Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7201  
Old 05-26-2017, 06:10 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCCLXXXIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl saw a Mexican once, and she's never quite gotten over it.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-26-2017), Ari (05-26-2017), But (05-26-2017), ChuckF (05-27-2017), The Man (05-26-2017)
  #7202  
Old 05-26-2017, 06:37 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Vaccine Court Stats on Injuries and Deaths Betray Government’s Position on Vaccine Safety

DOJ-Vaccine-court-report-March-2016

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Every day, people in the United States are being injured and killed by vaccines. This is a fact that is not in dispute, as the Department of Justice’s quarterly report on vaccine injuries and deaths clearly demonstrates. And yet, the government’s official public statement about vaccines is that they are safe and effective, and should be mandated for all people. Any opinion or presentation of facts to contradict their position is vigorously suppressed and censored all in the name of “public health” for the “greater good.”

The American public is largely unaware that there is a vaccine court known as the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP). This program was started as a result of a law passed in 1986 that gave pharmaceutical companies total legal immunity from being sued due to injuries and deaths resulting from vaccines. If you or a family member is injured or dies from vaccines, you must now sue the Federal Government in this special vaccine court. Many cases are litigated for years before a settlement is reached.

Once every 3 months the Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines meets, and the Department of Justice issues a report of cases settled for vaccine injuries and deaths. As far as I know, Health Impact News is the only media source that publishes these reports each quarter. Past reports can be found here.

The most recent report is from March 3, 2016. Every quarter for the past couple of years, it has been increasingly difficult for Health Impact News to obtain this report, which used to be routinely published on the Health Resources and Services Administration (HSRA) government website. Health Impact News just now (May 25, 2016) received the report from March, and in a couple of weeks the next report will be due at the June meeting.

The report for March 3, 2016 which covered the period from 11/16/15 to 2/15/16 had 199 cases adjudicated. 108 of them were listed in the report (see below), specifying the vaccine, the injury or death, and the amount of time the case was pending before settlement.

There were three deaths: two related to the flu vaccine, and one related to the TDaP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis) combo vaccine.

88 of the 108 cases settled were for injuries and deaths due to the flu vaccine, making the flu vaccine the most dangerous vaccine in the U.S., harming and killing more people than all the other vaccines put together.

cont. at: Vaccine Court Stats on Injuries and Deaths Betray Government’s Position on Vaccine Safety
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7203  
Old 05-26-2017, 09:03 PM
Angakuk's Avatar
Angakuk Angakuk is offline
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCCLXXXIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You seem to have decided to use me as a whipping board.
The correct phrase is "whipping post".

Doing my part to educate Peacegirl. It is a dirty job, but someone has to do it.
__________________
Old Pain In The Ass says: I am on a mission from God to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable; to bring faith to the doubtful and doubt to the faithful. :shakebible:

Last edited by Angakuk; 05-27-2017 at 05:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Ari (05-26-2017), peacegirl (05-26-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-26-2017), The Man (05-26-2017), Vivisectus (05-27-2017)
  #7204  
Old 05-26-2017, 09:26 PM
The Man's Avatar
The Man The Man is offline
Oh, brilliant.
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sarasota, FL
Gender: Bender
Posts: MVDCXXXVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You seem to have decided to use me as a whipping board.
The correct phrase is "whipping post".

Doing my part to educated Peacegirl. It is a dirty job, but someone has to do it.
I most enjoy whipping posts when they feature lengthy solos.


Of course, they can also entertainingly accompany quirky lyrics about Montana.

__________________


“All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.” -Adam Smith

Fool’s Gold · last.fm · soundcloud · Marathon Chronicles
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-27-2017), Ari (05-26-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-26-2017)
  #7205  
Old 05-26-2017, 10:44 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXLVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You seem to have decided to use me as a whipping board.
The correct phrase is "whipping post".
I thought maybe she meant "whipping boy."

It's kinda interesting. The Authentic Text is essentially a book of vapid clichés. peacegirl also uses a ton of vapid clichés in her Corrupted Text, but in her posts she tends to use half-heard vapid clichés and mixed metaphors. Like she doesn't really know what words mean (like thinking that "humor[ing] me" means "to make fun of me"), or uses words that probably sound right to her but cannot possible mean what she intends (she recently referred to my "scrupulous motives"). It's like a middle schooler trying to use vocabulary words in a sentence without the benefit of a dictionary.

I think this is because peacegirl is both stupid and quite poorly educated.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-27-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-26-2017), The Man (05-26-2017)
  #7206  
Old 05-26-2017, 10:59 PM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is online now
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXDCIII
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The problem is we cannot distinguish at first glance between a terrorist and a law abiding _____, which is a big problem.
Agreed, especially with all those white men carrying around guns, it's so hard to tell which one has been radicalized for the vengeance of god and his race.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-27-2017), The Man (05-26-2017)
  #7207  
Old 05-26-2017, 11:08 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The problem is we cannot distinguish at first glance between a terrorist and a law abiding _____, which is a big problem.
Agreed, especially with all those white men carrying around guns, it's so hard to tell which one has been radicalized for the vengeance of god and his race.
True, it's a fight for justice that will never be won with force.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7208  
Old 05-26-2017, 11:12 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You seem to have decided to use me as a whipping board.
The correct phrase is "whipping post".
I thought maybe she meant "whipping boy."

It's kinda interesting. The Authentic Text is essentially a book of vapid clichés. peacegirl also uses a ton of vapid clichés in her Corrupted Text, but in her posts she tends to use half-heard vapid clichés and mixed metaphors. Like she doesn't really know what words mean (like thinking that "humor[ing] me" means "to make fun of me"), or uses words that probably sound right to her but cannot possible mean what she intends (she recently referred to my "scrupulous motives"). It's like a middle schooler trying to use vocabulary words in a sentence without the benefit of a dictionary.

I think this is because peacegirl is both stupid and quite poorly educated.
I meant unscrupulous. It was immediately picked up by me but you didn't give me a chance. I admit I didn't use the word humour right. Am I barred from your secret club now? :giggle: You are purposely deceptive. What cliches are you talking about. His metaphors were appropriate but you don't see why because you failed in understanding the text.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7209  
Old 05-26-2017, 11:14 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXLVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You seem to have decided to use me as a whipping board.
The correct phrase is "whipping post".
I thought maybe she meant "whipping boy."

It's kinda interesting. The Authentic Text is essentially a book of vapid clichés. peacegirl also uses a ton of vapid clichés in her Corrupted Text, but in her posts she tends to use half-heard vapid clichés and mixed metaphors. Like she doesn't really know what words mean (like thinking that "humor[ing] me" means "to make fun of me"), or uses words that probably sound right to her but cannot possible mean what she intends (she recently referred to my "scrupulous motives"). It's like a middle schooler trying to use vocabulary words in a sentence without the benefit of a dictionary.

I think this is because peacegirl is both stupid and quite poorly educated.
I meant unscrupulous. It was a typo chuck. :giggle: I admit I didn't use the word humor right. Am I ruined for life now? :confused:
Nah, typos are no big deal. I make them all the time, especially when replying from my phone. (Though the Steve Hawkins line of typos was really very funny.)

Don't worry, peacegirl; the only thing ruined is your Corrupted Text. But that is because it is Corrupt.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-27-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-27-2017), The Man (05-26-2017)
  #7210  
Old 05-26-2017, 11:20 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You seem to have decided to use me as a whipping board.
The correct phrase is "whipping post".
I thought maybe she meant "whipping boy."

It's kinda interesting. The Authentic Text is essentially a book of vapid clichés. peacegirl also uses a ton of vapid clichés in her Corrupted Text, but in her posts she tends to use half-heard vapid clichés and mixed metaphors. Like she doesn't really know what words mean (like thinking that "humor[ing] me" means "to make fun of me"), or uses words that probably sound right to her but cannot possible mean what she intends (she recently referred to my "scrupulous motives"). It's like a middle schooler trying to use vocabulary words in a sentence without the benefit of a dictionary.

I think this is because peacegirl is both stupid and quite poorly educated.
I meant unscrupulous. It was a typo chuck. :giggle: I admit I didn't use the word humor right. Am I ruined for life now? :confused:
Nah, typos are no big deal. I make them all the time, especially when replying from my phone. (Though the Steve Hawkins line of typos was really very funny.)

Don't worry, peacegirl; the only thing ruined is your Corrupted Text. But that is because it is Corrupt.
If you ever ask a valid question you might just change your mind, but that may take admitting you may have been wrong. I don't think you're that courageous. :think:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7211  
Old 05-26-2017, 11:53 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCCLXXXIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

There may well be a 100% natural, vaccine-free way of dealing with the threat of cervical cancer: pussy steaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Doing my part to educated Peacegirl. It is a dirty job . . .
:yup:

Also full-time and extremely repetitive, what with all the mental resets.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-27-2017), But (05-27-2017), ChuckF (05-27-2017), The Man (05-27-2017)
  #7212  
Old 05-27-2017, 12:08 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXLVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
If you ever ask a valid question you might just change your mind, but that may take admitting you may have been wrong. I don't think you're that courageous. :think:
:shrug: peacegirl, I am not especially concerned with what you think about anything at all, really. Least of all your worthless Corrupted Text, which I reject because it is Corrupt. After all, you are, as I have shown, an ignorant parasite. You have that right of way. I do not blame you for it, because I allow for the source.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-27-2017), The Man (05-27-2017)
  #7213  
Old 05-27-2017, 12:35 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
If you ever ask a valid question you might just change your mind, but that may take admitting you may have been wrong. I don't think you're that courageous. :think:
:shrug: peacegirl, I am not especially concerned with what you think about anything at all, really. Least of all your worthless Corrupted Text, which I reject because it is Corrupt. After all, you are, as I have shown, an ignorant parasite. You have that right of way. I do not blame you for it, because I allow for the source.
Then stop posting on my threads. You're such a fraud.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7214  
Old 05-27-2017, 12:38 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXLVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
What cliches are you talking about.
Well, take your pick. Both the Authentic Text and your Corrupted Text are substantially a handful of stupid metaphors (the fencing dragon, magic elixir, slide rule, baser mettles sic, etc.), misnomers (corollary, undeniably, scientifically, mathematically, 98%, 3 is to 6 as 4 is to 8) and unsubstantiated exhortations that this is really not nonsense babble, even though it is all clearly nonsense babble written by a sexually frustrated mediocrity. The length is just in repeating them over and over again.

For example, from your Corrupted Text:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 4
Isn’t this a perfect example of putting the proverbial cart before the horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 147
I should like to put the horse before the cart by asking you several questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 148
it is of the utmost importance to place the horse before the cart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 162
he is compelled to put the proverbial horse before the cart and search for the type of girl who is ready to have sex with him. He will then fall in love with her sexual organs...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 408
Durant, once again, puts the cart before the horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 557
He placed the cart before the horse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at ii
it is a key that will unlock a door to the greatest treasure in the history
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 21
behind the door marked the earth is round
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 5
it was hidden behind a door that had been nailed shut long ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 24
it has closed a door to a vast storehouse of genuine knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
My discovery lies locked behind the door marked Man’s Will is Not Free, just like the invariable laws of the solar system were concealed behind the door marked The Earth is Round
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
but just as long as the door marked “The Earth Is Round” was never opened thoroughly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
Your door was opened many times through the years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
the key to the decline and fall of all misery and unhappiness lies behind the door of determinism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 35
After opening the door to the vestibule of determinism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 37
this observation is the key that unlocks the first door to another door that requires its own key
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 38
After opening the door of determinism and proving conclusively that man’s will is not free, I saw another sign that read — ‘Hidden behind this door you will discover the solution to the problem of evil — the long awaited Messiah.’ I applied the key, opened the door,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
they never attempted to look behind the door marked ‘Man’s Will Is Not Free.’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 39
he opened the door of determinism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 40
they never unlocked the second door which leads to the discovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 45
Is proving that man’s will is not free the key to open the door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 66
the implications prevented them from opening the door beyond the vestibule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 77
and open the door to this new world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 114
the knowledge revealed by opening that door
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
what significant knowledge lies hidden behind this door.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 115
various hermetically sealed doors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 117
but before I open this door marked ‘Man Does Not Have Five Senses’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 122
although also hidden behind the door marked ‘Man Does Not Have Five Senses’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 199
dogmatically closed the door to further investigation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
the truth, was hidden behind a different door,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 562
I was able to open this hermetically sealed door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 567
this belief hermetically seals a door
I just picked a random page. It's page 62. Consider this paragraph from that page:
Quote:
The first step is realizing that the solution requires that we work our problem backwards which means that every step of the way will be a forced move which will become a loose end and only when all these ends are drawn together will the blueprint be complete. It is only by extending our slide rule, Thou Shall Not Blame, which is the key, that we are given the means to unlock the solution.
We start with a problem and a solution...but then we're making moves...which become loose ends. And then we draw the loose ends together. And wind up with a blueprint? But then suddenly there's a slide rule - which is also a key - involved. And that unlocks the solution, which was presumably locked at some point. So what was did the blueprint have to do with it?

It's just bad writing, peacegirl. Truly, truly shit writing. The kind of shit writing that people do when they don't have anything to say.

And as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, having read both the Authentic Text and the Corrupted Text, your Corrupted Text is so, so, so much worse. You took the bad writing of the Authentic Text, which was poorly written but was at least pretty entertaining, and you made it into the unreadable heap of shit that is your Corrupted Text.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-27-2017), But (05-27-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-27-2017), The Man (05-27-2017)
  #7215  
Old 05-27-2017, 12:44 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
What cliches are you talking about.
Well, take your pick. Both the Authentic Text and your Corrupted Text are substantially a handful of stupid metaphors (the fencing dragon, magic elixir, slide rule, baser mettles sic, etc.), misnomers (corollary, undeniably, scientifically, mathematically, 98%, 3 is to 6 as 4 is to 8) and unsubstantiated exhortations that this is really not nonsense babble, even though it is all clearly nonsense babble written by a sexually frustrated mediocrity. The length is just in repeating them over and over again.

For example, from your Corrupted Text:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 4
Isn’t this a perfect example of putting the proverbial cart before the horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 147
I should like to put the horse before the cart by asking you several questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 148
it is of the utmost importance to place the horse before the cart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 162
he is compelled to put the proverbial horse before the cart and search for the type of girl who is ready to have sex with him. He will then fall in love with her sexual organs...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 408
Durant, once again, puts the cart before the horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 557
He placed the cart before the horse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at ii
it is a key that will unlock a door to the greatest treasure in the history
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 21
behind the door marked the earth is round
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 5
it was hidden behind a door that had been nailed shut long ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 24
it has closed a door to a vast storehouse of genuine knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
My discovery lies locked behind the door marked Man’s Will is Not Free, just like the invariable laws of the solar system were concealed behind the door marked The Earth is Round
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
but just as long as the door marked “The Earth Is Round” was never opened thoroughly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
Your door was opened many times through the years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
the key to the decline and fall of all misery and unhappiness lies behind the door of determinism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 35
After opening the door to the vestibule of determinism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 37
this observation is the key that unlocks the first door to another door that requires its own key
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 38
After opening the door of determinism and proving conclusively that man’s will is not free, I saw another sign that read — ‘Hidden behind this door you will discover the solution to the problem of evil — the long awaited Messiah.’ I applied the key, opened the door,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
they never attempted to look behind the door marked ‘Man’s Will Is Not Free.’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 39
he opened the door of determinism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 40
they never unlocked the second door which leads to the discovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 45
Is proving that man’s will is not free the key to open the door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 66
the implications prevented them from opening the door beyond the vestibule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 77
and open the door to this new world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 114
the knowledge revealed by opening that door
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
what significant knowledge lies hidden behind this door.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 115
various hermetically sealed doors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 117
but before I open this door marked ‘Man Does Not Have Five Senses’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 122
although also hidden behind the door marked ‘Man Does Not Have Five Senses’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 199
dogmatically closed the door to further investigation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
the truth, was hidden behind a different door,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 562
I was able to open this hermetically sealed door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 567
this belief hermetically seals a door
I just picked a random page. It's page 62. Consider this paragraph from that page:
Quote:
The first step is realizing that the solution requires that we work our problem backwards which means that every step of the way will be a forced move which will become a loose end and only when all these ends are drawn together will the blueprint be complete. It is only by extending our slide rule, Thou Shall Not Blame, which is the key, that we are given the means to unlock the solution.
We start with a problem and a solution...but then we're making moves...which become loose ends. And then we draw the loose ends together. And wind up with a blueprint? But then suddenly there's a slide rule - which is also a key - involved. And that unlocks the solution, which was presumably locked at some point. So what was did the blueprint have to do with it?

It's just bad writing, peacegirl. Truly, truly shit writing. The kind of shit writing that people do when they don't have anything to say.

And as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, having read both the Authentic Text and the Corrupted Text, your Corrupted Text is so, so, so much worse. You took the bad writing of the Authentic Text, which was poorly written but was at least pretty entertaining, and you made it into the unreadable heap of shit that is your Corrupted Text.
These were his words chuck, not mine. They make sense if you follow his reasoning. You have not done that because you're invested in finding flaws that aren't there. You are grabbing at anything to try and discredit him. Finding sentences in your search button does not add to your understanding. You're a fraud. :sad:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7216  
Old 05-27-2017, 12:49 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXLVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
These were his words chuck, not mine.
:pinocchio:
Quote:
They make sense if you follow his reasoning.
:pinocchio:
Quote:
You have not done that because you're invested in finding flaws that aren't there. You are grabbing at anything to try and discredit him. Finding sentences in your search button does not add to your understanding. You're a fraud. :sad:
:shrug: You asked me which clichés, peacegirl.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-27-2017), The Man (05-27-2017)
  #7217  
Old 05-27-2017, 01:03 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXLVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

And peacegirl, let me be clear: I have no interest whatsoever in discrediting the Author. After all, I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text. Your Corrupted Text discredits him more than he ever deserved, by censoring, editing, and simply fabricating material, and then attributing it to the Author. This is a matter of record in my Revolution in Thought thread, peacegirl.

At least he was, until I came along and took up my mantle as the champion and True Steward of the Authentic Text. Your attacks on his ideas are doubly heinous because they were carried out with no due process, and the Author is not even able to defend himself.

I will therefore not hesitate to defend the Authentic Text against your savage Corruptions, peacegirl.

Last edited by ChuckF; 05-27-2017 at 11:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-27-2017), Dragar (05-27-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-27-2017), The Man (05-27-2017)
  #7218  
Old 05-27-2017, 01:11 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
And peacegirl, let me be clear: I have no interest whatsoever in discrediting the Author. After all, I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text. Your Corrupted Text discredits him more than he ever deserved, by censoring, editing, and simply fabricating material, and then attributing it to the Author. This is a matter of record in my Revolution in Thought thread, peacegirl.

At least he wasn't, until I came along and took up my mantle as the champion and True Steward of the Authentic Text. Your attacks on his ideas are doubly heinous because they were carried out with no due process, and the Author is not even able to defend himself.

I will therefore not hesitate to defend the Authentic Text against your savage Corruptions, peacegirl.
Keep trying to convince yourself chuck, but anyone who reads your garbage can see you're an imposter.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-27-2017 at 12:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7219  
Old 05-27-2017, 01:14 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXLVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Keep trying to convince yourself chuck, but anyone who reads your garbage can see you're an imposter.
I will let the readers decide that for themselves, peacegirl.
Quote:
Goodbye chuck. :wave:
:wave: Goodbye again, forever, peacegirl!

P.S. Thou shall not blame, peacegirl. Thou shall not blame.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-27-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-27-2017), The Man (05-27-2017)
  #7220  
Old 05-27-2017, 01:24 AM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCCLXXXIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Keep trying to convince yourself chuck, but anyone who reads your garbage can see you're an imposter.
I will let the readers decide that for themselves, peacegirl.
The people have spoken. The results are overwhelming, though not at all unexpected when one considers that peacegirl can't even describe the two-sided equation (much less the Boohog Corollary, Grass-on-the-Field Axiom, or Surreptitious Aphrodisiac Theorem) in her own words. :cry:
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-27-2017), ChuckF (05-27-2017), The Man (05-27-2017)
  #7221  
Old 05-27-2017, 05:36 AM
Angakuk's Avatar
Angakuk Angakuk is offline
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCCLXXXIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
What cliches are you talking about.
Well, take your pick. Both the Authentic Text and your Corrupted Text are substantially a handful of stupid metaphors (the fencing dragon, magic elixir, slide rule, baser mettles sic, etc.), misnomers (corollary, undeniably, scientifically, mathematically, 98%, 3 is to 6 as 4 is to 8) and unsubstantiated exhortations that this is really not nonsense babble, even though it is all clearly nonsense babble written by a sexually frustrated mediocrity. The length is just in repeating them over and over again.

For example, from your Corrupted Text:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 4
Isn’t this a perfect example of putting the proverbial cart before the horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 147
I should like to put the horse before the cart by asking you several questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 148
it is of the utmost importance to place the horse before the cart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 162
he is compelled to put the proverbial horse before the cart and search for the type of girl who is ready to have sex with him. He will then fall in love with her sexual organs...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 408
Durant, once again, puts the cart before the horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 557
He placed the cart before the horse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at ii
it is a key that will unlock a door to the greatest treasure in the history
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 21
behind the door marked the earth is round
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 5
it was hidden behind a door that had been nailed shut long ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 24
it has closed a door to a vast storehouse of genuine knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
My discovery lies locked behind the door marked Man’s Will is Not Free, just like the invariable laws of the solar system were concealed behind the door marked The Earth is Round
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
but just as long as the door marked “The Earth Is Round” was never opened thoroughly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
Your door was opened many times through the years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
the key to the decline and fall of all misery and unhappiness lies behind the door of determinism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 35
After opening the door to the vestibule of determinism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 37
this observation is the key that unlocks the first door to another door that requires its own key
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 38
After opening the door of determinism and proving conclusively that man’s will is not free, I saw another sign that read — ‘Hidden behind this door you will discover the solution to the problem of evil — the long awaited Messiah.’ I applied the key, opened the door,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
they never attempted to look behind the door marked ‘Man’s Will Is Not Free.’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 39
he opened the door of determinism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 40
they never unlocked the second door which leads to the discovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 45
Is proving that man’s will is not free the key to open the door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 66
the implications prevented them from opening the door beyond the vestibule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 77
and open the door to this new world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 114
the knowledge revealed by opening that door
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
what significant knowledge lies hidden behind this door.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 115
various hermetically sealed doors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 117
but before I open this door marked ‘Man Does Not Have Five Senses’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 122
although also hidden behind the door marked ‘Man Does Not Have Five Senses’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 199
dogmatically closed the door to further investigation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid.
the truth, was hidden behind a different door,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 562
I was able to open this hermetically sealed door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Text at 567
this belief hermetically seals a door
I just picked a random page. It's page 62. Consider this paragraph from that page:
Quote:
The first step is realizing that the solution requires that we work our problem backwards which means that every step of the way will be a forced move which will become a loose end and only when all these ends are drawn together will the blueprint be complete. It is only by extending our slide rule, Thou Shall Not Blame, which is the key, that we are given the means to unlock the solution.
We start with a problem and a solution...but then we're making moves...which become loose ends. And then we draw the loose ends together. And wind up with a blueprint? But then suddenly there's a slide rule - which is also a key - involved. And that unlocks the solution, which was presumably locked at some point. So what was did the blueprint have to do with it?

It's just bad writing, peacegirl. Truly, truly shit writing. The kind of shit writing that people do when they don't have anything to say.

And as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, having read both the Authentic Text and the Corrupted Text, your Corrupted Text is so, so, so much worse. You took the bad writing of the Authentic Text, which was poorly written but was at least pretty entertaining, and you made it into the unreadable heap of shit that is your Corrupted Text.
Chuck, you are so out the door with that post.
__________________
Old Pain In The Ass says: I am on a mission from God to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable; to bring faith to the doubtful and doubt to the faithful. :shakebible:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (05-27-2017)
  #7222  
Old 05-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCCLII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
:lol: A blanket ban on immigration from entire countries is apparently a "background check".
Give Trump a better suggestion Vivisectus. Everyone loves to criticize. I'd like to see you do better. This is a last line of defense before giving an unsuspecting terrorist --- whose goal is to kill as many Americans as possible --- permission to enter.
Vetting and screening. Which was already happening, and thus far it was doing an adequate job. Attacks - which are very rare, incidentally - are mostly perpetrated by people born and raised in the US anyway.

Well, lets be honest: the 911 attacks were not. They were perpetrated by people from Saudi Arabia. A country Trump does business with, and has left off the list of banned countries

Did you really not know any of this? How do you avoid finding it out? It must be quite hard to do.

Also :lol: @
Quote:
unsuspecting terrorist
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-28-2017), But (05-27-2017), ChuckF (05-27-2017), The Man (05-27-2017)
  #7223  
Old 05-27-2017, 11:47 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXLVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
:lol: A blanket ban on immigration from entire countries is apparently a "background check".
Give Trump a better suggestion Vivisectus. Everyone loves to criticize. I'd like to see you do better. This is a last line of defense before giving an unsuspecting terrorist --- whose goal is to kill as many Americans as possible --- permission to enter.
Vetting and screening. Which was already happening, and thus far it was doing an adequate job. Attacks - which are very rare, incidentally - are mostly perpetrated by people born and raised in the US anyway.

Well, lets be honest: the 911 attacks were not. They were perpetrated by people from Saudi Arabia. A country Trump does business with, and has left off the list of banned countries
Trump was in Saudi just this week, literally bowing down before the Muslim fundamentalist Saudi king. Turns out Trump was too pussy to say "radical Islamic terrorism" out loud after all.
Quote:
Also :lol: @
Quote:
unsuspecting terrorist
:giggle: I bet that guy has scrupulous motives.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-28-2017), The Man (05-27-2017)
  #7224  
Old 05-27-2017, 12:13 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Keep trying to convince yourself chuck, but anyone who reads your garbage can see you're an imposter.
I will let the readers decide that for themselves, peacegirl.
Quote:
Goodbye chuck. :wave:
:wave: Goodbye again, forever, peacegirl!

P.S. Thou shall not blame, peacegirl. Thou shall not blame.
Of course I will blame you. You are striking a first blow which justifies my reaction. Anyone can take a bunch of sentences out of an entire book and call them cliches. You can twist anything to suit your purposes, and turn it into what it's not. You could do that with any famous work if that is your intention. Your intention here is not to understand. It's to condemn. There is no way with your better than thou attitude you will ever understand this work. You are a fraud.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7225  
Old 05-27-2017, 12:23 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCXLVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Keep trying to convince yourself chuck, but anyone who reads your garbage can see you're an imposter.
I will let the readers decide that for themselves, peacegirl.
Quote:
Goodbye chuck. :wave:
:wave: Goodbye again, forever, peacegirl!

P.S. Thou shall not blame, peacegirl. Thou shall not blame.
Of course I will blame you. You are striking a first blow which justifies my reaction. Anyone can take a bunch of sentences out of an entire book and call them cliches. You can twist anything to suit your purposes, and turn it into what it's not. You could do that with any famous work if that is your intention. Your intention here is not to understand. It's to condemn. There is no way with your better than thou attitude you will ever understand this work. You are a fraud.
:wave: Hello, peacegirl!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-28-2017), The Man (05-27-2017)
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.29341 seconds with 14 queries