Old 03-13-2017, 07:53 PM
Stoic Derelict... The cup is empty

Default Re: Good King Trump

What a surprise! Trump blows the deadline for dropping the bombshell evidence about how Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.

Congressional deadline arrives for DOJ evidence on Trump wiretap claims - CNNPolitics.com

Kelly Ann goes off the deep end, as usual. Now every dull fuck in the country will believe Obama wiretapped Trump's microwave.

Kellyanne Conway alludes to even wider surveillance of Trump campaign

Quote:
Conway, who managed Trump’s presidential campaign before taking the job as one of the president's closest advisers, suggested that the alleged monitoring of activities at Trump’s campaign headquarters at Trump Tower in Manhattan may have involved far more than wiretapping.

“What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other,” Conway said as the Trump presidency marked its 50th day in office during the weekend. “You can surveil someone through their phones, certainly through their television sets — any number of ways.”

Conway went on to say that the monitoring could be done with “microwaves that turn into cameras,” adding: “We know this is a fact of modern life.”
Later lamely walking it back* -

Quote:
She later tweeted that the Record's headline -- "Kellyanne Conway suggests even wider surveillance of Trump campaign" -- was "just wrong."
"Response to Bergen Record was about surveillance articles in news & techniques generally, not about campaign. Headline just wrong," Conway said.
* from the CNN article again
Stephen Maturin (03-14-2017), Stormlight (03-14-2017), The Man (03-13-2017)
Old 03-14-2017, 12:44 AM
Flyover Hillbilly

That wiretapping kerfuffle was the fault of all you hateful leftie fucks. As Melissa McCarthy impersonator Sean Spicer told us today, Li'l Donnie by no means meant "wiretapping" when he tweeted about "wiretapping."

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Kamilah Hauptmann (03-14-2017), Kyuss Apollo (03-14-2017), Sock Puppet (03-15-2017), SR71 (03-14-2017), Stormlight (03-14-2017), The Man (03-14-2017)
Old 03-14-2017, 05:31 AM
happy now, Mussolini?

Thanks, from:
Kamilah Hauptmann (03-14-2017), lisarea (03-14-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-14-2017), Stormlight (03-14-2017), The Man (03-14-2017)
Old 03-14-2017, 06:51 PM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

The "Liberal Redneck" on Trumpcare: "It Wouldn't Be a Trump Thing without a Backhanded FU to Women."

Contains some NSFW language.

Thanks, from:
Crumb (03-15-2017), Kamilah Hauptmann (03-14-2017), SR71 (03-14-2017), The Man (03-14-2017)
Old 03-14-2017, 07:13 PM

"The cost of an iPhone won't get you two aspirins and a slap on the ass in an American hospital." :laugh:

It won't pay for much insurance either, for that matter. A few months worth, maybe.
Crumb (03-14-2017), The Lone Ranger (03-14-2017), The Man (03-14-2017), Watser? (03-15-2017), Zehava (03-14-2017)
Old 03-14-2017, 10:47 PM
rude, crude, lewd, and unsophisticated

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
"The cost of an iPhone won't get you two aspirins and a slap on the ass in an American hospital." :laugh:

It won't pay for much insurance either, for that matter. A few months worth, maybe.
Dunno the price of iPhones. Know the price of health insurance.
The Man (03-15-2017)
Old 03-14-2017, 10:49 PM

Between 650 to 850. Comparable androids can be had for much less.
The Man (03-15-2017)
Old 03-15-2017, 01:24 AM
Safety glasses off, motherfuckers

Maddow announces that she has the shitgibbon's tax returns and will broadcast about them at 9pm EDT. Here's hoping this is less "Al Capone's vault" territory and more "Al Capone's tax returns" territory.

edit: apparently his 1040 form from 2005, so probably no direct evidence of Putin bribes, but maybe evidence of how leveraged he probably already was by that point at least.

“All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.” -Adam Smith

last.fm · my music · Marathon Expanded Universe

Last edited by The Man; 03-15-2017 at 01:37 AM. Reason: fuck off, daylight saving time
Thanks, from:
JoeP (03-15-2017), Kyuss Apollo (03-15-2017), lisarea (03-15-2017), livius drusus (03-15-2017), SR71 (03-15-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-15-2017), Zehava (03-15-2017)
Old 03-15-2017, 06:37 PM
Adequately Crumbulent

lisarea (03-15-2017), specious_reasons (03-15-2017), The Man (03-15-2017)
Old 03-15-2017, 08:08 PM
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.

Lets go through it logically.

Trump is a Russian agent of some sort:

Thus Obama would have every right to wire tap him, and if he didn't, then he did not follow through on his job of protecting the American people from a foreign threat.

The Russian conspiracy is a lie to disrupt the incoming administration:

Here is the only place you will find that Obama did not wire tap Trump, but it destroys the Democratic party for a generation.

The Russian conspiracy was thought to be true, but its not:

Here Obama does the wire tap, but found nothing, and the Democrat have been lying after finding nothing, thus destroying the party for a generation.

Not sure how this can possibly work out for Obama and the Democrats outside of Trump actually being a Russian agent. Yet even here they are neutered as they screwed the pooch by not stopping a foreign takeover.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:41 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Your backwards logic is always amusing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Thus Obama would have every right to wire tap him
I'm not quite sure that's how legal wiretapping works.

Speaking of legal actions, hows the proceeds against Hilary going after Trump followed through on locking her up? What about the scandalous case of a man posing as an American to become president, surely that's gone to trial by now?!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-16-2017), Crumb (03-16-2017), Stormlight (03-16-2017), The Man (03-15-2017)
Old 03-15-2017, 11:36 PM

FISA warrants Ari.

You can get a surveillance warrant if you have cause to think a person is an agent of a foreign government.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Speaking of legal actions, hows the proceeds against Hilary going after Trump followed through on locking her up?
Like I have said multiple times, if he doesn't go after her that is proof of my contention he is a part of the scam to make the idiot class think they have a voice, and keep them mad at each other whilst the store continues to be robbed.

He is an expert in bankruptcy, that is why he was put into place, to take the US through bankruptcy.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man View Post
Maddow announces that she has the shitgibbon's tax returns and will broadcast about them at 9pm EDT. Here's hoping this is less "Al Capone's vault" territory and more "Al Capone's tax returns" territory.
... and the joke is on the liberals once again, he paid a higher percentage of his income in tax than did MSNBC, Clinton, and Obama.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:46 AM
Adequately Crumbulent

Quote:
FISA warrants Ari.

You can get a surveillance warrant if you have cause to think a person is an agent of a foreign government.
Can I get one, or just Ari and Obama? Do they have a website where I can request the warrant? I think I know someone who might be an agent of a foreign government... :yup:
Angakuk (03-16-2017), Ari (03-16-2017), livius drusus (03-16-2017), Pan Narrans (03-16-2017), SR71 (03-16-2017), Stormlight (03-16-2017), The Man (03-16-2017)
Old 03-16-2017, 02:57 AM
Shitpost Sommelier

Do the warrants look into birth certificates in the basements of DC pizza parlours?

:AB: :canada:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-16-2017), Ari (03-16-2017), Pan Narrans (03-16-2017), SR71 (03-16-2017), Stormlight (03-16-2017), The Man (03-16-2017), Zehava (03-16-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 07:40 PM

So, you guys heard Dennis Kucinich is backing Trump by saying Obama wiretapped him too?

Well, not so fast, Easy D. blah blah blah...

The "Kucinich Was Wiretapped!" Story Is Not What It Seems

blah blah blah...

Quote:
In that op-ed, Kucinich describes being played the phone call by Washington Times reporters who said they were recordings “recovered from Tripoli”:

Quote:
Somehow, the Washington Times had gotten its hands on the surreptitious recording. I authenticated the conversation, and parts of it were published by the newspaper, which provided online links where readers could listen to me talking with Mr. Qaddafi.

The reporters did not say, nor did I ask, who had made the tape. But the paper’s stories referenced “secret audio recordings recovered from Tripoli.”
The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 07:58 PM

"I had a resolution in the House to try to stop the war and Saif al-Islam Gadhafi, a high-ranking official in Libya’s government and son of President Moammar Gadhafi"

"I cleared the discussion with House attorneys, and a member of Congress is not supposed to be listened to by the executive branch"

"The director of national intelligence under President Obama was tracking my resolution, and I didn't find out until two years after I had left Congress."

"When I met them at a Chinese restaurant in Washington, they played back audio of a call I had taken in my D.C. congressional office four years earlier"

"I heard a lot of people laughing about it, but I had something happen to me. If a member of Congress can have his phone tapped, this can happen to anybody."
Old 03-17-2017, 08:10 PM

No wonder the conspiracy nutters like him so much, he has the same deficiencies in logic that they do.
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (03-17-2017), SR71 (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 08:15 PM

Quote:
I believe the tape was made by an American intelligence agency and then leaked to the Times for political reasons. If so, this episode represented a gross violation of the separation of powers.

Shortly after the Times story was published, I alerted congressional leaders to the breach and then let the matter rest, assuming that a series of routine Freedom of Information Act requests I had made in 2012 before leaving office would provide answers.

Five years later I am still waiting for FOIA responses from some of the intelligence agencies.
Dennis Kucinich: I'm no fan of Trump's but he's got a point about wiretapping | Fox News
Old 03-17-2017, 08:17 PM

So it's a guess with no evidence.
Give that man a cabinet position!
Thanks, from:
SR71 (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 08:21 PM

The evidence is the FOIA requests have not been answered. If they don't have anything, they say so. The only reason they are not answered is if they are hiding something.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:24 PM

Quote:
The evidence is the FOIA requests have not been answered.
:roflmao:
Your evidence threshold is Trumpian!
Thanks, from:
SR71 (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 08:47 PM

The hearings starting on Monday concerning the Russian conspiracy should be enlightening.

Ari, what is your guess, that Trump was not wiretapped and the democrats are lying about a fake conspiracy with the purpose to undermine the US government, or he did his job and did wiretap a suspect foreign agent?
Old 03-17-2017, 08:56 PM

My sources are telling me a US server was used to hack into a Russian bank, then spoofed the Russian bank to appear to communicate with a server in the Trump Tower.

:wave:

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law