Old 08-03-2016, 08:40 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I chose what I wanted to put in and what I wanted to leave out.
And that is why the Corrupted Text is corrupt.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (08-03-2016), Stephen Maturin (08-03-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
I chose what I wanted to put in and what I wanted to leave out.
And that is why the Corrupted Text is corrupt.
It's not corrupt because some of his books had explicit material and some didn't. Furthermore, as his daughter who owns the rights to his work, I had the creative license as the compiler and editor of my version, to add a couple of examples here and there and to leave out what I didn't think was helpful or could be misconstrued. I know my father trusted me implicitly and I would have never betrayed that trust.

https://www.declineandfallofallevil.com/ebook/

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 08-03-2016, 08:49 PM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence Jellem View Post
This reminds me of my repeated failed attempts to upload chocolate chip cookies to the Internet. I noticed that early on there were "cookies" involved somehow or other with the Internet, so I thought I could email my home-baked cookies too. I even had a computer with a a "CD" tray which I took to mean Cookie Delivery, since the round part of the platter fit perfectly with the size of my cookies. So I would put the cookies in the tray, close the tray, and hit some buttons but when I opened the tray the cookie was still there. :sadcheer: I still don't understand what went wrong.
CD doesn't stand for Cookie Delivery it stands for Coffee Drawer. That is where you went wrong.
But (08-03-2016), Stephen Maturin (08-03-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 08:49 PM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Quote:
And I have said over and over that these were observations and accurate inferences.
We know you have said that, over and over again. What you have failed to do, even once, is provide any reason to think that what you say is true.

Quote:
You all are just angry for someone to dare challenge established science, and please don't tell me that's not what it is.
Why not? Don't you want to hear the truth, no matter how unpalatable it may be?
But (08-03-2016), The Lone Ranger (08-03-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

peacegirl, why are you telling all these ridiculously transparent lies?

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (08-03-2016), But (08-03-2016), The Lone Ranger (08-03-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 09:00 PM
Spiffiest wanger

I ask about who actually holds the copyright to the authentic text for this reason: My friend in Seattle and I have recently started an online publishing venture. (I believe that my Aunt Flo plans to start a thread about this soon, though she still can’t or won’t grasp that “CD tray” does NOT mean “Cookie Delivery tray.” :shiftier:)

I believe that I can speak for my partner in saying that we would be very interested in publishing and promoting the authentic text before peacegirl mucked it all up.

After all, we are going to publish a novel by DaveT, who used to post here, about an abortion doctor in the Deep South in the 1970s who finds Jesus, but later can’t decide whether he loves Jesus, or actually loves his born-again nurse’s “big rack.” Our publishing venture is willing to take on risky texts. :2thumbsup: “Juicy Cunt” by Seymour Lessans would be a great addition to the stable.

Peacegirl, if you hold the copyright to the authentic text, please let me know what you want to do here. This could be of authentic remunerative value to you.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (08-04-2016), Stephen Maturin (08-03-2016), The Lone Ranger (08-03-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 09:06 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Furthermore, as his daughter who owns the rights to his work, I had the creative license as the compiler and editor of my version, to add a couple of examples here and there and to leave out what I didn't think was helpful or could be misconstrued.
"Your" version, Corrupted Text, call it what one wills - it is not the Authentic Text. This is beyond dispute.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (08-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (08-03-2016), The Man (08-04-2016), Vivisectus (08-05-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 09:07 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Furthermore, as his daughter who owns the rights to his work, I had the creative license as the compiler and editor of my version, to add a couple of examples here and there and to leave out what I didn't think was helpful or could be misconstrued.
Once again, I am compelled by my own free will to point out the efficacy of utilizing the list before posting such things.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (08-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (08-03-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 09:09 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Peacegirl, just scroll down a bit. You know, the slider bar on the side of your browser window?

Once you have hit "quote" it appears a little bit under the reply box.
I did that already. I uploaded the jpg and it showed up on a black page. It didn't show up in the body of my post. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Peacegirl, if you have the original boxes that your computer came in, you need to get them and box up your computer, and send it back, something is defective, and I think I know what.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
"Your" version, Corrupted Text, call it what one wills - it is not the Authentic Text. This is beyond dispute.
It is my compilation which is right on the front cover. I'm not hiding anything, nor am I taking any credit. It's so much like his other versions (except for a few added changes that do not change the concept), that there was nothing to copyright..

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 08-03-2016, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
The word "corrupt doesn't apply. You just want to get people to lose confidence in me, and to trust you; someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. :laugh:

Old 08-03-2016, 10:13 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The word "corrupt doesn't apply. You just want to get people to lose confidence in me, and to trust you; someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. :laugh:
peacegirl, I'm reading the Authentjc Text as written by the author and published in his lifetime. I don't see why you're so threatened by that.
Thanks, from:
Old 08-03-2016, 10:19 PM
I'll be benched for a week if I keep these shenanigans up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
She has made a rather pathetic little show of 'trying' to upload a screenshot, all to further her transparent lie of claiming to possess the authentic text.

I don't think she can handle the fact that her father never really trusted her with his real material. It must be hard for her to accept such betrayal.

On the other hand, she is also a compulsive liar with no regard for the truth, so there's that too.
Angakuk (08-04-2016), Stephen Maturin (08-03-2016), The Lone Ranger (08-03-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not threatened at all. I just don't appreciate you telling people that my book is a corrupted text.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
No it isn't.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Chuck
peace girl, I'm reading the Authentjc Text as written by the author and published in his lifetime. I don't see why you're so threatened by that.
I'm not threatened at all, and I have nothing to hide.

Old 08-03-2016, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemonkey View Post
Quote:
She has made a rather pathetic little show of 'trying' to upload a screenshot, all to further her transparent lie of claiming to possess the authentic text.

I don't think she can handle the fact that her father never really trusted her with his real material. It must be hard for her to accept such betrayal.

On the other hand, she is also a compulsive liar with no regard for the truth, so there's that too.
No matter how hard you try to make me out to be a liar, I know I'm not. You cannot erase what is true. I am his daughter and I have his books. He left me his recording also, which I took great care in protecting. You cannot rewrite my history without people knowing you're the imposter.

Old 08-03-2016, 10:31 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

CORRUPT

adjective

1 a : morally degenerate and perverted : depraved; b : characterized by improper conduct (as bribery or the selling of favors)

2 putrid, tainted

3 adulterated or debased by change from an original or correct condition

:chin:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (08-04-2016), ChuckF (08-03-2016), The Lone Ranger (08-03-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No matter how hard you try to make me out to be a liar, I know I'm not. You cannot erase what is true. I am his daughter and I have his books. He left me his recording also, which I took great care in protecting. You cannot rewrite my history without people knowing you're the imposter.
Of course you're a liar. You've lied continuously throughout this thread ever since you arrived here years ago. You lie about pretty much everything, even your own words. Your latest lie is that you possess the authentic text, which we both know you don't.

Just look at your latest bullshit about not being able to find the attachments button. We know you're retarded, but you're not that retarded. I already told you to use a hosting service like Imgur, where all you have to do is copy over a URL. Your excuses are more transparent than claiming the dog ate your homework. Pathetic.
Angakuk (08-04-2016), But (08-03-2016), The Lone Ranger (08-03-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 10:58 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
I'm not threatened at all. I just don't appreciate you telling people that my book is a corrupted text.
That is your business, not mine. You are striking the third form of the first blow. It is really very simple. I have in my possession the Authentic Text, which represents the authentic words written by the author and published in his lifetime. This is the Authentic Text. Other texts, corrupted by people other than the author and hawked for sale online, are corrupt. This is the Corrupted Text.

I don't believe you have the book in your possession as you claim. I believe you just took snapshots of pages that are online.
Thanks, from:
Old 08-03-2016, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Of course you're a liar. You've lied continuously throughout this thread ever since you arrived here years ago. You lie about pretty much everything, even your own words. Your latest lie is that you possess the authentic text, which we both know you don't.

Just look at your latest bullshit about not being able to find the attachments button. We know you're retarded, but you're not that retarded. I already told you to use a hosting service like Imgur, where all you have to do is copy over a URL. Your excuses are more transparent than claiming the dog ate your homework. Pathetic.
I will look up Imgur tomorrow. When I finally do post the page, I want an apology.

Old 08-03-2016, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I will look up Imgur tomorrow. When I finally do post the page, I want an apology.
Fuck off. Apologize for lying first. Dumbass.
Stephen Maturin (08-03-2016), The Lone Ranger (08-03-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fuck off. Apologize for lying first. Dumbass.
You know what? I can't anymore. The disrespect everyone here has shown me is intolerable! I cannot allow you to talk to me this way and think its okay. :sad:

Last edited by peacegirl; 08-03-2016 at 11:51 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:29 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It is my compilation which is right on the front cover. I'm not hiding anything, nor am I taking any credit. It's so much like his other versions (except for a few added changes that do not change the concept), that there was nothing to copyright..
:lol:

It says "compiled and edited" when it should say "heavily redacted". You removed and added complete passages without telling the reader. No one who reads the book knows what are your words and what are his. You didn't add comments or footnotes, you completely changed the text. You're misrepresenting the author.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (08-04-2016), ChuckF (08-03-2016), Dragar (08-04-2016), Pan Narrans (08-04-2016), Spacemonkey (08-03-2016), Stephen Maturin (08-03-2016), The Lone Ranger (08-03-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 11:38 PM

Quote:
You know what? I can't anymore. The disrespect everyone here has shown me is unacceptable! I cannot allow you to talk to me this way and think its okay. :sad:
Bwahaha! Like anyone believed you when you said you'd post the page anyway. We all knew you were lying. You don't have the authentic text, so you are reduced to lying about having it. Pathetic.

Peacegirl's excuses for not posting a picture from the book she doesn't have:
1. Scanner is broken.
2. No cord for my camera/phone.
3. Can't find the 'manage attachments' button.
4. Imgur is hard.
5. You're all a bunch of meanies.
Angakuk (08-04-2016), But (08-03-2016), Stephen Maturin (08-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (08-04-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 11:39 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
The disrespect everyone here has shown me is unacceptable! I cannot allow you to talk to me this way and think its okay. :sad:
Go fuck your mother. :wave:

Thanks, from:
The Man (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 11:56 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
:lol: peacegirl, by the time you find Imgur it will be too late. It is already too late. Your indignation over this petty skepticism is funny because you introduced the notion of "you don't really have the book!" about me with some your goofy made-up shit about using snapshots taken from the Internet. Of course, I ponied up proof in 4 minutes; it's taken you quite a bit longer even to recognize the Authentic Text and dig it out (allegedly) from under the pile of unsold copies of the Corrupted Text, or whatever.

peacegirl, I repeat my offer to sell you a copy of the Authentic Text.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (08-04-2016), But (08-04-2016), Dragar (08-04-2016), Spacemonkey (08-04-2016), Stephen Maturin (08-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (08-04-2016), The Man (08-04-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy