Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 11-21-2017, 04:33 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
The answer to the question, "Should I vaccinate my child?" is "Yes."

The longer, more correct answer is:
"Yes, provided your child isn't at risk because of specific allergies or health conditions. Talk to your doctor."
Doctors do what they are told, especially when it comes to vaccination. They get no training whatsoever in the risks posed by constant jabs. Would you go to your car mechanic for knowledge on how the flu shot works? A degree means nothing if you don’t have the knowledge to back it up.
My wife is a physician, and you don't know shit about what training she has, so you can kindly fuck off.
Thanks, from:
But (11-21-2017), Stephen Maturin (Yesterday), The Man (11-21-2017)
Old Yesterday, 12:51 AM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The answer to the question, "Should I vaccinate my child?" is "Yes."

The longer, more correct answer is:
"Yes, provided your child isn't at risk because of specific allergies or health conditions. Talk to your doctor."
Doctors do what they are told, especially when it comes to vaccination. They get no training whatsoever in the risks posed by constant jabs. Would you go to your car mechanic for knowledge on how the flu shot works? A degree means nothing if you don’t have the knowledge to back it up.
My wife is a physician, and you don't know shit about what training she has, so you can kindly fuck off.
I will not fuck off. You are purposely clicking on my thread. If you don’t like my opinion on this subject, you know what to do. It’s that simple.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old Yesterday, 03:10 AM

Quote:
I will not fuck off. You are purposely clicking on my thread. If you don’t like my opinion on this subject, you know what to do. It’s that simple.
You don't own this thread. You're just the asshole who started it, and you don't have any control over what I write here, any more than I have control over your shitposting.

So, all I can do is tell you that you are ignorant and disgusting. You are offering a viewpoint that is dangerous and irrational. If you didn't have the persuasion skills of a dried toad, I'd despair for anyone who come across your writing.

Come to think of it, I despair of anyone who comes across your writing because they might be tempted to actually read your unhinged word vomit. I typically ignore you because conversing with you is like whipping an invalid. I'm half as disgusted at myself for even reading your thin yellow bile as I am at you for producing it.

But please, go back to linking to Holocaust deniers and other conspiracy theorists without contributing any intelligent commentary. Although I'd prefer you to go back to trying to hawk that abomination of a book you turned your father's writing into. At least I know you have no possibility of influencing anyone with that drivel.
Thanks, from:
The Man (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 03:56 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Amazing, isn't it? Some fat-assed unemployed techbro posts a YouTube video in which he yammers about how doctors don't know shit about vaccines, and vacuous dumbass peacegirl believes every word without question. Cuz this way lies "due diligence."

The one thing all anti-vaxxers have in common, from the craziest right-wingers to the most hippified lefties, is the desire to feel like an expert without putting in the time and effort required to actually become an expert. The effect seems more pronounced in dipshits like peacegirl, who think their advanced age automatically confers "wisdom."

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Ari (Yesterday), But (Yesterday), specious_reasons (Yesterday), The Man (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Quote:
You don't own this thread. You're just the asshole who started it, and you don't have any control over what I write here, any more than I have control over your shitposting.
I will repeat: if you don’t like it here, leave and don’t let the door hit you in the ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by “specious_reasons”
So, all I can do is tell you that you are ignorant and disgusting. You are offering a viewpoint that is dangerous and irrational.
Tell that to the parents whose children have been damaged by vaccines.

Quote:
If you didn't have the persuasion skills of a dried toad, I'd despair for anyone who come across your writing.

Come to think of it, I despair of anyone who comes across your writing because they might be tempted to actually read your unhinged word vomit. I typically ignore you because conversing with you is like whipping an invalid. I'm half as disgusted at myself for even reading your thin yellow bile as I am at you for producing it.
What callous disregard for those who have been harmed! Your nasty words fail to persuade because they are devoid of any meaningful content. :shock:

Quote:
But please, go back to linking to Holocaust deniers and other conspiracy theorists without contributing any intelligent commentary. Although I'd prefer you to go back to trying to hawk that abomination of a book you turned your father's writing into. At least I know you have no possibility of influencing anyone with that drivel.
Your ignorance is in full bloom. :laugh:

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; Yesterday at 04:17 AM.
Old Yesterday, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
The effect seems more pronounced in dipshits like peacegirl, who think their advanced age automatically confers "wisdom."
In addition, peacegirl is extra special because she thinks she has inherited the wisdom of her father.

You know, the guy who learned a valuable lesson about medicine from his mother lying to her physician.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (Yesterday), The Man (Yesterday)
Old Today, 04:44 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
29 HOLISTIC DOCTORS/PRACTITIONERS FOUND POISONED, SOME NEARLY DEAD. ANOTHER ATTACK ON ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE?
HEALTH & LONGEVITY NEWS

A mass-poisoning—nearly 30 holistic doctors and naturopaths—and still no clear understanding of how the tragedy unfolded.

As reported by Health Nuts News, authorities in Germany are still trying to determine how 29 people were simultaneously drugged with toxic doses of amphetamines—some left nearly dead—as rescue crews hurried to save their lives.

According to a report from USNews, the incident took place at a homeopathic conference on Saturday in Handeloh, Germany. At 2:25 p.m., an emergency call for help was placed from the convention center, and within 90 minutes, 150 first responders arrived to an absolutely horrifying scene.

0,,18695552_303,00

29 people—who reportedly practice holistic and naturopathic medicine—were found in varying states of agony. The victims, aged between 24 and 56, were “suffering from delusions, breathing problems, racing hearts and cramps, some in life-threatening conditions, according to the public broadcaster NDR”.

“Men and women lay with cramps in the garden and in front of the building”, said fire service spokesman Mathias Köhlbrandt. He also stated that it seemed they had not intentionally taken the drug, suggesting that the entire incident was either accidental or possibly a deliberate malicious attack.

0,,18694998_303,00

According to reports, the victims of the mass-poisoning were described as “alternative and homeopathic practitioners.” And this is where this story becomes particularly unsettling.

Although complete details on the incident are still pending, this massive threat to the lives of holistic doctors and naturopaths prompts concerns about a potential deliberate sabotage, especially in light of recent events involving the mysterious deaths/disappearances of well-known alternative doctors.
Google Übersetzer

Yes, it turns out that taking drugs was the whole point of the seminar and the organizer has just been sentenced to one year and three months probation.

:yup:
Thanks, from:
Ari (Today), specious_reasons (Today), Stephen Maturin (Today), The Man (Today)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle