Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 12-22-2015, 02:23 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The entire medical field is based on the disease model.

Could you explain your understanding of the "disease model" without copy-pasting what someone else has written?
Old 12-22-2015, 02:35 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Good god! That had not even occurred to me yet! I am so glad you brought that up! Unknown possible consequences that we should nevertheless worry about as if they are already real!

We also don't know the effects of constraining the nervous system and circulation with more and more exposure to seatbelts!

Truly there is no end to the evils of seatbelts. Surely parents should be able to decide of they put them on children or themselves or not? Are they not the best judge of what is best for their children and themselves?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-22-2015), The Lone Ranger (12-22-2015), The Man (12-22-2015)
Old 12-22-2015, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Good god! That had not even occurred to me yet! I am so glad you brought that up! Unknown possible consequences that we should nevertheless worry about as if they are already real!

We also don't know the effects of constraining the nervous system and circulation with more and more exposure to seatbelts!

Truly there is no end to the evils of seatbelts. Surely parents should be able to decide of they put them on children or themselves or not? Are they not the best judge of what is best for their children and themselves?
Your comparison is ridiculous.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-22-2015 at 08:24 PM.
Old 12-22-2015, 02:43 PM

I wonder if anyone ever compared the amount of cars around (plus the number of seatbelts per car!) to the growing number of people with asthma en autism. One rises, and so does the other. All this stuff is known, but Big Automobile suppresses it.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-22-2015), Stormlight (12-29-2015), The Lone Ranger (12-22-2015), The Man (12-22-2015)
Old 12-22-2015, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Your comparison is so ridiculous, I'm laughing.
That is because you don't care about poor babies with asthma and autism. I listen to their stories Peacegirl. Read between the lines. They all say their poor babies got sick after an injection.

How do you suppose they got to the clinic?

In cars... with SEATBELTS

Why don't you care about babies with asthma and autism Peacegirl?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-22-2015), Crumb (12-22-2015), Stephen Maturin (12-22-2015), Stormlight (12-29-2015), The Lone Ranger (12-22-2015), The Man (12-22-2015)
Old 12-22-2015, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Your comparison is so ridiculous, I'm laughing.
That is because you don't care about poor babies with asthma and autism. I listen to their stories Peacegirl. Read between the lines. They all say their poor babies got sick after an injection.

How do you suppose they got to the clinic?

In cars... with SEATBELTS

Why don't you care about babies with asthma and autism Peacegirl?
You're mocking me for the sole purpose of proving my father wrong when you have no clue what this book is about. I suggest you buy the book for $4.99 and read it carefully. When you're finished, we can talk.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 12-22-2015, 03:45 PM

Not at all. I am mocking your crooked logic purely for the intrinsic entertainment value, in the hope that you will come up with another one of those feats of linguistic contortionism that have become your trademark. When you or whomever you happen to be championing is quite obviously wrong you are rarely able to admit it, but waffle, weasel and evade until you are driven into some very odd corners.

Didn't we have a list somewhere?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-22-2015), Stephen Maturin (12-23-2015), The Lone Ranger (12-22-2015), The Man (12-22-2015)
Old 12-22-2015, 07:35 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Didn't we have a list somewhere?
Yes, 101 pages and 2508 posts on this thread and 1776 pages and 44389 posts on the other thread. You are certainly welcome to browse the threads to review the list.
Old 12-22-2015, 07:38 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Do you believe that Jim Humble is a billion year old god from the Andromeda galaxy?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
peacegirl, Jim Humble explains that he is a billion year old god from the Andromeda galaxy at 1:43 below. peacegirl, why do you believe that Jim Humble is not telling the truth?

The Story of Earth as recalled by Archbishop Jim Humble (12-22-2012) - YouTube
peacegirl, can you not say why you think Jim Humble isn't telling the truth?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-22-2015), Stormlight (12-29-2015), The Lone Ranger (12-22-2015), The Man (12-22-2015)
Old 12-22-2015, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Do you believe that Jim Humble is a billion year old god from the Andromeda galaxy?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
peacegirl, Jim Humble explains that he is a billion year old god from the Andromeda galaxy at 1:43 below. peacegirl, why do you believe that Jim Humble is not telling the truth?

The Story of Earth as recalled by Archbishop Jim Humble (12-22-2012) - YouTube
peacegirl, can you not say why you think Jim Humble isn't telling the truth?
OMG does he sound kooky. I only listened to the beginning about his being a god that can move galaxies just for the fun of it. :glare: I'll have to go back later after I take a breather. It does make me question his MMS miracle solution. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's hard when he's that delusional. Maybe he's just pretending that he's from another galaxy in the hope that people will listen. After all, my father's last book was called: This Is An Urgent Message From A Visitor To Your Planet. Because his discovery sounded so unbelievable, he pretended he was from another planet that was much more advanced than ours. Unfortunately, it backfired. Science fiction fans were calling him wanting to discuss UFOs. :(

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-22-2015 at 08:45 PM.
Thanks, from:
But (12-22-2015), ChuckF (12-22-2015), Stephen Maturin (12-22-2015)
Old 12-22-2015, 08:43 PM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Had you done your due diligence and researched Jim Humble you would have known just how delusional he is before you presented him as some kind of health expert. But, as usual, you failed to do your due diligence and others in this thread had to do it for you. Did you thank them for doing your research for you? No you didn't. Instead you accused them of being biased, close-minded and mean-spirited. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, but you won't be because you are shameless.
chunksmediocrites (12-23-2015), livius drusus (12-22-2015), Stormlight (12-29-2015), The Lone Ranger (12-22-2015), The Man (12-23-2015)
Old 12-22-2015, 08:49 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
OMG does he sound kooky. I only listened to the beginning about his being a god that can move galaxies just for the fun of it. :glare: I'll have to go back later after I take a breather. It does make me question his MMS miracle solution. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's hard when he's that delusional. Maybe he's just pretending that he's from another galaxy in the hope that people will listen. After all, my father's last book was called: This Is An Urgent Message From A Visitor To Your Planet. Because his discovery sounded so unbelievable, he pretended he was from another planet that was much more advanced than ours. Unfortunately, it backfired. Science fiction fans were calling him wanting to discuss UFOs. :(
I have nothing to add to this at this time.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-22-2015), chunksmediocrites (12-23-2015), Crumb (12-22-2015), livius drusus (12-22-2015), Pan Narrans (12-23-2015), Stephen Maturin (12-22-2015), Stormlight (12-29-2015), The Man (12-23-2015), Vivisectus (12-23-2015), Watser? (01-21-2016)
Old 12-22-2015, 08:55 PM

Record Numbers of Pregnant Women Are Refusing The Flu Shot : Waking Times

Old 12-23-2015, 12:50 AM

Leave it to the Israelis to be at the cutting edge of another new discovery. :yup:

https://www.facebook.com/shmuli.bern...5980421430447/

Old 12-23-2015, 01:15 AM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Just look at that evil Allopathic Western Medicine, injecting things into people and refusing to use "Natural" remedies or treatments, or to let Nature take its course.

Also, use of stem cells to treat degenerative neurological disorders is not a new practice. Granted, it's still a relatively new practice that shows quite a bit of potential, but for the news media to keep referring to it as "cutting edge" and "revolutionary" demonstrates (once again) how little the typical "Science Reporter" or "Health Reporter" understands his/her subject matter.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-23-2015), ChuckF (12-23-2015), chunksmediocrites (12-23-2015), livius drusus (12-23-2015), Stephen Maturin (12-23-2015), The Man (12-23-2015), Vivisectus (12-23-2015)
Old 12-23-2015, 01:52 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Oh No!!! Stem cells. How can we possibly calculate the risk of injecting foreign cells into human bodies?:freakout:
ChuckF (12-23-2015), chunksmediocrites (12-23-2015), livius drusus (12-23-2015), Stephen Maturin (12-23-2015), Stormlight (12-29-2015), The Lone Ranger (12-23-2015), The Man (12-23-2015)
Old 12-23-2015, 08:12 AM

Man I am so jealous that Chuck gets to unearth an important new piece of Lessanian Lore in a mere handful of posts. And o obviously a crucial piece of canon as well.
Thanks, from:
The Man (12-23-2015)
Old 12-23-2015, 10:56 AM

Interesting, that treatment. So would you call it natural or unnatural?

On the one hand they are the guys own stemcells, but on the other hand, they have been altered before they are injected back, and what is happening to the guy would not happen without human intervention, or if the same substance was injected back without having been artificially altered.

Is this an example of us gently guiding our natural defenses in a holistic, natural and non-intrusive way, or are we injecting dangerously altered materials into the body that would never get there in natural ways, recklessly changing the way the body functions without knowing what the long-term risks and results are going to be?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-23-2015), The Man (12-23-2015)
Old 12-23-2015, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Just look at that evil Allopathic Western Medicine, injecting things into people and refusing to use "Natural" remedies or treatments, or to let Nature take its course.

Also, use of stem cells to treat degenerative neurological disorders is not a new practice. Granted, it's still a relatively new practice that shows quite a bit of potential, but for the news media to keep referring to it as "cutting edge" and "revolutionary" demonstrates (once again) how little the typical "Science Reporter" or "Health Reporter" understands his/her subject matter.
First of all, I don't remember them saying "cutting edge" or "revolutionary" in their report. I said that. Secondly, I never said allopathic medicine was all bad. It is lifesaving in certain instances. I certainly would use the ER in an emergency, and I certainly would use allopathic medicine if I needed surgery or drugs if there was no other treatment. Interestingly, they are now using a person's own stem cells to help the body fight infection or to help regenerate areas of the body that are not functioning properly. Although this is medical intervention, using one's own stem cells is a more natural therapy than using synthetic drugs or therapies.

Old 12-23-2015, 12:55 PM

This just in: studies checking for the "too many vaccinations too soon" and "thimoseral made my baby a frittata" positions, part funded by anti-vaxx group safeminds finds no evidence that vaccines have any link to autism in a study done on rhesus monkeys.

http://www.pnas.org/content/112/40/12498.full.pdf

Cue the whining, backpedalling, and referring to unknown consequences in 3, 2 ,1...
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-23-2015), Stephen Maturin (12-23-2015), The Lone Ranger (12-23-2015), The Man (12-23-2015)
Old 12-23-2015, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Interesting, that treatment. So would you call it natural or unnatural?

On the one hand they are the guys own stemcells, but on the other hand, they have been altered before they are injected back, and what is happening to the guy would not happen without human intervention, or if the same substance was injected back without having been artificially altered.

Is this an example of us gently guiding our natural defenses in a holistic, natural and non-intrusive way, or are we injecting dangerously altered materials into the body that would never get there in natural ways, recklessly changing the way the body functions without knowing what the long-term risks and results are going to be?
This intervention is fine because to do nothing most certainly will kill him. ALS is a terrible disease and most people don't live when it takes away their ability to breathe. My cousin's wife who lived in Israel had ALS, and she died an agonizing death. You have completely misunderstood my position. You cannot put vaccines in the same category because we are injecting all kinds of adjuvants and viruses into healthy children.

Old 12-23-2015, 01:47 PM

But these stem cells have been altered, Peacegirl. That makes them Synthetic!!!!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-23-2015), The Lone Ranger (12-23-2015), The Man (12-23-2015)
Old 12-23-2015, 03:38 PM

Quote:
This just in: studies checking for the "too many vaccinations too soon" and "thimoseral made my baby a frittata" positions, part funded by anti-vaxx group safeminds finds no evidence that vaccines have any link to autism in a study done on rhesus monkeys.

http://www.pnas.org/content/112/40/12498.full.pdf

Cue the whining, backpedalling, and referring to unknown consequences in 3, 2 ,1...
You are not listening. As long as there is risk it has to be up to the parent to decide whether they want to take it, not government. I am not whining Vivisectus. Stop trying to manipulate me.

Old 12-23-2015, 03:39 PM

Quote:
But these stem cells have been altered, Peacegirl. That makes them Synthetic!!!!
I already said that this is okay if there is no better treatment. I've said this all along, so why are you trying to undermine my words?

Old 12-23-2015, 03:46 PM

Oh I see! You know of a better way to prevent all those diseases than vaccinations then?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-23-2015), livius drusus (12-23-2015), The Lone Ranger (12-23-2015), The Man (12-23-2015)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle