Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy

Old 06-12-2016, 11:14 PM
Always keep cool.

Default Re: BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT EXIST !!

[quote=thedoc;1262265]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
I always say some, saying some is safe and it is accurate. So some people discriminate, that means for my self when they see a man with a very dark skin, they see what? They see all the cliche things what people with a dark skin could be........
What is see is only a person and i want to find out what kind of person he or she is, period !!
Quote:
That is not true, I have read your posts and there have been times when you have just accused people, (it appeared to be directed at everyone) of judging another person according to the color of their skin, there was no qualifier in the accusation.
You would like that would you not thedoc? I said black and white people do not exist, only people. What are you trying to do thedoc?

Quote:
I believe that you have formed opinions of people based on the color of their skin and are now trying to over compensate by swinging way too far in the other direction. I believe that everyone should just accept other people as they are, including the color of their skin. That is a part of who they are, whether it is admitted or not.
AHA GOTCHA !!:
Quote:
I believe that everyone should just accept other people as they are, including the color of their skin. That is a part of who they are, whether it is admitted or not.
CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT IS WRONG THEDOC , WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ?
But humanity has been this way 5000 years, seeing the face as part of their identity, that is SO TOTALLY WRONG !!

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN , AND I'LL KEEP SAYING UNTIL YOU AND SOME OTHERS UNDERSTAND WHAT THE IDENTITY OF SOMEONE MEANS.

Quote:
including the color of their skin. That is a part of who they are, whether it is admitted or not.
THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN IS NOT A PART OF WHO THEY ARE, IT IS JUST AND ONLY IS THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN......

WHAT PEOPLE FEEL IS A PART OF WHO THEY ARE THEDOC.

WHAT I FEEL AND I CAN DO IS A PART OF WHO I AM THEDOC.

WHAT YOU FEEL AND WHAT YOU CAN DO IS A PART OF WHO YOU ARE.

THE COLOUR IS NOT A PART OF WHAT YOU ARE !!! THIS IS ABSURD !!!!!!!!

Quote:
Do you feel the same way about down syndrome or autistic people, should we ignore that and see them as normal people?
Yeah i just seen a normal young American man in action today thedoc.

You can and may treat Down syndrome and autistic people as human beings, is that alright for you thedoc? ...........because when it comes to feelings of a human being, is that i believe that feelings are indestructable, every feeling that MANIFESTS like joy, or fear, or anger is pure and can not be toyed with like a thought.

That the brain can not translate the feeling that manifests so beautifully as for example in your body, into every aspect when joy arises for example that is another case.....

But the joy of the Down syndrome or the autistic boy is there present.....

That scientists say that they can see the jelly of joy in the brain so to speak is poppycocks......

For myself , in my own belief today are feelings based in your soul, in your innerself.

OUR BRAIN CAN ONLY DETECT OUR FEELINGS AND TRANSLATE THEM INTO CHANGES IN YOUR BODY........

ALTHOUGH UNCONTROLLABLE ANGER COULD BE INDEED just only BRAIN AND BODY WORK AT WORK..........It is something like a feeling when you want to squeeze and hug a little chubby cute child, indonesians call it "gemus" but actually it comes forth out of ancient man eating people.

Uncontrollable anger i seen it just on TV the hooligans Russia and England.

It is not a innocent feeling anymore , but a plain old "back" feeling of very satisfying anger, something like sex in your body but not in your groins, it has nothing to do anymore with losing or being the victor......

If you are in control of yourself , who is youself, i mean if you are in control of your thoughts who is you? An extra brain?
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Old 06-13-2016, 12:03 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Quote:
I'LL SAY IT AGAIN , AND I'LL KEEP SAYING UNTIL YOU AND SOME OTHERS UNDERSTAND WHAT THE IDENTITY OF SOMEONE MEANS.
This pretty much sums up every post you've made in recent months.
Think how I tell you to think or I'll yell louder, that will surely convince you!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), Crumb (06-13-2016), Stormlight (06-20-2016), The Man (06-13-2016), thedoc (06-13-2016)
Old 06-13-2016, 12:08 AM
Always keep cool.

[quote=Ari;1262256]
Quote:
[COLOR="Magenta"]Ari, The Man , Joep, ShottleBop, Watser how about giving your views on how to fight discrimination with your words, influencing people...
Quote:
Ok fine.
'I don't see color' or similar statements often come from privilege, from the ability to ignore the racism.
Racism is pure and only looking only at the color and judging right away without looking at how the person is......... only in their own country do you see being "normal" in commercials and governments and movies.....

But in multicurltural countries like our Netherlands, America , France , Belgium for example you still see so called "white people"overal in commercials and governments and movies.....

Quote:
You can claim to not see color all you want because racism doesn't directly affect you.
I am say half Indonesian and Dutch

187560757936675.jpg Me lying on the floor, in our house in say 1960 in New Guinea......

People of actual color on the other hand don't have that luxury, whether they see color or not they will still be choked, shot and incarcerated. Not seeing color adds one more level of denial to our racist system.

Banning words are useless to fighting racism, if you take a look through history you will notice we have dropped many racist terms from our daily vocabulary, negro, nigger, darkie, colored, tar baby, etc. all used to be common american terms, yet our racism hasn't vanished with their dwindling use.

Quote:
Using 'man' or better still 'people' is great but it helps to whitewash and hide diversity.
Diversity in people can not be seen right away , the uniqueness of a individual is how a person is. it is silly to see a face as diversity between people. What people can do, what people can think, what they are really good at, someones qualities, someones peculiar characteristics, now there is diversity in each and everyone, when you add everything up like a DNA strip. how you look is good for the passport and for commercials and movies and fashion.....

Quote:
People will often see themselves first, and their prejudice will take over. "A group of honest citizens saved a girl from being attacked" and "A group of youths are mugging people on the street." May hide the fact that counter to people's assumptions it was a group of black people who saved someone and a group of white people who are mugging others.
We are supposed to see people as just people, so there is just no difference, man is like that violent and helping others....

Quote:
So while you might consider it more enlightened or honest, by trying to sweep thousands of years of prejudice and bigotry under the rug by pretending color doesn't exist, it only strengthens racism which flourishes in the shadows.
That is not a fact what you say, if a commercial can get you to buy nonsense like a dorky looking car with an even more dorky name then you can change people's views.........and there are many people who just do not see the colour as a identity but see the person within as a identity because that is only natural......

Man in the beginning in different variaties was only too glad to meet people who also could feel and see and do the same things they did.....
They did not look at looks , that is something of the modern man......

That Homo Sapiens fucked the Neanderthal is maybe where it went wrong.....hahaha.....the Chinese amongst others were the beautiful homo sapiens, where the western white man looked like a yeti, and still does look like a yeti
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

Old 06-13-2016, 12:20 AM

Quote:
the Chinese amongst others were the beautiful homo sapiens, where the western white man looked like a yeti, and still does look like a yeti
Um? Yeah that has nothing to do with looks at all!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), The Man (06-13-2016), thedoc (06-13-2016)
Old 06-13-2016, 12:22 AM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
.the Chinese amongst others were the beautiful homo sapiens, where the western white man looked like a yeti, and still does look like a yeti
So you base your definition of beauty on outward appearance? Yet you rail at people who see color, which is only one factor of outward appearance. You are a bigoted hypocrite.
Angakuk (06-13-2016), The Man (06-13-2016)
Old 06-13-2016, 12:26 AM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
So while you might consider it more enlightened or honest, by trying to sweep thousands of years of prejudice and bigotry under the rug by pretending color doesn't exist, it only strengthens racism which flourishes in the shadows.
Not always in the shadows, sometimes in the light of a burning cross.
Ari (06-13-2016), The Man (06-13-2016)
Old 06-13-2016, 08:22 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
Quote:
.the Chinese amongst others were the beautiful homo sapiens, where the western white man looked like a yeti, and still does look like a yeti
So you base your definition of beauty on outward appearance? Yet you rail at people who see color, which is only one factor of outward appearance. You are a bigoted hypocrite.

Beauty is about how you are as a person thedoc, that lasts till your death.

Don't be so hungry thedoc !!

That was more of a sarcastic trying to be funny comment thedoc. White men somewhere on the line put on clothes to fast, hence the chimp look.

Have you ever seen Chinese or African men looking like a yeti , like the white men ?

Maybe even the evolution of the brain of the white man is somewhat slower, look what happened in WWII.

( i wanted to say WAS somewhat slower, to be kinder, but it has not past yet a hundred years )

Or was that the Chinese, or the Japanese people? Or the American race ?

Another sarcastic joke. You WANTED to look at race, fine thedoc.

IT IS ALSO MUCH EASIER TO FIGHT THIS WAY, HUH THEDOC, WHEN ONLY LOOKING AT RACE, AND IGNORING HOW PEOPLE ARE AS INDIVIDUALS...........just look at the color, just look at the race, and the bad are all in the bag !!!!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-13-2016 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Could there just maybe be some truth in it, then we forgive you for all your sins white man !!
Old 06-13-2016, 08:25 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
the Chinese amongst others were the beautiful homo sapiens, where the western white man looked like a yeti, and still does look like a yeti
Um? Yeah that has nothing to do with looks at all!
That was more of a sarcastic trying to be funny comment Ari. White men somewhere on the line put on clothes to fast, hence the chimp look. Have you ever seen Chinese or African men looking like a yeti , like the white men ?

Old 06-13-2016, 08:34 AM

Proving that you don't have to be white to be privileged or racist.
Edit to add: but if that was an attempt at borderline racist humor it failed. Perhaps you were going for a redneck joke, but at least here in the US that would be a more class joke than race.

I mean I will admit, your clear privilege had me assuming you were white as statistically the highest privilege is white dudes but that was a bit of american centrism as outside america (and rare cases inside) other societies view other colors better or acceptable.

Does color truly matter when taken in a vacuum?
No.
Does it matter when looking at and acknowledging how someone is treated in society, which allows you to better understand their character or 'feelings' that you often talk about?
Yes.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-14-2016), ShottleBop (06-13-2016), Stormlight (07-19-2016), The Man (06-13-2016)
Old 06-13-2016, 10:10 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Proving that you don't have to be white to be privileged or racist.
Edit to add: but if that was an attempt at borderline racist humor it failed. Perhaps you were going for a redneck joke, but at least here in the US that would be a more class joke than race.

I mean I will admit, your clear privilege had me assuming you were white as statistically the highest privilege is white dudes but that was a bit of american centrism as outside america (and rare cases inside) other societies view other colors better or acceptable.

No.
Does it matter when looking at and acknowledging how someone is treated in society, which allows you to better understand their character or 'feelings' that you often talk about?
Yes.
Do you have to use difficult terms Ari? What does this mean ?

Quote:
All that matters to me is that i despize people who discriminate people for totally nothing at all,

because at the end of the line of all sorts of " identities" there are whole individuals which are indeed exactly the same when it comes to how you feel about things and how you are as a person,

the individuality comes out when everything you love, and hate and do and are good at is added up. What you are does not matter at all...........

Everybody discriminates , and if you say you do not you are just a liar !

But it's having the feeling of care for the person in the end to just bring your prehistoric voilent manner to a halt.......actually real damn easy to do if you care.

Last edited by Awareness; 06-13-2016 at 10:44 AM. Reason: term
Old 06-13-2016, 04:39 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
All that matters to me is that i despize people who discriminate people for totally nothing at all,

And yet you rail at people when you don't know if they let the color of the skin effect how they feel and act.

This would include you, but it is simply not true.
Angakuk (06-14-2016), The Man (06-19-2016)
Old 06-13-2016, 05:54 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:

And yet you rail at people when you don't know if they let the color of the skin effect how they feel and act.

What are you saying thedoc, that i rail at people, i am saying that the colour of somebody's skin does not say anything of how the person is,

or you can say thedoc that race does not tell anything of how the person is....

Do you understand what i am saying, and can you tell you mean by i rail at people ?

Old 06-19-2016, 09:01 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What are you saying thedoc, that i rail at people, i am saying that the colour of somebody's skin does not say anything of how the person is,

or you can say thedoc that race does not tell anything of how the person is....

Do you understand what i am saying, and can you tell you mean by i rail at people ?

HEY thedoc i am still waiting for your reply:

I am saying that the colour of somebody's skin does not say anything of how the person is,

or you can explain thedoc that race tells anything of how the person is....of how is character is already set..

There are SOME that are so damn ignorant that think that

Last edited by Awareness; 06-19-2016 at 10:00 AM.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:31 AM
Shitpost Sommelier

:AB: :canada:
Thanks, from:
Crumb (06-19-2016)
Old 06-19-2016, 12:28 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamilah Hauptmann View Post

I am saying that the colour of OUR skin does not and can not say anything about how the human being is as a person.......

And yet like half wit idiots we speak of black and white people for over 200 years now.

And yet in the ancient times of Egypt and Rome we did not speak of black and white people
( ----O------------------?, let unsuspecting runts explain )

Last edited by Awareness; 06-20-2016 at 06:25 AM.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:24 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Quote:

If you are asking what the phrase "to rail at" means, it means, approximately, to criticize excessively and aggressively.
ShottleBop (06-20-2016), The Man (06-20-2016)
Old 06-20-2016, 06:14 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:

If you are asking what the phrase "to rail at" means, it means, approximately, to criticize excessively and aggressively.
Good !

Old 07-11-2016, 08:31 AM
Always keep cool.

African American, to give the distinction of colour and above all race, because in society it is important to distinct our selves when being persons and people.

When on the news it is just important to distinct our selves, like Swedish American, or Danish American, or better yet European American, the counter part of African American......

It could be funny , but it is just not, at least African Americans are pure and not children of a mix of Europeans and Neanderthals, a rougher kind of face and possibly dumber, you would see that in some caucasions

Humans started having sex with Neanderthals over 100,000 years ago | Ars Technica

African Americans are faster, thinking and feeling more close to reality to say descendants of Europeans, say the white Americans.............

African Americans came to be in "Indian" lands by slavery of course

Actually when saying African Americans i do see a distiction, it is a superior race, that is all there is too it.......

Old 07-11-2016, 07:54 PM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness
It could be funny , but it is just not, at least African Americans are pure and not children of a mix of Europeans and Neanderthals, a rougher kind of face and possibly dumber, you would see that in some caucasions
1. Treating "racial purity" as a measure of worth?
2. Describing African Americans as "not children of a mix of Europeans and Neanderthals"?

Clarity of thought.
Is a thing to be valued.
Your thought is not clear.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
Old 07-14-2016, 11:35 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
Quote:
1. Treating "racial purity" as a measure of worth?
2. Describing African Americans as "not children of a mix of Europeans and Neanderthals"?

Clarity of thought.
Is a thing to be valued.
Your thought is not clear.

You want to see black and white people, well you got it

To be clear the black people descendants of the slaves, and the white people descendants of a European mix of homo sapiens and Neanderthals

But as i am saying all along is that black or white people do not exist in the minds of normal thinking people, we are just people.............. can you dig that ???

Old 07-14-2016, 11:38 PM
Always keep cool.

So are some of you guys and gals going to stop just seeing a black or white face, and start asking yourself who is this person? And what kind of person is this ?

Old 07-14-2016, 11:50 PM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Sure, right after we stop beating our wives.
The Man (07-15-2016), Vivisectus (07-15-2016)
Old 07-15-2016, 11:21 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

unless they are in to that kinda thing.
Thanks, from:
The Man (07-15-2016)
Old 07-16-2016, 06:34 PM

Quote:
To be clear the black people descendants of the slaves, and the white people descendants of a European mix of homo sapiens and Neanderthals
From this description of data collected by 23andme:

Quote:
You see all of those different ancestries in each of these groups,” Bryc explains. The average African-American genome, for example, is 73.2% African, 24% European, and 0.8% Native American, the team reports online today in The American Journal of Human Genetics. Latinos, meanwhile, carry an average of 18% Native American ancestry, 65.1% European ancestry (mostly from the Iberian Peninsula), and 6.2% African ancestry.

The new study adds an unprecedented level of detail to patterns that had been noticed in previous, more general studies. For example, the 23andMe data reveals that the proportion of different ancestries, even within one self-identified ethnic group, vary significantly by state. Latinos with the highest proportion of African ancestry (about 20%) are from Louisiana, followed by states such as Georgia, North Carolina, New York, and Pennsylvania. In Tennessee and Kentucky, Latinos tend to have high proportions of European ancestry. And in the Southwest, where states share a border with Mexico, Latinos tend to have higher proportions of Native American ancestry.

At least 3.5% of European Americans carry African ancestry, though the averages vary significantly by state. In South Carolina and Louisiana, about 12% of European Americans have at least 1% African ancestry. In Louisiana, too, about 8% of European Americans carry at least 1% Native American ancestry.
My point was that, in America, there is probably less genetic difference between black-skinned folk and white-skinned folk, on average, than in any country on the European continent.

Quote:
But as i am saying all along is that black or white people do not exist in the minds of normal thinking people, we are just people.............. can you dig that ???
And that has been the whole point of the civil rights movement.

Has it ever occurred to you that much of what you post is based on your own preconceived notions of what "Americans" believe, rather than we believe, and that much of the antipathy you experience from us a direct result of your own misconceived bias?

Take the log from your own eye.

Last edited by ShottleBop; 07-16-2016 at 08:16 PM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-17-2016), The Man (07-16-2016)
Old 07-17-2016, 05:12 PM

HEY, AWARENESS! WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING?

Check this out: What happens when you totally ignore color.

People should not be discriminated against on the basis of the color of their skin, but that doesn't mean you should ignore color in all circumstances . . .
Thanks, from:
The Man (08-06-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy