Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 12-11-2016, 03:09 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

I especially like how none of the studies replicating his findings address vaccines almost as if they dont replicate his findings on vaccines or something.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-11-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 03:24 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
peacegirl, this document makes a serious allegation:
Quote:
the JCVI/DH may have violated not only International Guidelines for Medical Ethics (i.e., Helsinki Declaration and the International Code of Medical Ethics)...
peacegirl, do you agree that if the folks at the JCVI/DH were doing something ethically wrong, their consciences would have never them proceed, and therefore, their actions were not unethical?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-11-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-11-2016), The Man (12-11-2016), Vivisectus (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
peacegirl, this document makes a serious allegation:
Quote:
the JCVI/DH may have violated not only International Guidelines for Medical Ethics (i.e., Helsinki Declaration and the International Code of Medical Ethics)...
peacegirl, do you agree that if the folks at the JCVI/DH were doing something ethically wrong, their consciences would have never them proceed, and therefore, their actions were not unethical?
No Chuck, but there is enough evidence to show that Wakefield would not have been able to proceed if he was hurting children.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 04:43 AM

How the mainstream media’s “fake news” undermines democracy and protects the corrupt establishment: new mini-documentary by the Health Ranger – NaturalNews.com

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 12-11-2016, 04:46 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
No Chuck, but there is enough evidence to show that Wakefield would not have been able to proceed if he was hurting children.
Good, peacegirl, good! I mean, this is obviously just you lying (like Andrew Wakefield!), but it's a good approach to get the anti-vaxxers to be interested in your Corrupted Text!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), Ari (12-11-2016), The Man (12-11-2016), Vivisectus (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Good, peacegirl, good! I mean, this is obviously just you lying (like Andrew Wakefield!), but it's a good approach to get the anti-vaxxers to be interested in your Corrupted Text!
What an asinine comment when you have no comeback! :laugh:

Old 12-11-2016, 03:10 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

:lol: Comeback? To what? Something you just made up about evidence regarding fraudulent quack Andrew Wakefield's conscience? Why would anyone care about Andrew Wakefield's conscience? Clearly it didn't stop him conducting unethical medical research on children, or taking all that money from anti-vaccine litigators before doing it and then not disclosing it to anybody; the question now for anti-vaxxers and Corrupted Text hawkers is, as ever, how to profit from it. (But you probably don't want to start pulling at the "there is evidence" thread too hard - moons of Jupiter, etc.)

The entire point of corrupting the Authentic Text with anti-vaccine nonsense babble is to tap into a market of anti-vaxxers who will believe literally anything. That is why the Corrupted Text is now replete with silly anti-vax corruptions. But it's one thing just to copy and paste stupid things without reading them, which you do masterfully. It's another to offer a solution to the moral problem of defending Andrew Wakefield's unethical medical research on children while claiming to care about MY CHILD - that is the new value that the Corrupted Text could offer to hypocrite anti-vaxxers who defend unethical medical research on children! I think you could do it just by adding a few more corruptions to your Corrupted Text.

I mean, I don't know if it's worth $41 to them, but it's worth a shot. If you threw in a free gift of a packet of bleach and an enema bag to ram up some autistic kid's rectum, maybe.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-11-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-11-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-11-2016), The Man (12-11-2016), Vivisectus (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
:lol: Comeback? To what? Something you just made up about evidence regarding fraudulent quack Andrew Wakefield's conscience? Why would anyone care about Andrew Wakefield's conscience? Clearly it didn't stop him conducting unethical medical research on children, or taking all that money from anti-vaccine litigators before doing it and then not disclosing it to anybody; the question now for anti-vaxxers and Corrupted Text hawkers is, as ever, how to profit from it. (But you probably don't want to start pulling at the "there is evidence" thread too hard - moons of Jupiter, etc.)
There's so many assumptions here, there's no way to get you to take your blinders off. The accusations against Wakefield are flimsy, at best. It amazes me how a witch hunt can gain such traction. This is a testament to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
The entire point of corrupting the Authentic Text with anti-vaccine nonsense babble is to tap into a market of anti-vaxxers who will believe literally anything. That is why the Corrupted Text is now replete with silly anti-vax corruptions. But it's one thing just to copy and paste stupid things without reading them, which you do masterfully. It's another to offer a solution to the moral problem of defending Andrew Wakefield's unethical medical research on children while claiming to care about MY CHILD - that is the new value that the Corrupted Text could offer to hypocrite anti-vaxxers who defend unethical medical research on children! I think you could do it just by adding a few more corruptions to your Corrupted Text.
What a joke. You talk about my compilation as if you have read it and understand it. You are the master, not Wakefield, at twisting the truth to suit you. :giggle:

Quote:
I mean, I don't know if it's worth $41 to them, but it's worth a shot. If you threw in a free gift of a packet of bleach and an enema bag to ram up some autistic kid's rectum, maybe.
You're getting weak again. The sarcasm is working against you Chuck. I suggest you read the book so you look like you have a legitimate refutation. As of now you look like a fool!

Old 12-11-2016, 03:36 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, as I have said so many times before, I reject your Corrupted Text. There is no authentic text but the Authentic Text as written by the author and published in his lifetime. Readers interested in the lessons of the Authentic Text should do the same, free of blame from you.

However, the Corrupted Text may be a legitimate opportunity to make some money off of gullible anti-vaxxers, like Andrew Wakefield has done so successfully. You just need to corrupt it the right way. You've already done a lot of the corruptions that will help. A few more tweaks, and maybe a dash of Holocaust denial, and the anti-vaxxers are sure to open their wallets for you.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), Dragar (12-11-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-11-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
peacegirl, as I have said so many times before, I reject your Corrupted Text. There is no authentic text but the Authentic Text as written by the author and published in his lifetime. Readers interested in the lessons of the Authentic Text should do the same, free of blame from you.

However, the Corrupted Text may be a legitimate opportunity to make some money off of gullible anti-vaxxers, like Andrew Wakefield has done so successfully. You just need to corrupt it the right way. You've already done a lot of the corruptions that will help. A few more tweaks, and maybe a dash of Holocaust denial, and the anti-vaxxers are sure to open their wallets for you.
It is your lousy reasoning that is corrupt Chuck. YOU are the fraud! Your words are a dead giveaway!

Old 12-11-2016, 04:48 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

:lol: Okey dokey, petal :pat:

Now go send some more money to that Wakefield fellow who did all that unethical medical research on children.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-11-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-12-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-11-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 06:01 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

But PG, didn't you say you had already looked into doing almost exactly what Chuck suggested? But that Mike the health rangers fees for letting you advertise in his newsletter where just too expensive?
Thanks, from:
Old 12-11-2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
But PG, didn't you say you had already looked into doing almost exactly what Chuck suggested? But that Mike the health rangers fees for letting you advertise in his newsletter where just too expensive?
I never said that. And what's wrong with advertising on a website where you hope to make money? Wakefield's motivations were not to make money (that's a damn lie) at the expense of children.

Old 12-11-2016, 06:52 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Advertising is well and good, but the product has to fit the consumer to prosper in the market. That's why it is important to further revise your Corrupted Text to remove those troubling references to how the Holocaust actually occurred - that kind of thing can be absolute poison in the anti-vaxxer market! It's like when the fraudulent quack Andrew Wakefield chose not to disclose his conflicts of interest; sometimes when you're working the anti-vaxxers for a buck, you have to leave some things out! peacegirl, you should follow the example of this unethical fraud (who conducted unethical medical research on children!) whom you so admire.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-11-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-12-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-11-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Advertising is well and good, but the product has to fit the consumer to prosper in the market. That's why it is important to further revise your Corrupted Text to remove those troubling references to how the Holocaust actually occurred - that kind of thing can be absolute poison in the anti-vaxxer market! It's like when the fraudulent quack Andrew Wakefield chose not to disclose his conflicts of interest; sometimes when you're working the anti-vaxxers for a buck, you have to leave some things out! peacegirl, you should follow the example of this unethical fraud (who conducted unethical medical research on children!) whom you so admire.
I am not revising my book. There are no troubling references to how the Holocaust actually occurred. You're making shit up. The market for this book is much broader than one group of people. As far as Andrew Wakefield is concerned, you have no actual proof that he left things out due to a conflict of interest. You won't admit that you could be wrong about him because that would make you look foolish in your own eyes as well as everyone else's.

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-11-2016 at 07:38 PM.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:12 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

And when youre called out on it, just make a film about how you are being persecuted by mainstream media.
Thanks, from:
Old 12-11-2016, 07:17 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
There are no troubling references to how the Holocaust actually occurred.
That's the spirit, peacegirl! Scrub it right out of there like it's a glandular homo-sexual.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-11-2016), Dragar (12-11-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-12-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-11-2016), The Man (12-11-2016), Vivisectus (12-12-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
That's the spirit, peacegirl! Scrub it right out of there like it's a glandular homo-sexual.
He did not use the term "glandular homo-sexual". You have the book. Show me where he made references to how the Holocaust actually occurred.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
And when youre called out on it, just make a film about how you are being persecuted by mainstream media.
There's absolutely no proof that he did what he is being accused of. Of course he is going to fight back. So would I. I'm glad he made a film to defend himself. It's already making a huge impact.

Old 12-11-2016, 08:10 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He did not use the term "glandular homo-sexual". You have the book. Show me where he made references to how the Holocaust actually occurred.
peacegirl, it is clear that you have not studied the Authentic Text at all. If we refer to the Authentic Text and not your Corrupted Text, which should be rejected in its totality, it's on Chapter 5, page 52 for a start:

Glandular homo-sexuals flamboyantly appear on page 104:

However, we're not talking about the Authentic Text, but rather your Corrupted Text - that is what you need to scrub to sell to anti-vaxxers more effectively. In your Corrupted Text, there are references to the Holocaust actually occurring (a statement which will turn off a huge portion of the anti-vaxx marketplace) on pages 1 and 565-566:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corrupted Text, page 1
...shortly after Hitler had slaughtered 6 million Jews...
Quote:
The same nature that allowed Hitler to slaughter six million Jews...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corrupted Text, pages 565-566
...the same nature that allowed Hitler to slaughter six million Jews
If you want more anti-vaxxers to buy this book, you should probably remove the references to the Holocaust actually occurring because anti-vaxxers love Holocaust denial. I mean, just look at how many of your sources have already figured this out, peacegirl.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-11-2016), Dragar (12-11-2016), specious_reasons (12-11-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-12-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 08:27 PM

[quote=ChuckF;1279604]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
peacegirl, it is clear that you have not studied the Authentic Text at all. If we refer to the Authentic Text and not your Corrupted Text, which should be rejected in its totality, it's on Chapter 5, page 52 for a start:

He did not talk about how the Holocaust occurred.

Quote:
Glandular homo-sexuals flamboyantly appear on page 104:

He didn't use the term glandular homosexuals.

Quote:
However, we're not talking about the Authentic Text, but rather your Corrupted Text - that is what you need to scrub to sell to anti-vaxxers more effectively. In your Corrupted Text, there are references to the Holocaust actually occurring (a statement which will turn off a huge portion of the anti-vaxx marketplace) on pages 1 and 565-566:
Quote:
...shortly after Hitler had slaughtered 6 million Jews...
The number of people exterminated has nothing to do with how the Holocaust occurred.

Quote:
The same nature that allowed Hitler to slaughter six million Jews...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corrupted Text, pages 565-566
...the same nature that allowed Hitler to slaughter six million Jews
There's nothing in my book that speaks of how the Holocaust occurred.

Quote:
If you want more anti-vaxxers to buy this book, you should probably remove the references to the Holocaust actually occurring because anti-vaxxers love Holocaust denial. I mean, just look at how many of your sources have already figured this out, peacegirl.
You're trying to find a correlation between anti-Semites and anti-vaxxers. Remember, correlation does not equal causation. :giggle:. There are plenty of anti-vax people who are not Holocaust deniers. :kookoo:

Old 12-11-2016, 08:32 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, I'm just saying that clearly a huge number of anti-vaxxers have astutely observed that the Holocaust was a hoax - you've cited many of them right here in this thread, after all! Why not engage that market segment rather than alienating them with statements that the Holocaust actually, historically occurred? It could sell copies!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-11-2016), Dragar (12-11-2016), specious_reasons (12-11-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-12-2016), The Man (12-11-2016), Vivisectus (12-12-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 08:40 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
You're trying to find a correlation between anti-Semites and anti-vaxxers. Remember, correlation does not equal causation. :giggle:. There are plenty of anti-vax people who are not Holocaust deniers. :kookoo:
There is definitely a correlation.

No, being an antisemite probably doesn't cause being anti-vaccination or the other way around. The common cause is that they are idiots and/or lunatics.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), Dragar (12-11-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-12-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-12-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 08:44 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
This is a good start, peacegirl - deny the plain content of your own Corrupted Text now, then set about scrubbing this language out. You are on your way to opening a potentially lucrative new market of Holocaust deniers!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-11-2016), Dragar (12-11-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-12-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
This is a good start, peacegirl - deny the plain content of your own Corrupted Text now, then set about scrubbing this language out. You are on your way to opening a potentially lucrative new market of Holocaust deniers!
There is nothing in the book about how the Holocaust occurred. You're the liar, not Wakefield. :yup:

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle