Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 01-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
And now we have ourselves our first official post-truth president of the USA.
Amazing, ain't it? The Lord God Wakefield says that this is a single-issue election and people should vote for Donnie Dump because he tweeted some dumbass bullshit about vaccines and autism. Lord Andy's vacuous acolytes fall in line, and next thing you know we're fixin' to have actual Nazis running the executive branch.

Does the Dumpster actually believe that vaccines cause autism or was he just pandering to ignorant, impotent rage monkeys like peacegirl? Who knows? Keep in mind that the Dumpster agreed to pay $25 million to settle fraud lawsuits after getting elected.

Never mind that the president has exactly zero say about vaccine policy at the state level, where the rubber meets the road regarding the imaginary mandates that the Wakefieldians are always yammering about. Donnie Dump tweeted some shit that ignorant, impotent rage monkey anti-vaxxers agree with. And in the end, nothing else really counts.

Funny thing is, peacegirl is 100% dependent on public funds. I wonder if peacegirl and other similarly situated morons factored in the GOP plans for programs such as SSDI, Medicare and Social Security retirement benefits, and the Dumpster's concurrence with those plans. :chin:

No matter, I guess. Rummaging through garbage cans for food and dying of an easily-treatable illness due to lack of heath care access are small prices to pay for having a president who once tweeted some dumbass bullshit about vaccines and autism. :tard:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-04-2017), Ari (01-03-2017), But (01-04-2017), ChuckF (01-03-2017), chunksmediocrites (01-04-2017), Limoncello (01-03-2017), The Lone Ranger (01-03-2017), The Man (01-03-2017), Vivisectus (01-04-2017)
Old 01-03-2017, 09:52 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Did Lord God of the Holy Study Wakefield, Performer of the Ethical if he had spent time getting a pointless evaluation, blood tests, seerer of large amounts of cash flowing in from lawyers he didn't mention to colleges, see the word Vaccine and find a way to insert himself into the debate, subtlety reminding everyone that all the answers can be found in his book available from his website because all he see's are suckers er followers? Maybe.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-04-2017), But (01-04-2017), ChuckF (01-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (01-04-2017), Limoncello (01-03-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-03-2017), The Man (01-03-2017), Vivisectus (01-04-2017)
Old 01-04-2017, 01:46 PM

The NEW Lawsuit(s) Against California’s Efforts to Take Control of ALL Children Away From Parents…

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-04-2017, 07:31 PM

:laugh:

Quote:
I know, I know, the question I get most often is “where is the new lawsuit against SB 277?”

It’s coming…
Oh, yes, of course it is (or they are) coming. We know because this internet guy says so! And who exactly is this internet guy?

Quote:
Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen
Oh, him. lol Tim Bolen. Dudebro hires himself out to quacks, who pay him to trash the quacks' enemies on the internet. He's pretty good at pretending he knows stuff about the law, but in truth he's almost as shit-all ignorant as peacegirl in that regard.

Ginger Taylor is a deity in peacegirl's anti-vax pantheon. Let's see what Ms. Taylor has to say about ol' Timmah:

Quote:
IMHO... [Bolen] is a jerk and full of hot air. He knows nothing about the vaccine problem, how to heal our kids and has not made any progress for us in any way in our fight. He cares absolutely jack about our kids, and is happy to slander autism parents... those who have been working for a decade or more, at great expense to themselves and their families, and who have made all crazy amounts of progress (and still are) ALL TO APPARENTLY LINE HIS OWN POCKETS and feed what appears to be an enormous ego.

Be advised... Tim Bolen just makes up his own reality. He is a carpetbagger who has nothing to offer us. He has no credibility.
:yup:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-04-2017), ChuckF (01-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (01-04-2017), Dragar (01-04-2017), Limoncello (01-04-2017), The Lone Ranger (01-04-2017), The Man (01-04-2017)
Old 01-05-2017, 02:32 AM

Angry Parents in Colombia Shut Down Schools, Lock Gates in Protest Over HPV Vaccine Injuries

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-05-2017, 04:02 PM

This is heartbreaking!

Heartbreaking stories of vaccine-injury. #vaxwithme #vaxxed

Old 01-05-2017, 05:44 PM

Fascinating that a world wide vaccine should cause such a local problem.
Thanks, from:
The Lone Ranger (01-05-2017), The Man (01-05-2017)
Old 01-05-2017, 06:58 PM

Why we vaccinate,
Palo Alto: Skulks of foxes decimated by disease in last days of 2016 (warning Autoplay video)

Dead FoxesThe 17 foxes belonging to four skulks, or groups, that Leikam has studied as a retirement hobby and bestowed names like Dark, Sideburns and One-Eye have gone missing or turned up dead in the last month, victims, he believes, of a fast-spreading disease.

Wildlife officials say early indications are consistent with canine distemper syndrome — a common virus that afflicts carnivores, including man’s best friend. But while the family dog is usually inoculated against the disease, wild relatives including foxes, coyotes and wolves as well as raccoons and skunks, are very vulnerable.

While it can’t be transmitted to humans, the virus is related to measles and also fiercely contagious.

I was worried there for a moment that such a horrible disease might spread through local communities in dogs, it's good to hear they are inoculated against it. I'm glad we don't have any measle like diseases to worry about.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-06-2017), The Lone Ranger (01-05-2017), The Man (01-05-2017)
Old 01-06-2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Why we vaccinate,
Palo Alto: Skulks of foxes decimated by disease in last days of 2016 (warning Autoplay video)

Dead FoxesThe 17 foxes belonging to four skulks, or groups, that Leikam has studied as a retirement hobby and bestowed names like Dark, Sideburns and One-Eye have gone missing or turned up dead in the last month, victims, he believes, of a fast-spreading disease.

Wildlife officials say early indications are consistent with canine distemper syndrome — a common virus that afflicts carnivores, including man’s best friend. But while the family dog is usually inoculated against the disease, wild relatives including foxes, coyotes and wolves as well as raccoons and skunks, are very vulnerable.

While it can’t be transmitted to humans, the virus is related to measles and also fiercely contagious.

I was worried there for a moment that such a horrible disease might spread through local communities in dogs, it's good to hear they are inoculated against it. I'm glad we don't have any measle like diseases to worry about.
That's so sad. Epidemics warrant vaccinations if they can help prevent disease but there is a danger to then say every child needs to be vaccinated against every mild illness without there being repercussions.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:06 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Epidemics warrant vaccinations if they can help prevent disease but there is a danger to then say every child needs to be vaccinated against every mild illness without there being repercussions.
:shiftgoalpost: We go from there must be a choice to there must be no repercussions. Masterful peacegirlese (though I'm not sure how there can be a choice though insofar as man's will is not free.)

Anyway, the main repercussions of not being vaccinated - even against mild illnesses like polio and whooping cough - is, well, you know, thousands of children dying from those illnesses.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-06-2017), But (01-07-2017), The Lone Ranger (01-06-2017), The Man (01-06-2017), Vivisectus (01-07-2017)
Old 01-06-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
That's so sad. Epidemics warrant vaccinations if they can help prevent disease but there is a danger to then say every child needs to be vaccinated against every mild illness without there being repercussions.
Which mild illnesses are required vaccinations?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-06-2017), But (01-07-2017), Dragar (01-06-2017), The Lone Ranger (01-06-2017), The Man (01-06-2017)
Old 01-06-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Quote:
Which mild illnesses are required vaccinations?
I don't want to get into this all over again. You have your thoughts on the subject and I have mine. You will never be convinced that some scourges have disappeared and some, like chicken pox and measles, usually come and go without lasting effects yet there is evidence that certain vaccinations can lead to permanent injury or death. You think all of these vaccinations are going to prevent disease. I think too much of a good thing could lead to disaster, as we have seen with radiation and antibiotics. This is an experiment that many parents will no longer tolerate.

Old 01-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Quote:
Epidemics warrant vaccinations if they can help prevent disease but there is a danger to then say every child needs to be vaccinated against every mild illness without there being repercussions.
Then it's a good thing that exactly no one is making the claim that every child should be vaccinated against every illness, isn't it?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-06-2017), ChuckF (01-06-2017), The Man (01-06-2017)
Old 01-06-2017, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Quote:
Then it's a good thing that exactly no one is making the claim that every child should be vaccinated against every illness, isn't it?
They're making healthy children get vaccinated against 16 diseases unless you have an exemption. Some will get sick or die as a result.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:10 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
They're making healthy children get vaccinated against 16 diseases unless you have an exemption.
peacegirl, who is "making" healthy children get vaccinated against 16 diseases? How? What facts support this assertion? What data inform your belief?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-06-2017), But (01-07-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-06-2017), The Lone Ranger (01-07-2017), The Man (01-06-2017)
Old 01-06-2017, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
They're making healthy children get vaccinated against 16 diseases unless you have an exemption.
peacegirl, who is "making" healthy children get vaccinated against 16 diseases?
The FDA, of course.

Thanks, from:
But (01-07-2017), ChuckF (01-06-2017), The Man (01-07-2017)
Old 01-07-2017, 02:26 AM

Quote:
They're making healthy children get vaccinated against 16 diseases unless you have an exemption. Some will get sick or die as a result.
Which of these 16 disease are mild illnesses?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-07-2017), But (01-07-2017), The Man (01-07-2017)
Old 01-07-2017, 04:19 AM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:

I don't want to get into this all over again. You have your thoughts on the subject and I have mine. You will never be convinced that some scourges have disappeared and some, like chicken pox and measles, usually come and go without lasting effects yet there is evidence that certain vaccinations can lead to permanent injury or death. You think all of these vaccinations are going to prevent disease. I think too much of a good thing could lead to disaster, as we have seen with radiation and antibiotics. This is an experiment that many parents will no longer tolerate.
Bolded the part that is actually frighteningly inaccurate.

Measles is a killer, not only from the disease itself, but from opportunistic infections due to complications from the disease. Even if it doesn't kill you, it can have long lasting implications to your health.

Quote:
Complications from measles can occur in almost every organ system. Pneumonia, croup, and encephalitis are common causes of death; encephalitis is the most common cause of long-term sequelae. Measles remains a common cause of blindness in developing countries. Complication rates are higher in those <5 and >20 years old, although croup and otitis media are more common in those <2 years old and encephalitis in older children and adults.
The Clinical Significance of Measles: A Review
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-07-2017), The Man (01-07-2017)
Old 01-07-2017, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Quote:

So in other words, your claim that people are advocating for every child to be vaccinated against every illness is false. Now you're trying to move the goalposts (again), and you're being more than a little dishonest about it (again). Ah, plus ça change ...

Last edited by The Lone Ranger; 01-07-2017 at 05:55 AM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-07-2017), The Man (01-07-2017), Vivisectus (01-07-2017)
Old 01-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.

I remember when the nazi government provided health care forced procedures...
Old 01-07-2017, 06:48 AM
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
peacegirl, who is "making" healthy children get vaccinated against 16 diseases? How? What facts support this assertion? What data inform your belief?
One could go the home school route, but in many places you have to give up your 4th amendment rights to do so.

Liberals supporting fascism in the name of nazi science. Just amazing how well propaganda works.
Old 01-07-2017, 04:12 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Hey now, some of peacegirl's best sources are Nazis.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-08-2017), But (01-07-2017), Dragar (01-07-2017), Pan Narrans (01-07-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-07-2017), The Man (01-07-2017), Vivisectus (01-07-2017)
Old 01-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Oh look Peacegirl you made a friend! You and Jerome probably share a lot of interests. He too has differences of opinion with etablished medical practices, such as what color an aids is.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-08-2017), But (01-07-2017), Dragar (01-07-2017), The Man (01-07-2017)
Old 01-07-2017, 09:10 PM
I'm a regular Victor Victoria

Yesterday was a weird day. In various places I read and/or post, the usual clown brigade was out in full force and more strident than normal. Also, posting in topics they've not shown much interest in before.

Almost like an intel briefing somewhere had them spooked.

:BC: :canada:
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (01-09-2017), The Man (01-07-2017), Vivisectus (01-07-2017)
Old 01-08-2017, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Aside from the dishonesty that was already noted, there's another rather important point to consider: a very large number of children will not get sick or die, thanks to those vaccinations.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-08-2017), But (01-08-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-09-2017), The Man (01-08-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle