Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-14-2016, 01:38 PM
Awareness's Avatar
Awareness Awareness is offline
Always keep cool.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Male
Posts: MDCCCVIII
Images: 9
Default DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

images.jpg

ONLY IN OUR MINDS ARE THINGS WORTH THOUSANDS OR MILLIONS, MOSTLY USELESS THINGS IN FACT.

PAID 51 MILLION EURO'S TOTALLY FOR NOTHING AT ALL.................in fact.
The Oppenheimer blue is just a plain old rock, and even cut in the most plain old boring shape.

Diamonds in reality have in fact no value at all, it is just a rare rock, so what .
Christies is the winner again, sold to a what actually?

Sold to a true believer amongst believers.
The diamond is only worth something in our minds.

Even industrial diamonds have a far more better purpose than the Oppenheimer blue.

The Oppenheimer blue, must only look beautiful, so beautiful a diamond is, it mus glisten in light, it must be shown to others for you to be happy, because you have it, it must be worn so everybody could see, you anonymous must be very happy with such a little blue little rock.

What would it do with your heart if you could feed people with 51 million euro's in Africa where draught is . could it be just one day with 51 million euro's......feeding people?

Somewhere around the world there is an idiot with a small blue diamond in his or her hand and sucking it for fun.

Because you must have it by now, brought especially to you, and you are now jumping in joy for having it, good for you sir. Maybe you are even Saudi Arabian......Maybe, i said maybe.....Prancing around

51 Million euro's could have been spent on people...........


Gold is good, it is a very good conductor, one of the best i think.........i have no problem with gold...............

Although New Guinea keeps the prices low....

I just love to see idiots in action after 3000 years in 2016.

At least there were no true Africans amongst the buyers.............only outlanders trying to buy a very small rock, which happened to be blue....

Good for the so called intellectuals , keep INSANITY ALIVE !!!

The owner is of course anonymous .............because he or she may think , how stupid can i get, or will i be.........

And as i said before there are people that keep this 3D reality alive in our minds......

We all have internet now, and if the people of the world want to change society , they can change it within seconds, we can brake society within minutes...............we do not need violence , because that is so petty and weak......

BUT EVERYBODY ALL AT ONCE!!!

There is just some schmuck in the world who paid 51 million euro's for in fact sparkling junk.!!

His only joy was the moment when Christies said ; " Sold for 51 million euro's ".

YOU DUMB IGNORANT SCMUCK!!
__________________
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-14-2016 at 01:51 PM. Reason: NG is looking more and more like a pawn shop these days, showing junk. Coming your way Swap and DBO's
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-14-2016, 03:58 PM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
ONLY IN OUR MINDS ARE THINGS WORTH THOUSANDS OR MILLIONS, MOSTLY USELESS THINGS IN FACT.
In our old house my wife and I were seriously trying to decide what to do with all the stuff we had accumulated over the years, how to get rid of it. When we started getting stuff for the new house, we decided that we were only going to have exactly what we needed or really wanted. We like to have a lot of people come for a party so we have an open floor plan with a large dining room table, room for everyone to sit at. The only fly in the ointment is my daughter is moving, so we are storing a lot of her stuff in our attic.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-14-2016, 05:02 PM
Awareness's Avatar
Awareness Awareness is offline
Always keep cool.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Male
Posts: MDCCCVIII
Images: 9
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
ONLY IN OUR MINDS ARE THINGS WORTH THOUSANDS OR MILLIONS, MOSTLY USELESS THINGS IN FACT.
In our old house my wife and I were seriously trying to decide what to do with all the stuff we had accumulated over the years, how to get rid of it. When we started getting stuff for the new house, we decided that we were only going to have exactly what we needed or really wanted. We like to have a lot of people come for a party so we have an open floor plan with a large dining room table, room for everyone to sit at. The only fly in the ointment is my daughter is moving, so we are storing a lot of her stuff in our attic.
When things belong or belonged to your family , that is another story ...........my father passed away too , but the memories with him are worth more, what is a brain for huh. Just this week i remembered how we watched Muhammed Ali together beat the crap out of George Foreman.......that was so wonderful, and other fights of course..........i am glad that ache is still present, my dad died in 2007.......he did not like Japs, made fun of black people and mocked Chinese people, but when it comes to meeting the people he was always really friendly, that is what i loved about my father he had not one crazy arrogant streak in his bones, i just do not know what it looked like with my father.........Wel i hope you get all the stuff sorted out that you have thedoc and indeed give your daughter space, or is the fly only about the stuff? My daughter is only sixteen and she still expects me to make her sanwiches in the morning
__________________
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-18-2016, 03:13 AM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
My daughter is only sixteen and she still expects me to make her sandwich in the morning.
When My daughter comes over she often asks me to make her a couple of fried eggs, does she really like them better when I make them? or is she just being condescending to an old man. I know there were many years when I was condescending to her, and what she told me she was doing.

She is getting married again this Sept. and I have to say something at the reception. I can't say what I did before, and there are a few subjects that are off limits. I really need the time to figure out what I am going to say.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-18-2016, 03:17 AM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
When things belong or belonged to your family , that is another story.
You just reminded me of an item that I had from my paternal grandmother, a kerosene lamp with a mantel and a hand painted shade. Now all we have is a photo that one of the children had.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Awareness (06-18-2016)
  #6  
Old 06-18-2016, 06:14 PM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCCXXXIV
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Gosh! So value is sometimes determined by what people are willing to pay, rather than necessarily being about intrinsic value!

Wow! I bet no-one ever thought of that before. Thanks for posting this ground-breaking insight! We will get back to you when we are done updating all the books on economy.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-18-2016), chunksmediocrites (06-19-2016), The Man (06-18-2016)
  #7  
Old 06-18-2016, 06:47 PM
Awareness's Avatar
Awareness Awareness is offline
Always keep cool.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Male
Posts: MDCCCVIII
Images: 9
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Too bad huh , Vivisectus, fuck off, or say i am sorry for calling me an idiot, because you just do not know how i am as a person......
that hurt , and i have feelings too, although we are here in only but word land where we just can not hear and see each other we can and may have respect for each other, that you feel like an idiot and just can not find reason other than act like a cro-magnon and be violent, then okay so be it........
__________________
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-18-2016, 06:51 PM
Awareness's Avatar
Awareness Awareness is offline
Always keep cool.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Male
Posts: MDCCCVIII
Images: 9
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
My daughter is only sixteen and she still expects me to make her sandwich in the morning.
When My daughter comes over she often asks me to make her a couple of fried eggs, does she really like them better when I make them? or is she just being condescending to an old man. I know there were many years when I was condescending to her, and what she told me she was doing.

She is getting married again this Sept. and I have to say something at the reception. I can't say what I did before, and there are a few subjects that are off limits. I really need the time to figure out what I am going to say.
That is hard , but your love for her as is what i feel for my daughter is so great, that every word counts what you say about her no matter what....
__________________
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-19-2016, 02:15 AM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Gosh! So value is sometimes determined by what people are willing to pay, rather than necessarily being about intrinsic value!
I really don't see where this has anything to do with the rest of the thread.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-19-2016, 07:54 AM
Awareness's Avatar
Awareness Awareness is offline
Always keep cool.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Male
Posts: MDCCCVIII
Images: 9
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Gosh! So value is sometimes determined by what people are willing to pay, rather than necessarily being about intrinsic value!
I really don't see where this ha !!s anything to do with the rest of the thread.
Hey how are ya doin thedoc buddy, at least you have a nice and neat resume, here on the freethought-forum now......so how about giving your view about my thread:

DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!!!

Quote:
ONLY IN OUR MINDS ARE THINGS WORTH THOUSANDS OR MILLIONS, MOSTLY USELESS THINGS IN FACT.

PAID 51 MILLION EURO'S TOTALLY FOR NOTHING AT ALL.................in fact.
The Oppenheimer blue is just a plain old rock, and even cut in the most plain old boring shape.

Diamonds in reality have in fact no value at all, it is just a rare rock, so what .
Christies is the winner again, sold to a what actually?

Sold to a true believer amongst believers.
The diamond is only worth something in our minds.

Even industrial diamonds have a far more better purpose than the Oppenheimer blue.

The Oppenheimer blue, must only look beautiful, so beautiful a diamond is, it mus glisten in light, it must be shown to others for you to be happy, because you have it, it must be worn so everybody could see, you anonymous must be very happy with such a little blue little rock.

What would it do with your heart if you could feed people with 51 million euro's in Africa where draught is . could it be just one day with 51 million euro's......feeding people?

Somewhere around the world there is an idiot with a small blue diamond in his or her hand and sucking it for fun.

Because you must have it by now, brought especially to you, and you are now jumping in joy for having it, good for you sir. Maybe you are even Saudi Arabian......Maybe, i said maybe.....Prancing around

51 Million euro's could have been spent on people...........


Gold is good, it is a very good conductor, one of the best i think.........i have no problem with gold...............

Although New Guinea keeps the prices low....

I just love to see idiots in action after 3000 years in 2016.

At least there were no true Africans amongst the buyers.............only outlanders trying to buy a very small rock, which happened to be blue....

Good for the so called intellectuals , keep INSANITY ALIVE !!!

The owner is of course anonymous .............because he or she may think , how stupid can i get, or will i be.........

And as i said before there are people that keep this 3D reality alive in our minds......

We all have internet now, and if the people of the world want to change society , they can change it within seconds, we can brake society within minutes...............we do not need violence , because that is so petty and weak......

BUT EVERYBODY ALL AT ONCE!!!

There is just some schmuck in the world who paid 51 million euro's for in fact sparkling junk.!!

His only joy was the moment when Christies said ; " Sold for 51 million euro's ".

YOU DUMB IGNORANT SCHMUCK!!

THERE ARE AT LEAST ONE BILLION PEOPLE TODAY THAT DO NOT BELIEVE ANYMORE !!!

THAT THE BLUE ROCK IS WORTH MILLIONS......

YOU SEE , IT IS JUST PURE AND ONLY A BELIEF, EVEN MONEY IS JUST A MERE BELIEF

LOOK AT LIFE AROUND YOU AND BE AWARE WHAT IS REALLY WORTH LIVING FOR !!!!



__________________
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-19-2016 at 09:09 AM. Reason: THE H IN SCHMUCK
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-21-2016, 07:18 PM
catchthisdrift catchthisdrift is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: XXXI
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Awareness, I agree with you. There is plenty of money in they world to provide everyone with enough clean water, feed everyone, give them medical care... you talk about a diamond. I often think about the money spent on sports.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
When things belong or belonged to your family , that is another story
Actually, it isn't another story. It's the same. You're choosing to value something based on what you deem important. Again, remember, I basically agree with you. I think it's sad that so much money is spent in ways that don't help those in need. HOWEVER - me valuing something I have that my father owned is still me putting a value on it that someone else doesn't have. We think it's stupid and incredibly selfish for someone to spend millions of dollars on a "thing"... obviously they don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
...........my father passed away too
May dad died when I was 23... more than half my life ago. My condolences to you and your family.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
......he did not like Japs, made fun of black people and mocked Chinese people, but when it comes to meeting the people he was always really friendly, that is what i loved about my father he had not one crazy arrogant streak in his bones
OK. You should be intellectually honest here. Anyone with those sorts of bigoted views carries some sort of arrogance. And racism. No disrespect intended, of course. My father was a racist, too. I know you disagree, but we all are to some extent. But being "friendly" isn't mutually exclusive to arrogance, bigotry or racism. I think most people tend to be friendly. And every one of them in some way is arrogant, bigoted and racist. Me included.

I'm arrogant enough to believe I'm on solid ground to tell you everyone is arrogant. I'm right.. but still.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-21-2016), Awareness (06-23-2016), The Man (06-23-2016)
  #12  
Old 06-23-2016, 12:53 AM
Awareness's Avatar
Awareness Awareness is offline
Always keep cool.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Male
Posts: MDCCCVIII
Images: 9
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Just to highlight my belief against the say 7 billion or more who defends this poor schmucks happiness :


Quote:
There is just some schmuck in the world who paid 51 million euro's for in fact sparkling junk.!!

His only joy was the moment when Christies said ; " Sold for 51 million euro's ".

YOU DUMB IGNORANT SCHMUCK!!
__________________
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-28-2016, 09:53 AM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCLXXII
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Money only has value because we give it value.
So someone traded nothing for nothing. Thus why are you complaining?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-28-2016), The Man (07-02-2016)
  #14  
Old 07-02-2016, 02:20 AM
Awareness's Avatar
Awareness Awareness is offline
Always keep cool.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Male
Posts: MDCCCVIII
Images: 9
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Money only has value because we give it value.
So someone traded nothing for nothing. Thus why are you complaining?
Giving money value i know, but we do too much of it, instead of looking what a country is worth.

I explicitly want people to know that they are first class idiots buying junk that is worth totally nothing......

It is not an old rare pirate gun, which is 8000 USA dollars worth , it is literally a piece of crap you have behind glass, which is not even worth as fire wood.
And we all uphold the fake reality of it all, indeed only in our minds collectively is it worth something......

We need a new belief where there are just no more ignorant fucks walking around
__________________
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-02-2016, 02:43 AM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCLXXII
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

So if I buy $5 with 5 $1 bills, am I an idiot?
My guess is you will say no, because I can then sell that bill for $5 because we've decided a $5 bill is worth $5.

So if I buy a shiny stone for $500, am I an idiot?
My guess is you will say yes because I can then sell that stone for $500 because we've decided a $500 stone is worth $500.

Er wait. Somethings not right with that statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
I explicitly want people to know that they are first class idiots
Yes, we are all aware of your almost pathological self centered view of just how smart you think you are compared to the 7 billion ignorant peasants that roam the earth.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-02-2016), Awareness (07-03-2016), Crumb (07-03-2016), Stormlight (07-02-2016), The Man (07-02-2016)
  #16  
Old 07-02-2016, 03:32 AM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

"The more you pay, the more it's worth"

Any monetary value you place on an item is based on how much one person is willing to pay another person for that item. Railing against that idea is pointless and stupid. One persons idea of value has no relation to another persons idea of value, and to criticize another persons idea of value is the utmost in stupidity.

My father had one idea of value which was out of sync with some others. When I lived at home he was able to acquire several old Wurlitzer Juke Boxes and my older brother stripped the works out and they burned the cases.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-02-2016), The Man (07-02-2016)
  #17  
Old 07-02-2016, 04:30 AM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCLXXII
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

The hilarious thing is if you were half as smart as you think you are, you could have made this thread about the fact the Diamond market is heavily controlled and price fixed. About how DeBeers has been accused multiple times of price fixing (and paid a sizable amount of money to keep from admitting wrong doing), has a hold on the market and is known to hold back supply releasing only so many high mid and low quality diamonds each year to keep the rarity up. Last I read there were even rumors that they've stunted the growth of the artificial diamond market to prevent it from cutting into their mining market, as well as funneling blood diamonds to reputable mines to launder them. How the diamond market is extremely secretive, with companies selling their best to jewelers in extremely secretive no-name, cash only meetings in internationally neutral hotels.

But no, instead you're here just to call people idiots.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-02-2016), lisarea (07-02-2016), Sock Puppet (07-02-2016), Stormlight (07-02-2016), The Man (07-02-2016)
  #18  
Old 07-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Awareness's Avatar
Awareness Awareness is offline
Always keep cool.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Male
Posts: MDCCCVIII
Images: 9
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
The hilarious thing is if you were half as smart as you think you are, you could have made this thread about the fact the Diamond market is heavily controlled and price fixed. About how DeBeers has been accused multiple times of price fixing (and paid a sizable amount of money to keep from admitting wrong doing), has a hold on the market and is known to hold back supply releasing only so many high mid and low quality diamonds each year to keep the rarity up. Last I read there were even rumors that they've stunted the growth of the artificial diamond market to prevent it from cutting into their mining market, as well as funneling blood diamonds to reputable mines to launder them. How the diamond market is extremely secretive, with companies selling their best to jewelers in extremely secretive no-name, cash only meetings in internationally neutral hotels.

But no, instead you're here just to call people idiots.
How could you think that i would think that i was smart Ari , that is weird ?


How much a diamond is worth is in reality nothing for man, you wear it and that is it...... Even industrial diamonds are worth more as cutting tools....

Only in our minds is it worth something.

Our mesjogge belief is showing our wealth, at least for some.....

And in fact i ONLY kneel and bow real deep to the person whom has goodness in their heart....... and if not you are a nobody or even worse.....

Diamonds are rare well so what ! Gold , now that is a good conductor

Man should be a woman's best friend

Were not the Cromagnons of the past any more , we do not need to drool over shiny smooth colourfull and sparkling things any more. but our brain won't just evolve........

You know how stupid you look with diamonds on, you know that do you not?
__________________
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-03-2016, 12:25 AM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCLXXII
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
Only in our minds is it worth something.
Just like a piece of paper with a president on it.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-03-2016), The Man (07-03-2016)
  #20  
Old 07-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Awareness's Avatar
Awareness Awareness is offline
Always keep cool.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Male
Posts: MDCCCVIII
Images: 9
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

[quote=Ari;1264412]
Quote:
So if I buy $5 with 5 $1 bills, am I an idiot?
My guess is you will say no, because I can then sell that bill for $5 because we've decided a $5 bill is worth $5.

A five dollar bill is worth totally nothing at all, it is just a worthless piece of paper.......Ari. There are not facts here , and all you have to do is believe...

Quote:
So if I buy a shiny stone for $500, am I an idiot?
My guess is you will say yes because I can then sell that stone for $500 because we've decided a $500 stone is worth $500.
Yes you are an idiot. that so called stone will be worth much much lesser when it is in your hands.....

And yet again it is in reality not worth a damn thing in real life


Quote:
Er wait. Somethings not right with that statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
I explicitly want people to know that they are first class idiots
Quote:
Yes, we are all aware of your almost pathological self centered view of just how smart you think you are compared to the 7 billion ignorant peasants that roam the earth.
I thank for your most sweet and attentive remark, no i really mean it, not one bit of hate or anger, that is the way to do it........

Do you really think i want to be read as smart Ari?

When people write such very intricate and educated words explained in a very most elaborate way, and yet nothing has been said that is what i call wanting to show yourself as an intellectual, instead of wanting to only influence people in a very small way like a grain of sand of the beaches of for example New Guinea

Have you looked at the world lately, it looks like finally retarded people have finally somehow someway have made their mark these days.......

WE ARE SO DAMN IGNORANT ARI !!!
__________________
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-03-2016, 12:41 AM
Awareness's Avatar
Awareness Awareness is offline
Always keep cool.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Male
Posts: MDCCCVIII
Images: 9
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
Only in our minds is it worth something.
Just like a piece of paper with a president on it.

Things Ari , paper is nothing, it is just a hold on to that thought for keeps sake
__________________
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-11-2016, 08:41 AM
Awareness's Avatar
Awareness Awareness is offline
Always keep cool.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Male
Posts: MDCCCVIII
Images: 9
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

People buying junk at auctions, cars that make thousands, it is all fake , because of one thing only, and that is that :

WE BELIEVE



And some people say that they do not believe , ever !!
__________________
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-11-2016, 07:57 PM
ShottleBop's Avatar
ShottleBop ShottleBop is offline
The Dread Poster Robert
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Greater San Diego Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MMMXVII
Images: 8
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

If you want us to believe, you have to choose the correct font, size, and color. Because that is how best to influence us.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
  #24  
Old 07-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCLXXII
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

It's True!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), ShottleBop (07-11-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
  #25  
Old 07-14-2016, 11:10 PM
Awareness's Avatar
Awareness Awareness is offline
Always keep cool.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Male
Posts: MDCCCVIII
Images: 9
Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
If you want us to believe, you have to choose the correct font, size, and color. Because that is how best to influence us.
I want? That is what you are doing with junk, believing.

How about knowing a little for the first time in your life.......
__________________
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.55478 seconds with 14 queries