves provide??
Well not an awful lot of time ShottleBop, but is this all ?

I mean nothing else to say?

The expression on your face is a part of you ShottleBop. You can not ShottleBop that ShottleBop.

And you talked here about treating a colour :
Quote:
95% of us here agree that the color of a person's skin should make no difference in the way they are treated
Or not?

And as i said before , you are not colour blind any more and you do just see a colour now, today. Or do you see black people? Like Always?

Old 06-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Reality Adventurer

Quote:
It probably won't fix racism, but traffic accidents might go up.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016)
Old 06-12-2016, 03:00 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalist.atheist View Post
Quote:
It probably won't fix racism, but traffic accidents might go up.
Of course not, you have to and must see a mere colour at all times, red means stop , yellow means be ready to stop and green means go. But black for some means way something else then just the colour black, and white means way something else then just the colour white, a pity, plumb pityfull

Old 06-12-2016, 05:18 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
From your posts it seem like you believe that everyone sees the color of a persons skin and forms an opinion of that person based on that color. Neither you nor I know very many people compared to how many people there are in the world but most of the people that I know do not form an opinion of a person based on the color of their skin. Perhaps you know more people like that than I do, if so I am very sorry for your condition, but it doesn't represent very many people in this world.
Angakuk (06-13-2016)
Old 06-12-2016, 06:14 PM
Always keep cool.

[quote=thedoc;1262231]
Quote:
Quote:
From your posts it seem like you believe that everyone sees the color of a persons skin and forms an opinion of that person based on that color.
I always say some, saying some is safe and it is accurate. So some people discriminate, that means for my self when they see a man with a very dark skin, they see what? They see all the cliche things what people with a dark skin could be........
What is see is only a person and i want to find out what kind of person he or she is, period !!

Quote:
Neither you nor I know very many people compared to how many people there are in the world but most of the people that I know do not form an opinion of a person based on the color of their skin.
Yeah you are right, hardly any discrimination in the US of A, a majority of votes for Barack Obama proves it , fancy that....

Quote:
Perhaps you know more people like that than I do, if so I am very sorry for your condition, but it doesn't represent very many people in this world.
Well then i am wrong but at least you know yourself that the colour is just the colour of somebody's skin and you do not discriminate at all, and myself i do discriminate......

If somebody is saying i do not discriminate , then he or she is a liar.

But at the moment keeping your cool and not let the prehistoric feeling rise from your self shows real class and respect for human beings. That is when somebody is so rude, and then it is for you so easy to go in rage.....

Look real good at how people react and act when we are all different colours. It is so sad looking at cliche still showing it's act and even updated...............

We need new programs to teach our selves......we need knew preachers to teach our selves

Old 06-12-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
[COLOR="Magenta"]Ari, The Man , Joep, ShottleBop, Watser how about giving your views on how to fight discrimination with your words, influencing people...
Ok fine.
'I don't see color' or similar statements often come from privilege, from the ability to ignore the racism. You can claim to not see color all you want because racism doesn't directly affect you. People of actual color on the other hand don't have that luxury, whether they see color or not they will still be choked, shot and incarcerated. Not seeing color adds one more level of denial to our racist system.

Banning words are useless to fighting racism, if you take a look through history you will notice we have dropped many racist terms from our daily vocabulary, negro, nigger, darkie, colored, tar baby, etc. all used to be common american terms, yet our racism hasn't vanished with their dwindling use.

Using 'man' or better still 'people' is great but it helps to whitewash and hide diversity. People will often see themselves first, and their prejudice will take over. "A group of honest citizens saved a girl from being attacked" and "A group of youths are mugging people on the street." May hide the fact that counter to people's assumptions it was a group of black people who saved someone and a group of white people who are mugging others.

So while you might consider it more enlightened or honest, by trying to sweep thousands of years of prejudice and bigotry under the rug by pretending color doesn't exist, it only strengthens racism which flourishes in the shadows.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), Sock Puppet (06-13-2016), The Man (06-12-2016), Vivisectus (06-12-2016)
Old 06-12-2016, 08:58 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
I always say some, saying some is safe and it is accurate. So some people discriminate, that means for my self when they see a man with a very dark skin, they see what? They see all the cliche things what people with a dark skin could be........
What is see is only a person and i want to find out what kind of person he or she is, period !!
That is not true, I have read your posts and there have been times when you have just accused people, (it appeared to be directed at everyone) of judging another person according to the color of their skin, there was no qualifier in the accusation.

I believe that you have formed opinions of people based on the color of their skin and are now trying to over compensate by swinging way too far in the other direction. I believe that everyone should just accept other people as they are, including the color of their skin. That is a part of who they are, whether it is admitted or not.

Do you feel the same way about down syndrome or autistic people, should we ignore that and see them as normal people?
The Man (06-12-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy