Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6176  
Old 12-13-2016, 02:17 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

The paperback edition of peacegirl's Corrupted Text is still listed at $41. peacegirl, were you able to get through? Did you consider sending an e-mail to correct the overpricing?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-13-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-13-2016), The Man (12-13-2016)
  #6177  
Old 12-13-2016, 03:38 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
The paperback edition of peacegirl's Corrupted Text is still listed at $41. peacegirl, were you able to get through? Did you consider sending an e-mail to correct the overpricing?
I told you I would. Do you want to buy the physical copy?
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6178  
Old 12-13-2016, 03:41 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
The paperback edition of peacegirl's Corrupted Text is still listed at $41. peacegirl, were you able to get through? Did you consider sending an e-mail to correct the overpricing?
I told you I would. Do you want to buy the physical copy?
No, of course not. Why on earth would anyone want to buy a physical copy of your Corrupted Text?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), The Man (12-13-2016)
  #6179  
Old 12-13-2016, 04:38 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
The paperback edition of peacegirl's Corrupted Text is still listed at $41. peacegirl, were you able to get through? Did you consider sending an e-mail to correct the overpricing?
I told you I would. Do you want to buy the physical copy?
No, of course not. Why on earth would anyone want to buy a physical copy of your Corrupted Text?

Because it's not corrupted and it's a great book. FYI, I also found out why Amazon still charges $41.00. They are using an old ISBN number based an old POD publisher. Once that book is sold they will be connected to my new distributor, which will have a new ISBN # and the book will only be $24.95.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6180  
Old 12-13-2016, 04:49 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
The paperback edition of peacegirl's Corrupted Text is still listed at $41. peacegirl, were you able to get through? Did you consider sending an e-mail to correct the overpricing?
I told you I would. Do you want to buy the physical copy?
No, of course not. Why on earth would anyone want to buy a physical copy of your Corrupted Text?

Because it's not corrupted and it's a great book. FYI, I also found out why Amazon still charges $41.00. They are using an old ISBN number based an old POD publisher. Once that book is sold they will be connected to my new distributor, which will have a new ISBN # and the book will only be $24.95.
I simply mean that your Corrupted Text is corrupt insofar as it is replete with Corruptions and defiles the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, and must therefore be rejected. Nothing more.

But :cheer: on the price drop, if that old unsold inventory ever moves. Odd, keeping the price artificially high isn't typically how one moves unsold inventory, but Amazon knows best.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-15-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-13-2016), The Man (12-13-2016)
  #6181  
Old 12-13-2016, 05:08 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
The paperback edition of peacegirl's Corrupted Text is still listed at $41. peacegirl, were you able to get through? Did you consider sending an e-mail to correct the overpricing?
I told you I would. Do you want to buy the physical copy?
No, of course not. Why on earth would anyone want to buy a physical copy of your Corrupted Text?

Because it's not corrupted and it's a great book. FYI, I also found out why Amazon still charges $41.00. They are using an old ISBN number based an old POD publisher. Once that book is sold they will be connected to my new distributor, which will have a new ISBN # and the book will only be $24.95.
I simply mean that your Corrupted Text is corrupt insofar as it is replete with Corruptions and defiles the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, and must therefore be rejected. Nothing more.

But :cheer: on the price drop, if that old unsold inventory ever moves. Odd, keeping the price artificially high isn't typically how one moves unsold inventory, but Amazon knows best.
They have one book from the old distributor in stock. They want to sell it and get their money back. That makes sense. It's not artificially high. That was the price my old distributor set based on their formula.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6182  
Old 12-14-2016, 01:45 PM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCCLIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
I was clear that there are different opinions regarding the safety of vaccines blah blah blah
I think we should add another example to the book: a long list of holocaust-denier quotes in which they make all kinds of claims about the different reasons they say they have to believe there was no holocaust.

Then we would add a little piece about how while history teachers will continue to teach their young pupils, they would never teach the holocaust as a fact again, because what if they are wrong and they are helping perpetuate a myth spun by international Jewry to keep control of public opinion? How can they pretend they are absolutely sure what happened so many years ago?

They would simply explain both sides equally without emphasis on either and let the little tykes make up their own little minds between the two positions, despite the fact that one is based on facts, and the other on garbage.

That would be fine, right? I mean, we are clear that some researchers believe the opposite of what we are quoting. Of course we are not actually putting any of those quotes in, but we allude to their existence, so that is covered. Just like in your example.

And we have explained how in the new world, no-one would be forced to learn about the holocaust: it would be up to the children to either pick historical fact, or an awful antisemitic pile of revisionism. This is fine: we are not telling anyone what to do.

There is already a small piece in a completely different part of the book that explains some new examples have been added, so that is fine. And we do not have to point out that we shoe-horned this into the writing afterwards, or let the reader know in any way this is in fact the pet issue of some incredibly biased person making wholesale additions: as far as the reader is concerned, these are the opinions of Seymour Lessans.

After all, we won\t be telling anyone what to do. So that would be just fine and dandy!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-14-2016), ChuckF (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-15-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-14-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-14-2016), The Man (12-14-2016)
  #6183  
Old 12-14-2016, 02:04 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
I was clear that there are different opinions regarding the safety of vaccines blah blah blah
I think we should add another example to the book: a long list of holocaust-denier quotes in which they make all kinds of claims about the different reasons they say they have to believe there was no holocaust.

Then we would add a little piece about how while history teachers will continue to teach their young pupils, they would never teach the holocaust as a fact again, because what if they are wrong and they are helping perpetuate a myth spun by international Jewry to keep control of public opinion? How can they pretend they are absolutely sure what happened so many years ago?

They would simply explain both sides equally without emphasis on either and let the little tykes make up their own little minds between the two positions, despite the fact that one is based on facts, and the other on garbage.

That would be fine, right? I mean, we are clear that some researchers believe the opposite of what we are quoting. Of course we are not actually putting any of those quotes in, but we allude to their existence, so that is covered. Just like in your example.

And we have explained how in the new world, no-one would be forced to learn about the holocaust: it would be up to the children to either pick historical fact, or an awful antisemitic pile of revisionism. This is fine: we are not telling anyone what to do.
You are assuming anti-Semitism will still exist and that people will desire to revise history. Do you see how you're jumping the gun and how you are trying to compare a fact with opinion so you can conflate these two very different issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
There is already a small piece in a completely different part of the book that explains some new examples have been added, so that is fine. And we do not have to point out that we shoe-horned this into the writing afterwards, or let the reader know in any way this is in fact the pet issue of some incredibly biased person making wholesale additions: as far as the reader is concerned, these are the opinions of Seymour Lessans.
I don't have a problem with my example using vaccines. It was not anti-vax. It was bringing up the fact that no one knows how a vaccine is going to affect every single child, and no one would want to be responsible for a child dying or being injured due to his recommendation. But if he wants to persuade a person to choose what he thinks is the better option, who is going to stop him? No one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
After all, we wont be telling anyone what to do. So that would be just fine and dandy!
If you feel confident in what you're saying, then by all means you will give your opinion. Who is going to stop you? :eek:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6184  
Old 12-14-2016, 02:49 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Precisely, peacegirl; once people no longer desire to revise history, if your sources Jeff Prager and Lorraine Day, MD and others are right, then the Holohoax will be compelled to fall by the wayside -- in due time. I think it is only responsible to update your Corrupted Text to include some examples about these astute observations by your sources, and to remove some language that might cause problems (i.e. language that implies that the Holocaust actually occurs).

peacegirl, did you watch the video I posted with your source Lorraine Day, MD talking about how the Holocaust is a hoax?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-15-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-14-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-14-2016), The Man (12-14-2016)
  #6185  
Old 12-14-2016, 03:27 PM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCCLIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
I was clear that there are different opinions regarding the safety of vaccines blah blah blah
I think we should add another example to the book: a long list of holocaust-denier quotes in which they make all kinds of claims about the different reasons they say they have to believe there was no holocaust.

Then we would add a little piece about how while history teachers will continue to teach their young pupils, they would never teach the holocaust as a fact again, because what if they are wrong and they are helping perpetuate a myth spun by international Jewry to keep control of public opinion? How can they pretend they are absolutely sure what happened so many years ago?

They would simply explain both sides equally without emphasis on either and let the little tykes make up their own little minds between the two positions, despite the fact that one is based on facts, and the other on garbage.

That would be fine, right? I mean, we are clear that some researchers believe the opposite of what we are quoting. Of course we are not actually putting any of those quotes in, but we allude to their existence, so that is covered. Just like in your example.

And we have explained how in the new world, no-one would be forced to learn about the holocaust: it would be up to the children to either pick historical fact, or an awful antisemitic pile of revisionism. This is fine: we are not telling anyone what to do.
You are assuming anti-Semitism will still exist and that people will desire to revise history. Do you see how you're jumping the gun and how you are trying to compare a fact with opinion so you can conflate these two very different issues?
Not at all: these are issues that exist today, just like vaccine preventable diseases. Their existence in the Brave New World are neither here nor there, and the arguments in favor of adding this example are the exact same as yours for adding your anti-vaxxery.


Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
There is already a small piece in a completely different part of the book that explains some new examples have been added, so that is fine. And we do not have to point out that we shoe-horned this into the writing afterwards, or let the reader know in any way this is in fact the pet issue of some incredibly biased person making wholesale additions: as far as the reader is concerned, these are the opinions of Seymour Lessans.
I don't have a problem with my example using vaccines. It was not anti-vax. It was bringing up the fact that no one knows how a vaccine is going to affect every single child, and no one would want to be responsible for a child dying or being injured due to his recommendation. But if he wants to persuade a person to choose what he thinks is the better option, who is going to stop him? No one.
Bold mine - a direct and obvious lie. All those quotes are critical of vaccines, and suggest they cause a veritable epidemic. Like the judge said in the case of the old lady and the seven dwarfs in one bed: I cannot believe a lady of your age could stoop so low!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
After all, we wont be telling anyone what to do. So that would be just fine and dandy!
If you feel confident in what you're saying, then by all means you will give your opinion. Who is going to stop you? :eek
My point exactly: adding holocaust denial into someone else's book without making this clear is in no way dishonest, as long as you add a tiny line to another part of the book that states that "some examples have been added later"! Because as long as we include the phrase "Despite what some historians believe, here are lots of reasons to believe it didn't!" we have made it clear there are multiple opinions about the subject. In no way did we make it look like the author held opinions he never held.

And hey, we know it can't be wrong. Peacegirls conscience would not have let her do it if it was! This is lessanese ethics in action indeed!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-14-2016), ChuckF (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-15-2016), Dragar (12-14-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-14-2016), The Man (12-14-2016)
  #6186  
Old 12-14-2016, 04:00 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
I was clear that there are different opinions regarding the safety of vaccines blah blah blah
I think we should add another example to the book: a long list of holocaust-denier quotes in which they make all kinds of claims about the different reasons they say they have to believe there was no holocaust.

Then we would add a little piece about how while history teachers will continue to teach their young pupils, they would never teach the holocaust as a fact again, because what if they are wrong and they are helping perpetuate a myth spun by international Jewry to keep control of public opinion? How can they pretend they are absolutely sure what happened so many years ago?

They would simply explain both sides equally without emphasis on either and let the little tykes make up their own little minds between the two positions, despite the fact that one is based on facts, and the other on garbage.

That would be fine, right? I mean, we are clear that some researchers believe the opposite of what we are quoting. Of course we are not actually putting any of those quotes in, but we allude to their existence, so that is covered. Just like in your example.

And we have explained how in the new world, no-one would be forced to learn about the holocaust: it would be up to the children to either pick historical fact, or an awful antisemitic pile of revisionism. This is fine: we are not telling anyone what to do.
You are assuming anti-Semitism will still exist and that people will desire to revise history. Do you see how you're jumping the gun and how you are trying to compare a fact with opinion so you can conflate these two very different issues?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
Not at all: these are issues that exist today, just like vaccine preventable diseases. Their existence in the Brave New World are neither here nor there, and the arguments in favor of adding this example are the exact same as yours for adding your anti-vaxxery.
They're completely different.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
There is already a small piece in a completely different part of the book that explains some new examples have been added, so that is fine. And we do not have to point out that we shoe-horned this into the writing afterwards, or let the reader know in any way this is in fact the pet issue of some incredibly biased person making wholesale additions: as far as the reader is concerned, these are the opinions of Seymour Lessans.
I don't have a problem with my example using vaccines. It was not anti-vax. It was bringing up the fact that no one knows how a vaccine is going to affect every single child, and no one would want to be responsible for a child dying or being injured due to his recommendation. But if he wants to persuade a person to choose what he thinks is the better option, who is going to stop him? No one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
Bold mine - a direct and obvious lie. All those quotes are critical of vaccines, and suggest they cause a veritable epidemic. Like the judge said in the case of the old lady and the seven dwarfs in one bed: I cannot believe a lady of your age could stoop so low!
I was purposely showing the other side to allow people to see why mandatory vaccination programs will be eliminated voluntarily.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
After all, we wont be telling anyone what to do. So that would be just fine and dandy!
If you feel confident in what you're saying, then by all means you will give your opinion. Who is going to stop you? :eek:
Quote:
My point exactly: adding holocaust denial into someone else's book without making this clear is in no way dishonest, as long as you add a tiny line to another part of the book that states that "some examples have been added later"! Because as long as we include the phrase "Despite what some historians believe, here are lots of reasons to believe it didn't!" we have made it clear there are multiple opinions about the subject. In no way did we make it look like the author held opinions he never held
This has nothing to do with an opinion. I was simply stating that the safety of the latest vaccine schedule as a one size fits all is being challenged, and why mandatory vaccines for all children will no longer be enforced for the reasons given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
And hey, we know it can't be wrong. Peacegirls conscience would not have let her do it if it was! This is lessanese ethics in action indeed!
You cannot judge my conscience from the vantage point of the world we're living in. This just reveals to me how little you actually understand.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6187  
Old 12-14-2016, 04:04 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You cannot judge my conscience from the vantage point of the world we're living in. This just reveals to me how little you actually understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
If he was doing something ethically wrong his conscience would have never let him proceed.
:chin:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-15-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-14-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-14-2016), The Man (12-14-2016), Vivisectus (12-14-2016)
  #6188  
Old 12-14-2016, 04:32 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You cannot judge my conscience from the vantage point of the world we're living in. This just reveals to me how little you actually understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
If he was doing something ethically wrong his conscience would have never let him proceed.
:chin:
There are people, even in this world, who have a strong conscience but Vivisectus was trying to invalidate the book by trying to downplay the change in the temperature of conscience across the board. IOW, he was making fun of what he has no understanding of.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6189  
Old 12-14-2016, 04:39 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Vivisectus was trying to invalidate the book by trying to downplay the change in the temperature of conscience across the board.
The change in the temperature of conscience, yes, this is not silly nonsense babble. :aristea:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-15-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-14-2016), The Man (12-14-2016)
  #6190  
Old 12-14-2016, 04:51 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Vivisectus was trying to invalidate the book by trying to downplay the change in the temperature of conscience across the board.
The change in the temperature of conscience, yes, this is not silly nonsense babble. :aristea:
Not at all Chuck. This, once again, shows me that you understand nothing and are only pulling text out of context for your own personal reasons.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6191  
Old 12-14-2016, 04:53 PM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCCLIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
They're completely different.
Ah, the resolute head in the sand phase! Your go-to response in these situations. Actually, I did the exact same thing you did. You just don't like what it tells you about what you did when you put words in your fathers mouth.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
Bold mine - a direct and obvious lie. All those quotes are critical of vaccines, and suggest they cause a veritable epidemic. Like the judge said in the case of the old lady and the seven dwarfs in one bed: I cannot believe a lady of your age could stoop so low!
I was purposely showing the other side to allow people to see why mandatory vaccination programs will be eliminated voluntarily.
Then there is no problem with holocaust denial in the book: we would be purposely showing the other side to allow people to see why teaching the holocaust as a pretty certain fact would be eliminated voluntarily. No worries!

And then we can say afterwards that this wasn't holocaust denial: it was some sort of balanced position, we weren't taking sides! Just because all we quoted was criticism of the position that the holocaust happened does not mean it was holocaust denial per se. We were just purposely showing the other side! :lol:

Quote:
This has nothing to do with an opinion. I was simply stating that the safety of the latest vaccine schedule as a one size fits all is being challenged, and why mandatory vaccines for all children will no longer be enforced for the reasons given.
And we would only be stating that the truth of the holocaust is being challenged! So no harm, no foul, right? Nothing to do with opinion!

Quote:
You cannot judge my conscience from the vantage point of the world we're living in. This just reveals to me how little you actually understand.
As Chuck pointed out, you actually DID judge someones conscience "from the vantage point of the world we are living in".
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-14-2016), ChuckF (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-15-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-14-2016), The Man (12-14-2016)
  #6192  
Old 12-14-2016, 05:03 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

I just don't understand why peacegirl is so dismissive of Jeff Prager's astute observations; peacegirl, do you believe that Jeff Prager is not worth listening to?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-15-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-14-2016), The Man (12-14-2016)
  #6193  
Old 12-14-2016, 05:08 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
They're completely different.
Ah, the resolute head in the sand phase! Your go-to response in these situations. Actually, I did the exact same thing you did. You just don't like what it tells you about what you did when you put words in your fathers mouth.
People are allowed to give their opinion, even if it goes against the grain of what is considered acceptable. My father would never a chance to express their thoughts on a subject, especially when it comes to the eyes.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
Bold mine - a direct and obvious lie. All those quotes are critical of vaccines, and suggest they cause a veritable epidemic. Like the judge said in the case of the old lady and the seven dwarfs in one bed: I cannot believe a lady of your age could stoop so low!
I was purposely showing the other side to allow people to see why mandatory vaccination programs will be eliminated voluntarily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
Then there is no problem with holocaust denial in the book: we would be purposely showing the other side to allow people to see why teaching the holocaust as a pretty certain fact would be eliminated voluntarily. No worries!
Maybe. There will always be people that challenge the status quo. That's not a bad thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
And then we can say afterwards that this wasn't holocaust denial: it was some sort of balanced position, we weren't taking sides! Just because all we quoted was criticism of the position that the holocaust happened does not mean it was holocaust denial per se. We were just purposely showing the other side! :lol:
Quote:
This has nothing to do with an opinion. I was simply stating that the safety of the latest vaccine schedule as a one size fits all is being challenged, and why mandatory vaccines for all children will no longer be enforced for the reasons given.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
And we would only be stating that the truth of the holocaust is being challenged! So no harm, no foul, right? Nothing to do with opinion!
There will be people that claim 1+1 does not equal 2. That has no bearing on the concern over vaccines. Your reasoning is flawed.

Quote:
You cannot judge my conscience from the vantage point of the world we're living in. This just reveals to me how little you actually understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
As Chuck pointed out, you actually DID judge someones conscience "from the vantage point of the world we are living in".
I agree because we are not in the new world Vivisectus. You are extremely confused!
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6194  
Old 12-14-2016, 05:14 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
I just don't understand why peacegirl is so dismissive of Jeff Prager's astute observations; peacegirl, do you believe that Jeff Prager is not worth listening to?
I don't know him. I will not diss anyone right off the bat because that is exactly what you have done to me, and you're wrong about your conclusions!
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6195  
Old 12-14-2016, 05:19 PM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCCLIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
People are allowed to give their opinion Vision bisected, even if it goes against the grain. My father would never a chance for n hell otherwise, especially when it comes to the eyes.
:lol: And now pointing out that you are dead wrong is somehow not allowing you to have an opinion?

Quote:
Maybe. There will always be people that challenge the status quo. That's not a bad thing.
Excellent! So there is no problem, is there? It is fine to add that to the book without making it clear the writer never agreed with any of it! After all, we are just pointing out there are people who disagree with the status quo!

And it is not like it is holocaust denial. We clearly say there are people who do think it happened, and that makes it neutral and balanced!

Quote:
There will be people that claim 1+1 does not equal 2. That has no bearing on the concern over vaccines. Your reasoning is flawed.
No indeed - it has bearing on whether it is right to smuggle in your own personal pet cause into someone else's book.

Quote:
I agree because we are not in the new world Vivisectus. You are extremely confused!
Amazing how my confusion gets you to contradict yourself.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-14-2016), ChuckF (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-15-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-14-2016), The Man (12-14-2016)
  #6196  
Old 12-14-2016, 05:52 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
People are allowed to give their opinion Vision bisected, even if it goes against the grain. My father would never a chance for n hell otherwise, especially when it comes to the eyes.
:lol: And now pointing out that you are dead wrong is somehow not allowing you to have an opinion?
Oh really? So what will you say if he turns out to be right, or are you refusing to even consider the possibility?

Quote:
Maybe. There will always be people that challenge the status quo. That's not a bad thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
Excellent! So there is no problem, is there? It is fine to add that to the book without making it clear the writer never agreed with any of it! After all, we are just pointing out there are people who disagree with the status quo!
Yes, and his discovery is a perfect example of breaking out of the status quo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectts
And it is not like it is holocaust denial. We clearly say there are people who do think it happened, and that makes it neutral and balanced!
Not necessarily but you have to be open to all possibilities in order to find the treasure!

Quote:
There will be people that claim 1+1 does not equal 2. That has no bearing on the concern over vaccines. Your reasoning is flawed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
No indeed - it has bearing on whether it is right to smuggle in your own personal pet cause into someone else's book.
It is not a pet cause. It is an important example of government imposing its will on the individual when there are risks involved. No one is saying that a parent shouldn't vaccinate if he feels it's in the best interest of his child, but it will be his decision where it belongs. You are too big for your britches Vivisectus. You understand nothing!

Quote:
I agree because we are not in the new world Vivisectus. You are extremely confused!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
Amazing how my confusion gets you to contradict yourself.
.
Where am I contradicting myself?
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-14-2016 at 06:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6197  
Old 12-14-2016, 07:15 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
I just don't understand why peacegirl is so dismissive of Jeff Prager's astute observations; peacegirl, do you believe that Jeff Prager is not worth listening to?
I don't know him. I will not diss anyone right off the bat
So, peacegirl, you agree with Jeff Prager's astute observation that the Holocaust was a hoax?
Quote:
because that is exactly what you have done to me, and you're wrong about your conclusions!
Oh, peacegirl, unceasing fount of blame. I have done more diligence than was ever due to you in reading and analyzing your Corrupted Text. Indeed, I have probably done more diligence in reviewing your Corrupted Text as well as obtaining and scrutinizing the Authentic Text than any person, yourself included. (Let us not forget that you do not even recognize the Authentic Text, having left it relegated to a closet, unread and unheeded.) My rejection of your Corrupted Text in favor of the Authentic Text is due entirely to your vicious Corruption, and the lies that you poured into your Corrupted Text in an attempt to hawk it online for lucre. I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, peacegirl.

peacegirl, I will interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author in his lifetime, and I will do it without blame from you.

#TrueStewardship
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-15-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-14-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-14-2016), The Man (12-14-2016)
  #6198  
Old 12-14-2016, 07:36 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
I just don't understand why peacegirl is so dismissive of Jeff Prager's astute observations; peacegirl, do you believe that Jeff Prager is not worth listening to?
I don't know him. I will not diss anyone right off the bat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
So, peacegirl, you agree with Jeff Prager's astute observation that the Holocaust was a hoax?
Quote:
because that is exactly what you have done to me, and you're wrong about your conclusions!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Oh, peacegirl, unceasing fount of blame. I have done more diligence than was ever due to you in reading and analyzing your Corrupted Text. Indeed, I have probably done more diligence in reviewing your Corrupted Text as well as obtaining and scrutinizing the Authentic Text than any person, yourself included. (Let us not forget that you do not even recognize the Authentic Text, having left it relegated to a closet, unread and unheeded.) My rejection of your Corrupted Text in favor of the Authentic Text is due entirely to your vicious Corruption, and the lies that you poured into your Corrupted Text in an attempt to hawk it online for lucre. I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, peacegirl.

peacegirl, I will interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author in his lifetime, and I will do it without blame from you.

#TrueStewardship
You don't have a clue what this book is about! I will blame you if you give me a reason to, and you've given me more than enough! Your ignorance is on display for all to see! :giggle:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6199  
Old 12-14-2016, 07:40 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
And I will blame you if I feel justified!! :giggle:
I know, peacegirl. I know. You pick and choose among the elements of the Authentic Text, deleting freely, retaining occasionally, and corrupting often. Even that central commandment THOU SHALT NOT BLAME you casually dismiss and let fall by the wayside, like so many glandular homo-sexuals. This is the very root of your betrayal of the Authentic Text, and the basic source of the heterodox rot that dooms your Corrupted Text to deserved obscurity.

I reject your Corrupted Text.

#TrueStewardship
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), But (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-15-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-14-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-14-2016), The Man (12-14-2016)
  #6200  
Old 12-14-2016, 07:44 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Nutty Legionnaire Provost
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCCCX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Since we all now seem to agree that Hitler never ordered the extermination of Jews and "a Holocaust as it's described historically just NEVER happened," we can move on to important stuff like government forcing parents to expose their children to risk.

#MandatoryCarSeatLegislationIsMurder
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-14-2016), ChuckF (12-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (12-15-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-14-2016), The Man (12-14-2016)
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.59934 seconds with 14 queries