Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Amphitheater > The Archway

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 06-02-2009, 05:36 AM
MonCapitan2002's Avatar
MonCapitan2002 MonCapitan2002 is offline
Servant of the Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Gender: Bender
Posts: VMMMCLXXIX
Blog Entries: 12
Images: 1
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

I take it you two know each other?
__________________

Allan Glenn. 1984-2005 RIP
:countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep:
Under no circumstances should Quentin Tarantino be allowed to befoul Star Trek.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-02-2009, 05:40 AM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: XCCI
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonCapitan2002 View Post
I take it you two know each other?
He follows me about wishing he could be like me.

Kinda' like a lost puppy.

:cool:
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-02-2009, 05:46 AM
MonCapitan2002's Avatar
MonCapitan2002 MonCapitan2002 is offline
Servant of the Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Gender: Bender
Posts: VMMMCLXXIX
Blog Entries: 12
Images: 1
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Mulebear joined up long before you did.
__________________

Allan Glenn. 1984-2005 RIP
:countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep:
Under no circumstances should Quentin Tarantino be allowed to befoul Star Trek.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-02-2009, 05:55 AM
sparks sparks is offline
Uber Enginerd
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: CLXV
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
You all have now been blessed by my joining this forum.

You may now post your gratitude.

:cool:
Good Christ. There goes the neighborhood.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:12 AM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: XCCI
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonCapitan2002 View Post
Mulebear joined up long before you did.
Check his first post date.

See what thread he first posted on. He came to talk about me here with Dr. X.

:wave:



BTW, what the DR. wrote was a falsehood. This can be evidenced.

Has he threatened to sue this forum yet? It can also be evidenced that he does threaten to sue forums.
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:15 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCMXXXII
Images: 2
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

heh newb drama itt

Welcome to :ff: newbs.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:17 AM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: XCCI
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

skepticalcommunity.com :: View topic - If You Kept Digging, Where Would You End?

Look there to see what he and Sparks are. They learned this behavior from Dr X.
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:18 AM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: XCCI
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
heh newb drama itt

Welcome to :ff: newbs.
It is amusing, yes.

And Thanks!
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.

Last edited by Jerome; 06-02-2009 at 06:20 AM. Reason: punctuation
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:19 AM
Angakuk's Avatar
Angakuk Angakuk is offline
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCCLXXXIII
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonCapitan2002 View Post
Mulebear joined up long before you did.
Check his first post date.

See what thread he first posted on. He came to talk about me here with Dr. X.
I checked. Mulebear's first post was on 02/01/09. It was in one of Coberst's threads. It was not about you.
__________________
Old Pain In The Ass says: I am on a mission from God to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable; to bring faith to the doubtful and doubt to the faithful. :shakebible:
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:24 AM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: XCCI
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

The short story is Dr X was challenged by me and he declined to respond, then began a campaign of posting nonsense where ever I posted. The two toadies only followed suit.

Dr X is nothing but a fraud that is afraid to be exposed. Ask him why he threatened to sue Skeptical Community.
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:27 AM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: XCCI
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonCapitan2002 View Post
Mulebear joined up long before you did.
Check his first post date.

See what thread he first posted on. He came to talk about me here with Dr. X.
I checked. Mulebear's first post was on 02/01/09. It was in one of Coberst's threads. It was not about you.
Look at Dr X's post #14 in the thread.
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:30 AM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: XCCI
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

The Dr and the Mule are so afraid of the conclusions to their own thoughts that they must do anything they can to hide from anyone pointing out the reality.
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:35 AM
sparks sparks is offline
Uber Enginerd
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: CLXV
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Unfortunately, Mildred hasn't realized yet that she doesn't have a clue about said reality, unless it concerns her daddies tool-shed.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:37 AM
Angakuk's Avatar
Angakuk Angakuk is offline
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCCLXXXIII
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonCapitan2002 View Post
Mulebear joined up long before you did.
Check his first post date.

See what thread he first posted on. He came to talk about me here with Dr. X.
I checked. Mulebear's first post was on 02/01/09. It was in one of Coberst's threads. It was not about you.
Look at Dr X's post #14 in the thread.
Do you mean this post? It is about Kilik. Are you Kilik?
__________________
Old Pain In The Ass says: I am on a mission from God to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable; to bring faith to the doubtful and doubt to the faithful. :shakebible:
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:40 AM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: XCCI
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

The MO for this group is to call someone a troll and that; in their minds, gives them the right to troll.

It is a rather interesting phenomenon. I watched them for quite a while before I joined the other forum.

Do they not realize that if I did not want to continue to measure their antics that I would subscribe under a different name?

:D
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:43 AM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: XCCI
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
It is about Kilik. Are you Kilik?

I am the "Paultard" and Mulebear is the "very openly gay poster".

The list he created is a falsehood.
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:44 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCMXXXII
Images: 2
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

omg is Kilik back? :party3:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Naru (06-03-2009), Shelli (06-04-2009), Stormlight (06-02-2009), Watser? (06-02-2009)
  #43  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:45 AM
sparks sparks is offline
Uber Enginerd
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: CLXV
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

A troll by any other name stinks of anal leakage just as badly...............
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:46 AM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: XCCI
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Quote:
DR X

This is not something I institute for those whom I disagree with, or who displease me--for that we have cattle-prod and the hounds--but for those who spam topics will little interest in actual discussion.

Than why would he do that as the first post to a thread?

Than why would he do that in the middle of a conversation between posters that are not him?

He is a fraud.
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:49 AM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: XCCI
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Notice how fearful they are?
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:57 AM
mulebear's Avatar
mulebear mulebear is offline
Some days it's not worth chewing through the straps.
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMLXXIII
Images: 30
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Notice how he uses the same rhetoric over and over and over and over and over...

Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Doctor X (06-02-2009)
  #47  
Old 06-02-2009, 07:01 AM
mulebear's Avatar
mulebear mulebear is offline
Some days it's not worth chewing through the straps.
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMLXXIII
Images: 30
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
The short story is Dr X was challenged by me with some bullshit that I made up and he refused to take the bait.

I am nothing but a fraud that is afraid to be exposed. Ask me why I'm threatened by my internal homophobia.
Fixed.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-02-2009, 07:12 AM
MonCapitan2002's Avatar
MonCapitan2002 MonCapitan2002 is offline
Servant of the Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Gender: Bender
Posts: VMMMCLXXIX
Blog Entries: 12
Images: 1
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

I knew I would find some lulz with all of you here. Keep up the entertainment. :popcorn:
__________________

Allan Glenn. 1984-2005 RIP
:countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep:
Under no circumstances should Quentin Tarantino be allowed to befoul Star Trek.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-02-2009, 07:12 AM
Angakuk's Avatar
Angakuk Angakuk is offline
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCCLXXXIII
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

I see. You are the "Paultard" and mulebear is the "openly gay poster" and mulebear posted in that thread because Dr. X had mentioned the "Paultard" and not because Dr. X had made an oblique reference to mulebear. The fact that neither mulebear nor Dr. X make any further reference to the "Paultard" is evidence that mulebear was drawn to the thread because Dr. X was talking about you. The coversation about the meaning and origin of NBLs and BHBs has nothing to do with why Dr. X was really posting in that thread. It was really all about you all along. This is both fascinating and totally compelling.
__________________
Old Pain In The Ass says: I am on a mission from God to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable; to bring faith to the doubtful and doubt to the faithful. :shakebible:
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-02-2009, 07:15 AM
godfry n. glad's Avatar
godfry n. glad godfry n. glad is offline
rude, crude, lewd, and unsophisticated
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Puddle City, Cascadia
Gender: Male
Posts: XXMMCMXII
Images: 12
Default Re: JEROME IS HERE!!!

Oh. Boy. Skepticalcommunity dramaz. Here. O thrills...not.

Y'know, Jerry...I don't care what Doc X did somewhere else. I care what he does here. How is it that the good doctor qualifies as a 'fraud'? If he's fraudulent, then he is most likely making some kind of false representation....is he not a 'Doctor'? Is he not 'X'?

Or, are you saying that he doesn't know dreck when he reads it? If that's the case, then you may well be correct, but it is hardly significant in any real sense. Besides, he has a really great collection of MBLs, as he calls them.

I did not realize that Doctor X has sycophants. Now, that's disturbing.
__________________
:wcat: :ecat:
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Amphitheater > The Archway


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.59258 seconds with 14 queries