Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 11-26-2017, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erimir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
When are you going to admit that Trump lied to you about caring about "vaccine safety"?
Is Trump’s investigation of vaccine-dangers dead? ę Jon Rappoport's Blog
Is that a "yes I think he lied" or a "no, here's a blog post to obfuscate the issue"?
No, I don’t think his motive was to fool the public. Erimir, I’m not interested in demonizing Trump, so I will not be answering anymore of your leading questions.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 11-26-2017, 04:05 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

So, peacegirl, you agree with Trump's appointment of Scott "Vaccines save lives. #vaccineswork" Gottlieb to FDA, and Alex literally-CEO-of-the-company-that-invented-thiomersal Azar to HHS, and Brenda "We need to do more to increase the vaccination rate and protect American youth" Fitzgerald to head up CDC, and Jerome "encourages parents to talk with doctors about the HPV vaccine" Adams as Surgeon General?
Thanks, from:
But (11-26-2017), erimir (11-26-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-26-2017), The Man (11-26-2017)
Old 11-26-2017, 07:02 PM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Quote:
Erimir, Iím not interested in demonizing Trump, so I will not be answering anymore of your leading questions.
peacegirl, do you agree that there are some "very fine people" among neo-Nazis and white supremacists?

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (11-26-2017), The Man (11-26-2017)
Old 11-26-2017, 09:21 PM

Mandatory Vaccination Policies and Epigenetics - YouTube

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 11-26-2017, 09:55 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Quote:
No, I donít think his motive was to fool the public. Erimir, Iím not interested in demonizing Trump, so I will not be answering anymore of your leading questions.
So what is your theory of why he's appointing all these Big Pharma shills to high government posts?

Perhaps he used to agree with you, but has now been convinced that vaccines are good?
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (11-27-2017), The Man (11-26-2017)
Old 11-27-2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
No, I donít think his motive was to fool the public. Erimir, Iím not interested in demonizing Trump, so I will not be answering anymore of your leading questions.
So what is your theory of why he's appointing all these Big Pharma shills to high government posts?

Perhaps he used to agree with you, but has now been convinced that vaccines are good?
I don't believe he thinks all vaccines are safe. I think he had good intentions but the issues now confronting him are overwhelming. Maybe vaccines were not on his top priority list even though he made promises to investigate. Big Pharma has lots and lots of power. I am a little disappointed in who he chose for high government posts (I'm sure he had his reasons), but regardless, the states are given control over this issue, not the federal government.

Old 11-27-2017, 04:13 PM

Herd immunity has been used to justify vaccination (it's the pro-vaccine mantra), but it has been shown not to work effectively and, in fact, could actually backfire and cause more harm than good. So where is the justification now?

Vaccination Destroys Natural Herd Immunity and Weakens The Population - YouTube

Old 11-27-2017, 05:25 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Hey, it's the lying fraud who lost his license because he was experimenting on children without independent ethical oversight!
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (11-27-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-28-2017), The Man (11-27-2017)
Old 11-27-2017, 08:24 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
I don't believe he thinks all vaccines are safe.
The people who he appoints sure do, though!
Quote:
I think he had good intentions but the issues now confronting him are overwhelming. Maybe vaccines were not on his top priority list even though he made promises to investigate. Big Pharma has lots and lots of power. I am a little disappointed in who he chose for high government posts (I'm sure he had his reasons),
:lol: I agree - he definitely had his reasons. Like conning fucking idiot anti-vaxxers.
Quote:
but regardless, the states are given control over this issue, not the federal government.
Yes, this is definitely - undeniably, certainly, and mathematically - a thing that you understand, because of how you are a distinguished scholar who understands things like this, as we have seen over and over again. :yup: Which Holocaust denier told you this?
Thanks, from:
erimir (11-28-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-28-2017), The Man (11-27-2017)
Old 11-27-2017, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Hey, it's the lying fraud who lost his license because he was experimenting on children without independent ethical oversight!
What a damn cop-out But. It's easy to demonize a person over an allegation, and throw out a person's entire knowledge base and career without a second thought. It's a witch hunt for sure. It's then a skip and a hop to refuse to listen to anything that individual has to say on unproven grounds. He has more insight than any of you ever will on this topic. What Wakefield is saying in this video has evidence to back it up, whether you want to believe it or not. You are all so one-sided, it's amazing that you accuse me of this. I, at the very least, listen out of respect and give a person a chance. You all can't even do that. All of you use diversionary tactics, switch subjects, badmouth everyone I quote as being nutcases (even full fledged doctors and Ph.Ds), enter in frivolous information, or anything you can come up with to avoid addressing my posts' content. Anyone who knows philosophy can easily identify your fallacious logic in the effort to win at all costs.

Last edited by peacegirl; 11-27-2017 at 10:48 PM.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:44 PM

:blahblah:
Old 11-27-2017, 10:46 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
What Wakefield is saying in this video has evidence to back it up, whether you want to believe it, or not.
I'm sure you could provide us with a reference to this original research that backs up what Wakefield has to say.

Last edited by specious_reasons; 11-27-2017 at 11:04 PM.
Thanks, from:
But (11-27-2017), The Man (11-28-2017)
Old 11-27-2017, 10:48 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
What a damn cop-out But. It's easy to demonize a person over an allegation,
That's not an allegation. Just a fact. He admitted to it himself in the same proceeding that led to him losing his medical license. Because he is a quack and a fraud. Like, an obvious quack and fraud.
Thanks, from:
But (11-27-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-28-2017), The Man (11-28-2017)
Old 11-27-2017, 10:51 PM

The Corruption of Science: Who Funds Vaccine Safety Studies?

Old 11-28-2017, 12:56 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
The exponential increase in the autism/autism spectrum prevalence rate since 1985 (1 in 2,500) to (1 in 45) in 2916,
:sadno:

Another 900 years, and still no Golden Age :sadcheer:
Thanks, from:
Ari (11-28-2017), Dragar (11-28-2017), erimir (11-28-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-28-2017), The Man (11-28-2017)
Old 11-28-2017, 02:25 AM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Quote:
What Wakefield is saying in this video has evidence to back it up, whether you want to believe it or not.
peacegirl, why are you pretending that you're qualified to make such an assessment?

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
But (11-28-2017), ChuckF (11-29-2017), Dragar (11-28-2017), specious_reasons (11-28-2017), The Man (11-28-2017)
Old 11-28-2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
What Wakefield is saying in this video has evidence to back it up, whether you want to believe it or not.
peacegirl, why are you pretending that you're qualified to make such an assessment?
Donít depend on my assessment. Do your own! You wonít because you wonít hear this manís reasoning based on solid evidence. Youíve demonized him so you donít have to. Amazingly convenient cop-out.

Old 11-28-2017, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Donít depend on my assessment. Do your own! You wonít because you wonít hear this manís reasoning based on solid evidence.
Please, show us this evidence. (YouTube videos of Wakefield ranting is not evidence.)
Thanks, from:
But (11-28-2017), The Man (11-29-2017)
Old 11-28-2017, 04:49 PM

Andrew Wakefield claims "natural Herd Immunity" is better than anything vaccines can do, never mind all that suffering - RESPECTFUL INSOLENCE

Quote:
This is, of course, utter bollocks
:yup:
Thanks, from:
specious_reasons (11-28-2017), The Man (11-29-2017)
Old 11-28-2017, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
Donít depend on my assessment. Do your own! You wonít because you wonít hear this manís reasoning based on solid evidence.
Please, show us this evidence. (YouTube videos of Wakefield ranting is not evidence.)
One damn excuse after another. I am not doing your work for you. Sorry!

Old 11-28-2017, 05:11 PM

You have no idea why he said that. Youíre so ignorant!

Old 11-28-2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I take this to mean you just trust Wakefield, a man who unethically experimented on children, to have good evidence, but you don't know what it is or how to find it.
Thanks, from:
But (11-28-2017), ChuckF (11-28-2017), The Man (11-29-2017)
Old 11-28-2017, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Don’t depend on my assessment. Do your own! You won’t because you won’t hear this man’s reasoning based on solid evidence.
I take this to mean you just trust Wakefield, a man who unethically experimented on children, to have good evidence, but you don't know what it is or how to find it.
He did no such thing! Open your eyes!!

Old 11-28-2017, 09:26 PM

Ooo, another Youtube video! What does it say?
Thanks, from:
The Man (11-29-2017)
Old 11-28-2017, 10:03 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Yeah, Wakefield definitely unethically experiment on children. Thatís one reason that heís a huckster and a quack who lost his medical license. Weíve been through this in some detail.
Thanks, from:
The Man (11-29-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle