Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Computers & Technology

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2018, 11:04 PM
angry white woman

Default Re: Bend Over, Facebook is Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarea View Post
I think it's only applicable if you have the Facebook app on an Android phone, but I don't know where in the records it is.
i have to say this really annoyed me being pestered by them to switch over to their messenger. Also, I am not as learned as you and others here regarding privacy and who out there can get to what. I know you're very cautious as are others. I have not given it much of a thought with the rationale of why would any right thinking person/persons give two shits about my info, and anyway I keep very little on line. No finances or bill payments, no internet purchases. I go in search of my current event news. I can't think of anything they'd have of mine worth giving away.Which brings me back around to my musing, Facebook has all this personal info they're GIVING out, yet when I forgot my password a few years back there was virtually no way of recovering it and getting back in to it. And believe me I tried. Anyways, you seem so smart about this stuff. You really seem to know the law and it makes me wonder just how in the dark I really am.
JoeP (04-17-2018), lisarea (04-17-2018), mickthinks (04-17-2018), The Man (04-17-2018)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Computers & Technology