Old 01-11-2018, 01:31 AM
Flyover Hillbilly

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
[T]he Corrupted Text malevolently scrubs out an important element of the Golden Age: that it will be an age of good, teenage, bareback P-in-V, with definitely no butt stuff, you guys, seriously.
Perhaps it was peacegirl's dimwitted inability to understand prior iterations of Authentic Text that caused the hateful bigotry by which she likens homosexuality to crime, hatred poverty and war. Maybe peacegirl, a dullard, saw the Author using the term "perversion" to describe non-procreative sex without realizing that Lessans was not using the term as "one of derogation."

Poor peacegirl is simply unable to grasp mathematical relations. :sadcheer:

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
But (01-11-2018), ChuckF (01-11-2018), The Man (01-11-2018)
Old 01-11-2018, 01:51 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
[T]he Corrupted Text malevolently scrubs out an important element of the Golden Age: that it will be an age of good, teenage, bareback P-in-V, with definitely no butt stuff, you guys, seriously.
Perhaps it was peacegirl's dimwitted inability to understand prior iterations of Authentic Text that caused the hateful bigotry by which she likens homosexuality to crime, hatred poverty and war. Maybe peacegirl, a dullard, saw the Author using the term "perversion" to describe non-procreative sex without realizing that Lessans was not using the term as "one of derogation."

I have come to wonder whether that particularly revealing (and hateful) analogy of peacegirl's reflects her hostility to the intellectual legacy of Seymour Lessans, in addition to the obvious manifestly blameful attitude towards homo-sexuals. Indeed, how else explain her hamfisted butchering the Authentic Text on the subject of inherited, glandular, and environmental homo-sexuals? The tripartite classification of the Authentic Text bears no ill-will towards the homo-sexuals - but peacegirl does. Her recourse, therefore, is to hack up the Authentic Text until it conforms to her own worldview. All the better for her to hawk it for lucre, I suppose.
Thanks, from:
But (01-11-2018), Stephen Maturin (01-11-2018), The Man (01-11-2018)
Old 01-11-2018, 02:54 PM

Quote:
The True Steward of the Authentic Text delivers, as always. I am trying a new way of presenting entire chapters at once, and it makes for a long image, so I am putting it under a spoiler tag to keep it from distorting the page.

Chapter 3: The World of Love.

In my view, the most notable variance between the Authentic Text (presented below) and the Corrupted Text (which must be rejected, because it is Corrupt) is that the Corrupted Text malevolently scrubs out an important element of the Golden Age: that it will be an age of good, teenage, bareback P-in-V, with definitely no butt stuff, you guys, seriously.
What the fuck are you talking about now Chuck? You have no idea what you're even saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
We learn on page 49 that buttsecks is, well, blame-y.
What? He doesn't talk about this. You're twisting anything you can to make him look bad, yet all he was doing is extending the principles, which are absolutely undeniable. Man does not have free will.

Quote:
Also, condoms, being incompatible with sexual satisfaction, are right out: "Since the meaning of love before copulation takes place is the possibility of sexual satisfaction, how is it mathematically possible for a boy to desire taking out a girl who does not appeal to him in terms of sexual intercourse without contraception..." (n.b. evolution in Author attitudes with the advent of female birth control, which enabled good wholesome teenaged barebacking to climax anew - perhaps the Eisenstadt WAS the Inception of the Golden Age?!)
You are, once again, purposely misinterpreting what he is saying. What he is saying is that a boy will be compelled, of his own free will (the term "free will" in this context does not contradict the fact that man's will is not free; it only means "of his own desire"), to carefully consider sex with someone with whom he is not ready to take on the responsibility because there's always a possibility of pregnancy, and under the changed conditions he would get no satisfaction whatsoever from hurting her by getting her pregnant and then leaving. Because he knows what a sexual relationship could lead to, and because he doesn't want to be in this kind of situation, he would want to make every effort to prevent it from arising by only having sex when he is financially in the position to take on that responsibility should a pregnancy result. That's all he meant, and look how you are purposely reading into this to satisfy your own sick interpretation. You will be very much saddened when you realize what you have done to try to destroy this man's lifetime achievement.

https://www.declineandfallofallevil.com/ebook/

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-11-2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have come to wonder whether that particularly revealing (and hateful) analogy of peacegirl's reflects her hostility to the intellectual legacy of Seymour Lessans, in addition to the obvious manifestly blameful attitude towards homo-sexuals. Indeed, how else explain her hamfisted butchering the Authentic Text on the subject of inherited, glandular, and environmental homo-sexuals? The tripartite classification of the Authentic Text bears no ill-will towards the homo-sexuals - but peacegirl does. Her recourse, therefore, is to hack up the Authentic Text until it conforms to her own worldview. All the better for her to hawk it for lucre, I suppose.
Never ever did I say anything to show any ill will toward homosexuals. I may have given a poor analogy but what I meant in that post was that under the changed conditions of a no blame environment, the environmental determinants (not genetic) that may have led someone to become gay, will no longer exist. For example, I know of someone who had one bad relationship after another. She told me that she's done with men and the next relationship will be with a woman. If she had not had bad relationships with men, the environmental factors that may have led her to choosing a woman as a partner will no longer be. Go laugh some more. You will be saddened when you realize how you have intentionally misconstrued his every word to satisfy your hunger for lulz.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-11-2018, 03:08 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, I am sorry that your confused mind cannot grasp the undeniable, scientific and mathematical reality of the Butt-stuff Injunction. Maybe that is why you suppressed it in your Corrupted Text that you hawk for lucre.

But fear not, lovers of the Authentic Text, for I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text. I invite you to join me in interpreting the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, without blame from peacegirl.
Thanks, from:
Old 01-11-2018, 03:18 PM

Quote:
peacegirl, I am sorry that your confused mind cannot grasp the undeniable, scientific and mathematical reality of the Butt-stuff Injunction. Maybe that is why you suppressed it in your Corrupted Text that you hawk for lucre.

But fear not, lovers of the Authentic Text, for I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text. I invite you to join me in interpreting the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, without blame from peacegirl.
I just want the reader to see what kind of crap Chuck posts when he has no answer. Notice that he never can admit he is wrong. He can't even pose a question because, in his sick mind, he knows it all. This is what has ruined the thread. He has colluded with others to make fun of this book, and no matter what I say to counteract his accusations and laughter, it goes in one ear and out the other because he doesn't want to lose the lulz. I realize that this thread is a lost cause because the loudest and most obnoxious wins. This makes me sad since I thought there were real philosophers in this forum, but there doesn't seem to be. It's no real interaction at all, just the same old cherry picking to cause doubt in people (or should I say sheeple) to even want to learn about this discovery. I apologize to anyone who is taking this book seriously in spite of Chuck and Maturin, or should I say because of Chuck and Maturin. Maybe I should thank them because negative attention is better than none, as they say. :yup:

Old 01-11-2018, 03:44 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Never ever did I say anything to show any ill will toward homosexuals. I may have given a poor analogy but what I meant in that post was that under the changed conditions of a no blame environment, the environmental determinants (not genetic) that may have led someone to become gay, will no longer exist. For example, I know of someone who had one bad relationship after another. She told me that she's done with men and the next relationship will be with a woman. If she had not had bad relationships with men, the environmental factors that may have led her to choosing a woman as a partner will no longer be. Go laugh some more. You will be saddened when you realize how you have intentionally misconstrued his every word to satisfy your hunger for lulz.
Indeed, the Authentic Text tells us that "98% of homo-sexual intercourse comes into existence only because boys and girls are denied the opportunity to indulge with the opposite sex and fall in love."

But this, too, was brutally suppressed in the Corrupted Text that peacegirl now hawks for lucre online. She went so far as to mutilate the Author's very voice when she undertook to butcher the tapes. Sad!
Quote:
I just want the reader to see what kind of crap Chuck posts when he has no answer. Notice that he never can admit he is wrong. He can't even pose a question because, in his sick mind, he knows it all. This is what has ruined the thread. He has colluded with others to make fun of this book, and no matter what I say to counteract his accusations and laughter, it goes in one ear and out the other because he doesn't want to lose the lulz. I realize that this thread is a lost cause because the loudest and most obnoxious wins. This makes me sad since I thought there were real philosophers in this forum, but there doesn't seem to be. It's no real interaction at all, just the same old cherry picking to cause doubt in people (or should I say sheeple) to even want to learn about this discovery. I apologize to anyone who is taking this book seriously in spite of Chuck and Maturin, or should I say because of Chuck and Maturin. Maybe I should thank them because negative attention is better than none, as they say. :yup:
peacegirl, I am sorry that the Authentic Text upsets you. I know that you reject the Authentic Text so that you can hawk your Corrupted Text on the Internet for lucre. That is your business, not mine. You have that right of way.

But I categorically refuse to accept your blame for the undeniable mathematical and scientific reality that I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text. I present the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime - I think your hostility towards the Authentic Text is very revealing, and very sad.

The forthcoming edition of the Authentic Text by True Steward Publications will set present the entire Authentic Text - free of your malignant Corruption - Butt-stuff Injunction and all.
Thanks, from:
Old 01-11-2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Indeed, the Authentic Text tells us that "98% of homo-sexual intercourse comes into existence only because boys and girls are denied the opportunity to indulge with the opposite sex and fall in love."

But this, too, was brutally suppressed in the Corrupted Text that peacegirl now hawks for lucre online. She went so far as to mutilate the Author's very voice when she undertook to butcher the tapes. Sad!
You keep repeating the same things over and over again because you have nothing else. Yes, I was afraid people like you would use this against him. I should not have cut that one part out. I put it back in. It's immaterial and does not negate the larger claim that man's will is not free and what this means for the benefit of all mankind. No one will judge anyone in the new world, gay, straight, black or white, so it will make no difference who a person chooses for their partner. The only thing that will be prevented is the hurt that comes from broken promises and unrequited love. I wish I could go back in time and tell him not to mention anything about homosexuality knowing what I know now and how people misconstrue his every word. He knew what he was up against though, so he wouldn't be at all surprised. If it wasn't this, there would be something else for people to criticize and laugh at. Unfortunately, that's part of the difficulty when anything revolutionary is introduced, and this discovery is definitely revolutionary.

Old 01-11-2018, 03:56 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
You keep repeating the same things over and over again because you have nothing else. Yes, I was afraid people like you would use this against him. I should not have cut that one part out. I put it back in. It's immaterial and does not negate the larger claim that man's will is not free and what this means for the benefit of all mankind. No one will judge anyone in the new world, gay, straight, black or white, so it will make no difference who a person chooses for their partner. The only thing that will be prevented is the hurt that comes from broken promises and unrequited love. I wish I could go back in time and tell him not to mention anything about homosexuality knowing what I know now and how people misconstrue his every word. He know what he was up against though, so he wouldn't be at all surprised. If it wasn't this, there would be something else for people to criticize and laugh at. Unfortunately, that's part of the difficulty when anything revolutionary is introduced, and this discovery is definitely revolutionary.
peacegirl, I agree that your Corruption was a hurt to the Authentic Text, but it was not a true hurt, because as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I consider the source.

As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, my task is to heal the damage that you have inflicted by your Corruption, and indeed would happily continue to inflict in your pursuit of lucre, had I not rescued the Authentic Text from the obscurity to which you tried for so long to condemn it.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (01-11-2018), The Man (01-11-2018)
Old 01-11-2018, 04:09 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

ChuckF has done mankind a great service by discovering the Authentic Text and proving that peacegirl was in fact lying about only having made minor changes to the text. Like Trump, peacegirl has a "fluid sense of reality, a sign of a very sick individual".

:yup:
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (01-11-2018), Stephen Maturin (01-11-2018), The Man (01-11-2018)
Old 01-11-2018, 04:11 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

I was compelled of my own free will so to do, of course!
Thanks, from:
Old 01-12-2018, 12:52 AM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
I have come to wonder whether that particularly revealing (and hateful) analogy of peacegirl's reflects her hostility to the intellectual legacy of Seymour Lessans, in addition to the obvious manifestly blameful attitude towards homo-sexuals.
I fear you may be correct, True Steward. peacegirl's clearly expressed hatred of homo-sexuals, combined with her apparent seething resentment of the fact that Lessans did not hate homo-sexuals, may indeed be more important causal factors vis-a-vis her horrific butchery of the Authentic Text than her stupidity. The odious malignancy of blame is consuming peacegirl from the inside, and at this point there is no arresting the process. When the Golden Age comes, peacegirl will spend the remainder her days locked up in a psychiatric institution (humanely and for her own good, of course).

But overall, the news is very good. Unearthing the Butt-Stuff Injunction would have been sufficient all by itself to establish you as the True Steward of Seymour Lessans' intellectual legacy, yet you have done so much more! Every vile corruption of peacegirl's that you expose brings us a thousand days closer to the advent of the Golden Age. Your efforts are sure to send sales of peacegirl's fraudulent Corrupted Text, which is fraudulent and corrupt, plummeting from zero in 2017 to ... um ... even less(?) ... in 2018.

#TrueSteward

#TrueStewardPublications

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
But (01-12-2018), ChuckF (01-12-2018), The Man (01-12-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 02:53 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Can't think why the Author's cogent observation about people faking medical conditions to avoid working was suppressed in the Corrupted Text.

Thanks, from:
But (01-12-2018), Spacemonkey (01-14-2018), Stephen Maturin (01-12-2018), The Man (01-12-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 03:27 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

This is getting better and better. :lol:
Thanks, from:
The Man (01-12-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
I was compelled of my own free will so to do, of course!
Constantly saying "of my own free will" (which you are constantly referring to because you think it's a contradiction) is true in the sense that you are trying to hurt me because you want to [you desire this], and you are justifying your behavior by convincing yourself that I have wronged people by not being truthful. It's such a joke, but in order for you to justify your actions you must believe you are doing something righteous. It's true that nothing is forcing you to continue the charade, you are doing this because it gives you greater satisfaction to try to hurt me as a way of getting back at me for an imaginary harm you have convinced yourself I am guilty of. That's the only way you can continue doing what you're doing. The way you are acting is no different than a criminal who strikes a blow to someone to hurt them or to gain something at their expense because they want to; it gives them greater satisfaction in their movement from here to there, and they justify their actions in numerous ways. This in no way means that they have freedom of the will. The criminal is under a compulsion which is completely beyond his control (just like you Chuck) to do everything he does and regardless of how hurtful his actions are. But all is not lost. I am getting exposure (negative exposure is better than no exposure) which will help the discovery to be brought to light. I know this is the last thing you were thinking of when you decided to make hurting me your mission, but God really does work in mysterious ways. :yup:

Last edited by peacegirl; 01-12-2018 at 07:00 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:38 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Can't think why the Author's cogent observation about people faking medical conditions to avoid working was suppressed in the Corrupted Text.

:lol:

So Lessans didn't think much of layabouts. No wonder peacegirl resents him so much.

Thanks, from:
The Man (01-13-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 02:40 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, that is why I, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, do not blame you for your Corrupted Text. You, like the vandal slashing at the canvas, or the counterfeiter peddling in fakes, were under a criminal compulsion to distort and destroy the Author's words for lucre, totally beyond your control. You struck your first blows against the Authentic Text in the form of your Corruptions, trying to gain at its expense, because you wanted to. It gave you greater satisfaction in your movement from here to there to mutilate the Authentic Text for your own profit. But that is your business, not mine. You have that right of way. It was not a true hurt to the Authentic Text, because as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I consider the source.

As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I have no choice but to bring the Authentic Text, as written by the Author and published in his lifetime - and therefore liberated of your malignant Corruptions - to a world in need. That is the essence of my True Stewardship.
Thanks, from:
But (01-12-2018), Stephen Maturin (01-12-2018), The Man (01-13-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Remember how the Authentic Text says that people who receive monetary assistance during times of need will be compelled of their own free will to pay back the money, then peacegirl took a massive, steaming shit on the Author's memory by claiming Lessans told her something different during some wholly unverifiable conversation? Good times!

Thanks, from:
But (01-12-2018), ChuckF (01-12-2018), The Man (01-13-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Remember how the Authentic Text says that people who receive monetary assistance during times of need will be compelled of their own free will to pay back the money, then peacegirl took a massive, steaming shit on the Author's memory by claiming Lessans told her something different during some wholly unverifiable conversation? Good times!
He told me that the economic system would work without the need to pay back the guarantee, therefore we would be giving the necessary money, not lending. I never forgot what he told me. I don't care if you don't believe me.

Old 01-12-2018, 06:57 PM

Quote:
peacegirl, that is why I, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, do not blame you for your Corrupted Text. You, like the vandal slashing at the canvas, or the counterfeiter peddling in fakes, were under a criminal compulsion to distort and destroy the Author's words for lucre, totally beyond your control.
YOU ARE A LIAR. I DID NOT SUCH THING. ANYONE WHO COMPARES THE TWO TEXTS WILL SEE THAT I DID NOT DO WHAT YOU ARE ACCUSING ME OF.

Quote:
You struck your first blows against the Authentic Text in the form of your Corruptions, trying to gain at its expense, because you wanted to. It gave you greater satisfaction in your movement from here to there to mutilate the Authentic Text for your own profit. But that is your business, not mine. You have that right of way. It was not a true hurt to the Authentic Text, because as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I consider the source.
NO CHUCK, IT DOESN'T FLY. YOU ARE A LIAR AND A FRAUD WANTING TO HURT ME. BUT I HAVE TO THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ADVERTISING MY FATHER'S DISCOVERY! LOL

Quote:
As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I have no choice but to bring the Authentic Text, as written by the Author and published in his lifetime - and therefore liberated of your malignant Corruptions - to a world in need. That is the essence of my True Stewardship.
YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

Thanks, from:
ChuckF (01-12-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Quote:
He told me that the economic system would work without the need to pay back the guarantee, therefore we would be giving the necessary money, not lending.
You're an admitted liar, peacegirl. The fact that you say X is evidence of not-X. The choice, then, is between the word of an admitted liar and the clear terms of the Authentic Text. No choice at all, really. :yup:

Quote:
Quote:
peacegirl, that is why I, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, do not blame you for your Corrupted Text. You, like the vandal slashing at the canvas, or the counterfeiter peddling in fakes, were under a criminal compulsion to distort and destroy the Author's words for lucre, totally beyond your control.
YOU ARE A LIAR. I DID NOT SUCH THING. ANYONE WHO COMPARES THE TWO TEXTS WILL SEE THAT I DID NOT DO WHAT YOU ARE ACCUSING ME OF.

Quote:
You struck your first blows against the Authentic Text in the form of your Corruptions, trying to gain at its expense, because you wanted to. It gave you greater satisfaction in your movement from here to there to mutilate the Authentic Text for your own profit. But that is your business, not mine. You have that right of way. It was not a true hurt to the Authentic Text, because as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I consider the source.
NO CHUCK, IT DOESN'T FLY. YOU ARE A LIAR AND A FRAUD WANTING TO HURT ME. BUT I HAVE TO THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ADVERTISING MY FATHER'S DISCOVERY! LOL

Quote:
YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.
Quoted to preserve the all-caps hysterical shit fit.

Thanks, from:
But (01-12-2018), The Man (01-13-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 07:21 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

:nonstop:
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (01-12-2018), The Man (01-13-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 07:36 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.
Thou shall not blame, peacegirl. Thou shall not blame.
Thanks, from:
The Man (01-13-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 07:49 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Every time peacegirl posts, she uses Lessans' grave as a toilet. :sadcheer:

Thanks, from:
The Man (01-13-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 08:02 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

There is simply no need to "compare[]" the Authentic Text with peacegirl's Corrupted Text. The Authentic Text is what the Author actually wrote; peacegirl's Corrupted Text is not. peacegirl's Corrupted Text must be rejected, because it is Corrupt.

I invite all to join me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, in interpreting the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, without blame from peacegirl.
Thanks, from:
But (01-12-2018), Stephen Maturin (01-12-2018), The Man (01-13-2018)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy