Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251  
Old 07-31-2015, 06:16 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXL
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
So tell me about a recent outbreak where unvaccinated kids werent allowed at school so we arent talking hypotheticals
That's not the issue. The issue is the new mandates not allowing for any exemptions except medical. It is forcing parents to choose between doing something they don't want to do, leave work and stay home with their child (and they're now trying to force homeschoolers to be vaccinated), or move to another state. This could end up being a federal law where there are no avenues except to move to another country. This is terrible especially since many of these diseases were on their way out before vaccinations were introduced, and now they are giving all the credit to vaccines. The whole issue surrounding vaccinations is corrupt.
That's always been the case in at least two states, Mississippi and West Virginia. North Carolina requires homeschoolers to be vaccinated. Nothing new here. No reason to think it will become Federal law.

You can and should let your state legislators know how you feel and organize campaigns to keep exemptions in place if you feel strongly, that's how these things work.

Outbreaks cost a lot of money in health care. Expect a lot of backlash from whomever is picking up those bills. That's what prompted California to change their exemptions.
There is continued backlash against mandatory vaccines and it's getting stronger.
Thats how our system works.
Quote:
I am signing all of the petitions I can, and donating as much as I can to get the word out.
Good for you being active in something you believe in.

Who is making money off you, I wonder, though? Anyone? Do you really believe all the anti-vaxxers have purely unselfish motivations?
No one is making money off of me. Please don't even try to compare Big Pharma to individuals whose children have been hurt by vaccines and are trying to stop the madness!

Quote:
I have already contacted my legislators and they know how I feel, along with many others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Great! Again, that is how our system works. You can even find like minded candidates and get them elected! The government is made up of people...try to ensure they are people that represent your interests.
That's all well and good but the vaccination issue may not be first on the table since people who do no research depend on mainstream propaganda. At the very least, I hope that whoever is elected will be wise enough to allow for philosophical, medical, and religious exemptions. That will only be the beginning of uncovering the truth regarding the danger of vaccines.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 07-31-2015, 06:17 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXL
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

The ineffectiveness and unintended consequences of measles vaccination

by Dr Viera Scheibner (PhD)
International Medical Council on Vaccination


Measles vaccine introduction

Measles vaccination in the US and many other countries started in the early 1960s, at the time when measles was naturally abating and was heading for the 18 year low. That’s why the vaccine seemingly lowered the incidence; however, this was only coincidental with the natural dynamics of measles.



Image from healthsentinel.com – Click image to enlarge.

As one of many examples involving all infectious diseases of childhood against which vaccines have been developed, ever since any measles vaccines have been introduced and used in mass proportions, reports of outbreaks and epidemics of measles in even 100% vaccinated populations started filling pages in medical journals.

Reports of serious reactions including deaths also appeared with increasing frequency. They are the subject of a separate essay.

Atypical measles – a new phenomenon only in the vaccinated

It is less well known to the general public that vaccinated children started developing an especially vicious form of measles, due to the altered host immune response caused by the deleterious effect of the measles vaccines. It resisted all orthodox treatment and carried a high mortality rate.

It has become known as atypical measles. (AMS)

Rauh and Schmidt (1965) described nine cases of AMS which occurred in 1963 during a measles epidemic in Cincinnati. The authors followed 386 children who had received three doses of killed measles virus vaccine in 1961. Of these 386 children, 125 had been exposed to measles and 54 developed it [i.e. measles].

The new, atypical measles, occurring in the vaccinated was characterised by high fever, unusual rash and pneumonia, often with history of vaccination with killed measles vaccine.

Rauh and Schmidt (1965) concluded that, “It is obvious that three injections of killed vaccine had not protected a large percentage of children against measles when exposed within a period of two-and-a-half years after immunization”.

Fulginiti (1967) also described the occurrence of atypical measles in ten children who had received inactivated (killed) measles virus vaccine five to six years previously.

Nichols (1979) wrote that atypical measles is generally thought to be a hypersensitivity response to natural measles infection in individuals who have previously received killed measles vaccine, although several investigators have reported AMS-like illness in children who had been vaccinated only with live measles vaccine.

He wrote that during a measles epidemic in 1974-1975 in Northern California, a number of physicians reported laboratory-confirmed measles in patients who had signs and symptoms, compatible with AMS…”We developed case criteria on the basis of serology and rash distribution and morphology. In typical measles a maculopapular rash occurs first at the hairline, progresses caudally, is concentrated on the face and trunk, and is often accompanied by Koplik’s spots. In AMS the rash Is morphologically a mixture of maculopapular, petechial, vesicular, and urticarial components. It usually begins and is concentrated primarily on the extremities, progresses cephalad, and is not accompanied by Koplik’s spots. Cases were classified as AMS if patients had 1) a rash with the distribution and morphology characteristic of AMS, and 2) a fourfold or greater rise in titer of complement-fixing measles antibody or a convalescent titer of 256”.

Continuing measles outbreaks signal increasing incidence comparable with the prevaccine era.

In the meantime, outbreaks of measles in vaccinated children have continued and intensified to this day. Contemporary observations of the ineffectiveness of vaccination indicate to me that the incidence of measles has increased and has not continued decreasing as it did for some 100 years before any type of measles vaccination was introduced.

cont.: Outbreaks of Measles in Vaccinated Children Intensifying
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 07-31-2015, 06:21 PM
But's Avatar
But But is online now
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVLXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfry n. glad View Post
That assumes that you are confident of all those numbers you apply.
No, that assumes that those numbers are those numbers.

Duh.
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 07-31-2015, 06:52 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMDCCCLIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The ineffectiveness and unintended consequences of measles vaccination

by Dr Viera Scheibner (PhD)
International Medical Council on Vaccination
:laugh:

You've really hitched your wagon to a star this time.

ETA: If you're looking for REAL credibility on the anti-vax issue, check out these guys. Make sure you listen to the recorded broadcasts. These folks know what's truly going on.

__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (07-31-2015), ChuckF (07-31-2015), chunksmediocrites (08-15-2015), erimir (07-31-2015), The Man (07-31-2015)
  #255  
Old 07-31-2015, 07:49 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXL
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfry n. glad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
The majority of the 159 patients with reported measles in the 2015 outbreaks were either unvaccinated (71 [45%]) or had unknown vaccination status (60 [38%]); 28 (18%) had received measles vaccine. Among the 68 U.S. residents who had measles and were unvaccinated, 29 (43%) cited philosophical or religious objections to vaccination, 27 (40%) were ineligible because they were too young to receive vaccination (26 patients) or had a medical contraindication (one), three (4%) represented missed opportunities for vaccination, and nine (13%) had other reasons for not being vaccinated (Figure 2).

Of the 159 measles cases, 153 (96%) were import-associated. Ten cases were classified as direct importations, (six among unvaccinated U.S. residents returning from overseas travel, of whom three were aged 6–11 months and age-eligible for vaccination before departure, and four among foreign visitors). Countries associated with direct importations included Azerbaijan, China, Germany, India, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, and United Arab Emirates (one import each).
45% of US measels cases, whose status was known, in the US this year were unvaccinated

18% had received measles vaccine

Measles — United States, January 4–April 2, 2015
And, some 38% had an unknown status...might be unvaccinated, might be vaccinated.

Thus, we can confidently state that more than 18% of those affected by the measles outbreak in California were vaccinated. That's a considerably higher vaccine failure rate than touted by Merck, the vaccine manufacturer.
All we know is they had some vaccine, may not have had all 3

Also we already talked about this, clinical trial efficacy and live population effectiveness over time are not the same . The manufacturers cant report on the latter.

As I said a few months ago, you cannot judge the effectiveness of a vaccine by the raw numbers of a single outbreak. That's just irrational.
By the same token, you cannot blame the unvaccinated as being responsible for a nationwide epidemic based on a single outbreak. That's just irrational.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 07-31-2015, 07:59 PM
godfry n. glad's Avatar
godfry n. glad godfry n. glad is offline
rude, crude, lewd, and unsophisticated
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Puddle City, Cascadia
Gender: Male
Posts: XXMMDCCXXXII
Images: 12
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfry n. glad View Post
That assumes that you are confident of all those numbers you apply.
No, that assumes that those numbers are those numbers.

Duh.
Which mean they mean fuckall.

"First, assume we have a can-opener."

I keep asking why the fuck so many are in such a fucking uproar over this when the number of lives risked is so minimal, when there are far more urgent and pressing healthcare issues which need to be addressed.

If what you've shown has any credibility whatsoever, it seems that with 90% vaccination rate and a 5% failure rate on the vaccine, we can expect that more than a third of those infected in an outbreak will be vaccinated before their exposure. Of course, if the failure rate is higher, then more vaccinated will show symptoms after exposure now, won't they? And, we're working with statistics here, right? Not lies or damned lies?

So...what the fucking good is the vaccination? You can be vaccinated and still be infected and still suffer all the debilitating conditions so imposed and spread that infection to others. Indeed, because you have been vaccinated, you might even pose a bigger threat to others because you assume that you have been protected, and fail to take adequate physical intervention measures when, unbeknownst to you, or anybody else, you become a vector. Because nobody will know that the vaccine has failed until you show the full blown symptoms of measles...by which time it is waaaaay too fuckin' late.

It sorta makes that claim about getting a vaccination to protect yourself and your family sound a mite hollow.
__________________
Free Cascadia!
...........................
..:chicken:.....:redchicken:.....:blackhen:.....:blackhen:

Last edited by godfry n. glad; 07-31-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 07-31-2015, 08:01 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXL
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
The majority of the 159 patients with reported measles in the 2015 outbreaks were either unvaccinated (71 [45%]) or had unknown vaccination status (60 [38%]); 28 (18%) had received measles vaccine. Among the 68 U.S. residents who had measles and were unvaccinated, 29 (43%) cited philosophical or religious objections to vaccination, 27 (40%) were ineligible because they were too young to receive vaccination (26 patients) or had a medical contraindication (one), three (4%) represented missed opportunities for vaccination, and nine (13%) had other reasons for not being vaccinated (Figure 2).

Of the 159 measles cases, 153 (96%) were import-associated. Ten cases were classified as direct importations, (six among unvaccinated U.S. residents returning from overseas travel, of whom three were aged 6–11 months and age-eligible for vaccination before departure, and four among foreign visitors). Countries associated with direct importations included Azerbaijan, China, Germany, India, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, and United Arab Emirates (one import each).
45% of US measels cases, whose status was known, in the US this year were unvaccinated

18% had received measles vaccine

Measles — United States, January 4–April 2, 2015
The CDC: A Truly Corrupt and Dangerous Organization
Christina EnglandSeptember 10 2014

Over the years, the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) has repeatedly deceived and lied to the public, yet they continue to state that their mission is to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S.

They boldly announce on their website that the “CDC increases the health security of our nation. As the nation’s health protection agency, CDC saves lives and protects people from health threats. To accomplish our mission, CDC conducts critical science and provides health information that protects our nation against expensive and dangerous health threats, and responds when these arise,” and yet there is more and more evidence to suggest that their so called ‘scientific evidence’ has been skewed and deliberately tampered with to gain the desired results. [1]

During the course of this article, I am going to give five recent examples of CDC fraud or deception. Each one of my examples will demonstrate when the CDC has deliberately altered or withheld scientific evidence in a bid to misinform the public.

cont. at: The CDC: A Truly Corrupt and Dangerous Organization
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 07-31-2015, 08:08 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXL
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfry n. glad View Post
Quote:
Really, the only compulsion here is public school attendance, and possibly some health regulations in certain industries. People have other options, and they put my children at less risk if they take them. As such, I'm generally opposed to exemptions.
You just want to make other people's options a whole shipload more difficult for them to deal with....right? You just want to fuck with other people's decisions and their bodies...right? Why? Do you just want to be an asshole through your legislature? If you and yours got your vaccinations, you shouldn't have any exposure. So why do you care what decision other people make?
Yes, no, I'll get to it, yes(I guess?), and why:

We can quibble about the effectiveness of various vaccines, and we can even question some of the vaccines that are in the current schedule, but the greater good is still being met by the vaccine schedule we have, and when society follows it, we're a safer, healthier and more prosperous society.

If you want your kids to go to public school, then they need to be vaccinated, it's a cost of entry. It's not some terrible burden to the people who don't want to get their children vaccinated, it's the inverse: The people who purposely don't get their children vaccinated are a burden to others.

...and I'm still not convinced that anyone who is anti-vax enough to ask for a philosophical exemption is reality-based enough to make an informed decision about it. I have no particular sympathy for their "plight."

Even though our vaccine schedule may not be perfect, the correct answer to "Should I get my children vaccinated?" is still yes.
Quote:
You really don't know what you're talking about. Vaccines don't produce long lasting protection;
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Define long lasting?
This page (which discusses pertussis) helps to explain why vaccine induced immunity is limited in its ability to protect.

Natural mucosal immunity specifically targets the infection process - how the bacteria sets up shop - and the specific toxins the bacteria switch on and then start once their little claws attach to the cilia in the bronchi at "ground zero". The current vaccine doesn't target any of those antigens, because they are switched on and excreted as part of the process of infection. Those toxins or antigens.... are NOT the antigens used to make the vaccine, and even if they were the correct antibodies to prevent infection, they would only be any usey use if they travelled to the bronchi, rather than slouch around in the blood.
To use a term loosely, the current whooping cough vaccines create antibodies at the "back-end", to antigens which come later in the infection. Vaccine MIGHT reduce disease severity for the few months those antibodies exist, but the current whooping cough vaccines don't create the powerful "front end" protection which will immediately clear the bacteria on re-infection.
The vaccine antibodies, if they are around, might ... lessen the effect of pertussis toxin when it hits the blood supply. But that's only a supposition, because when our unvaccinated toddlers got whooping cough, the doctor couldn't understand why it was they were far less ill than all the vaccinated children in his practice were.

Whooping cough immunity


Quote:
they don't protect against dreaded diseases that died out on their own;
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Name these diseases
You can see the list right here.

http://www.vaccinesuncensored.org/history.php

Quote:
they may cause mutant viruses which are now showing up (pertussis new strain for example);
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
LOL this is the stupidest thing you've said in a while. Viruses mutate all the time, it's their thing. Vaccines are no more causal of mutation than global warming is.

Are viruses evolving due to natural selection within a changed environment that includes vaccines? ...you could make a case for that.
Vaccines Are Causing Mutations That May Jeopardize The Health of Future Generations

Vaccines are causing an unprecedented number of mutations creating superbugs and potent viruses and bacteria that may eventually threaten future generations and humanity itself. Evidence continues to mount from the scientific community who now admit that certain vaccines are in-fact causing both viral and bacterial mutations. Ironically, the same researchers assert that "better" vaccines are needed to offset the rise in persistent mutations.


Life-threatening pathogens are capable of evolving rapidly and developing genetic decoys that serve to disguise them from even the most powerful drugs. University of Oxford researcher Rory Bowden found that pathogens switch genetic material with other bacteria, but predominantly for the part of the genome responsible for making the cell coating, which is the area targeted by vaccines.
Former post-doctoral researcher of the Center for Infectious Disease Dynamics, Grainne Long found that vaccination led to a 40-fold enhancement of B. parapertussis colonization in the lungs. His data suggested that the vaccine may be contributing to the observed rise in whooping cough incidence over the last decade by promoting B. parapertussis infection.

Whooping Cough

An acellular whooping cough vaccine actually enhances the colonization of Bordetella parapertussis in mice; pointing towards a rise in B. parapertussis incidence resulting from acellular vaccination, which may have contributed to the observed increase in whooping cough over the last decade.

Despite widespread vaccination, whooping cough incidence is on the rise worldwide, making it a disease virtually immune to vaccines.

Dangerous new strains of whooping cough bacteria are now evading Australia's vaccine against the disease and entrenching a four-year epidemic that could soon spread overseas, Sydney scientists have found in research that raises questions about the national vaccine program.

Microbiologists from the University of NSW have found variants of the pertussis bacteria with a particular genetic signature have increased to 86 per cent of all samples taken from infected people after a continuing disease epidemic began in 2008. Although the strains were present in Australia as early as 2000, they accounted for only 31 per cent of all samples collected between 2000 and 2007 -- suggesting they have flourished alongside the current vaccine.

An acellular vaccine -- introduced in Australia in 1997 after concerns about side-effects from the previous whole cell version -- appeared to have promoted the spread of these variants, Dr Lan said, which overseas authorities had linked to "higher virulence on the basis of hospitalisation and case mortality data". He warned that other countries using similar vaccines should be alert for shifts in genetic features detected in the whooping cough bug.

Hepatitis B Virus

In southern Italy, 44 contacts of hepatitis B virus carriers, including infants of carrier mothers, became HBsAg positive despite passive and active immunisation according to standard protocols. In 32 of these vaccinees infection was confirmed by the presence of additional markers of viral replication.

The circulation of HBV encoding envelope mutations selected by antiviral agents requires further investigation to determine whether they may be transmitted and therefore represent a public health concern. This issue may be of particular relevance in populations where genotype A is predominant.

HBV strains containing vaccine escape mutation patterns are replication competent and are shown to be infectious and pathogenic.

Polio

When the live-virus version of the vaccine, called Oral Polio Vaccine (OPV) evolves, he says, it can act like wild poliovirus and continue the threat of contagion. Over time, the vaccine can mutate, and even a 1 percent genomic change in the virus permits the virus to behave like a wild poliovirus. As a result, they are finding evidence of vaccine-derived polio cases in humans.

Gene Swapping - Lethal Viruses from Vaccines

Three vaccines used to prevent respiratory disease in chickens have swapped genes, producing two lethal new strains that have killed tens of thousands of fowl across two states in Australia

The creation of the deadly new variant was only possible because the vaccines contained live viruses, even though they were weakened forms, said Joanne Devlin, lead author of the paper published in the journal Science.

Penicillin-Resistance

Scientists from a drug company and two labs analyzed more than 21,000 bacterial samples from around the nation and found that one type of resistant strain is increasing in ear infections.

University of Iowa researchers found the strain accounted for 35 percent of penicillin-resistant infections in 2004-05, compared with less than 2 percent the year before the new vaccine came out.

Vaccines Are Causing Mutations That May Jeopardize The Health of Future Generations
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 07-31-2015 at 08:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 07-31-2015, 08:15 PM
But's Avatar
But But is online now
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVLXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfry n. glad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfry n. glad View Post
That assumes that you are confident of all those numbers you apply.
No, that assumes that those numbers are those numbers.

Duh.
Which mean they mean fuckall.
It was a simple calculation meant to be helpful to the mathematically challenged, who would draw conclusions from that 18% or whatever it was. That number is almost meaningless.



Quote:
I keep asking why the fuck so many are in such a fucking uproar over this when the number of lives risked is so minimal, when there are far more urgent and pressing healthcare issues which need to be addressed.
I think the numbers are 140 000 deaths every year worldwide from measles, which was 2 million before vaccination started.

WHO | Measles


Quote:
If what you've shown has any credibility whatsoever, it seems that with 90% vaccination rate and a 5% failure rate on the vaccine, we can expect that more than a third of those infected in an outbreak will be vaccinated before their exposure.

So...what the fucking good is the vaccination?
And if you have a 100% vaccination rate, then 100% of infected people have been vaccinated before.

100 percent? That must mean it's completely useless!

Yep, at least if you have your math or logic backwards.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (07-31-2015), Crumb (08-01-2015), erimir (07-31-2015), Pan Narrans (07-31-2015), Stephen Maturin (07-31-2015), The Man (07-31-2015), Watser? (08-01-2015)
  #260  
Old 07-31-2015, 08:26 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
peacegirl, are cabalist Jews their own God? I ask because your new friends at Liberty Round Table are pretty sure the answer is yes.

It's astonishing. How on Earth do you keep finding these brand new treasure troves of racist crazies?
:shakejew:

Oh my I-am-my-own-God it gets better every time you click at Liberty Round Table.

Psychiatrist Explains How Feminism Causes Frigidity | Liberty RoundTable

Quote:
Dr Marie N. Robinson’s revealing study of the feminine psyche explains how the Illuminati have neutered women and eroded our heterosexuality. The aim is to induct society into their satanic cult and to impose a veiled Communist police state.
Sounds legit.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (07-31-2015), Kael (08-01-2015), Pan Narrans (07-31-2015), Stephen Maturin (07-31-2015), The Man (07-31-2015), Watser? (08-01-2015)
  #261  
Old 07-31-2015, 08:37 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMDCCCLIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

What the world really needs is a full-blown right wing racist crazy-off between Liberty Beacon and Liberty RoundTable. Ticket sales would keep the Illuminati/World Jewry in business for decades to come!
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (07-31-2015), Crumb (08-01-2015), The Man (07-31-2015)
  #262  
Old 07-31-2015, 08:43 PM
erimir's Avatar
erimir erimir is offline
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dee Cee
Gender: Male
Posts: XMMCCLXIX
Images: 11
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

I already whomped Godfry about his misinterpretation of those statistics that But's whomping him on now. Seems the lesson didn't stick.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (07-31-2015), LadyShea (08-03-2015), The Man (08-22-2015)
  #263  
Old 07-31-2015, 09:41 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXL
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
peacegirl, are cabalist Jews their own God? I ask because your new friends at Liberty Round Table are pretty sure the answer is yes.

It's astonishing. How on Earth do you keep finding these brand new treasure troves of racist crazies?
:shakejew:

Oh my I-am-my-own-God it gets better every time you click at Liberty Round Table.

Psychiatrist Explains How Feminism Causes Frigidity | Liberty RoundTable

Quote:
Dr Marie N. Robinson’s revealing study of the feminine psyche explains how the Illuminati have neutered women and eroded our heterosexuality. The aim is to induct society into their satanic cult and to impose a veiled Communist police state.
Sounds legit.
And what about the false published studies that you all believe are without flaw? How the tables turn. :popcorn:

Abstract
Summary

There is increasing concern that most current published research findings are false. The probability that a research claim is true may depend on study power and bias, the number of other studies on the same question, and, importantly, the ratio of true to no relationships among the relationships probed in each scientific field. In this framework, a research finding is less likely to be true when the studies conducted in a field are smaller; when effect sizes are smaller; when there is a greater number and lesser preselection of tested relationships; where there is greater flexibility in designs, definitions, outcomes, and analytical modes; when there is greater financial and other interest and prejudice; and when more teams are involved in a scientific field in chase of statistical significance. Simulations show that for most study designs and settings, it is more likely for a research claim to be false than true. Moreover, for many current scientific fields, claimed research findings may often be simply accurate measures of the prevailing bias. In this essay, I discuss the implications of these problems for the conduct and interpretation of research.

Published research findings are sometimes refuted by subsequent evidence, with ensuing confusion and disappointment. Refutation and controversy is seen across the range of research designs, from clinical trials and traditional epidemiological studies [1–3] to the most modern molecular research [4,5]. There is increasing concern that in modern research, false findings may be the majority or even the vast majority of published research claims [6–8]. However, this should not be surprising. It can be proven that most claimed research findings are false. Here I will examine the key factors that influence this problem and some corollaries thereof.

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 07-31-2015, 09:52 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXL
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfry n. glad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfry n. glad View Post
That assumes that you are confident of all those numbers you apply.
No, that assumes that those numbers are those numbers.

Duh.
Which mean they mean fuckall.
It was a simple calculation meant to be helpful to the mathematically challenged, who would draw conclusions from that 18% or whatever it was. That number is almost meaningless.



Quote:
I keep asking why the fuck so many are in such a fucking uproar over this when the number of lives risked is so minimal, when there are far more urgent and pressing healthcare issues which need to be addressed.
I think the numbers are 140 000 deaths every year worldwide from measles, which was 2 million before vaccination started.

WHO | Measles


Quote:
If what you've shown has any credibility whatsoever, it seems that with 90% vaccination rate and a 5% failure rate on the vaccine, we can expect that more than a third of those infected in an outbreak will be vaccinated before their exposure.

So...what the fucking good is the vaccination?
And if you have a 100% vaccination rate, then 100% of infected people have been vaccinated before.

100 percent? That must mean it's completely useless!

Yep, at least if you have your math or logic backwards.
Since you brought up the World Health Organization, you might want to read this:

http://www.next-up.org/pdf/Politics_...scal_Sacre.pdf
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 07-31-2015, 09:59 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXL
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfry n. glad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfry n. glad View Post
That assumes that you are confident of all those numbers you apply.
No, that assumes that those numbers are those numbers.

Duh.
Which mean they mean fuckall.

"First, assume we have a can-opener."

I keep asking why the fuck so many are in such a fucking uproar over this when the number of lives risked is so minimal, when there are far more urgent and pressing healthcare issues which need to be addressed.

If what you've shown has any credibility whatsoever, it seems that with 90% vaccination rate and a 5% failure rate on the vaccine, we can expect that more than a third of those infected in an outbreak will be vaccinated before their exposure. Of course, if the failure rate is higher, then more vaccinated will show symptoms after exposure now, won't they? And, we're working with statistics here, right? Not lies or damned lies?

So...what the fucking good is the vaccination? You can be vaccinated and still be infected and still suffer all the debilitating conditions so imposed and spread that infection to others. Indeed, because you have been vaccinated, you might even pose a bigger threat to others because you assume that you have been protected, and fail to take adequate physical intervention measures when, unbeknownst to you, or anybody else, you become a vector. Because nobody will know that the vaccine has failed until you show the full blown symptoms of measles...by which time it is waaaaay too fuckin' late.

It sorta makes that claim about getting a vaccination to protect yourself and your family sound a mite hollow.
Very true. To add to this, just because a child is unvaccinated doesn't mean he isn't protected naturally.

Vaccination DESTROYS Natural Immunity!

Recently there has been an upswing of pertussis and 10 babies, mostly under the age of 3 months, died in California. News reports, doctors and parents were quick to blame the 'unwashed unvaccinated' for bringing about the epidemic but reality couldn't be further from the truth.

There hasn't been a 'scare' regarding DPT vaccines since the 1970's and 80's and the only 'controversy' in the news has been about the MMR, so the majority of parents still do get their children vaccinated with DPT containing vaccines, yet we have waves of epidemics occurring in all countries. Why?

The truth is, vaccination is destroying natural immunity and here's how:

1. In the pre-vaccine era, it was unusual for a baby to get whooping cough as a newborn. Average age at presentation varied somewhere between 1 and 5 but due to vaccination programmes the age of onset has shifted to an earlier age group when it is more dangerous.

The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal wrote:

'Pertussis notification data from the prevaccine era provide indirect evidence that maternal antibodies provide short lived protection against fatal pertussis by demonstrating that the rate of pertussis deaths in the first month of life was approximately one-third of that in the second and third months of life.24 In contrast, pertussis surveillance data in the vaccine era no longer demonstrate a substantial difference in pertussis-related mortality between the first and second months of life (Table 1). 25 This could be the consequence of reduced levels of circulation of Bordetella pertussis in young women of childbearing age after the introduction of mass immunization.'

This means that prior to mass DPT vaccines being used, non-vaccinated mothers would pass transplacental antibodies to their babies which would protect them from pertussis in the first month of life, when it can be deadly, due to the fact that they had had, or been exposed to the illness themselves. After mass vaccination, the pertussis death rate in babies one month or less actually INCREASED due to the fact that vaccinated mothers could no longer confer immunity to their babies.

In fact, they knew this way back in 1978, when they wrote in the American Journal of Diseases in Children:

'We reviewed 400 bacteriologically confirmed cases of pertussis in infants and children during the past 18 years. Several changes in the epidemiology have occurred in the most recent six-year period. The incidence of whooping cough in children has decreased by at least 50%, but the proportion of cases occurring in infants younger than 12 weeks of age has doubled to 30% of all cases. Formerly most young infants acquired their illness from siblings or other children, but in the recent period adults in the household were the most common source of infection to neonates and young infants. This observation plus the increasingly high level of immunization in preschool and school-aged children suggest that young adults with waning immunity and mild illness are a major reservoir for transmission of pertussis to infants too young to be immunized.'

(Am J Dis Child. 1978 Apr;132(4):371-3 - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...&dopt=Abstract).

Of course, the point of pertussis vaccination is not to protect older children, for whom the disease is rarely fatal and for whom it represents a mere nuisence. The point of vaccination is to protect very young babies from getting it. However, vaccination has destroyed natural immunity so it has pushed the disease into the very age group it was designed to protect.

The same has occured with other diseases. Measles is now occuring in very young babies when it never used to and this is because vaccinated mothers cannot pass transplacental or breast milk immunity to their children.

continued at: http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/...ural-Immunity-
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 07-31-2015 at 10:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 07-31-2015, 10:13 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXL
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You're not a monster; you're just not knowledgeable on the issue. There is harm in vaccination as more and more are added to the crazy vaccine schedule. There is no way yet to know the exact extent of the harm, long term. There are more and more adverse reactions seen right after or not long after the shots, including death. If these dreaded diseases were still around, and if vaccines were effective at eradicating these diseases without undue side-effects, that would be another story, but that's not the case.
Show us stats on the reactions and deaths you are talking about that have been objectively verified, not dumpster dived from the VAERS (which at one point indicated vaccines turned people into The Hulk), or parental anecdotes.


Quote:
VAERS is a passive reporting system. This means that anyone can report anything to it. There is no go-between. It’s almost like an online forum or message board; anyone can post and no one vets the claims. As such, a report in VAERS does not prove that any adverse event was actually caused by vaccines. In fact, it doesn't even prove that any reported adverse event actually existed. One of the more well-known examples of how any report makes it into VAERS was Dr. James Laidler’s report that the influenza vaccine turned him into the Incredible Hulk. He inspired Kevin Leitch from Left Brain Right Brain to report a similar Wonder Woman adverse event. Moms Who Vax: The Incredible Hulk Vaccine Side Effect: Or, Understanding VAERS
Off subject but indirectly related, if studies are so important to people rather than anecdotal reports by parents who see their children day in and day out, why don't they study the vaccinated versus unvaccinated, which would give a picture of the general health of each group thereby offering valuable information? I know why. It's not because it's unethical to not get children vaccinated (there are many unvaccinated children who would volunteer for the job, I'm sure). It's because they're afraid of what they might find. The studies that you are counting on to be accurate don't give the full picture, so we can't use them either.
Why dont they? There are scientists and doctors on the anti-vax side of the issue, why do they rely on anecdotes instead of doing valid medical research?

And you are deluded if you thin non vaxxers would volunteer for a mainstream medicine study. They dont trust doctors, remember?
This may be why parents (not just non vaxxers) are beginning to question doctors, and for very good reason.

Many children (and adults) receive vaccines and shortly thereafter have a serious reaction, often requiring emergency hospitalization. Such reactions include seizures, autism, immunological damage, neurological damage, sudden infant death syndrome, and/or a number of other rare and elaborately named "new" diseases. Often, the doctor, nurse, or hospital personnel will try to convince you that the reaction is "normal" and nothing to worry about. Other times they will claim your child contracted a simple virus, or is screaming uncontrollably (nonstop for hours!) because she didn't like the needle prick. These are all lies. Doctors almost NEVER admit a correlation between vaccines and serious reactions. Let me repeat: Do NOT expect your doctor to admit that the vaccines your child recently received caused a serious adverse reaction. In fact, he will most likely try to give your high-risk child MORE of the same vaccines in the very near future. If you succumb to his intimidation and coercion, you risk the life of your child.

You must trust your instincts. If your child received vaccines and you believe that he had a reaction, he probably did. Sometimes the reaction is immediate, sometimes it occurs overnight or within a few days or weeks, and sometimes the damage occurs over longer periods of time.

We receive many personal letters from parents with compelling stories. Many are certain that vaccines caused a serious reaction in their child, but their doctor denied it so they agreed to another series of shots. Often, the 2nd or 3rd set of shots caused permanent and irreversible damage, or proved fatal. Therefore, YOU are responsible for determining whether to continue the shots.

ThinkTwice Global Vaccine Institute: Avoid Immunization Reactions

__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 07-31-2015, 10:23 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXL
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

The corruption runs deeper than any of us know.

The CDC Made These Two Radical Changes and 30,000 Diagnoses of Polio Instantly Disappeared

Over the last sixty years in the U.S., more than a million cases of what would have been diagnosed as polio pre-vaccine – same symptoms - were given different labels.

The change didn’t stop there, however. As addressed in the Ratner report, they also changed the definition of a polio epidemic, greatly reducing the likelihood that any subsequent outbreaks would be so labeled – as though the severity, or noteworthiness, of paralytic polio had halved, overnight. It’s summed up thusly in the report:

continued at: The CDC Made These Two Radical Changes and 30,000 Diagnoses of Polio Instantly Disappeared
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 07-31-2015, 10:26 PM
But's Avatar
But But is online now
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVLXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Yes, please post more :tldr: straight from the bag of crazy!
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 07-31-2015, 11:24 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXL
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Yes, please post more :tldr: straight from the bag of crazy!
There is nothing from the bag of crazy that I am posting. When people resort to accusations like this (:tldr:), it's because their argument is weak. I hope parents are taking a serious look into this debate. Education before vaccination is the motto of the day. :yup:
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 07-31-2015, 11:29 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Psychiatrist Explains How Feminism Causes Frigidity | Liberty RoundTable

Quote:
Dr Marie N. Robinson’s revealing study of the feminine psyche explains how the Illuminati have neutered women and eroded our heterosexuality. The aim is to induct society into their satanic cult and to impose a veiled Communist police state.
Sounds legit.
And what about the false published studies that you all believe are without flaw? How the tables turn. :popcorn:
Wait are you suggesting that feminism doesn't cause frigidity? Because, link.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
LadyShea (08-01-2015), Pan Narrans (08-01-2015), Stephen Maturin (07-31-2015), The Man (08-01-2015), Watser? (08-01-2015)
  #271  
Old 07-31-2015, 11:31 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXL
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Like I said, this debate could go on and on indefinitely. Here's another correlation to vaccines causing autoimmune mayhem.

Transverse myelitis and vaccines: a multi-analysis.
Agmon-Levin N1, Kivity S, Szyper-Kravitz M, Shoenfeld Y.
Author information
Abstract
Transverse myelitis is a rare clinical syndrome in which an immune-mediated process causes neural injury to the spinal cord. The pathogenesis of transverse myelitis is mostly of an autoimmune nature, triggered by various environmental factors, including vaccination. Our aim here was to search for and analyze reported cases of transverse myelitis following vaccination. A systematic review of PubMed, EMBASE and DynaMed for all English-language journals published between 1970 and 2009 was preformed, utilizing the key words transverse myelitis, myelitis, vaccines, post-vaccination, vaccination and autoimmunity. We have disclosed 37 reported cases of transverse myelitis associated with different vaccines including those against hepatitis B virus, measles-mumps-rubella, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis and others, given to infants, children and adults. In most of these reported cases the temporal association was between several days and 3 months, although a longer time frame of up to several years was also suggested. Although vaccines harbor a major contribution to public health in the modern era, in rare cases they may be associated with autoimmune phenomena such as transverse myelitis. The associations of different vaccines with a single autoimmune phenomenon allude to the idea that a common denominator of these vaccines, such as an adjuvant, might trigger this syndrome.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19880568

I'm sure provaxxers would say 4 weeks after vaccination means no association whatsoever. I disagree.

Kristen
TM onset 7 months old
Arkansas USA
My granddaughter, Kristen, has Transverse Myelitis. I would like to tell Kristen's story.

Kristen had her six months baby shots four weeks before her illness and the flu two weeks before her illness. The morning of January 21st 1998 at 7:30, Kristen's mother, Teresa, took her to the babysitter and went to work. Kristen appeared fine. Each day after my daughter, Heather, got out of school, she would pick Kristen up from the sitter's. When Heather picked Kristen up that day at 3:30 PM, she immediately noticed that Kristen did not raise her arms to greet her or move her body when she put her in the car seat. Heather called Teresa at work. Teresa immediately came home and took Kristen directly to a local hospital. Due to Kristen's age and condition she was immediately flown to a children's hospital. Kristen had no movement from her neck down.

Upon arrival at the children's hospital, Kristen was initially diagnosed with Guillian Barre Syndrome and treated with immunoglobulins. Three to four days later, after an MRI, this diagnosis was retracted and we were told that an unknown virus had attacked her spine destroying nerves on the inside and outside of her spinal cord. Her immune system had also become confused and attacked her body. Kristen had been on a ventilator since her arrival at the hospital and now was given large dosages of steroids. Kristen spent the winters of 1998 and 1999 at the children's hospital. Thankfully, this winter she has not been in the hospital at all. Kristen's diagnosis for the future - she can be functional.

Until this occurred in January of 1998 Kristen appeared healthy. She rolled everywhere, sat up and had even begun to attempt to crawl. To date, Kristen has moved every part of her body except her left hand. She will roll over, although she doesn't do so without encouragement and it requires a lot of effort to accomplish. She will sit by herself if you place her in a sitting position, although she slumps forward (this is improving). Kristen does not crawl, stand or walk. She feeds herself fairly well using her right hand for grasping and her left hand for support. Kristen's right hand has loosened from a tight fist and she has fairly good control of it. Her left is very floppy. She is extremely active with her arms and can move her legs, although she does not do so with much frequency. She is very weak and can only lift light objects.

Kristen's mother has begun to try to potty train her. Kristen will use the potty, but we don't see a controlled function. Bowel movements are extremely painful for her.

Kristen is a delightful child. Last winter at the children's hospital, she learned all her nurses' names so she could get extra attention! She is very forgiving; even after painful medical procedures, she is still affectionate with her doctors and nurses. And she is very loving. Because she is so young, we are hoping to see improvements in her condition as she grows. At age two she could recite her ABC's, count to 10 and sing several songs.

Stories of children living with transverse myelitis
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 07-31-2015, 11:37 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Psychiatrist Explains How Feminism Causes Frigidity | Liberty RoundTable

Quote:
Dr Marie N. Robinson’s revealing study of the feminine psyche explains how the Illuminati have neutered women and eroded our heterosexuality. The aim is to induct society into their satanic cult and to impose a veiled Communist police state.
Sounds legit.
And what about the false published studies that you all believe are without flaw? How the tables turn. :popcorn:
Wait are you suggesting that feminism doesn't cause frigidity? Because, link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Like I said, this debate could go on and on indefinitely.
It's true, there are a lot of good points on both sides. But I really feel like nobody has proven that feminism doesn't cause frigidity.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (07-31-2015), erimir (08-01-2015), LadyShea (08-01-2015), Pan Narrans (08-01-2015), Stephen Maturin (08-01-2015), The Man (08-01-2015), Watser? (08-01-2015)
  #273  
Old 08-01-2015, 12:07 AM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMDCCCLIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
It's true, there are a lot of good points on both sides. But I really feel like nobody has proven that feminism doesn't cause frigidity.
And that's really the key, isn't it? No one else's links are any better than mine, and all studies generate false information, so, clearly, General Motors was engaged in the social engineering of young women when it marketed the Chevy Cruse in 2012, and condemnation of racism is just a ploy of our Jew Illuminati masters "to guilt whites into denying their racial heritage."
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (08-01-2015), ChuckF (08-01-2015), chunksmediocrites (08-01-2015), erimir (08-01-2015), Kyuss Apollo (08-01-2015), LadyShea (08-01-2015), Pan Narrans (08-01-2015), The Man (08-01-2015), Watser? (08-01-2015)
  #274  
Old 08-01-2015, 12:17 AM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

I think, therefore I vaccinate.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 08-01-2015, 12:47 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The corruption runs deeper than any of us know.
Some of your pals at Liberty Beacon might be in the know!

Agree or disagree:
Quote:
the US is a colony of the London-based Masonic Jewish central banking cartel and its leaders are traitors. Americans haven’t been “free” for a very long time.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (08-01-2015), Kyuss Apollo (08-01-2015), LadyShea (08-01-2015), Pan Narrans (08-01-2015), Stephen Maturin (08-01-2015), The Man (08-01-2015), Watser? (08-01-2015)
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (1 members and 2 guests)
Jessiepew
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 2.63368 seconds with 14 queries