Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 12-11-2016, 09:13 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Oh, peacegirl, it's not about how the Holocaust occurred (because, of course, as so many of your sources have astutely observed, the Holocaust is a hoax), but references to the Holocaust occurring at all - those are the ones that you should scrub from your Corrupted Text if you want to pitch it to the broader anti-vaxx market.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-12-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 09:18 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
There's nothing in my book that speaks of how the Holocaust occurred.
This is a good start, peacegirl - deny the plain content of your own Corrupted Text now, then set about scrubbing this language out. You are on your way to opening a potentially lucrative new market of Holocaust deniers!
There is nothing in the book about how the Holocaust occurred. You're the liar, not Wakefield. :yup:
peacegirl, you might want to read more carefully before reflexively denying what Chuck is writing.

Please, you're making me feel bad for myself for finding amusement in this. As much as I think you're a terrible person for your anti-vax viewpoint, it seems like we're punching a toddler here.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-11-2016), Pan Narrans (12-13-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-12-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Oh, peacegirl, it's not about how the Holocaust occurred (because, of course, as so many of your sources have astutely observed, the Holocaust is a hoax), but references to the Holocaust occurring at all - those are the ones that you should scrub from your Corrupted Text if you want to pitch it to the broader anti-vaxx market.
There's nothing to scrub because the Holocaust occurred. I'm not changing a thing. You must be really bored to spend your entire day talking nonsense on my thread. :popcorn:

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 12-11-2016, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There's nothing in my book that speaks of how the Holocaust occurred.
This is a good start, peacegirl - deny the plain content of your own Corrupted Text now, then set about scrubbing this language out. You are on your way to opening a potentially lucrative new market of Holocaust deniers!
There is nothing in the book about how the Holocaust occurred. You're the liar, not Wakefield. :yup:
peacegirl, you might want to read more carefully before reflexively denying what Chuck is writing.

Please, you're making me feel bad for myself for finding amusement in this. As much as I think you're a terrible person for your anti-vax viewpoint, it seems like we're punching a toddler here.
You think I'm a terrible person for my stance on vaccines? OMG? You're all crazier than I thought.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 12-11-2016, 09:29 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
There's nothing to scrub because the Holocaust occurred. I'm not changing a thing. You must be really bored to spend your entire day talking nonsense on my thread. :popcorn:
peacegirl, you're blowing your otherwise-promising chances with a valuable market segment here!

I mean, look at all the other things your Corruptions scrubbed out of the Authentic Text: the juicy cunt, why 98% of homo-sexuals come into existence, molecules of light, that would we not be able to see the sun for 8 minutes after God flips the switch since there would not be any light until then because it is traveling towards us at a high rate of speed, and so much more.

No one mistakes your Corrupted Text for the Authentic Text as written by the author and published in his lifetime; a few more edits to your Corrupted Text could really open up the Holocaust denial marketplace to you.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-12-2016), Dragar (12-12-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-12-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-12-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 10:02 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:

Sad experience teaches that peacegirl is an unreliable and baleful user of the Authentic Text; she does not read it, but like Andrew Wakefield doing unethical medical research on children, she corrupts it to serve her own ends, and for her own commercial gain. The Authentic Text went ignored and forgotten for so long (such that she does not even recognize it!) and without a True Steward to protect it from the depredations of the Corrupted Text. But no longer.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-12-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-12-2016), The Man (12-11-2016), Vivisectus (12-12-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 10:16 PM

Quote:
You think I'm a terrible person for my stance on vaccines? OMG? You're all crazier than I thought.
I think your promotion of Lessans' book is a bit of harmless nuttiness, but your promotion of vaccine denial is actively harmful to your family and anyone who listens. So, yes. Objectively terrible.

Not even sorry. It would be worse if I thought anyone actually listened to you.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-11-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-12-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
peacegirl, you're blowing your otherwise-promising chances with a valuable market segment here!

I mean, look at all the other things your Corruptions scrubbed out of the Authentic Text: the juicy cunt, why 98% of homo-sexuals come into existence, molecules of light, that would we not be able to see the sun for 8 minutes after God flips the switch since there would not be any light until then because it is traveling towards us at a high rate of speed, and so much more.
You can try to turn my book into a joke but it won't work. My version is not corrupt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
No one mistakes your Corrupted Text for the Authentic Text as written by the author and published in his lifetime; a few more edits to your Corrupted Text could really open up the Holocaust denial marketplace to you.
You would love to think this is all about money. That's where your corrupt mind goes whether you're discussing Andrew Wakefield or me. It's not a surprise! You're just a cynical individual probably due to your profession. :sad:

Old 12-11-2016, 10:19 PM

Quote:
You would love to think this is all about money. That's where your corrupt mind goes whether you're discussing Andrew Wakefield or me. It's not a surprise! You're just a cynical individual probably due to your profession. :sad:
Now is the perfect time for accusing the lawyer of being Jewish - their corrupt minds only think about money, right? You know you want to. It's the first step to Holocaust denial and greater acceptance of your father's book!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), ChuckF (12-11-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-12-2016), Dragar (12-12-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-12-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I think your promotion of Lessans' book is a bit of harmless nuttiness, but your promotion of vaccine denial is actively harmful to your family and anyone who listens. So, yes. Objectively terrible.

Not even sorry. It would be worse if I thought anyone actually listened to you.
Too bad you won't even consider the possibility that vaccine injury is real and has harmed countless children. The arrogance that all of you have exhibited is astounding. Why don't you give yourself 10,000 vaccines and let me know how it goes. :laugh:

Old 12-11-2016, 11:09 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
My version is not corrupt.
Of course it is, peacegirl - it is not the Authentic Text, but the Corrupted Text. Your many corruptions are well known here.

Quote:
You would love to think this is all about money.
Why peacegirl, this is wonderful! If your Corrupted Text is not all about money, why not reduce the cost of the paperback version of your Corrupted Text on Amazon.com? It's currently a whopping $41.00! It also (incorrectly and dishonestly) states that Seymour Lessans is the author:

You've said that your cost for the paperback is $12.00, yet it's currently listed at more than three times that amount! Let's assume that Amazon takes 60% of any sale. peacegirl, you can drop the price down from $41 to $30 and still cover your costs. A lower price translates into more people being able to afford your Corrupted Text!

peacegirl, since your Corrupted Text isn't all about money, will you drop the price for the paperback version down to $30 today, just in time for the holiday shopping season?

Last edited by ChuckF; 12-12-2016 at 02:26 AM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-12-2016), Dragar (12-12-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-12-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-12-2016), The Man (12-11-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Quote:
My version is not corrupt.
Of course it is, peacegirl - it is not the Authentic Text, but the Corrupted Text. Your many corruptions well known here.

Quote:
You would love to think this is all about money.
Why peacegirl, this is wonderful! If your Corrupted Text is not all about money, why not reduce the cost of the paperback version of your Corrupted Text on Amazon.com? It's currently a whopping $41.00! It also (incorrectly and dishonestly) states that Seymour Lessans is the author:

You've said that your cost for the paperback is $12.00, yet it's currently listed at more than three times that amount! Let's assume that Amazon takes 60% of any sale. peacegirl, you can drop the price down from $41 to $30 and still cover your costs. A lower price translates into more people being able to afford your Corrupted Text!
I never said it was $12 retail.

Quote:
peacegirl, since your Corrupted Text isn't all about money, will you drop the price for the paperback version down to $30 today, just in time for the holiday shopping season?
That's not correct. It should say $29.95. I have to call the distributor to get it corrected. I make very little Chuck. The ebook is $4.95 and Amazon takes most of it. Why do you begrudge the fact that I charge for my book? I put a lot of my own money into this endeavor. I hope to at least break even. If I make more than that, it would mean people are reading it and we will be that much closer to the new world becoming a reality.

Old 12-12-2016, 12:43 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
No one ever said that, peacegirl - your Corrupted Text is clearly listed at $41.00 retail.
Quote:
That's not correct. It should say $29.95. I have to call the distributor to get it corrected.
:cheer: Hopefully that will not take long to sort out!
Quote:
I make very little Chuck. The ebook is $4.95 and Amazon takes most of it. Why do you begrudge the fact that I charge for my book? I put a lot of my own money into this endeavor. I hope to at least break even. If I make more than that, it would mean people are reading it and we will be that much closer to the new world becoming a reality.
peacegirl, I begrudge you no such thing - you are the one who said that your Corrupted Text was not about the money, after all. I am all for you hawking your Corrupted Text online at whatever price you wish. I've even offered some suggestions on how to better improve market penetration among anti-vaxxers, but you reject this as you reject the Authentic Text.

An in the interest of being truthful, the eBook is not $4.95, but $4.99:

Of course, should any reader who rejects the Corrupted Text and wishes to obtain the Authentic Text for personal study, free of charge, they can of course contact me and I would be delighted to arrange it.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-12-2016), The Man (12-12-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck"No one ever said that, peacegirl - your Corrupted Text is clearly listed at $41.00 retail.[/quote]

You just said that I said the book was $12. The listing of $41 came from my POD publisher who set the price. I had nothing to do with the pricing.
[quote="Chuck
That's not correct. It should say $29.95. I have to call the distributor to get it corrected.
Quote:
:cheer: Hopefully that will not take long to sort out!
It's not like a few dollars will stop someone who is truly interested. That said, I need to get this straightened out with my new publisher.
Quote:
I make very little Chuck. The ebook is $4.95 and Amazon takes most of it. Why do you begrudge the fact that I charge for my book? I put a lot of my own money into this endeavor. I hope to at least break even. If I make more than that, it would mean people are reading it and we will be that much closer to the new world becoming a reality.
Quote:
peace-girl, I begrudge you no such thing - you are the one who said that your Corrupted Text was not about the money, after all.
I never said that. What is wrong with you?

Quote:
I am all for you hawking your Corrupted Text online at whatever price you wish. I've even offered some suggestions on how to better improve market penetration among anti-vaxxers, but you reject this as you reject the Authentic Text.
Would you please shut up? You're just trying to exploit me for your entertainment. You're a jerk!

Quote:
An in the interest of being truthful, the eBook is not $4.95, but $4.99:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pedDXrU.png[/imp]
Hold a 4 cent mistake against me. :rolleyes:

Quote:
Of course, should any reader who rejects the Corrupted Text and wishes to obtain the Authentic Text for personal study, free of charge, they can of course contact me and I would be delighted to arrange it.
Be my guest!

Old 12-12-2016, 01:50 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
peace-girl, I begrudge you no such thing - you are the one who said that your Corrupted Text was not about the money, after all.
I'm simply reading what you wrote about your own Corrupted Text, peacegirl:
Quote:
Quote:
But hey, fair enough - maybe one would be correct to think that your Corrupted Text is all about money after all.
Quote:
I'm not holding it against you, peacegirl, merely pointing out that your statement was inaccurate; like when you said Andrew Wakefield didn't conduct unethical medical research on children, that was also inaccurate, because Andrew Wakefield did conduct unethical medical research on children.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), Dragar (12-12-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-12-2016), The Man (12-12-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

PG, why did you add anti-vaxxery to the book actually? What was your reasoning at the time?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-12-2016), The Man (12-12-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm simply reading what you wrote about your own Corrupted Text, peacegirl:
Quote:
Quote:
But hey, fair enough - maybe one would be correct to think that your Corrupted Text is all about money after all.
Quote:
I'm not holding it against you, peacegirl, merely pointing out that your statement was inaccurate; like when you said Andrew Wakefield didn't conduct unethical medical research on children, that was also inaccurate, because Andrew Wakefield did conduct unethical medical research on children.
How can you compare the two? Are you that desperate? :glare:

Old 12-12-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
PG, why did you add anti-vaxxery to the book actually? What was your reasoning at the time?
It wasn't anti-vaxxery. I was using vaccines as an example of how they could cause injury or death in some cases, and because we don't know which child will be the next victim (even if the intentions were pure), vaccines would never be made mandatory. In our world today we can shift responsibility to something else as the cause, or we can justify why a few deaths are worth the many who will be saved. In the new world we could not use either justification.

Old 12-12-2016, 02:11 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF
Quote:
How can you compare the two? Are you that desperate? :glare:
Fair enough - your inaccurate statements on Andrew Wakefield are obvious and pathetic lies in defense of a fraudulent quack who conducts unethical medical research on children. That is much worse in every way than getting the price of your own Corrupted Text wrong. Of course, they are both inaccurate, and I think we should try to be accurate.

Especially when it's something so easy to verify. Like how Andrew Wakefield conducted unethical medical research on children, or the price of a book on Amazon.com.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), The Man (12-12-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 02:13 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
It wasn't anti-vaxxery. I was using vaccines as an example of how they could cause injury or death in some cases, and because we don't know which child will be the next victim (even if the intentions were pure), vaccines would never be made mandatory. In our world today we can shift responsibility to something else as the cause, or we can justify why a few deaths are worth the many who will be saved. In the new world we could not use either justification.
peacegirl, I agree that in our world many lives have been and will be saved by vaccines.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-12-2016), Dragar (12-12-2016), The Man (12-12-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 03:26 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
Quote:
Just an example huh? And yet what you ended up adding is this extremely prolix piece of anti-vaxxer propaganda:

Quote:
Chapter Seven: The Wisdom of Socrates

Added to
this, as early as two months the baby is receiving a series of
vaccinations that are given on schedule with more and more being
added to the list. Some of the vaccinations he will receive are a
Hep shot if he did not receive it in the hospital, a DtaP shot, Hib
shot, IVP shot, and PVC shot. Some doctors will also give the
baby the vaccine for Rotavirus. Recently, the AAP has begun
advocating ‘firing’ parents who don’t conform to the CDC’s
overloaded vaccine schedule, the schedule with 36 vaccines on it,
almost double the average of 30 other first world countries. The
schedule that has never been tested for combination risk.

There
has been a growing public and professional concern over the
immediate and long term effects of these multiple vaccines (several
shots given simultaneously), as well as the toxic ingredients used
to produce them, but the pediatrician will tell the mother that it is
for the baby’s well-being by reassuring her that the benefits far
outweigh the risks. He may explain that without these
immunizations the baby is not protected and the disease that once
killed so many could easily come back. Because she wants to do
what is best for her child, she concedes.

In some cases, however,
a child could have a severe reaction and be injured by the
vaccination that was intended to help him. There are an increasing
number of physicians who claim the risks do not outweigh the
benefits. The following quotations are from doctors and
researchers who believe there is a possible link between
vaccinations and the chronic childhood illnesses that are so
common today.

“Vaccine adverse effects are amply documented and are far more
significant to public health than any adverse effects of infectious
diseases. Immunizations not only did not prevent any infectious
diseases, they caused more suffering and more deaths than has any
other human activity in the entire history of medical intervention.
It will be decades before the mopping-up after the disasters caused
by childhood vaccination will be completed.” — Dr. Viera
Scheibner, Ph.D

“Measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis B, and the whole panoply of
childhood diseases are a far less serious threat than having a large
fraction (say 10%) of a generation afflicted with learning disability
and/or uncontrollable aggressive behavior because of an
impassioned crusade for universal vaccination.” — Association of
American Physicians & Surgeons

“Instead of epidemics of measles and polio, we have epidemics of
chronic autoimmune and neurological disease: In the last 20
years rates of asthma and attention-deficit disorder have doubled,
diabetes and learning disabilities have tripled, chronic arthritis
now affects nearly one in five Americans and autism has increased
by 300 percent or more in many states.” — Barbara Low Fisher

“Doctors maintain that the (MMR) inoculation is necessary to
prevent
measles encephalitis, which they say occurs about once in 1,000
cases. After decades of experience with measles, I question this
statistic, and so do many other pediatricians. The incidence of
1/1000 may be accurate for children who live in conditions of
poverty and malnutrition, but in the middle-and upper–income
brackets, if one excludes simple sleepiness from the measles itself,
the incidence of true encephalitis is probably more like 1/10,000
or 1/100,000. Furthermore, about 75 percent of these cases will
not show evidence of brain damage.” — Dr. Mendelsohn

“Most parents today find it quite difficult to understand why they
have to have their child vaccinated against this particular disease
(measles) when their mothers used to organize measles parties to
ensure all the children of the family had it! In fact a mild dose of
measles stimulates the immature immune system, in the correct
sequence, to develop naturally, thereby strengthening the child
generally.” — Christina J Head MCHRs. Hon

“It is now 30 years since I have been confining myself to the
treatment of chronic diseases. During those 30 years I have run
against so many histories of little children who had never seen a
sick day until they were vaccinated and who, in the several years
that have followed, have never seen a well day since. I couldn’t
put my finger on the disease they have. They just weren’t strong.
Their resistance was gone. They were perfectly well before they
were vaccinated. They have never been well since.” — Dr.
William Howard Hay

“Ever since mass vaccination of infants began, reports of serious
brain, cardiovascular, metabolic and other injuries started filling
pages of medical journals. In fact, pertussis vaccine has been used
to induce encephalomyelitis in laboratory animals, which is
characterized by brain swelling and hemorrhaging.” — Harold E.
Buttram, M.D. & F. Edward Yazbak, M.D.

“The number of vaccination deaths overwhelms disease (pertussis)
deaths: 32 in a three year period according to the CDC (1991-
94), and only 8 in 1993, the last peak incidence year...Simply put,
the vaccine may be more than 100 times more deadly than the
disease.” — Alan Philips, J.D., Attorney and Counselor at Law
(this doesn’t take into account the SIDS-DPT connection).

“Probably 20% of American children — one youngster in five —
suffers from “development disability.” This is a stupefying
figure...the primary cause of encephalitis — is the childhood
vaccination program. To be specific, a large proportion of the
millions of U.S. children and adults suffering from autism,
seizures, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia, and other
shoots or branches of the hydraheaded entity called “development
disabilities,” owe their disorders to one or another of the vaccines
against childhood diseases.” — Harris L. Coulter, Ph.D.

NVICP has paid out for 50 deaths per year: The U.S. Federal
Government’s National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
(NVICP) has paid out over 724.4 million dollars to parents of
vaccine injured and killed children, in taxpayer dollars. The
NVICP has received over 5000 petitions since 1988, including over
700 for vaccine-related deaths, and there are still 2800 total death
and injury cases pending that may take years to resolve (NVICP,
Health Resources and Services Administration).

Although pediatrics will continue as a branch of medicine,
these specialists, as well as those who set national guidelines, will
have no choice but to be completely honest with themselves for the
very first time. They will need to be extremely careful what they
advise because they would never want to be responsible for making
matters worse.

This does not mean that doctors aren’t doing
everything possible to keep their young patients healthy, but the
knowledge that they would never be blamed if a child was harmed
by their recommendations adds a tremendous amount of weight.
Honesty will be the best policy even if they have to admit they
don’t know which course of action is best. As a consequence,
mandatory vaccination programs will no longer be enforced due to
severe reactions in a small percentage of children, some of which
are fatal. This means that doctors will give parents the most up-to-
date information, but the parents will need to decide for themselves
whether the end justifies the means, especially when there is no
way of predicting which child will regress into chronic poor health
or have a life threatening reaction.

Moving forward

Therefore, it is
important to recognize that many illnesses are nothing but words,
as strange as this may seem, which Montaigne and other
philosophers perceived. When someone does physical or other
harm to another without justification then we will know that he is
mentally disturbed, but this is virtually impossible in the new
world. Until then, God is forcing us to leave the mind alone. Now
tell me; is this Supreme Being we call God a genius, or isn’t He?
God, or the force that controls our movement in the direction of
greater satisfaction, is forcing us to rely on our body to take care of
98% of all its problems by making all mankind realize that they
don’t know the truth about a tremendous number of these things,
they only thought they knew.
Without letting the readers know this was actually not something your father ever wrote. Just an example huh? :lol:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-12-2016), ChuckF (12-12-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-12-2016), The Man (12-12-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
peacegirl, I agree that in our world many lives have been and will be saved by vaccines.
Chuck, then it shouldn't be hard to convince parents to vaccinate according to the latest schedule (which has not been fully tested) without a mandate that forces them by law to comply or else be penalized. THIS IS Big Brother! You are going to lose Chuck because your reasoning is full of holes!

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-12-2016 at 03:55 PM. Reason: You
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (12-12-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 04:04 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Chuck, then it shouldn't be hard to convince parents to vaccinate according to the latest schedule (which has not been fully tested) without a mandate that forces them by law to comply or else be penalized. THIS IS Big Brother! You are going to lose Chuck because your reasoning is full of holes!
:lol: THIS IS ABOUT MY CHILD, THIS COMBAT!!!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), The Man (12-12-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:
YES, as a symbol for all mothers!

Thanks, from:
ChuckF (12-12-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 05:21 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
YES, as a symbol for all mothers!
My penis was like a symbol for all mothers!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-12-2016), The Man (12-12-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle