Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Old 03-02-2012, 04:51 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Re: Best Birther Lunacy Evar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
A photocopy need not come from paper. You're just trolling.
What are you claiming here, that they made a copy from microfilm to microfilm and scanned microfilm into a computer??

:popcorn:
Um, what? Photocopy means copy made with light. You can photocopy from microfilm to paper using light, just like all copiers and scanners that, you know, use light rather than ink and pressure like the more common ditto machines. Libraries often charge a whole .10 to allow you to perform this miracle.
Thanks, from:
Ari (03-02-2012), Demimonde (03-02-2012), Dingfod (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 05:00 PM
the internet says I'm right

The stamp thing is my fave, 'cause it adds a whole new layer to the Great Obama Presidency Conspiracy - Not only are there dozens of people involved at all levels of government, but at least some of them are monumentally stupid. They would have to be for the stamp to be better explained by deliberate forgery than by administrative/bureaucratic quirk.
Thanks, from:
LadyShea (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), The Man (08-14-2015)
Old 03-02-2012, 05:28 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

So after 6 months of hard investigations interviewing hundreds of people, their evidence comes down to,
1, an older but not anachronistic stamp was used.
2, someone forgot to merge their layers in photoshop.
3, Obama's black.
Thanks, from:
freemonkey (03-18-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012), Watser? (03-03-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.

Quote:
Is it this thing, Jerome?
Nope, maybe you should get the facts by watching the video instead of searching for answers for questions you are unaware of.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I have no idea what I am talking about.
Ari, that is obvious.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kael View Post
They would have to be for the stamp to be better explained by deliberate forgery than by administrative/bureaucratic quirk.
What quirk explains missing intimation from the official stamp? Ohh, and they presented evidence of other stamps from that same post office on the same date which didn't have the missing information.

Funny how all of Obama's documents have weird quirks. :doh:
Old 03-02-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
A photocopy need not come from paper. You're just trolling.
What are you claiming here, that they made a copy from microfilm to microfilm and scanned microfilm into a computer??

:popcorn:
Um, what? Photocopy means copy made with light. You can photocopy from microfilm to paper using light, just like all copiers and scanners that, you know, use light rather than ink and pressure like the more common ditto machines. Libraries often charge a whole .10 to allow you to perform this miracle.
So, they made a photocopy of the mircofilm is now your claim.

How did they get that info into the computer?
Old 03-02-2012, 05:53 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

I look forward to the incorporation of all of this inadmissible hearsay irrelevant speculation real, important, serious birther evidence into new legal challenges, which are now surely guaranteed to enjoy even greater success. Where a door hath opened a crack, that Chito Papa may charge righteously through it.
Quote:

YES, WHAT SORCERY INDEED
Thanks, from:
Ari (03-02-2012), Demimonde (03-02-2012), Dingfod (03-02-2012), erimir (03-03-2012), freemonkey (03-18-2012), Janet (03-02-2012), Kael (03-02-2012), LadyShea (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), Pyrrho (03-03-2012), Stephen Maturin (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012), Vivisectus (03-02-2012), Watser? (03-03-2012), wildernesse (03-16-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Nope, maybe you should get the facts by watching the video instead of searching for answers for questions you are unaware of.
Because I don't want to watch a bad quality video with terrible sound for an hour to discuss things here. Can you tell me the time on the the video for the stamp forgery aspect?
Thanks, from:
The Man (08-14-2015)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:05 PM

Quote:

I am not making any specific claim. I am simply pointing out that photocopies can be made from microfilm and photocopies can be scanned into computers and saved as .pdf files and none of that is weird or odd or unpossible.
Thanks, from:
The Man (08-14-2015)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:11 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Just as random comment, a couple years ago I did a project for work that involved finding, scanning, and formatting a bunch of microfilm records for publication and OH MY GOD it is the most boring thing in the world. For a couple of weeks I spent most days in this freezing little room with shelves and shelves of microfilm images, most of the time just looking for the right page within a date range. They gave me a little card to keep track of the charges from use of the machine thinger, and at the end of the day I would walk out with mild to moderate hypothermia, maybe 20 usable digital images, and like $3.50 in library charges. On the other hand, everybody pretty much left me alone and I could rock out to my iPod and look at read p. awesome 1960s local newspaper articles all day.
Thanks, from:
The Man (08-14-2015)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I am not making any specific claim. I am simply pointing out that photocopies can be made from microfilm and photocopies can be scanned into computers and saved as .pdf files and none of that is weird or odd or unpossible.
In fact the weird odd thing are impossible from a scanned document, that is how it is shown to be a forgery. The.pdf released can only be made digitally, there was nothing scanned into a computer.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Because I don't want to watch a bad quality video with terrible sound for an hour to discuss things here. Can you tell me the time on the the video for the stamp forgery aspect?
Old 03-02-2012, 06:16 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

In fact the weird odd thing are impossible from a scanned document, that is how it is shown to be a forgery. The.pdf released can only be made digitally, there was nothing scanned into a computer.
Whoa there, champ! I happen to be in possession of a signed affidavit attesting to the fact that the weird odd thing are possible from a scanned document. The .pdf released can be made by scanning into a computer, and there is nothing forged. I have experts that will testify to this!

Looks like we've reached an impasse!
Thanks, from:
Dingfod (03-02-2012), Kael (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012), Watser? (03-03-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:20 PM

Let me know when you have the authority of Sheriff behind your claims.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:29 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
JEROME, I have the authority of a Sheriff behind my claims!
Thanks, from:
Clutch Munny (03-02-2012), Dingfod (03-02-2012), erimir (03-03-2012), freemonkey (03-18-2012), Kael (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012), Watser? (03-03-2012), wildernesse (03-16-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:36 PM

So is the authoritative Sheriff pressing criminal fraud charges or what exactly?
Thanks, from:
The Man (08-14-2015)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (03-02-2012), Clutch Munny (03-02-2012), Dingfod (03-02-2012), freemonkey (03-18-2012), Janet (03-02-2012), Kael (03-02-2012), livius drusus (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), Pyrrho (03-03-2012), rigorist (03-23-2012), The Man (03-02-2012), Watser? (03-03-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:46 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Under the Law of the Birthers, which superseded all state and federal constitutional law, statutory law, regulatory law, and the common law of the states and the United States on January 19, 2009, now that a speculative proposition has been uttered and/or memorialized in a writing, the proponent's burden has been met. The burden now to be borne by the rest of the world demands conclusive and affirmative proof, to the complete satisfaction of the proponent according to a constantly-evolving and unknowable standard of proof, that the speculative proposition is false; silence is evidence of truth of the proposition. Material evidence that tends to reduce the likelihood that the proposition is true is not to be construed as reducing the likelihood that the proposition is true, but rather as evidence that the fix is in. Any reference to the old law that existed before January 19, 2009, when offered to suggest that the proposition may be false, a legal nullity, or hilarious is to be construed further evidence that the proposition is true. This is the law of the birthers, as Vattel intended it to be.
Thanks, from:
Clutch Munny (03-02-2012), Janet (03-02-2012), Kael (03-02-2012), livius drusus (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), Stephen Maturin (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012), Watser? (03-03-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 07:19 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

:yawn: In other news, JEROME's god Orly Taitz (and associate demi-god Cody Judy) suffered another setback today as all four of the cases pending in Fulton County court were consolidated and shitcanned. Mainly because believe it or not they were p. completely wrong about the law, but also because of that pesky Fourteenth Amendment the birthers keep having such trouble with. And also this:
Quote:
Additionally, even if the Court had determined that O.C.G.A. sec. 21-2-5 applied to these matters and provided the court with appellate jurisdiction over same, the Court finds that Petitioners have failed entirely to perfect personal service upon Respondent(s)...
:lol: Shine on, Cody Judy!

I'm not providing a link to the order granting the MTD here because it goes to Orly's site. I'll post one here when one pops up on Scribd.
Thanks, from:
Janet (03-02-2012), LadyShea (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), Stephen Maturin (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012), Watser? (03-03-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF
consolidated and shitcanned
That needs to be stolen and used for things
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 07:34 PM
God Made Me A Skeptic

What the fuck, Jerome, how can you be this stupid?

1. Authority is domain-specific. A sheriff may be an authority on what the police under his command will do next; he's not necessarily an authority on digital documents.
2. As a simple matter of fact, stuff like that happens all the time with documents scanned and converted to PDFs.

Seriously, do a decent quality scan of a document, and then try a bunch of PDF converters on it, and you will see all sorts of crazy stuff. Heck, you want a real challenge? Make a document that looks like that without scanning something in!
Save me / and when you see me strut / remind me of what left this outlaw torn
Thanks, from:
freemonkey (03-18-2012), Kael (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
So is the authoritative Sheriff pressing criminal fraud charges or what exactly?
The investigation is continuing. They apparently know what computer sent the document to the White house.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebs View Post
What the fuck, Jerome, how can you be this stupid?

1. Authority is domain-specific. A sheriff may be an authority on what the police under his command will do next; he's not necessarily an authority on digital documents.
2. As a simple matter of fact, stuff like that happens all the time with documents scanned and converted to PDFs.

Seriously, do a decent quality scan of a document, and then try a bunch of PDF converters on it, and you will see all sorts of crazy stuff. Heck, you want a real challenge? Make a document that looks like that without scanning something in!
Hand waving.

Any thoughts on the low-tech USPS stamp fraud?
Old 03-02-2012, 08:47 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
The investigation is continuing. They apparently know what computer sent the document to the White house.
:ohnoes: JEROME, you should send them some more money! To continue the investigation!
Thanks, from:
Kael (03-02-2012), LadyShea (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), Pan Narrans (03-03-2012), The Man (08-14-2015), Watser? (03-03-2012)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law