Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 07-24-2015, 01:39 PM

Default Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

I'm passionate about this subject because I have grandchildren, and I am passing on what I am learning to my children in the hope that they will make an informed choice, which they are being denied by mainstream media. Goodgopher search engine is helping to end the corporations and Big Pharma always being on the top of the page. Thank you Mike Adams! The California mandate that all children (unless they have a medical exemption) have to be vaccinated is undemocratic. Now other bills are being proposed that may make this a federal law. This is not freedom. The herd immunity theory is their rationale, but it doesn't hold weight because vaccine induced immunity is a myth.

Shock Video! Gov. Caught Lying About Vaccine Dangers - YouTube

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 07-24-2015 at 04:19 PM.
Old 07-24-2015, 01:48 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Any idiot with a smartphone can make videos and post them. Why are your sources all so reluctant to write things down like real scholars and researchers with important data to discuss? Can their target audience not read? Do they not have any data, so prefer "shock videos" to get emotions all riled up?
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (07-24-2015), But (07-24-2015), Megatron (08-08-2016), SharonDee (07-24-2015), Stormlight (07-24-2015), The Man (07-24-2015), vremya (07-25-2015), Watser? (07-24-2015)
Old 07-24-2015, 03:22 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Any idiot with a smartphone can make videos and post them. Why are your sources all so reluctant to write things down like real scholars and researchers with important data to discuss? Can their target audience not read? Do they not have any data, so prefer "shock videos" to get emotions all riled up?
LadyShea, the video I posted was legit. You didn't watch it. That's what you do. This keeps you in a comfortable place, but it certainly doesn't lend itself to productive debate. Here's another legit video. It is a congressional hearing. I guess you call that an idiot video also. Whateva! At least they don't ban here because someone has a different point of view. The wealth of information coming out (all you have to do is look up vaccine injury) is no less than shocking. I'm urging parents to do their due diligence and not just trust whatever their doctor (who is just going by the CDCs recommendations, the very institution that is under suspicion) tells them.

Posey Questions CDC on Autism Research - YouTube

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 07-24-2015 at 03:38 PM.
Old 07-24-2015, 04:35 PM
[thanks] whisperer

Did you know that "peacegirl" is an anagram of "epic glare"?

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:       :eur::sadcheer: "Strong and stable"
Thanks, from:
Adam (10-25-2016), BrotherMan (07-24-2015), But (07-24-2015), ceptimus (07-24-2015), ChuckF (07-24-2015), Crumb (07-24-2015), Dingfod (07-24-2015), Limoncello (12-22-2016), livius drusus (10-02-2015), Miisa (07-25-2015), Pan Narrans (07-24-2015), Qingdai (07-27-2015), SharonDee (07-24-2015), Stormlight (07-25-2015), The Man (07-24-2015), vremya (07-25-2015), Watser? (07-24-2015)
Old 07-24-2015, 04:55 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I'm urging parents to do their due diligence and not just trust whatever their doctor (who is just going by the CDCs recommendations, the very institution that is under suspicion) tells them.
No, people, for dog's sake, don't trust your doctor or the CDC, instead trust some random nutcases from the internet and their YouTube videos!

Look, here is some more important information:

It shows how those evil scientists are planning to use their particle accelerator to open portals to hell. What are your thoughts about that?
Thanks, from:
Adam (10-25-2016), Dingfod (07-24-2015), LadyShea (07-25-2015), Pan Narrans (07-24-2015), SharonDee (07-24-2015), slimshady2357 (07-24-2015), Stormlight (07-25-2015), The Man (07-24-2015), vremya (07-25-2015), Watser? (07-24-2015)
Old 07-24-2015, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
I'm urging parents to do their due diligence and not just trust whatever their doctor (who is just going by the CDCs recommendations, the very institution that is under suspicion) tells them.
No, people, for dog's sake, don't trust your doctor or the CDC, instead trust some random nutcases from the internet and their YouTube videos!

Look, here is some more important information:

It shows how those evil scientists are planning to use their particle accelerator to open portals to hell. What are your thoughts about that?
I just watched the video, and it's funny to me because I don't believe in heaven or hell. My question to you is what does this have to do with the topic of vaccination dangers? Are you trying to compare me to a fundie, as if to say everything I am sharing is of no value, as you all did in the other thread?

Old 07-24-2015, 05:26 PM
rude, crude, lewd, and unsophisticated

Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm...I would trust my doctor and the CDC more than some random nutcases from the internet, but I don't trust them entirely. Indeed, every piece of reliable information I've been reading recently on our healthcare system indicates that the average physician is under the influence of vested interests (being primarily the pharmaceutical and health appliance interests) and, the CDC, as a governmental agency, is subject to influence as well, largely through the perversion of its responsibilities due to political pressure and the revolving door of its leadership. The evidence is that our physicians are, wittingly or unwittingly, in thrall to interests opposed to those of their patients. Treatment for profit generates a lot of perverse results....like one of the highest rates of 'overtreatment' and appalling rates of avoidable medical mistakes.

The point is that amongst all the vaccines on the present schedule, some are valuable and worthwhile, while others are dubious and at least one is an outright fraud and an ongoing scam. The CDC encourages that selfsame ongoing scam. Given that, how are those imposed upon to make informed decisions about their health and to trust their providers?
Old 07-24-2015, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfry n. glad View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm...I would trust my doctor and the CDC more than some random nutcases from the internet, but I don't trust them entirely. Indeed, every piece of reliable information I've been reading recently on our healthcare system indicates that the average physician is under the influence of vested interests (being primarily the pharmaceutical and health appliance interests) and, the CDC, as a governmental agency, is subject to influence as well, largely through the perversion of its responsibilities due to political pressure and the revolving door of its leadership. The evidence is that our physicians are, wittingly or unwittingly, in thrall to interests opposed to those of their patients. Treatment for profit generates a lot of perverse results....like one of the highest rates of 'overtreatment' and appalling rates of avoidable medical mistakes.

The point is that amongst all the vaccines on the present schedule, some are valuable and worthwhile, while others are dubious and at least one is an outright fraud and an ongoing scam. The CDC encourages that selfsame ongoing scam. Given that, how are those imposed upon to make informed decisions about their health and to trust their providers?
In keeping with this post, you may find this video hysterical!

https://www.facebook.com/Alternative...type=2&theater

Last edited by peacegirl; 07-24-2015 at 07:49 PM.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:15 PM
Name Dropper

Good gopher!! :rolleyes:
Old 07-24-2015, 07:46 PM

The following open letter by a PhD Immunologist completely demolishes the current California legislative initiative to remove all vaccine exemptions. That such a draconian and cynical state statute is under consideration in the ‘Golden State’ is as shocking as it is predictable. After all, it was mysteriously written and submitted shortly after the manufactured-in-Disneyland measles ‘outbreak’.

The indisputable science that is employed by Tetyana Obukhanych, PhD ought to be read by every CA legislator who is entertaining an affirmative vote for SB277. Dr. Obukhanych skillfully deconstructs the many false and fabricated arguments that are advanced by Big Pharma and the U.S Federal Government as they attempt to implement a nationwide Super-Vaccination agenda.

When the California Senate refuses to consider authoritative scientific evidence which categorically proves the dangerous vaccine side effects on the schoolchildren, something is very wrong. Such conduct by the Senate constitutes criminal action that endangers the lives and welfare of children. Their official behavior must be acknowledged for what it is — CRIMINAL — and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

An Open Letter to Legislators Currently Considering Vaccine Legislation from Tetyana Obukhanych, PhD in Immunology

Re: VACCINE LEGISLATION

Dear Legislator:

My name is Tetyana Obukhanych. I hold a PhD in Immunology. I am writing this letter in the hope that it will correct several common misperceptions about vaccines in order to help you formulate a fair and balanced understanding that is supported by accepted vaccine theory and new scientific findings.

Do unvaccinated children pose a higher threat to the public than the vaccinated?

It is often stated that those who choose not to vaccinate their children for reasons of conscience endanger the rest of the public, and this is the rationale behind most of the legislation to end vaccine exemptions currently being considered by federal and state legislators country-wide. You should be aware that the nature of protection afforded by many modern vaccines – and that includes most of the vaccines recommended by the CDC for children – is not consistent with such a statement. I have outlined below the recommended vaccines that cannot prevent transmission of disease either because they are not designed to prevent the transmission of infection (rather, they are intended to prevent disease symptoms), or because they are for non-communicable diseases. People who have not received the vaccines mentioned below pose no higher threat to the general public than those who have, implying that discrimination against non-immunized children in a public school setting may not be warranted.

<snip>

How often do serious vaccine adverse events happen?

It is often stated that vaccination rarely leads to serious adverse events. Unfortunately, this statement is not supported by science. A recent study done in Ontario, Canada, established that vaccination actually leads to an emergency room visit for 1 in 168 children following their 12-month vaccination appointment and for 1 in 730 children following their 18-month vaccination appointment (see appendix for a scientific study, Item #5).

When the risk of an adverse event requiring an ER visit after well-baby vaccinations is demonstrably so high, vaccination must remain a choice for parents, who may understandably be unwilling to assume this immediate risk in order to protect their children from diseases that are generally considered mild or that their children may never be exposed to.

<snip>

The apparent paradox is that as measles immunization rates rise to high levels in a population, measles becomes a disease of immunized persons.”[2]

Further research determined that behind the “measles paradox” is a fraction of the population called LOW VACCINE RESPONDERS. Low-responders are those who respond poorly to the first dose of the measles vaccine. These individuals then mount a weak immune response to subsequent RE-vaccination and quickly return to the pool of “susceptibles’’ within 2-5 years, despite being fully vaccinated.[3]

Re-vaccination cannot correct low-responsiveness: it appears to be an immuno-genetic trait.[4] The proportion of low-responders among children was estimated to be 4.7% in the USA.[5]

Studies of measles outbreaks in Quebec, Canada, and China attest that outbreaks of measles still happen, even when vaccination compliance is in the highest bracket (95-97% or even 99%, see appendix for scientific studies, Items #6&7). This is because even in high vaccine responders, vaccine-induced antibodies wane over time. Vaccine immunity does not equal life-long immunity acquired after natural exposure.

It has been documented that vaccinated persons who develop breakthrough measles are contagious. In fact, two major measles outbreaks in 2011 (in Quebec, Canada, and in New York, NY) were re-imported by previously vaccinated individuals.[6] – [7]

Taken together, these data make it apparent that elimination of vaccine exemptions, currently only utilized by a small percentage of families anyway, will neither solve the problem of disease resurgence nor prevent re-importation and outbreaks of previously eliminated diseases.

Harvard Trained Immunologist Demolishes California Legislation That Terminates Vaccine Exemptions | Circle of Docs- Chiropractic Social Network

Old 07-24-2015, 10:42 PM
Name Dropper

Fortunately, the numbers of unvaccinated kids are low <5%, and the numbers of severe adverse reactions are even lower (3.5-10 per million vaccinations).
beyelzu (08-08-2015), chunksmediocrites (10-09-2015), godfry n. glad (09-01-2015), Pan Narrans (07-25-2015), Stormlight (07-25-2015), The Man (07-25-2015)
Old 07-24-2015, 11:38 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Circle of Docs- Chiropractic Social Network
This is missing a "-jerk" and a :airquote:
Thanks, from:
Adam (10-25-2016), chunksmediocrites (10-09-2015), livius drusus (10-02-2015), SharonDee (07-27-2015), Stormlight (07-25-2015), The Man (07-25-2015)
Old 07-25-2015, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingfod View Post
Fortunately, the numbers of unvaccinated kids are low <5%, and the numbers of severe adverse reactions are even lower (3.5-10 per million vaccinations).
That is not true. I guess it depends on what you call an adverse reaction.

VACCINATIONS: KNOW THE RISKS

Like the first vaccine for smallpox, every vaccine recommended today by government health officials and medical trade associations carries a risk for complications, such as brain inflammation, which can lead to chronic brain and immune system damage or death.9 10 11 12 13

NVIC's Message on Times Square Jumbotron
NVIC Vaccine Education Campaign
During the month of April 2013, NVIC's "Know the Risks and Failures" vaccine education campaign was featured on a billboard near the State Capitol building in Austin, Texas. During the month of March 2013, NVIC also posted billboards in Portland, OR; Olympia, WA; Phoenix and Tucson, AZ and Chicago, IL.

NVIC Billboards on New Jersey Turnpike
NVIC Billboards on New Jersey Turnpike are posted on the northbound and southbound I-95 Edison exits close to New York City. An estimated 500,000 people per week see the billboards, which will stay up through September 2014.

NVIC Denver Bus Ad
NVIC Colorado State Advocacy Director Cindy Loveland stands in front of one of the buses in the Denver historic district featuring an NVIC ad educating city residents and visitors about the need to make informed vaccine decisions. The ads ran from February to mid-May 2014.

There is a wide spectrum of vaccine complications, which have been identified and acknowledged in the medical literature and by the Institute of Medicine (IOM), National Academy of Sciences, including:14 15 16 17 18

Brain Inflammation/Acute EncephalopathyChronic Nervous System DysfunctionAnaphylaxisFebrile SeizuresGuillain Barre Syndrome (GBS)Brachial Neuritis;Acute and Chronic ArthritisThrombocytopeniaSmallpox, polio, measles and varicella zoster vaccine strain infectionDeath (smallpox, polio and measles vaccine)Shock and “unusual shock-like state”Protracted, inconsolable cryingSyncopeDeltoid Bursitis
Individual Susceptibility to Vaccine Reactions

In 2012, the IOM published a report, Adverse Effects of Vaccines: Evidence and Causality,19 and acknowledged there are high risk factors not yet identified by medical science that can increase “individual susceptibility” to vaccine reactions:

“Both epidemiologic and mechanistic research suggests that most individuals who experience an adverse reaction to vaccines have a pre-existing susceptibility. These predispositions can exist for a number of reasons – genetic variants (in human or microbiome DNA), environmental exposures, behaviors, intervening illness or developmental stage, to name just a few, all of which can interact. Some of these adverse reactions are specific to the particular vaccine, while others may not be. Some of these predispositions may be detectable prior to the administration of vaccine; others, at least with current technology and practice, are not.” – Institute of Medicine, 201220

Gaps in Knowledge About Individual Risks

In 2013, the IOM published another report, The Childhood Immunization Schedule and Safety: Stakeholder Concerns, Scientific Evidence and Future Studies,21 and stated there are significant gaps in scientific knowledge about children, who are biologically at higher risk for suffering vaccine injury and death:

“ The committee foundthat evidence assessing outcomes in subpopulations of children, who may be potentially susceptible to adverse reactions to vaccines (such as children with a family history of autoimmune disease or allergies or children born prematurely), was limited and is characterized by uncertainty about the definition of populations of interest and definitions of exposures or outcomes.” – Institute of Medicine, 201322

Current Vaccine Schedule: More Testing Needed

The IOM Committee, which examined the safety of the current federally recommended childhood vaccine schedule, found that it had not been fully scientifically evaluated:

“Most vaccine-related research focuses on the outcomes of single immunizations or combinations of vaccines administered at a single visit. Although each new vaccine is evaluated in the context of the overall immunization schedule that existed at the time of review of that vaccine, elements of the schedule are not evaluated once it is adjusted to accommodate a new vaccine. Thus, key elements of the entire schedule – the number, frequency, timing, order and age at administration of vaccines – have not been systematically examined in research studies;” – Institute of Medicine (2013)23

Outstanding Questions About Vaccines & Chronic Illness

Due to a lack of enough methodologically sound studies conducted and published in the medical literature, the IOM Committee examining the safety of the current childhood vaccine schedule was unable to determine if the schedule is or is not associated with the development of the following chronic brain and immune disorders and disabilities in children:24

asthma;atopy;allergy;autoimmunity;autism;learning disorders;communication disorders;developmental disorders;intellectual disability;attention deficit disorder;disruptive behavior disorder;tics and Tourette’s syndrome;seizures;febrile seizures andepilepsy.
Identifying Symptoms of Vaccine Reactions

Not every serious health problem that occurs after vaccination is caused by a vaccine or vaccinations recently received. Different vaccines are associated with different vaccine reaction signs and symptoms that occur within different time periods following vaccination.

If symptoms listed below occur in the hours, days or weeks following vaccination, it is very important to immediately contact a doctor:

pronounced swelling redness, heat or hardness at injection site that continues for days or weeks;body rash or hives;shock/collapse;unresponsiveness, prolonged deep sleep;high pitched screaming (may include arching of back);hours of persistent, inconsolable crying;high fever (over 103 F)respiratory distress (difficulty breathing);twitching or jerking of the body, arm, leg or head;rolling or crossing of eyes;severe head or neck pain;joint pain or muscle weakness;disabling fatigue;loss of memory and mental skills;paralysis of any part of body;changes in sleep/wake pattern and dramatic personality changes;lack of eye contact or social withdrawalloss of ability to roll over, sit up or stand uphead banging or unusual flapping, rubbing, rocking, spinning;onset of chronic ear or respiratory problems (including asthma);severe/persistent diarrhea or chronic constipation;excessive bruising, bleeding or anemiaother serious loss of physical, mental or emotional wellness
Serious complications of vaccination can lead to permanent injury or death. Make sure that all health problems, hospitalizations and injuries that occur after vaccination are entered into permanent written and electronic medical records and written copies are kept by the person vaccinated or parent/guardian of that person.

Learn more about how to recognize vaccine reaction symptoms and complications associated with the 17 different vaccines recommended by the CDC and medical trade associations.

continued at: http://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-dis...failures-.aspx

Old 07-25-2015, 01:16 AM

Appeal to false authority: who is Tetyana Obukhanych

Also, as far as I can tell, she was not Harvard trained. Was that a mistake or a lie or is Rockefeller University now Harvard?

FTR I did my due diligence, and the anti vaxxers simply dont have any good scientific evidence supporting their views.

Last edited by LadyShea; 07-25-2015 at 01:36 PM.
Thanks, from:
Ari (07-25-2015), beyelzu (08-08-2015), But (07-25-2015), chunksmediocrites (07-15-2016), Dingfod (07-25-2015), ShottleBop (07-31-2015), Stormlight (07-25-2015), The Man (07-25-2015), Watser? (07-25-2015)
Old 07-25-2015, 05:57 AM
Not a relevant party

Open your fucking eyes, sheeple!
Adam (10-25-2016), Ari (07-25-2015), But (07-25-2015), chunksmediocrites (08-09-2015), Dingfod (07-25-2015), livius drusus (10-02-2015), Pan Narrans (07-25-2015), SR71 (08-16-2015), The Man (07-25-2015), Watser? (07-25-2015)
Old 07-25-2015, 08:47 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

None of your pro-vaxers do your research, btw here some story by an immunologist that lied about her degree, pfft, I bet you wont even read it, typical!
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (08-08-2015), LadyShea (07-25-2015), Stormlight (07-26-2015), The Man (07-25-2015)
Old 07-25-2015, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Circle of Docs- Chiropractic Social Network
This is missing a "-jerk" and a :airquote:
It's funny to me how everyone is a jerk if they are in an alternative field. If they are all jerks and the field is without any merit, why is chiropractic now being paid by insurance companies?

Chiropractic care is included in most health insurance plans, including major medical plans, workers' compensation, Medicare, some Medicaid plans, and Blue Cross Blue Shield plans for federal employees, among others.

404 - File or directory not found. Chiropractic Association

Old 07-25-2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
None of your pro-vaxers do your research, btw here some story by an immunologist that lied about her degree, pfft, I bet you wont even read it, typical!
I don't believe she is unqualified. Why don't you take the time to listen to her lecture instead of reading the typical provaccine rhetoric?

Dr Tetyana Obukhanych, Ph.D. - Natural Immunity and Vaccination - YouTube

Old 07-25-2015, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Appeal to false authority who is Tetyana Obukhanych

Also, as far as I can tell, she was not Harvard trained. Was that a mistake or a lie or is Rockefeller University now Harvard?

FTR I did my due diligence, and the anti vaxxers simply dont have any good scientific evidence supporting their views.
No you did not do your due diligence LadyShea. All you did was pulled out the typical response to her letter from pro-vaxxers trying to say that anti-vaxxers are using an appeal to authority. Isn't that what you all do? How easy it is accuse someone (with one of your labels) whenever it's convenient. There is so much scientific evidence showing the connection between certain vaccines and injury in a subset of susceptible children that to ignore the research is complete denial on your part.

Old 07-25-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormlight View Post

Open your fucking eyes, sheeple!
Who the sheeple are is yet to be determined. If this was Mike Adam's slogan, it was not in good taste (I will give you that much), but he was trying to make a very serious point; that vaccinations can injure or kill, yet the majority of the populace has been brainwashed to believe that the are the best things since apple pie.

Old 07-25-2015, 12:20 PM
Name Dropper

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingfod View Post
That is not true. I guess it depends on what you call an adverse reaction.

VACCINATIONS: KNOW THE RISKS

[blah-blah-blah redacted for brevity]

continued at: http://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-dis...failures-.aspx
:tldr:

But I did scan it looking for statistics that disprove my numbers, which I got from the CDC. Didn't see any.
beyelzu (08-08-2015)
Old 07-25-2015, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I don't believe she is unqualified. Why don't you take the time to listen to her lecture instead of reading the typical provaccine rhetoric?

Dr Tetyana Obukhanych, Ph.D. - Natural Immunity and Vaccination - YouTube
She has the educational credentials, but they aren't the credentials headlined in the article you posted, and she does not seem to work in the field at all, nor do any original research. Why is that?

I read her article and it was very poorly done. It took me less than 10 minutes to check out one of the studies she cited to support a point, and found she had cherry picked things out of context (don't you hate that a lot?) and twisted it to suit her biased view (isn't that something else you complain about frequently?). Why don't you fully investigate rather than just accepting anti-vaxxers at their word?
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (08-08-2015), chunksmediocrites (10-09-2015), livius drusus (10-02-2015), The Man (07-25-2015)
Old 07-25-2015, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Brain Inflammation/Acute Encephalopathy
Dravet Syndrome has been discovered to account for almost all cases of encephalopathy previously referred to as vaccine injury. The vaccines may trigger earlier onset, but the disease was destined to appear anyway.

Febrile seizures can occur with any fever from any cause, and fever is a known possible side effect of vaccines. Fever is also a known symptom of many illnesses. Children who experience these seizures would have done so even if the fever was due to illness.
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (08-08-2015), But (12-13-2016), The Man (07-25-2015)
Old 07-25-2015, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Appeal to false authority who is Tetyana Obukhanych

No you did not do your due diligence LadyShea.
I was researching all of this 10 years ago, before my son was even born. I did my due diligence as a parent before having my son vaccinated. Isn't that what your thread title asks for?

Quote:
All you did was pulled out the typical response to her letter from pro-vaxxers trying to say that anti-vaxxers are using an appeal to authority. Isn't that what you all do?
Did you read the article that I posted? It went through point by point showing how her evidence was poor and lacking.

The credentials thing was just icing on the cake. Why did the headline use "Harvard trained" if not to make her appear very authoritative?

Quote:
There is so much scientific evidence showing the connection between certain vaccines and injury in a subset of susceptible children that to ignore the research is complete denial on your part.
Show me the hard evidence; not YouTube videos and opinion pieces. Not anecdotes by parents, or laypeople reviewing and then cherry picking/twisting actual scientists findings, or self selected surveys. Where is the original research done with controls in labs by qualified scientists?
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (08-08-2015), But (12-13-2016), livius drusus (10-02-2015), The Man (07-25-2015)
Old 07-25-2015, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Brain Inflammation/Acute Encephalopathy
Dravet Syndrome has been discovered to account for almost all cases of encephalopathy previously referred to as vaccine injury. The vaccines may trigger earlier onset, but the disease was destined to appear anyway.

Febrile seizures can occur with any fever from any cause, and fever is a known possible side effect of vaccines. Fever is also a known symptom of many illnesses. Children who experience these seizures would have done so even if the fever was due to illness.
Absolutely true, but should parents not have the right to choose what shots should go into their children if it has been proven that some children get damaged? Do I have to repeat this? Please answer me: should parents be forced (by government) to play Russian Roulette with the health of their children? Stop playing this intellectual game with me, okay? Just answer yes or no?

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle