Old 02-27-2018, 11:19 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Default Pantheon

The graphic novel Pantheon is about to go live. It is by the artist and writer and philosophy graduate Awet Moges (just another deaf Eritrean-American immigrant, as he describes himself. He used to post here, years ago.) Also by me (editor and contributing writer) and all this was pulled together by Scott Thorson (who used to post here as well.) Awet, me, Scott and Pantheon will be at the Emerald City Comic Con this Thursday through Sunday at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. If anyone here is in the nabe, show up and I’ll buy you one of Seattle’s magnficent craft brews! :unrevel::wave:
Thanks, from:
lisarea (02-27-2018), Pan Narrans (02-27-2018), specious_reasons (02-28-2018), The Lone Ranger (02-28-2018), The Man (02-28-2018), viscousmemories (03-02-2018), Watser? (02-27-2018)
Old 02-28-2018, 12:09 AM
mesospheric bore

Default Re: Pantheon

Looks interesting! Congrats to you all.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:11 AM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
The graphic novel Pantheon is about to go live. It is by the artist and writer and philosophy graduate Awet Moges (just another deaf Eritrean-American immigrant, as he describes himself. He used to post here, years ago.) Also by me (editor and contributing writer) and all this was pulled together by Scott Thorson (who used to post here as well.) Awet, me, Scott and Pantheon will be at the Emerald City Comic Con this Thursday through Sunday at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. If anyone here is in the nabe, show up and I’ll buy you one of Seattle’s magnficent craft brews! :unrevel::wave:
I'll be at ECCC on Sunday, will PM you...
Old 02-28-2018, 12:30 AM
Spiffiest wanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
:2thumbsup:

Do you like Seattle craft beer? :chin:
Old 03-01-2018, 10:29 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
:2thumbsup:

Do you like Seattle craft beer? :chin:
I haven't been a big beer drinker for a while, so I don't know the craft beers at all. :sadcheer:
Old 03-06-2018, 05:58 AM
Spiffiest wanger

We sold a bunch of books -- three different books, actually -- and I had the distinct pleasure of meeting specious_reasons and his wife and son. So a great time was had by all. :yup:

Fortunately, though the convention was on the fourth floor, there is actually a BIG park off the fourth floor, to which I took frequent recourse to escape WAY too many people for my taste. In the park I communed with the crows.
Thanks, from:
specious_reasons (03-06-2018)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature