Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy

Old 06-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Always keep cool.

Default Another angle, another angle of incidence

LOVING SOME ONE, is for everybody. As of course loving a person with a character you love, a personality....

And someone is not a boy or girl, no, just some one is who you may like, or love even.

Do people who happen to be homo SEXUAL want the body or the person?

GUYS could LOVE GUYS.GIRLS could LOVE GIRLS. But do SOME REALLY have to and MUST GET MESSY?

You know love between people is very powerfull energy giving and gratifying, why bring it down ?

WE ALL ARE wrong in our beliefs, so why is being gay a fact?

Do not get me wrong, everybody has a right to do what he or she pleases,

within the boundaries of our LAW of course.

But at least have an open mind ...........people change like the weather,

For example Germany in WW II a murdering people last night and in the morning, they are mourning people and say they did not know.......
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-09-2016 at 03:47 PM. Reason: evolving; from ice cream to another angle
Old 06-09-2016, 06:25 PM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

Default Re: Another angle, another angle of incidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
LOVING SOME ONE, is for everybody. As of course loving a person with a character you love, a personality....

And someone is not a boy or girl, no, just some one is who you may like, or love even.

GUYS could LOVE GUYS.GIRLS could LOVE GIRLS. But do SOME REALLY have to and MUST GET MESSY?

You know love between people is very powerfull energy giving and gratifying, why bring it down ?

For example Germany in WW II a murdering people last night and in the morning, they are mourning people and say they did not know.......
Since when is the one who moans, "But do SOME REALLY have to and MUST GET MESSY?" the only one with an "open mind"? So far, you have provided no coherent explanation for your pronouncements regarding sex, and who should have it with whom, other than, basically, "Ewwwwwwwww."

Oh--and here's something big and fat for you, per your preference:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-10-2016), The Man (06-10-2016)
Old 06-09-2016, 06:40 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
Quote:

Since when is the one who moans, "But do SOME REALLY have to and MUST GET MESSY?" the only one with an "open mind"? So far, you have provided no coherent explanation for your pronouncements regarding sex, and who should have it with whom, other than, basically, "Ewwwwwwwww."

Oh--and here's something big and fat for you, per your preference:
Shucks Shottlebob , for now you are on air again.....at least you got my view loud and clear, i am especially proud of this :

REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

Old 06-09-2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Being gay is a FACT because gay folks exist! There are men who are sexually attracted to other men (in the same way that there are men who are sexually attracted to women), and there are women who are sexually attracted to other women (in the same way that there are women who are sexually attracted to men). No amount of your "why make it messy?" can change that. That's why "de-homosexualization" programs have been outlawed in many states: they don't successfully change sexual attraction, and they're abusive. They refuse to accept people for who they are.

And here's your big and fat:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TweedleTwins.jpg (604.0 KB, 3 views)
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-10-2016), The Man (06-10-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 05:59 AM
Always keep cool.

[quote=ShottleBop;1261866]
Quote:
Quote:
Being gay is a FACT because gay folks exist!

I am saying that being gay is like a belief, like a religion we have, which of course exists, but a religion is just a belief, there are no facts at all that a religion holds.....

Being gay is not a fact in life, being gay is in my book a belief, it is a choice, it is not a sickness, it is not a mind disorder, it is just a cheeky guy or gal , and that is all there is to it..........

Quote:
There are men who are sexually attracted to other men (in the same way that there are men who are sexually attracted to women)and there are women who are sexually attracted to other women (in the same way that there are women who are sexually attracted to men).
Now this is what i am talking about, i thank you Shottlebop for a plain good old fashioned reply, you are so dear and so sweet..............BUT............................ ......for myself attraction does not say anything, attraction is now in the beginning of the 21 st century our business , our bread, our identity, there are men that are so close in being pretty, and women that are so close in being handsome, attraction does not say anything.
Attraction of your soul, of who you are, of what i see in your eyes Shottlebop, that is true attraction..........wanting to fuck that person what you see in his or her eyes that is true attraction......but for me kissing a guy, you must be as equal as Jesus Christ,

but i would rather let our friendship and thus love, survive and grow and not risk losing it, and you do that by not having sex, life says it all the time.............as a man and a woman you can meet each other when having sex and let love celebrate .

As a man and a man and a woman and a woman, nah i just see sex !! But loving each other's company that is great and natural.

Quote:
No amount of your "why make it messy?" can change that.
Why ruin a great love by making it messy, that love is so great between just two men or two women, it just grows and grows.

In life you are supposed to be aware of everything, you are even supposed to be aware that you are breathing now this moment to live, what does that do to a mind, you kissing a man as a man.........? It's about attraction you say, you started with attraction, that's nothing, a love between two guys, that is more greater, why have the chance of ruining it by having unnatural sex? Because it is un natural, be fair, right?

Quote:
That's why "de-homosexualization" programs have been outlawed in many states: they don't successfully change sexual attraction, and they're abusive. They refuse to accept people for who they are.
What you are saying here benefits the government, not you ,and certainly not me.

A BODY LIKE THE GOVERNMENT BEING IGNORANT IS NATURAL ShottleBop.

And a government should at all times lay off a citizen, their place is our place, we made that place, we voted for that place.

In the Netherlands there were also programms in the fifties, but i don't want to change people, but i would like to question, and even influence because i believe in love between people, which is so natural as can be.......

So now i hear ABOUT attraction from you (, but attraction , that is nothing to me......looks is a prostitute it uses you.

Last edited by Awareness; 06-10-2016 at 07:04 AM. Reason: A prostitute uses you, sex is supposed to be free and joyous
Old 06-10-2016, 07:00 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

That sex between a man and a woman is different than between two same-sex partners is just your belief, though. Your label, the category that you see.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), ShottleBop (06-10-2016), The Man (06-10-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 07:10 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
That sex between a man and a woman is different than between two same-sex partners is just your belief, though. Your label, the category that you see.
Sex between a man and a woman and sex between two men or two women is different. The first is natural and the second is unnatural. That is for MYSELF a fact.
Being homo sexual on the other hand is for MYSELF a belief, a choice, being legally cheeky..............just being cheeky. Noting more nothing less.

Life dictates you, you can not dictate life

Old 06-10-2016, 08:03 AM

Then there is not much to talk about, is there? You simply decide one thing is a fact, and that another one is a belief.

Is that not what bigots do, the people you dislike so much? Do they not simply decide that it is a fact that black people just are a certain way?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), ShottleBop (06-10-2016), Stormlight (06-22-2016), The Man (06-10-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 08:27 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Then there is not much to talk about, is there? You simply decide one thing is a fact, and that another one is a belief.

I decide that being gay is a belief, you do not, you are free to believe what ever you want to believe............

But a fact is that the hole is made for a stick to go in and low and behold another stick or a hole appears out of thin air, that is just a fact of and for life Vivisectus..........dear.......( not mocking , just trying to be friendly )

Quote:
Is that not what bigots do, the people you dislike so much?
How can i dislike people who happen to be gay, while i do not know how they are as a person Vivisectus?

Quote:
Do they not simply decide that it is a fact that black people just are a certain way?
Saying "black people" is wrong Vivisctus, saying just only "PEOPLE" for people who happen to have by birth and race a darker coloured skin is the right and only way. Do you understand what i am saying here Vivisectus..?

You just want to be people too do you not Vivisectus, or do you want to belong to a different group ?

Do you want to belong to the white group and belong to the gay group?

Or do you just want to be an individual amongst people?

I want to be an individual amongst people, doing and believing and saying what i like and love to say.

Old 06-10-2016, 08:49 AM

[quote]
Quote:
Quote:

I decide that being gay is a belief, you do not, you are free to believe what ever you want to believe............

But a fact is that the hole is made for a stick to go in and low and behold another stick or a hole appears out of thin air, that is just a fact of and for life Vivisectus..........dear.......( not mocking , just trying to be friendly )
I could argue against wearing clothes and not sleeping in a tree in the same manner. Almost everything is unnatural from that perspective. So what?

Quote:
Quote:
How can i dislike people who happen to be gay, while i do not know how they are as a person Vivisectus?
Most bigots will always tell you their best friend is black. Or that they have nothing against black people per se, but...

But that was not what I was talking about. You have elevated your opinion to fact, a fact about other people that you feel justifies classifying what they do as somehow unnatural, impossible to understand.

Is that not what bigots do? State that certain things about certain other groups are people, which are really just their opinions, are facts? Saying things like "what they do is just different, unnatural, messy"?

Quote:
Quote:
Do they not simply decide that it is a fact that black people just are a certain way?
Saying "black people" is wrong Vivisctus, saying just only "PEOPLE" for people who happen to have by birth and race a darker coloured skin is the right and only way. Do you understand what i am saying here Vivisectus..?
I think it should be a perfectly neutral description of skin-color, like saying blond people or blue eyed people.

Just like homosexual is just a neutral description of someone's sexual preference and romantic interests.

Quote:
You just want to be people too do you not Vivisectus, or do you want to belong to a different group ?

I want to be an individual amongst people, doing and believing and saying what i like and love to say.
I am not overly invested either way: aren't I an individual already?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), The Man (06-21-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Always keep cool.

[quote=Vivisectus;1261914][quote]
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I could argue against wearing clothes and not sleeping in a tree in the same manner. Almost everything is unnatural from that perspective. So what?
An act is an act, it is real, it is not changing clothes, and sleeping in a tree is more nicer as it seems nowadays

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Most bigots will always tell you their best friend is black. Or that they have nothing against black people per se, but...
Well i see a person and not a color, and as i said before saying "black people" is just the wrong way to describe people, first you have to get to know the person Vivisectus,

on the race track maybe then you could say maybe black, they are always faster than white, but in the street we are just people again, do you understand this Vivisectus, what i am saying ??

Quote:
But that was not what I was talking about. You have elevated your opinion to fact, a fact about other people that you feel justifies classifying what they do as somehow unnatural, impossible to understand.
FOR MYSELF there is nothing to understand, unnatural is unnatural.

Quote:
Is that not what bigots do? State that certain things about certain other groups are people, which are really just their opinions, are facts? Saying things like "what they do is just different, unnatural, messy"?
Bigot huh, they also do not exist Vivisectus, it is something left over from the bilble, just like a sinner, which also do not exist.....
If you do not agree Vivisectus, DON'T say: "don't say that" say what your view is

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think it should be a perfectly neutral description of skin-color, like saying blond people or blue eyed people.
When you both are in a track race, but not in the street Vivisectus, then you are both two maybe wonderfull human beings , two individuals, two people, does this not sound equal Vivisectus......

but all you want to say is "blacks" and "whites"

Quote:
Just like homosexual is just a neutral description of someone's sexual preference and romantic interests.
Homosexual is for myself just about having sex with your own gender.....and sexual preference can never be a fact when you are a human being, because it is just a mere choice.............

It is impossible to say that one time or another you will NOT have a urge for a woman.......

Quote:
You just want to be people too, do you not Vivisectus, or do you want to belong to a different group ?

Code:
I am not overly invested either way: aren't I an individual already?

Last edited by Awareness; 06-10-2016 at 09:41 AM. Reason: SINNERS DO NOT EXIST, POINTING FINGERS DO EXIST, OR SAYING "NAY" FOR THE FUN OF IT
Old 06-10-2016, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Then you have made up your mind and there is nothing to discuss: there is no arguing with dogma, personal or otherwise. But I think one day you will find it is just a rationalization of a (mild) phobia.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), Stormlight (06-22-2016), The Man (06-21-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 11:23 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Then you have made up your mind and there is nothing to discuss: there is no arguing with dogma, personal or otherwise. But I think one day you will find it is just a rationalization of a (mild) phobia.
You can not say that, instead of giving your reason why it is not so all you do is say it is not so, and this is the way it is and nothing else.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Where is your explanation how people are?

But another question , being very suspiscious of strangers, and being very distant is that a quality that MOST gay people carry ?

Are you afraid to tell your feelings for or about people?

Or is everything just "cold"?

Is that more difficult than being gay? Telling about your feelings for people?

That is one mistake that most people make, and that is that being gay is not being kinder, but more arrogant. Or not ?

This is why I only see people, i see inner souls with exactly the same feelings as another.

You can't put a lable on how somebody feels, it is not black , it is not white, it is not male it is not female, it is not gay, it is not straight, and certainly it is not christian or muslim !!

We'll Skype one day all of us, and we will find out how we are, a conference social meeting, then your show will manifest itself, and mine too.....

We did indeed have a kind of a chat meeting a long time ago , but that's nothing, a show of words and avatars tells nothing at all of a person, the real nitty gritty, hearing how somebody speaks, how somebody articulates, and you could see how somebody is, how somebody looks or better even how somebody moves, but the front the "armor"you will see again, although video conference is still weird kind of....

Last edited by Awareness; 06-10-2016 at 11:48 AM.
Old 06-10-2016, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness
You can not say that, instead of giving your reason why it is not so all you do is say it is not so, and this is the way it is and nothing else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Also awareness
Hey pot! meet kettle.

Quote:
What, why some people have sexual preferences? Or why homophobia exist? Neither seem very difficult questions.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), JoeP (06-10-2016), The Man (06-21-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 11:50 AM

Quote:
But another question , being very suspiscious of strangers, and being very distant is that a quality that MOST gay people carry ?

That is one mistake that most people make, and that is that being gay is not being kinder, but more arrogant. Or not ?
One way to define bigotry is that it is a tendency to attribute traits to people based on characteristics that have nothing to do with those traits.

I think you are a little bit bigoted, Awareness. I am not saying that to be mean, it is just something that comes up in your conversation. How do you feel about that?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), JoeP (06-10-2016), The Man (06-21-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Also awareness
Hey pot! meet kettle.

Quote:
What, why some people have sexual preferences? Or why homophobia exist? Neither seem very difficult questions.
How people are as in how somebody looks when people feel Vivisectus, not somebody's hobbies in how they do it..... i had questions, look again if you want to....

Old 06-10-2016, 11:55 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:

One way to define bigotry is that it is a tendency to attribute traits to people based on characteristics that have nothing to do with those traits.

I think you are a little bit bigoted, Awareness. I am not saying that to be mean, it is just something that comes up in your conversation. How do you feel about that?
Nothing , you can not react or feel to hollow words Vivisectus, they do not mean anything, once meeting face to face it can mean something........then words have a meaning

There is no difference in how people feel Vivisectus, gay or straight, black or white, so it is safer to shut up when you are gay huh?

Last edited by Awareness; 06-10-2016 at 04:53 PM.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:30 PM
Solipsist

Quote:
But I think one day you will find it is just a rationalization of a (mild) phobia.
I think you are mistaken there. Awareness will probably never achieve such awareness.

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:   :finland:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-13-2016), The Man (06-21-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Always keep cool.

How you feel in your heart so to speak can never break, can never change.

Being gay is just a choice, a belief, you will find out some way, be much more and more AWARE of life and every thing you encounter........

As if you can not change, that is just bullshit, not that i want you to change or others, but you yourself.......

Attraction to only men as men, yeah right. The great wisemen of 2016 know it..... the mind is only a mind and nothing else........

A feeling of your heart a day keeps the doctor away.

Last edited by Awareness; 06-11-2016 at 11:49 AM. Reason: There will be coming new threads about your feelings, guns a new, junk for a thousand dollars thrown away, the hijab
Old 06-21-2016, 07:57 PM

Quote:

Well i see a person and not a color, and as i said before saying "black people" is just the wrong way to describe people, first you have to get to know the person Vivisectus,

on the race track maybe then you could say maybe black, they are always faster than white, but in the street we are just people again, do you understand this Vivisectus, what i am saying ??
Wow. Do you actually read what you write?

....I don't see color, I see only the person, who they are inside, not etc etc etc. Except, you know, the black guys run faster.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-21-2016), Crumb (06-21-2016), JoeP (06-21-2016), ShottleBop (06-21-2016), Stormlight (06-22-2016), The Man (06-21-2016)
Old 06-21-2016, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Yes. They do. Anything else you'd like to know?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-21-2016), Stormlight (06-22-2016), The Man (06-21-2016)
Old 06-22-2016, 01:47 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
Quote:
Yes. They do. Anything else you'd like to know?
No they do not, sex was and is built for a man and a woman, and not at all for pleasure............. . But to get the job done to have of course offspring......

And no they do not because the love between men and men or woman and women, the love would ALWAYS BE SO MUCH greater, if it was only platonic.

This is a fact.......

Platonic love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 06-22-2016, 05:25 AM

:bullshit:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-22-2016), Stormlight (06-22-2016)
Old 06-22-2016, 05:26 PM

What, to your understanding, would be "appropriate" sexual behavior for these folk, Awareness: Personal Experiences of Folks of Indeterminate Gender

Excerpt, from one person's story:
Quote:
Chromosomally, I'm male. In terms of primary sex characteristics, I'm female. My gonadal sex is indeterminate, and my sex hormones and secondary sex characteristics would also be indeterminate (because they're determined by the gonads) if I didn't take artificial hormone replacement therapy.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-22-2016), Crumb (06-22-2016), The Man (06-22-2016)
Old 06-22-2016, 07:23 PM

Quote:
...sex was and is built for a man and a woman, and not at all for pleasure............. .
You should read Song of Solomon.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-22-2016), ShottleBop (06-22-2016), Stephen Maturin (06-23-2016), The Man (06-22-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy