Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 08-30-2017, 01:16 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Of course that didn't work! He was shoving the bleach in the wrong end! :doh:
Thanks, from:
But (09-02-2017), erimir (08-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (08-30-2017), Stormlight (08-31-2017), The Man (08-30-2017), Vivisectus (08-30-2017)
Old 08-30-2017, 01:54 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

That's why it's so important to consult a real expert, like a billion-year-old god from the Andromeda galaxy. That Irish dude was likely taking advice from a mere million-year-old god from the Large Magellenic Cloud or some such shit.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
But (09-02-2017), ChuckF (08-30-2017), chunksmediocrites (09-09-2017), Stormlight (08-31-2017), The Man (08-30-2017), Vivisectus (08-30-2017)
Old 09-08-2017, 10:10 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

CDC releases new list of vaccine side effects: old age, grey hair, top list

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
ChuckF (10-02-2017), chunksmediocrites (09-09-2017), Kamilah Hauptmann (09-09-2017), Stormlight (09-12-2017), The Man (09-08-2017)
Old 10-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

5 tips for arguing with a vaccine pusher (pharma shill)

Thanks, from:
Ari (10-03-2017), ChuckF (10-02-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-02-2017), Kamilah Hauptmann (10-03-2017), Pan Narrans (10-02-2017), Stormlight (10-04-2017), The Man (10-02-2017)
Old 10-05-2017, 03:57 PM

https://www.facebook.com/HighWireTal...TQ&pnref=story

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 10-05-2017, 10:59 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Hi peacegirl! :hai:
Old 10-05-2017, 11:57 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Under 3 mins, sure I'll watch.

Start, slowly talking to us he has words written on literal childrens blocks to demonstrate the concept of a foundation. We are babies.
Quotes a paper about new data we've learned about the acellular version of the vaccine and why it acts differently to the wholecell version. Reads back a single sentence he wants to take out of context to us, twice, incase we can't read, we are tiny babies. He doesn't read the more complex conclusion later on because we are babies and like he said, we are being lied to. Repeatedly showing the image of him pulling over childrens blocks to remind us that we are dumb children and he is the adult.
*Crashing Blocks*
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (10-06-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-06-2017), Stormlight (10-06-2017), The Man (10-06-2017)
Old 10-06-2017, 07:34 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Hiya peacegirl! Welcome back!

Hey, did you see that the Trump-appointed Surgeon General and CDC Director are every bit as pro-vaccine as the Trump-appointed FDA Commissioner?

Holy fucking hell, did you get trolled!!

Last edited by Stephen Maturin; 10-06-2017 at 09:00 PM.
Thanks, from:
Ari (10-06-2017), ChuckF (10-11-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stormlight (10-11-2017), The Man (10-06-2017)
Old 10-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

I'm sensing a pattern with Trump lying to people.
Thanks, from:
Ari (10-06-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-06-2017), The Man (10-06-2017)
Old 10-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Hmmm. Maybe you're right.

:chin:

Thanks, from:
Stormlight (10-11-2017), The Man (10-06-2017)
Old 10-06-2017, 09:38 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Under 3 mins, sure I'll watch.

Start, slowly talking to us he has words written on literal childrens blocks to demonstrate the concept of a foundation. We are babies.
Quotes a paper about new data we've learned about the acellular version of the vaccine and why it acts differently to the wholecell version. Reads back a single sentence he wants to take out of context to us, twice, incase we can't read, we are tiny babies. He doesn't read the more complex conclusion later on because we are babies and like he said, we are being lied to. Repeatedly showing the image of him pulling over childrens blocks to remind us that we are dumb children and he is the adult.
*Crashing Blocks*
But that's Del Bigtree, the guy who produced Andy Wakefield's movie in which Andy Wakefield personally tells us that Andy Wakefield was right all along about vaccines and autism. He's also the one who advocates that anti-vax parents take up arms and start shooting if the government tries to take away their parental rights!

If that guy doesn't qualify as an expert, then who does? :sadcheer:

Thanks, from:
Ari (10-06-2017), But (10-06-2017), ChuckF (10-11-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stormlight (10-11-2017), The Man (10-06-2017)
Old 10-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Anti-vaccer gets confused by PubMed, will stick to anecdotes

Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stormlight (10-11-2017), The Man (10-11-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 02:35 PM

Let’s talk about herd immunity | Levi Quackenboss

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 10-12-2017, 02:36 PM

http://www.stopmandatoryvaccination....ing-their-boy/

Old 10-12-2017, 02:51 PM

Thanks for reminding us what putrid people take advantage of grieving parents, who admit their son was fine after the vaccine but are looking for a reason, in swoop the vultures of anti-vax lying to them about vaccines.
What happenedOn April 25th my son got his dtap shot, I remember he had a rash for a day or so after, had a little cold and runny nose on and off, Sunday May 7th had a fever wasn’t himself most the day. Monday May 8th woke up fine with no fever back to himself for the next 4 days happy, playing, eating running around with his sister then Friday May 12th my son just doesn’t wake up.

So he was healthy and fine after the vaccine, thus it's the vaccine that did it!
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (10-12-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-12-2017), The Man (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 03:18 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Dr. Jerome Adams, Trump-appointed Surgeon General, gets a flu vaccination:

Thanks, from:
Ari (10-12-2017), But (10-12-2017), ChuckF (10-12-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), The Man (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 03:28 PM

Having never visited the fake named Levi Quackenboss, I quite loved his moron pullquote arrows.

Just incase you are too stupid, read this!
Thanks, from:
The Man (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Not a relevant party

Study claims vaccines-autism link; scientists find fake data, have rage stroke | Ars Technica

Quote:
A recent study linking a component of vaccines to signs of autism in mice is set for retraction after scientists thoroughly demolished the study’s design, methods, and analysis—and then, for good measure, spotted faked data.
lol
Old 10-12-2017, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Thanks for reminding us what putrid people take advantage of grieving parents, who admit their son was fine after the vaccine but are looking for a reason, in swoop the vultures of anti-vax lying to them about vaccines.
What happenedOn April 25th my son got his dtap shot, I remember he had a rash for a day or so after, had a little cold and runny nose on and off, Sunday May 7th had a fever wasn’t himself most the day. Monday May 8th woke up fine with no fever back to himself for the next 4 days happy, playing, eating running around with his sister then Friday May 12th my son just doesn’t wake up.

So he was healthy and fine after the vaccine, thus it's the vaccine that did it!
I forgot, it's all coincidence that he has a shot known for the risks, but he didn't die immediately after. Even if he did it would just be anecdotal which proves nothing. After all, correlation does not equal causation. :chin:

Old 10-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

A single anecdote doesn't even equal correlation.
Thanks, from:
But (10-12-2017), ChuckF (10-12-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-12-2017), The Man (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 08:12 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Deathbelts cause cancer.

peacegirl dismisses this as mere coincidence.
Thanks, from:
Ari (10-12-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-12-2017), Stormlight (10-13-2017), The Man (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I forgot, it's all coincidence that he has a shot known for the risks, but he didn't die immediately after. Even if he did it would just be anecdotal which proves nothing. After all, correlation does not equal causation. :chin:
Why are you ignoring the parents peacegirl? They said he was fine after the vaccine, don't you believe them? In fact they never blamed the vaccine until *after* he died and anti-vaccine vultures started telling them about how vaccines cause autism and scary stuff like that.
Thanks, from:
Stormlight (10-13-2017), The Man (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Why are you ignoring the parents peacegirl? They said he was fine after the vaccine, don't you believe them? In fact they never blamed the vaccine until *after* he died and anti-vaccine vultures started telling them about how vaccines cause autism and scary stuff like that.
He was fine after the vaccine. There are times that a drug or a vaccine can give a delayed reaction. How can you be so unreflecting Ari? Could it be that you cannot accept being wrong in this instance?

Old 10-12-2017, 09:06 PM

What is the average delay time? What about the mechanism that causes a delay? Why do vaccines always attack at night?
Thanks, from:
But (10-13-2017), The Man (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 09:25 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Extra points awarded for citing an article by Neil Z-MAN Miller, but a penalty is applied for failure to acknowledge that Hermes Trismegistus beamed the thoughts directly into his brain. The extremely credible peer reviewers must have missed that.

ETA: Do not miss the fantastic post-publication correction at the top of the article - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...5/#!po=1.08696
Thanks, from:
Ari (10-13-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-12-2017), Stormlight (10-13-2017), The Man (10-12-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle