Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 05-27-2017, 11:34 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
like his claim regarding the eyes,
Quote:
anything he writes is terrible and has no basis in fact whatsoever.
Yes, that's true.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-28-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 01:18 AM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
I voted for him because he was the only candidate that was not bought by Big Pharm, which is an issue that is important to me.
:lol: Where did you get that retarded idea? Because one time he tweeted some dumb shit about vaccines? Jesus you are a fucking idiot. Big Pharma was dancing in the streets when Trump was elected.

peacegirl, have you ever heard of Scott Gottlieb? Any ideas who that is? peacegirl, remember all your purported concern about the FDA and conflicts of interest? Scott Gottlieb doesn't like doctors having to tell people that they get money from Big Pharma. Remember that weird thing you posted about electro-shocking children? Do you think Scott Gottlieb would be ok with off-label marketing of medical devices, like for example electroconvulsive therapy devices approved for adults being marketed for use on children? (hint: he would!) peacegirl, do you remember all your concern about how drugs are approved even when clinical trials don't show that every drug is 100% safe and effective? Scott Gottlieb doesn't see the need to worry too much about clinical trials before getting a drug to market. Google "surrogate endpoint" sometime. Scott Gottlieb is a huge fan of approving drugs on the basis of surrogate endpoints. And maybe you'll learn something in the process (you won't.)
Not sure where this relates to being bought. Good try Chuck! :giggle:

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-28-2017, 01:43 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I voted for him because he was the only candidate that was not bought by Big Pharm, which is an issue that is important to me.
:lol: Where did you get that retarded idea? Because one time he tweeted some dumb shit about vaccines? Jesus you are a fucking idiot. Big Pharma was dancing in the streets when Trump was elected.

peacegirl, have you ever heard of Scott Gottlieb? Any ideas who that is? peacegirl, remember all your purported concern about the FDA and conflicts of interest? Scott Gottlieb doesn't like doctors having to tell people that they get money from Big Pharma. Remember that weird thing you posted about electro-shocking children? Do you think Scott Gottlieb would be ok with off-label marketing of medical devices, like for example electroconvulsive therapy devices approved for adults being marketed for use on children? (hint: he would!) peacegirl, do you remember all your concern about how drugs are approved even when clinical trials don't show that every drug is 100% safe and effective? Scott Gottlieb doesn't see the need to worry too much about clinical trials before getting a drug to market. Google "surrogate endpoint" sometime. Scott Gottlieb is a huge fan of approving drugs on the basis of surrogate endpoints. And maybe you'll learn something in the process (you won't.)
Not sure where this relates to being bought.
Well, peacegirl, that's because you haven't read it. You just have to keep reading it over and over again until you can tell me what the discovery is.

Think about it this way: the hermetically sealed cart is hidden in the vestibule behind the door marked "slide rule", and the blue print for the horse has to slay the dog-eyed dragon with the baser mettles of his scrupulous motives to get the key to the loose ends that will be used for drawing it. Does that help? If not, it is because you don't understand it.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-28-2017), But (05-28-2017), Pan Narrans (05-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-28-2017), The Man (05-28-2017), Vivisectus (05-28-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not sure where this relates to being bought.
Well, peacegirl, that's because you haven't read it. You just have to keep reading it over and over again until you can tell me what the discovery is.

Think about it this way: the hermetically sealed cart is hidden in the vestibule behind the door marked "slide rule", and the blue print for the horse has to slay the dog-eyed dragon with the baser mettles of his scrupulous motives to get the key to the loose ends that will be used for drawing it. Does that help? If not, it is because you don't understand it.
It is not surprising that you have no answer!

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-28-2017, 02:56 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Trump FDA Rejects Links Between Vaccination and Autism
Quote:
In a confirmation hearing before the U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Energy, Labor, and Pensions on April 5, 2017, the nominee to be the next commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Scott Gottlieb, MD, stated categorically that there “is no causal link between vaccination and autism.”

Dr. Gottlieb serves on the board of directors of pharmaceutical companies Tolero Pharmaceuticals and Daiichi Sankyo and is on the investment board of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). He reportedly received $413,000 during 2013-2015 in consulting and speaking fees from these firms.
:popcorn:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-28-2017), Ari (05-28-2017), But (05-28-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-28-2017), The Man (05-28-2017), Vivisectus (05-28-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 03:18 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

lol fake news

Next you'll be telling me that Trump made that dumbass tweet about vaccines and autism just to garner support from conspiracy-minded idiots like peacegirl.

---------

Alternative post:

Well, what do you know! peacegirl's right! Trump's not so bad after all.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-28-2017), But (05-28-2017), ChuckF (05-28-2017), The Man (05-28-2017), Vivisectus (05-28-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 03:26 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
lol fake news

Next you'll be telling me that Trump made that dumbass tweet about vaccines and autism just to garner support from conspiracy-minded idiots like peacegirl.
Like I said, Trump may make a Republican out of me yet. He conned idiot rubes like peacegirl into voting for him and then packed the FDA with vaccine advocates. And all it'll cost them is their disability check :nod:

Whatever his faults, he is fucking masterful when he trolls ignorant parasites like peacegirl.
Quote:
---------

Alternative post:

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/02/04/case-...te-doctor.html

Fantastic interview here! Trump FDA head thinks any exemptions that allow people to opt out of state vaccine mandates are "inappropriate." And "the states have done an admirable job of mandating these vaccines."
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-28-2017), But (05-28-2017), Dragar (05-28-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-28-2017), The Man (05-28-2017), Vivisectus (05-28-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
lol fake news

Like I said, Trump may make a Republican out of me yet. He conned idiot rubes like peacegirl into voting for him and then packed the FDA with vaccine advocates. And all it'll cost them is their disability check :nod:

Whatever his faults, he is fucking masterful when he trolls ignorant parasites like peacegirl.
Quote:
---------

Alternative post:

Fantastic interview here! Trump FDA head thinks any exemptions that allow people to opt out of state vaccine mandates are "inappropriate." And "the states have done an admirable job of mandating these vaccines."
Vaccine exemptions are on the rise in a number of US states
By LEAH SAMUEL JANUARY 20, 2017

On the whole, fewer US families have opted out of school-required immunizations in recent years, thanks in part to stricter state laws.

But data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicate that, while nonmedical exemptions (which includes religious and philosophical opposition) are on the decline nationally, they’re rising in certain states, including states that haven’t previously been considered hotbeds of anti-vaccination sentiment — which may put those areas at risk of a disease outbreak.

cont. at: Vaccine exemptions are on the rise in a number of US states

Old 05-28-2017, 05:54 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol fake news

Quote:
---------

Alternative post:

Vaccine exemptions are on the rise in a number of US states
By LEAH SAMUEL JANUARY 20, 2017

On the whole, fewer US families have opted out of school-required immunizations in recent years, thanks in part to stricter state laws.

But data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicate that, while nonmedical exemptions (which includes religious and philosophical opposition) are on the decline nationally, they’re rising in certain states, including states that haven’t previously been considered hotbeds of anti-vaccination sentiment — which may put those areas at risk of a disease outbreak.

cont. at: Vaccine exemptions are on the rise in a number of US states
:lol: You, uh, didn't read past the headline, did you, peacegirl?

Anyway, congrats on your pro-vaxxer Trump FDA! Vote well spent, peacegirl! :pathead: Sorry about the check, but it was worth it, I'm sure.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-29-2017), Dragar (05-28-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-28-2017), The Man (05-28-2017), Vivisectus (05-28-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 06:02 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Damn, peacegirl, you got trolled big time! :lol:

No worries, though. Excitement, fame and fortune surely await you in the fast food, janitorial and/convenience store industries. :wave:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-29-2017), ChuckF (05-28-2017), The Man (05-28-2017), Vivisectus (05-28-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 07:10 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

I think maybe those of us in the workforce should start putting together a few tips and tricks to help peacegirl as she is compelled of Trump's free will to become a productive member of society again, or perhaps for the first time.

I'll kick it off:

peacegirl, ask your manager before you start hawking copies of your Corrupted Text to customers. A lot of times people just want to return their shopping cart after they're done.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-29-2017), Dragar (05-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-28-2017), The Man (05-28-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 08:08 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

- Speaking of your manager, peacegirl, you'll need to stop being a harridan (at least during working hours). In the fields where someone as unqualified as you might actually find employment, it's entirely possible (even likely) that some 25-year-old will be bossing you around all day. We're not talking about the Internet here. Your "I'm here to teach, not to learn" schtick will only get you fired. You'll probably never get comfortable with kowtowing to a virtual child, but you must tolerate it to survive.

- Dark People. The fields in which you might find employment generally involve lots of physical labor for very low pay. You know, fields in which our society places brown people. You'll be interacting with such people all day, every day, so you'll need to deal.

- Your status as a Trumpling. With very little effort you can find thousands of stories featuring people who will certainly and quite literally die when and if Big Daddy's policies become law, but say they would gladly vote for Trump again. The upshot is that you are free to remain a Trumpling, and proudly vote for Big Daddy again in 2020 if you live that long. Voting against one's own interest is a proud tradition amoug credulous morons.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-29-2017), The Man (05-28-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 08:22 PM
Mayor of Mayonnaise

Peacegirl, dear, do you know how to say, “Would you like fries with that?” Because once Big Daddy kicks you off the dole, you may have to learn how to say that – over and over, all day long.

Full disclosure, boys: Flo voted for Trump. I did so not just because he promised to keep Big Gummint’s mitts off my Medicare, but also because who can resist a sexy hunk with four chins and orange hair?

I am sorry for peacegirl that Big Daddy has revealed himself to be pro-vaccine. :sadcheer:
Angakuk (05-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-28-2017), The Man (05-28-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 10:25 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Here's another tip:

- Do your goddamn laundry: Remember when you failed to do laundry for two months and blamed it on :ff:? We just pointed and laughed, but there are likely to be adverse consequences in the workplace. Imagine showing up for work at Mickey D's wearing a dirty, malodorous uniform. When your manager demands an explanation, stomping your feet and bitching about working at Mickey D's has left you with zero time to do laundry likely won't get you very far.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-29-2017), The Man (05-28-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Here's another tip:

- Do your goddamn laundry: Remember when you failed to do laundry for two months and blamed it on :ff:? We just pointed and laughed, but there are likely to be adverse consequences in the workplace. Imagine showing up for work at Mickey D's wearing a dirty, malodorous uniform. When your manager demands an explanation, stomping your feet and bitching about working at Mickey D's has left you with zero time to do laundry likely won't get you very far.
:roflmao:

Old 05-29-2017, 01:25 AM

Graphic Video Shows HPV Vaccine's Horrific Side-Effects - New American News

Old 05-29-2017, 01:44 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

:lol:

REPORT: L.A. County Admits Severe California Storms Result of Geoengineering - New American News

Study Shows Fluoride Causes Autism, Dyslexia, ADHD... - New American News

These Doctors Are Being Silenced. Mysteriously. - New American News

Bill Gates Depopulation Plan Uses Zika Virus - New American News

How do you find these idiots? It's simply amazing.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-29-2017), ChuckF (05-29-2017), Dragar (05-29-2017), Pan Narrans (05-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-29-2017), The Man (05-29-2017), Vivisectus (05-29-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 09:52 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Peacegirl, in the article you just linked to, the claim is made that there were 2000 adverse effects reported as caused by the gardasil vaccine in Japan.

However, when I look into the same case, I find the story is rather different. The Japanese government found that there were 176 cases of reported adverse side effects. Not 2000.

I am not sure where your source gets their numbers, but we do know there is a class action lawsuit going against Glaxo and Merck and it seems likely they just substituted those. That is pretty atrocious reporting right there.

Even if all those cases were Chronic fatigue Syndrome (they were not) then that is STILL lower than the actual incidence rate of the syndrome in the general population. The same goes with the "body pain" symptoms - of which 46 were reported - and who are included in this number.

8.9 million young women were vaccinated. Cervical cancer, which Gardasil helps to protect against, kills an average of 2700 each year in Japan.

In other words, it seem fewer girls who are vaccinated seem to be getting CFS, not more. Fewer also report the body pain symptoms.

Now if I was of the same ilk as your source, I could then claim the vaccine actually helps prevent CFS and the body pain symptoms! But since I have a little bit more respect for the truth, it has to be said this is most likely statistical noise.

It does rather forcefully make the case that there is no actual evidence of any link between Gardasil and either CFS or other conditions.

You can check up on the relevant research here (:lol: as if you are going to)

Arnheim-Dahlström L, Pasternak B, Svanström H, Sparén P, Hviid A. Autoimmune, neurological, and venous thromboembolic adverse events after immunisation of adolescent girls with quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine in Denmark and Sweden: cohort study. BMJ 2013 Oct;347:f5906 doi: 10.1136/bmj.f5906.

Camenga DR, Dunne EF, Desai MM, Gee J, Markowitz LE, Desiliva A, Klein NP. Incidence of genital warts in adolescents and young adults in an integrated health care delivery system in the United States before human papillomavirus vaccine recommendations. Sex Transm Dis. 2013 Jul;40(7):534-8. doi: 10.1097/OLQ.0b013e3182953ce0. PubMed PMID: 23965766.

Donegan K, Beau-Lejdstrom R, King B, Seabroke S, Thomson A, Bryan P. Bivalent human papillomavirus vaccine and the risk of fatigue syndromes in girls in the UK. Vaccine. 2013 Oct 9;31(43):4961-7. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2013.08.024. Epub 2013 Sep 1. PubMed PMID: 24001935.

Hanley SJ, Yoshioka E, Ito Y, Kishi R. HPV vaccination crisis in Japan. Lancet. 2015 Jun 27;385(9987):2571. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(15)61152-7. Erratum in: Lancet. 2015 Jul 18;386(9990):248. PubMed PMID: 26122153.

Kinoshita T, Abe RT, Hineno A, Tsunekawa K, Nakane S, Ikeda S. Peripheral sympathetic nerve dysfunction in adolescent Japanese girls following immunization with the human papillomavirus vaccine. Intern Med. 2014;53(19):2185-200. PubMed PMID: 25274229.
Klein NP, Hansen J, Chao C, Velicer C, Emery M, Slezak J, Lewis N, Deosaransingh K, Sy L, Ackerson B, Cheetham TC, Liaw KL, Takhar H, Jacobsen SJ. Safety of quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine administered routinely to females. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2012 Dec;166(12):1140-8. doi: 10.1001/archpediatrics.2012.1451. PubMed PMID: 23027469.

Ranjith G. Epidemiology of chronic fatigue syndrome. Occup Med (Lond). 2005 Jan;55(1):13-9. Review. PubMed PMID: 15699086.

Ueda Y, Enomoto T, Sekine M, Egawa-Takata T, Morimoto A, Kimura T. Japan’s failure to vaccinate girls against human papillomavirus. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Mar;212(3):405-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ajog.2014.11.037. Epub 2014 Nov 27. PubMed PMID: 25434842.

And when we look at the other stories that BUT has found from the same source, it is perhaps not surprising to find shoddy journalism more interested in making the story seem shocking while confirming anti-vaxxine bias than in accurate, unbiased reporting.

The tone and level of quality of your source is typical of a great many of these kind of articles: it seeks to elicit an emotional rather than a rational response, and it clearly caters to conspiracy-minded individuals who like sensationalism. Not only should you not use articles as these as sources, but you should try not to attract attention to them: the last thing you should want is for the anti-vaxx cause to be associated with this kind of trashy fringe reporting.

Since you were happy to post this link, I assume you read it and agreed with it. And yet it was factually incorrect, contains some completely unfounded claims, and is generally of a very low standard.

Does this make you think any differently about your position on vaccines? And will it change the way you select and check up on your sources? And what does it tell us of the likelihood that your opinion about vaccines is correct?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-30-2017), But (05-29-2017), ChuckF (05-29-2017), Dragar (05-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-29-2017), The Man (05-29-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Peacegirl, in the article you just linked to, the claim is made that there were 2000 adverse effects reported as caused by the gardasil vaccine in Japan.

However, when I look into the same case, I find the story is rather different. The Japanese government found that there were 176 cases of reported adverse side effects. Not 2000.

I am not sure where your source gets their numbers, but we do know there is a class action lawsuit going against Glaxo and Merck and it seems likely they just substituted those. That is pretty atrocious reporting right there.

Even if all those cases were Chronic fatigue Syndrome (they were not) then that is STILL lower than the actual incidence rate of the syndrome in the general population. The same goes with the "body pain" symptoms - of which 46 were reported - and who are included in this number.

8.9 million young women were vaccinated. Cervical cancer, which Gardasil helps to protect against, kills an average of 2700 each year in Japan.

In other words, it seem fewer girls who are vaccinated seem to be getting CFS, not more. Fewer also report the body pain symptoms.

Now if I was of the same ilk as your source, I could then claim the vaccine actually helps prevent CFS and the body pain symptoms! But since I have a little bit more respect for the truth, it has to be said this is most likely statistical noise.

It does rather forcefully make the case that there is no actual evidence of any link between Gardasil and either CFS or other conditions.

You can check up on the relevant research here (:lol: as if you are going to)

Arnheim-Dahlström L, Pasternak B, Svanström H, Sparén P, Hviid A. Autoimmune, neurological, and venous thromboembolic adverse events after immunisation of adolescent girls with quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine in Denmark and Sweden: cohort study. BMJ 2013 Oct;347:f5906 doi: 10.1136/bmj.f5906.

Camenga DR, Dunne EF, Desai MM, Gee J, Markowitz LE, Desiliva A, Klein NP. Incidence of genital warts in adolescents and young adults in an integrated health care delivery system in the United States before human papillomavirus vaccine recommendations. Sex Transm Dis. 2013 Jul;40(7):534-8. doi: 10.1097/OLQ.0b013e3182953ce0. PubMed PMID: 23965766.

Donegan K, Beau-Lejdstrom R, King B, Seabroke S, Thomson A, Bryan P. Bivalent human papillomavirus vaccine and the risk of fatigue syndromes in girls in the UK. Vaccine. 2013 Oct 9;31(43):4961-7. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2013.08.024. Epub 2013 Sep 1. PubMed PMID: 24001935.

Hanley SJ, Yoshioka E, Ito Y, Kishi R. HPV vaccination crisis in Japan. Lancet. 2015 Jun 27;385(9987):2571. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(15)61152-7. Erratum in: Lancet. 2015 Jul 18;386(9990):248. PubMed PMID: 26122153.

Kinoshita T, Abe RT, Hineno A, Tsunekawa K, Nakane S, Ikeda S. Peripheral sympathetic nerve dysfunction in adolescent Japanese girls following immunization with the human papillomavirus vaccine. Intern Med. 2014;53(19):2185-200. PubMed PMID: 25274229.
Klein NP, Hansen J, Chao C, Velicer C, Emery M, Slezak J, Lewis N, Deosaransingh K, Sy L, Ackerson B, Cheetham TC, Liaw KL, Takhar H, Jacobsen SJ. Safety of quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine administered routinely to females. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2012 Dec;166(12):1140-8. doi: 10.1001/archpediatrics.2012.1451. PubMed PMID: 23027469.

Ranjith G. Epidemiology of chronic fatigue syndrome. Occup Med (Lond). 2005 Jan;55(1):13-9. Review. PubMed PMID: 15699086.

Ueda Y, Enomoto T, Sekine M, Egawa-Takata T, Morimoto A, Kimura T. Japan’s failure to vaccinate girls against human papillomavirus. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Mar;212(3):405-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ajog.2014.11.037. Epub 2014 Nov 27. PubMed PMID: 25434842.

And when we look at the other stories that BUT has found from the same source, it is perhaps not surprising to find shoddy journalism more interested in making the story seem shocking while confirming anti-vaxxine bias than in accurate, unbiased reporting.

The tone and level of quality of your source is typical of a great many of these kind of articles: it seeks to elicit an emotional rather than a rational response, and it clearly caters to conspiracy-minded individuals who like sensationalism. Not only should you not use articles as these as sources, but you should try not to attract attention to them: the last thing you should want is for the anti-vaxx cause to be associated with this kind of trashy fringe reporting.

Since you were happy to post this link, I assume you read it and agreed with it. And yet it was factually incorrect, contains some completely unfounded claims, and is generally of a very low standard.

Does this make you think any differently about your position on vaccines? And will it change the way you select and check up on your sources? And what does it tell us of the likelihood that your opinion about vaccines is correct?
You are the one being very biased Vivisectus. You keep alluding to trash fringe reporting. Showing a video of a girl who has been seriously injured by the HPV vaccine is not trashy reporting. You're dodging and I think you know it. Why do you not care about the girls who have been injured or died as a result of this vaccine? Don't you see that it's a game of Russian Roulette? Why wouldn't you look at the risks that are associated with this vaccine? The studies may be objective, but they are narrow in scope, and may be leaving out data that suggests the risks may be too great. Can you imagine a young girl becoming infertile because of this jab? Can you imagine a girl not being able to control her blood pressure when standing as a condition she will now have to live with for the rest of her life? Can you imagine how a parent would feel knowing they did this to their child thinking it was the right thing to do? You seem to refuse to even hear of the dark side. Why is that? I'm sure you will ignore anything this article says because they have campaigns that you may not agree with such as stopping mass fluoride treatment in water supplies. What an easy way to handwave away any disagreement with your position. This is a logical fallacy that you all love to use.

It's Official: HPV vaccine, the Most Dangerous Vaccine Yet
New WHO study shines a light on adverse events from HPV vaccines

18 January 2017
Anyone daring to suggest that a vaccine might present a risk, especially to children as the most vulnerable members of our society, are usually shot down in flames. Health authorities have tried their best to continue telling everyone that HPV vaccines (note use of plural as there are three different types available) are safe, despite ongoing research suggesting otherwise.

A study just released by a World Health Organization (WHO) monitoring centre in Sweden shows that adverse event reports received from national authorities — and these will represent only a fraction of those actually experienced — show a tendency to produce clusters of serious adverse events that include complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) that exceeds any other vaccine.

GMO vaccine released a decade ago
The genetically engineered vaccine, first introduced for mass vaccination around 10 years ago, has been delivered to around 80 million girls, women and, in some countries, boys.

By August 2014 58 countries had introduced the vaccine into their immunisation schedules. According to the WHO, 80% of all cases of cervical cancer are linked to HPV, the key justification for giving the vaccine to young girls, occur in developing countries and are linked to sexual encounters at very young ages.

Concerns around the safety of the vaccine began to arise in 2013 with reports of CRPS in Japan, POTS in Denmark and CFS in Holland.

This study, which explores global reporting patterns of Adverse Reactions (AEs) for HPV vaccines shows that these different types of effects are often clustered, i.e. they are more likely to occur together, and so are likely related.

The science bit

The study looked at case safety reports for HPV Vaccine in VigiBase, the WHO International database of suspected adverse drug reactions. Reports are received from pharmacovigilance centres in 124 countries who participate in the WHO Programme for International Drug Monitoring up to 1st January 2015. Cases including at least 2 reporting terms were included in the study.

Analysis of data revealed a large number of reports with a pattern of AEs including headache, dizziness, fatigue and syncope (temporary loss of consciousness). Reporting of AEs has taken place since the introduction of the vaccine and increased substantially in 2013 and 2014.

cont. at: It’s official: HPV vaccine, the most dangerous vaccine yet - Alliance for Natural Health International

Old 05-29-2017, 01:33 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

:lol: Chemtrail Blanketing To Be Used As Zika Warfare Is Known To Cause Autism - New American News
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-30-2017), But (05-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-29-2017), The Man (05-29-2017), Vivisectus (05-29-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:
You are the one being very biased Vivisectus. You keep alluding to trash fringe reporting. Showing a video of a girl who has been seriously injured by the HPV vaccine is not trashy reporting.
Please to point out where I am being biased, rather than basing my opinion on facts?

Also, I never even mentioned the video. Now that you mention it and draw more attention to the execrable quality of your source, I would like to say that it is pretty disgusting to use this kind of suffering as a sort of outrage-porn.

But so far I never said anything about that: I alluded only to the text and point out a) that it states things that are untrue (complete with the actual facts for your benefit) and b) that it makes wild unsupported claims.

Flaws you do not seem to care about at all. Even after they were pointed out to you. How odd!

Quote:
You're dodging and I think you know it.
Not at all: I have engaged with your link, and checked the information it contained. Which turns out to be untrue, but you seem curiously uninterested in that. In fact so far you have not responded to the criticism at all, but in stead continue as if it does not exist.

So which behavior is better characterized as "dodging?"

Quote:
Why do you not care about the girls who have been injured or died as a result of this vaccine?
:lol: Why do you hate toddlers, Peacegirl? Do you not care about the thousands of them that are doomed to autism due to seatbelts?

My level of caring does not come in to it. I simply do not assume, without evidence, that the vaccine hurt them.

You should try it sometimes.

Quote:
Don't you see that it's a game of Russian Roulette?
:lol:

Sure. One with 9 million chambers, of which under 200 are loaded... so it seems it is actually safer than not playing, because the incidence of the diseases you fear is actually higher in the general population.

A fact that I pointed out. And that has now passed you by completely again as you spout the usual hysterics, rather than respond to the simple facts I have conveniently found for you.

Quote:
Why wouldn't you look at the risks that are associated with this vaccine?
I did. I looked it all up. I then even provided links to the associated studies so you could check them.

You however, seem to have forgotten to look up the actual facts before happily jumping to your conclusions. In fact, you seem unable to respond to the facts even now I have served them up on a plate for you!

And yet you happily accuse other people of not wanting to look at the facts. Does that not strike you as a bit hypocritical?

Quote:
The studies may be objective, but they are narrow in scope, and may be leaving out data that suggests the risks may be too great.
If we can freely speculate then anything is possible. If we stick to known facts, however, then we see that the rate at which girls experience the symptoms described is actually lower than those in the general population.

Has it sunk in this time? I really do not see how I can break it down for you even further.

Quote:
Can you imagine a young girl becoming infertile because of this jab? Can you imagine a girl not being able to control her blood pressure when standing as a condition she will now have to live with for the rest of her life? Can you imagine how a parent would feel knowing they did this to their child thinking it was the right thing to do?
Lets see - lots of loaded language and assorted nonsense. Let me give it a go too: Can you imagine seeing your child revert to autism the moment it is strapped into an autism belt?

Sure you can - but why would you?

Quote:
You seem to refuse to even hear of the dark side. Why is that? I'm sure you will ignore anything this article says because they have campaigns that you may not agree with such as stopping mass fluoride treatment in water supplies. What an easy way to handwave away any disagreement with your position. This is a logical fallacy that you all love to use.
But I have not ignored it. I have read it, then checked it for accuracy - it failed that test at the first hurdle. Then I looked up some facts and figures, and some relevant studies.

As it happens, it turns out the known facts do not match up to what the article wants you to believe, or what you want to believe.

Your response to that seems to be a lot of hysterics and loaded language... without once addressing the facts! Your closest approach to a cogent argument is to say the studies "are narrow in scope, and may be leaving out data that suggests the risks may be too great."

But you do not mention which study is narrow in scope, and why their scope can be considered narrow, and the rest is pure speculation. The fact is, you do not know the first thing about these studies. All you know is that they do not confirm your bias, you you dismiss them without even having looked at them, as usual while accusing everyone else of not even looking at your sources. Again, pretty hypocritical.

I will not look at the next article you linked at the bottom just yet: we should finish examining this one first. We could start by looking at the fact it contains a blatant falsehood, and why this does not bother you at all, or change your opinion. It is almost as if facts do not matter if an article confirms your biases!

Why is that, I wonder?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-30-2017), But (05-29-2017), The Man (05-29-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 02:25 PM

Unbelievable but not surprising how easily you deflect. It's the same MO over and over again but it fails.

Old 05-29-2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Unbelievable but not surprising how easily you deflect. It's the same MO over and over again but it fails.
It does rather beg the question if it would not be easier to make a list of things that New American News (a great name on so many levels!) thinks do NOT cause Autism.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-30-2017), But (05-29-2017), ChuckF (05-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-29-2017), The Man (05-29-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 03:04 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
peacegirl, I'm simply providing a link from your own source - "newamericannews.com" - that concerned parents conducting their due diligence can read! It is about the chemtrail blanketing to be used as Zika warfare, which is known to cause autism, apparently.

peacegirl, why would this cause you concern? Don't you want parents to do their due diligence, peacegirl? Do you not care about children with autism, peacegirl?

peacegirl, do you agree with your source "newamericannews.com" that the chemtrail blanketing to be used as Zika warfare is known to cause autism?

How Chemtrails Caused Oklahoma Tornado Outbreak 05-10-16 - New American News
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-30-2017), The Man (05-29-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 03:15 PM

There must be some way to monetize this amazing talent for sniffing out the worst possible sources of information, or to use it for the greater good. I mean imagine the devastating effects it would have on the morale of ISIL if Peacegirl kept finding sources that confirm their beliefs, as well as the belief that there is a moth-man haunting a church is Birmingham?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-30-2017), The Man (05-29-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle