Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8051  
Old 12-28-2017, 02:03 AM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDLXVII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Then what's going on there? Why do spacecraft hit their targets when they are tens of thousands of kilometers from where we think they are?
This is totally unrelated But!
Yes, but what's the answer??

:confused:
We’ve been through this already. Nothing here conflicts with Lessans’ observations. This is not the right thread to be discussing this, and I have no desire to get into it again. Your mind is already closed.

How do space probes navigate large distances with such accuracy and how do the mission controllers know when they've reached their target? - Scientific American
Why has no one noticed that the planet is in a different position from where the radio signal comes from?
:chin:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Dragar (12-29-2017)
  #8052  
Old 12-29-2017, 01:20 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Then what's going on there? Why do spacecraft hit their targets when they are tens of thousands of kilometers from where we think they are?
This is totally unrelated But!
Yes, but what's the answer??

:confused:
We’ve been through this already. Nothing here conflicts with Lessans’ observations. This is not the right thread to be discussing this, and I have no desire to get into it again. Your mind is already closed.

How do space probes navigate large distances with such accuracy and how do the mission controllers know when they've reached their target? - Scientific American
Why has no one noticed that the planet is in a different position from where the radio signal comes from?
:chin:
WTF? This is not the right thread and you know it. You base all of your disregard and disrespect for my father on the belief that he was wrong. Sorry, but I don’t believe he was wrong. So let’s leave we’ll enough alone. After all, you have science behind you, my father was just a crank. So you have nothing to worry about. :thumbsup:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8053  
Old 12-29-2017, 01:51 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDLXVII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

So what's going on there?
Reply With Quote
  #8054  
Old 12-29-2017, 02:07 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
So what's going on there?
Doesn’t matter But. You know Lessans was wrong, so please drop it. :eek:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8055  
Old 12-29-2017, 02:11 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You base all of your disregard and disrespect for my father on the belief that he was wrong. Sorry, but I don’t believe he was wrong. So let’s leave we’ll enough alone.
Then why did you Corrupt his intellectual legacy, peacegirl? If you didn't think he was wrong, and want to leave well enough alone, why churn out your malignant Corrupted Text? To hawk it for lucre, of course.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (12-29-2017), Dragar (12-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (12-29-2017), The Man (12-29-2017)
  #8056  
Old 12-29-2017, 02:23 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDLXVII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
So what's going on there?
Doesn’t matter But. You know Lessans was wrong, so please drop it. :eek:
:nope:

Have you called NASA yet? I'm sure there are people who can help you with this mystery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
WTF? This is not the right thread and you know it.
If only you had realized that "this is not the right book" when you copypasted that antivax crap into your Dad's book.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (12-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (12-29-2017), The Man (12-29-2017)
  #8057  
Old 12-29-2017, 02:44 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
So what's going on there?
Doesn’t matter But. You know Lessans was wrong, so please drop it. :eek:
:nope:

Have you called NASA yet? I'm sure there are people who can help you with this mystery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
WTF? This is not the right thread and you know it.
If only you had realized that "this is not the right book" when you copypasted that antivax crap into your Dad's book.
All I wrote in the book is that vaccines will not be mandated because no one knows how a child will react, and no doctor would ever want to assume that responsibility should something go terribly wrong. Based on the principles, parents will be able to make an informed choice based on the latest information. I'm sorry that you don't like what I wrote but it doesn't change the principles one iota. You're just picking on me because you don't like his claim about the eyes. Let it go But.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8058  
Old 12-29-2017, 03:11 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDLXVII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

:nope:

What's going on with those space probes?
Reply With Quote
  #8059  
Old 12-29-2017, 03:12 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDLXVII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

:dddp:

Last edited by But; 12-29-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8060  
Old 12-29-2017, 03:53 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

You call this good science?

December 29, 2017

Is the European Medical Agency Experimenting on Babies with the Meningitis Vaccine Only Approved for Age 10 and Above?

Bexsero vaccine

by Christina England
Health Impact News


In 2016, we published an article on the dangers of the meningitis B vaccination, Bexsero, titled, Are Ineffective New Meningitis B Vaccines Causing Harm to Children?

At the time of publication, according to the FDA product information leaflet, the vaccine had in fact only been approved for children over the age of ten.

Despite, this fact however, in the UK, the meningitis B vaccine Bexsero was being administered to infants as young as 2 months, despite the fact that we could find no evidence to support that this vaccine was safe to be administered to babies.

continued at: Is the European Medical Agency Experimenting on Babies with the Meningitis Vaccine Only Approved for Age 10 and Above?
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8061  
Old 12-29-2017, 04:41 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You call this good science?

December 29, 2017

Is the European Medical Agency Experimenting on Babies with the Meningitis Vaccine Only Approved for Age 10 and Above?

Bexsero vaccine

by Christina England
Health Impact News


In 2016, we published an article on the dangers of the meningitis B vaccination, Bexsero, titled, Are Ineffective New Meningitis B Vaccines Causing Harm to Children?

At the time of publication, according to the FDA product information leaflet, the vaccine had in fact only been approved for children over the age of ten.

Despite, this fact however, in the UK, the meningitis B vaccine Bexsero was being administered to infants as young as 2 months, despite the fact that we could find no evidence to support that this vaccine was safe to be administered to babies.

continued at: Is the European Medical Agency Experimenting on Babies with the Meningitis Vaccine Only Approved for Age 10 and Above?
Uh, no, I call that fundamental failure to understand the very basics of regulatory systems.

peacegirl, did you do any due diligence here? For example, did you look for the EMA EPAR for Bexsero? Did you read it? What did it say? How does the actual content of the regulatory document comport with what your source says?

peacegirl, what is the difference between the FDA and the EMA?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (12-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (12-29-2017), The Man (12-29-2017)
  #8062  
Old 12-29-2017, 05:23 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCCXLVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
All I wrote in the book is that vaccines will not be mandated . . . .
They're not "mandated" now.

Oh, and for our countless throngs of newcomers, "the book" Old Janis is talking about is her fraudulent Corrupted Text, which is fraudulent, corrupted, and bears no genuine resemblance to the true writings of Seymour Lessans.

__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (12-29-2017), ChuckF (12-29-2017), The Man (12-29-2017)
  #8063  
Old 12-29-2017, 07:50 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You call this good science?

December 29, 2017

Is the European Medical Agency Experimenting on Babies with the Meningitis Vaccine Only Approved for Age 10 and Above?

Bexsero vaccine

by Christina England
Health Impact News


In 2016, we published an article on the dangers of the meningitis B vaccination, Bexsero, titled, Are Ineffective New Meningitis B Vaccines Causing Harm to Children?

At the time of publication, according to the FDA product information leaflet, the vaccine had in fact only been approved for children over the age of ten.

Despite, this fact however, in the UK, the meningitis B vaccine Bexsero was being administered to infants as young as 2 months, despite the fact that we could find no evidence to support that this vaccine was safe to be administered to babies.

continued at: Is the European Medical Agency Experimenting on Babies with the Meningitis Vaccine Only Approved for Age 10 and Above?
Uh, no, I call that fundamental failure to understand the very basics of regulatory systems.

peacegirl, did you do any due diligence here? For example, did you look for the EMA EPAR for Bexsero? Did you read it? What did it say? How does the actual content of the regulatory document comport with what your source says?

peacegirl, what is the difference between the FDA and the EMA?
Doctors divided on meningitis B vaccine

<snip>

Dr. Mark Sawyer, an infectious disease specialist at Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego who has helped set national vaccination policy, said the meningitis decision is more nuanced than it is for more routine vaccinations that have been around for decades.

<snip>

Meanwhile, Sawyer said newer vaccines on the market lack comprehensive evidence on safety and effectiveness, compared with vaccines that have been administered to tens of millions of people over decades.

Doctors divided on merits, risks of meningitis B vaccine - The San Diego Union-Tribune
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8064  
Old 12-29-2017, 08:05 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDLXVII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Meanwhile, Sawyer said newer vaccines on the market lack comprehensive evidence on safety and effectiveness, compared with vaccines that have been administered to tens of millions of people over decades.
:lol:

:derp:

So there is more data about vaccines that have been used for decades, compared with vaccines that are new on the market?

Holy Shit
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (12-29-2017), The Man (12-29-2017)
  #8065  
Old 12-29-2017, 08:06 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCCXLVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You call this good science?

December 29, 2017

Is the European Medical Agency Experimenting on Babies with the Meningitis Vaccine Only Approved for Age 10 and Above?

Bexsero vaccine

by Christina England
Health Impact News


In 2016, we published an article on the dangers of the meningitis B vaccination, Bexsero, titled, Are Ineffective New Meningitis B Vaccines Causing Harm to Children?

At the time of publication, according to the FDA product information leaflet, the vaccine had in fact only been approved for children over the age of ten.

Despite, this fact however, in the UK, the meningitis B vaccine Bexsero was being administered to infants as young as 2 months, despite the fact that we could find no evidence to support that this vaccine was safe to be administered to babies.

continued at: Is the European Medical Agency Experimenting on Babies with the Meningitis Vaccine Only Approved for Age 10 and Above?
Uh, no, I call that fundamental failure to understand the very basics of regulatory systems.

peacegirl, did you do any due diligence here? For example, did you look for the EMA EPAR for Bexsero? Did you read it? What did it say? How does the actual content of the regulatory document comport with what your source says?

peacegirl, what is the difference between the FDA and the EMA?
Doctors divided on meningitis B vaccine

<snip>

Dr. Mark Sawyer, an infectious disease specialist at Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego who has helped set national vaccination policy, said the meningitis decision is more nuanced than it is for more routine vaccinations that have been around for decades.

<snip>

Meanwhile, Sawyer said newer vaccines on the market lack comprehensive evidence on safety and effectiveness, compared with vaccines that have been administered to tens of millions of people over decades.

Doctors divided on merits, risks of meningitis B vaccine - The San Diego Union-Tribune
:lol:

So then, your answers to Chuck's questions are as follows:

1. No, you did not do any due diligence.

2. No, you did you look for the European Medical Agency EPAR for Bexsero.

3. No, you did not read the EMA EPAR for Bexsero, seeing has how you never even looked for it and all.

4. You don't know what the EMA EPAR for Bexsero says, since you never read or even looked for it.

5. You cannot say how the actual content of the regulatory document comports with what child murder advocate Christina England says, because you have precisely zero knowledge regarding the document's contents.

6. You have no idea whatsoever what the difference is between the FDA and the EMA.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (12-29-2017), ChuckF (12-29-2017), The Man (12-29-2017)
  #8066  
Old 12-29-2017, 08:06 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You call this good science?

December 29, 2017

Is the European Medical Agency Experimenting on Babies with the Meningitis Vaccine Only Approved for Age 10 and Above?

Bexsero vaccine

by Christina England
Health Impact News


In 2016, we published an article on the dangers of the meningitis B vaccination, Bexsero, titled, Are Ineffective New Meningitis B Vaccines Causing Harm to Children?

At the time of publication, according to the FDA product information leaflet, the vaccine had in fact only been approved for children over the age of ten.

Despite, this fact however, in the UK, the meningitis B vaccine Bexsero was being administered to infants as young as 2 months, despite the fact that we could find no evidence to support that this vaccine was safe to be administered to babies.

continued at: Is the European Medical Agency Experimenting on Babies with the Meningitis Vaccine Only Approved for Age 10 and Above?
peacegirl, did you do any due diligence here? For example, did you look for the EMA EPAR for Bexsero? Did you read it? What did it say? How does the actual content of the regulatory document comport with what your source says?

peacegirl, what is the difference between the FDA and the EMA?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (12-29-2017), The Man (12-29-2017)
  #8067  
Old 12-29-2017, 09:29 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You call this good science?

December 29, 2017

Is the European Medical Agency Experimenting on Babies with the Meningitis Vaccine Only Approved for Age 10 and Above?

Bexsero vaccine

by Christina England
Health Impact News


In 2016, we published an article on the dangers of the meningitis B vaccination, Bexsero, titled, Are Ineffective New Meningitis B Vaccines Causing Harm to Children?

At the time of publication, according to the FDA product information leaflet, the vaccine had in fact only been approved for children over the age of ten.

Despite, this fact however, in the UK, the meningitis B vaccine Bexsero was being administered to infants as young as 2 months, despite the fact that we could find no evidence to support that this vaccine was safe to be administered to babies.

continued at: Is the European Medical Agency Experimenting on Babies with the Meningitis Vaccine Only Approved for Age 10 and Above?
peacegirl, did you do any due diligence here? For example, did you look for the EMA EPAR for Bexsero? Did you read it? What did it say? How does the actual content of the regulatory document comport with what your source says?

peacegirl, what is the difference between the FDA and the EMA?
She felt the studies done by the EMA on infants were inadequate, hence she called it experimentation. Moreover, the manufacturer stated in the insert that the safety of this vaccine could not be established on children under 10.

What are the main differences between the FDA and the EMA?
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8068  
Old 12-29-2017, 09:35 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDLXVII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
She felt the studies done by the EMA on infants were inadequate

:singing:
Reply With Quote
  #8069  
Old 12-29-2017, 09:36 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
She felt the studies done by the EMA on infants were inadequate, hence she called it experimentation.

What are the main differences between the FDA and the EMA?
:facepalm:

peacegirl, did you read your link before you wrote your comment? Your link correctly points out that the EMA does not perform clinical trials. (Neither does the FDA, for that matter - so it is weird that they suggest this is a difference between the EMA and FDA.)

Also, peacegirl, did you do any due diligence here? For example, your source here - which is obviously just the first thing you found on Google - says that "[t]he EMA does not grant marketing approvals. It only gives scientific opinions and is not responsible for granting or revoking marketing authorizations." peacegirl, would you be surprised to learn that is totally wrong? One does not get centralised authorisation without EMA.

Anyway, peacegirl, getting back to your due diligence. Did you look for the EMA EPAR for Bexsero? Did you read it? What did it say? How does the actual content of the regulatory document comport with what your source says?
Quote:
Moreover, the manufacturer stated in the insert that the safety of this vaccine could not be established on children under 10.
peacegirl, are you sure? What due diligence did you do? What facts and data support this statement? Did you read the label and package leaflet? I'll give you a hint - it's in Annex III of the EPAR.

peacegirl, do you understand that the EMA and FDA are different agencies?

Last edited by ChuckF; 12-29-2017 at 10:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (12-29-2017), specious_reasons (12-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (12-29-2017), The Man (12-29-2017)
  #8070  
Old 12-29-2017, 09:46 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

I often work with folks who are new to the industry or the clinical development side of it, and aren't really familiar with the processes and pathways for drug development and approval. It's not very intuitive and there are quite a number of things to internalize. But I have found that a person of ordinary intelligence can get a good handle on the broad strokes of how it works in about three months.

With that in mind: peacegirl, I think if you tried, you might be able to understand the very basics of drug development, approval, and marketing in about a year. If you were willing to try.

I'm not talking about your ignorant woo, where you just mindlessly post the first thing you see on Google without even reading it. I'm talking about like the actual, real ways that clinical trials are done (with ethics approval, for example), data is collected and evaluated, and adverse events are reported and monitored.

You would have to do some reading and re-reading, and would have to remember things that you have previously read. Sometimes you might have to consult other documents and do research beyond typing stupid shit into a Facebook search bar and uncritically accepting whatever comes back. You wouldn't have to rely on silly Holocaust deniers, but also most of the information is in written words rather than recorded in some retarded Youtube video. And most of those words are in long documents and not on some goofy huckster homeopathy/anal bleach websites. But it's out there, and if you try, you could probably understand a good chunk of it.

Do you have any interest in trying, peacegirl?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (12-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (12-29-2017), The Man (12-29-2017)
  #8071  
Old 12-29-2017, 11:12 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
I often work with folks who are new to the industry or the clinical development side of it, and aren't really familiar with the processes and pathways for drug development and approval. It's not very intuitive and there are quite a number of things to internalize. But I have found that a person of ordinary intelligence can get a good handle on the broad strokes of how it works in about three months.

With that in mind: peacegirl, I think if you tried, you might be able to understand the very basics of drug development, approval, and marketing in about a year. If you were willing to try.

I'm not talking about your ignorant woo, where you just mindlessly post the first thing you see on Google without even reading it. I'm talking about like the actual, real ways that clinical trials are done (with ethics approval, for example), data is collected and evaluated, and adverse events are reported and monitored.

You would have to do some reading and re-reading, and would have to remember things that you have previously read. Sometimes you might have to consult other documents and do research beyond typing stupid shit into a Facebook search bar and uncritically accepting whatever comes back. You wouldn't have to rely on silly Holocaust deniers, but also most of the information is in written words rather than recorded in some retarded Youtube video. And most of those words are in long documents and not on some goofy huckster homeopathy/anal bleach websites. But it's out there, and if you try, you could probably understand a good chunk of it.

Do you have any interest in trying, peacegirl?
Yo have too much ego involved in this debate for anything you say to be taken at face value. I believe you are well-versed in certain areas, but you take the privilege of extending the scope of your knowledge and expertise beyond your capabilities. This is not about bleach enemas Chuck. Right there you show your intention to conflate two separate things in order to make your case. But it doesn’t fly Chuck except for those who want to believe science can do no wrong! You will never admit the risks of certain vaccines as a single vaccine or in combination, which may pose an unacceptable risk. If you had any credibility with me, you have lost it due to your logical fallacies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-29-2017 at 11:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8072  
Old 12-29-2017, 11:37 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Fair enough, peacegirl - you are not interested in trying. I didn't think you would be. You never have been before.

Anyway, peacegirl, getting back to your due diligence. Did you look for the EMA EPAR for Bexsero? Did you read it? What did it say? How does the actual content of the regulatory document comport with what your source says?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (12-29-2017), specious_reasons (12-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (12-29-2017), The Man (12-29-2017)
  #8073  
Old 12-30-2017, 02:21 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Fair enough, peacegirl - you are not interested in trying. I didn't think you would be. You never have been before.

Anyway, peacegirl, getting back to your due diligence. Did you look for the EMA EPAR for Bexsero? Did you read it? What did it say? How does the actual content of the regulatory document comport with what your source says?
Your diversionary methods aren't working. I will say one last time in response to your post, the manufacturer stated in the insert that the vaccine is approved for 10 years old and up. Further, the studies done in the UK were so small, they could not be a true sampling of the risk/benefit analysis. Isn't that what you depend on? Ugh! :doh:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-30-2017 at 06:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8074  
Old 12-30-2017, 03:00 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Fair enough, peacegirl - you are not interested in trying. I didn't think you would be. You never have been before.

Anyway, peacegirl, getting back to your due diligence. Did you look for the EMA EPAR for Bexsero? Did you read it? What did it say? How does the actual content of the regulatory document comport with what your source says?
I notice it's always the same people thanking you for your amazing knowledge. What a crock of *e#$*!. Your diversionary methods aren't working. Get off your high horse. I will say one last time in response to your post, the manufacturer stated in the insert that they could only vouch for 10 years old and up. I will not be quizzed by you. Further, the studies done in the UK were so small, they could not be a true sampling of the risk/benefit analysis. Isn't that what you depend on? Ugh! :doh:
Hm, ok, peacegirl. I don't see how this is really "diversionary" as it directly addresses the exact points raised by the source that you cited. Anyway:

Which studies were too small? What were the sample sizes? What were the results? What are the statistical effects of the sample size on the results? What was the risk/benefit analysis used by EMA? How was that different from the analysis applied by FDA? What is an adequate sample size?

peacegirl, I will give you a hint: the EMA EPAR for Bexsero would be a great place to find the answers to these basic questions. It is kind of the very first place someone would look if they were doing their due diligence.

peacegirl, do you understand that the FDA and EMA are different agencies?

peacegirl, maybe now would be a good time for you to apply some of that critical analysis you talk so much about. Using your knowledge of the biologics regulatory schemes and the meningococcal disease vaccine ecosystems in the US and EU, why might the US Bexsero label be different from the EU Bexsero label? The EMA EPAR and FDA BLA approval would be great starting points for your due diligence, peacegirl.

Are you able to find them, peacegirl?

If this is too difficult for you, let me know - I can just give you the answer.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (12-30-2017), The Man (12-30-2017)
  #8075  
Old 12-30-2017, 06:18 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Fair enough, peacegirl - you are not interested in trying. I didn't think you would be. You never have been before.

Anyway, peacegirl, getting back to your due diligence. Did you look for the EMA EPAR for Bexsero? Did you read it? What did it say? How does the actual content of the regulatory document comport with what your source says?
Her main concern in this article had to do with the high aluminum content given to infants, along with other ingredients not mentioned, such as e.coli.

Quote:
Your diversionary methods aren't working. I will say one last time in response to your post, the manufacturer stated in the insert that they could only vouch for 10 years old and up. Further, the studies done in the UK were so small, they could not be a true sampling of the risk/benefit analysis. Isn't that what you depend on? Ugh! :doh:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Hm, ok, peacegirl. I don't see how this is really "diversionary" as it directly addresses the exact points raised by the source that you cited. Anyway:

Which studies were too small? What were the sample sizes? What were the results? What are the statistical effects of the sample size on the results? What was the risk/benefit analysis used by EMA? How was that different from the analysis applied by FDA? What is an adequate sample size?
peacegirl, I will give you a hint: the EMA EPAR for Bexsero would be a great place to find the answers to these basic questions. It is kind of the very first place someone would look if they were doing their due diligence.
http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/...C500216767.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
peacegirl, do you understand that the FDA and EMA are different agencies?
What are the main differences between the FDA and the EMA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
peacegirl, maybe now would be a good time for you to apply some of that critical analysis you talk so much about. Using your knowledge of the biologics regulatory schemes and the meningococcal disease vaccine ecosystems in the US and EU, why might the US Bexsero label be different from the EU Bexsero label? The EMA EPAR and FDA BLA approval would be great starting points for your due diligence, peacegirl.

Are you able to find them, peacegirl? If this is too difficult for you, let me know - I can just give you the answer.
Please don't talk to me about due diligence. :rolleyes:

Parents' shocking video of baby 'suffering up to 14 seizures a day' after getting the Meningitis B vaccination - Mirror Online

http://www.pni.org/psychopharmacolog...BlindNeppe.pdf
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.44326 seconds with 16 queries