Old 06-22-2017, 05:29 PM
forever in search of dill pickle doritos

Default Re: More blithe racism

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
This is so disgusting. Why can't they throw his dirty pig ass in jail for just a year or two? If they did it just once, maybe that would change things a bit.
I hadn't watched the dashboard cam until now. I'm gobsmacked. That cop panicked so quickly, I'm not sure there was anything Philando Castile could have done to avoid being shot.
This is the conclusion we've come to, that there was nothing he could have done to keep from being shot.
Old 06-22-2017, 06:51 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshady2357 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
This is so disgusting. Why can't they throw his dirty pig ass in jail for just a year or two? If they did it just once, maybe that would change things a bit.
I hadn't watched the dashboard cam until now. I'm gobsmacked. That cop panicked so quickly, I'm not sure there was anything Philando Castile could have done to avoid being shot.
This is the conclusion we've come to, that there was nothing he could have done to keep from being shot.
It's not like I'm trying to find an excuse for why the cop shot him - the cop went from calm to shooting so quickly that there must have been something wrong with the cop. That he was acquitted for 2nd degree manslaughter is mind boggling, it seems like a perfect example.
Thanks, from:
Ari (06-22-2017), beyelzu (06-26-2017), But (06-22-2017), Nullifidian (07-01-2017), slimshady2357 (06-22-2017), The Man (06-22-2017)
Old 06-22-2017, 10:44 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Welcome to jury trials.
The same thing happens time and time again. There's a good enough pool of cop supporting racists that they can get them on the jury. Just take a look at the Jury makeup,
The Philando Castile Jury Was Stacked With Pro-Gun, Pro-Cop, Middle-Aged White People | Alternet

Multiple pro-cop people and white-pro-gun owners including one lady who had pro police propaganda posted on her facebook and another that is pro gun but “I’m trying to stay away from them [guns] right now.”

In a great example of how you can't win against this, one juror reminds us that you should always keep your hands where you can see them and remain calm when facing a cop, but another says that his wife appeared "too calm" in the facebook video of her husband being shot. Because when you want to blame the victim, it's easy!
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (06-26-2017), Crumb (06-22-2017), Kamilah Hauptmann (06-22-2017), lisarea (06-23-2017), Nullifidian (07-01-2017), The Man (06-23-2017)
Old 06-23-2017, 01:16 AM
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.

lol, your article doesn't even support itself!

You don't read what you post, do you, just the headlines.

"He believes minor criminal offenses snowball and trap people in the justice system. “It seems like it’s rigged against you,” he said."

That is supposed to be from a juror that is a racist pro-cop? LMAO!!!!

lol, and the *defense* tried to strike the young black female juror!!

Blacks represent 10% of the population in this county, yet are 17% of the jury!!

Stupid liberal racists always seeding race.

For those who want to judge for themselves instead of the above posted article in which you are told was to think: The Yanez jurors: A snapshot - StarTribune.com

American FactFinder - Community Facts
Old 06-23-2017, 01:20 AM

Wait, there is more!!

The guy that got shot had a gun, so shouldn't the gun owners on the jury be biased towards the armed citizen?

Your own logic doesn't work, lol.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:25 AM

The problem here is the liberal government has taught police to be afraid of armed citizens.

Old 06-23-2017, 01:57 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

:halftroll:
Old 06-23-2017, 02:42 AM
Flyover Hillbilly

It's settled science that male coloreds are violent, angry, unintelligent ragemonkeys. When the colored boy in question announced that he was armed, he was essentially telling the officer, "You gonna die, bitch." All that considered, the officer showed admirable restraint for waiting - what, a full second, maybe almost two - before pumping seven rounds into him. :yup:

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (06-26-2017), But (06-23-2017), livius drusus (06-23-2017), Nullifidian (07-01-2017), The Man (06-23-2017), viscousmemories (07-16-2017)
Old 06-23-2017, 03:21 AM

The problem is the State shooting citizens, your fools have been distracted by the race angle, which is false if one examines the police shooting statistics.
Old 06-23-2017, 08:04 AM

Aren’t more white people than black people killed by police? Yes, but no. - The Washington Post

Quote:
White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis published last week, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.
Thanks, from:
Ari (06-23-2017), beyelzu (06-26-2017), Crumb (06-23-2017), Nullifidian (07-01-2017), The Man (06-23-2017)
Old 06-23-2017, 01:50 PM

Isn't that cute, nice try pal.

Calculating in the rate of crime in the populations, black criminals are shot at a much lower rate than white criminals.

Quote:
2009 statistics from the Bureau of Justice Statistics reveal that blacks were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly 15 percent of the population in these counties.
Wow, must be racist black cops shooting black criminals...

Quote:
According to a Department of Justice report in 2015 about the Philadelphia Police Department, and is further confirmed that by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Gary Ridgeway in 2015 that determined black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.
Ouch, this one really hurts your narrative:

Quote:
According to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. According to MacDonald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myt...ter-1455235686
Old 06-23-2017, 01:53 PM

Keep up with your racist narrative and you condemn these populations to live in poverty with their only perceived hope of getting ahead being crime.

Keep telling a population for generations that 'society is out to get them', 'everything is stacked against them', and you have multiple generations of youth turning to crime.

Your racism is the cause of the young black population turning to crime.
ZEZOZE (06-25-2017)
Old 06-23-2017, 04:45 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
The problem is the State shooting citizens, your fools have been distracted by the race angle, which is false if one examines the police shooting statistics.
Exactly how does the state killing a darkie who basically threatened to murder a police officer and had the present ability to do just that qualify as a "problem"?

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Ari (06-23-2017), beyelzu (06-26-2017), But (06-23-2017), livius drusus (06-23-2017), Nullifidian (07-01-2017), The Man (06-23-2017)
Old 06-23-2017, 06:58 PM

"And whatever you do, no matter what, you mustn't look behind the curtain." Says the man nervously glancing over at the curtain.

I did try to look at the police shooting statistics, but unfortunately they aren't required to actually keep those statistics. I wonder why the cops wouldn't want to keep a detailed record of the people they shoot?
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (06-26-2017), Nullifidian (07-01-2017), The Man (06-23-2017)
Old 06-23-2017, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
"And whatever you do, no matter what, you mustn't look behind the curtain." Says the man nervously glancing over at the curtain.

I did try to look at the police shooting statistics, but unfortunately they aren't required to actually keep those statistics. I wonder why the cops wouldn't want to keep a detailed record of the people they shoot?
The FBI tracks a whole lot of data, but not the race of the people that the police shoot. The Washington Post got the racial data manually.

I also love the implicit bias in the FBI reporting that all tracked data about police killings are "justifiable homicides" .

I'm actually mildly surprised the FBI tracks the racial statistics of murders at all.
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (06-26-2017), Crumb (06-23-2017), Nullifidian (07-01-2017), The Man (06-23-2017)
Old 06-23-2017, 09:25 PM

How else do you show they're just born criminals killing each other without it?
It's just like how the criminal justice system stops and arrests way more black men, forces them to plead guilty, ads them to the tally of black criminals and then uses that statistic to both accuse black men of being more likely to be criminals and to show that criminals are more likely to kill, and need to be brought to heel.
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (06-26-2017), Crumb (06-23-2017), Nullifidian (07-01-2017), The Man (06-23-2017)
Old 06-24-2017, 12:39 AM

Self fulfilling.

Keep telling a particular population that the state agents will shoot them and you develop a population afraid of the police and more likely to act in a dangerous manner.

Your racism is the cause of the young black population turning to crime.
Old 06-24-2017, 12:41 AM

Ari, by that argument the State is sexist against all men, as men are a much greater percentage of the prison population than women.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:28 PM
you're next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Exactly how does the state killing a darkie who basically threatened to murder a police officer and had the present ability to do just that qualify as a "problem"?

why did you say darkie?
Old 06-25-2017, 10:17 PM
Shitpost Sommelier

Pedantry and sarcasm.

:AB: :canada:
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (06-26-2017)
Old 06-26-2017, 12:56 AM
you're next

so it's sometimes ok?

people are so racist all up in this thread and the scary thing is that most don't realize it. I will side with Jerome on that. At least there is an honesty to right-leaning racism. The whole existence of this thread is racist.

but hey that's just what i think. i'm sure most think differently. thank god, right?!

oh no wait...don't thank god. there is no god. god?
Old 06-26-2017, 01:07 AM

I wonder if Ill regret asking this but, what exactly do you think racism is?
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (06-26-2017), Crumb (06-26-2017), Nullifidian (07-01-2017), The Man (06-26-2017)
Old 06-26-2017, 01:16 AM
you're next

exactly what it says it is in the dictionary. here's m-w's definition of racism
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism
: racial prejudice or discrimination

i think we're all racist btw...the whole world...i think it's all about how we approach it. it would be great if we all thought we were the bomb without having to bomb those we don't.

why do you think this thread exists? i'd wager most people here are white liberals. you are all educated and have access to news. you are able to detect this racism in your own spheres. so what is the purpose of bringing it here? what if i told you it was to give you a feeling of superiority at the expense of those not like you, while giving the illusion that you are actually helping them? would you believe me? probably not, but then who is this thread for? why is it so popular?

but hey...what do i know?

(don't answer that :glare: )

Last edited by ZEZOZE; 06-26-2017 at 01:46 AM.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:14 AM
Shitpost Sommelier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEZOZE View Post
so it's sometimes ok?
Absolutely, and for the same reason punching a Nazi is okay.

What Mr. Maturin was doing there was telling Jerome that no matter how much he couches his language, or projects his genocidal ideologies onto others, he's not fooling Matlock. (Really, the swap the L and R and start to make accusations is dry as toast formula by now. And almost every forum has one of these guys. Twitter is awash with them. Also see: Sealioning)

I'm open to hearing why it's never okay, but right now I'm of the positions:
  • If you have a choice between good taste and bad taste, most of the time you would want to take the high road.
  • Show me a person who's more offended by bad taste snark than genocidal ideologies, and I'll show you a person who isn't a primary target of said genocidal ideologies. (Or is really, really dumb.)

:AB: :canada:
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (06-26-2017), The Man (06-26-2017)
Old 06-26-2017, 04:54 AM
you're next

Jerome has genocidal ideologies? really? huh.

unless the nazi is about to punch you, don't punch the nazi.
Crumb (06-26-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law