Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 08-28-2009, 02:29 PM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: MXDXXXVI
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
Boring troll is boring :yawn:
Does your butt hurt?
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 08-28-2009, 02:31 PM
Dingfod's Avatar
Dingfod Dingfod is offline
Name Dropper
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In a Hole
Gender: Male
Posts: XLMMCCCI
Blog Entries: 21
Images: 92
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

I sold six corporations yesterday and bought eight more, tax free. So, kiss my arse, bottom 99%.
__________________
Sleep - the most beautiful experience in life - except drink.--W.C. Fields
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (08-29-2009), Contrapposto (04-23-2012), Stormlight (02-20-2010), The Man (02-20-2010)
  #53  
Old 08-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Naru's Avatar
Naru Naru is offline
Strabismic Ungulate
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: college
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCMXXXVII
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
Boring troll is boring :yawn:
Does your butt hurt?
Let me guess: you own the company that makes Preparation H?
__________________
:cookiemonster:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Adam (08-28-2009), ChuckF (08-28-2009), chunksmediocrites (08-29-2009), Clutch Munny (08-28-2009), Contrapposto (04-23-2012), livius drusus (08-28-2009), Nullifidian (08-29-2009), Sauron (03-21-2010), Stormlight (02-20-2010), The Man (02-20-2010), Watser? (08-28-2009)
  #54  
Old 08-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Zehava's Avatar
Zehava Zehava is offline
SOS! Help! This ship is going down!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sandy, Oregon
Gender: Male
Posts: MMDCCXV
Blog Entries: 1
Images: 148
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
Boring troll is boring :yawn:
Does your butt hurt?
Let me guess: you own the company that makes Preparation H?
Or anal lube.
__________________
The best way to make America great is to lower the standards!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
The Man (02-20-2010)
  #55  
Old 08-29-2009, 03:50 AM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: MXDXXXVI
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Obama stealing from the poor to give to the rich, and all you can come up with is elementary insults?


:sadcheer:
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 08-29-2009, 04:04 AM
Naru's Avatar
Naru Naru is offline
Strabismic Ungulate
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: college
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCMXXXVII
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Obama stealing from the poor to give to the rich, and all you can come up with is elementary insults?


:sadcheer:

:winesnob:
__________________
:cookiemonster:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Adam (08-31-2009), ChuckF (08-29-2009), chunksmediocrites (08-29-2009), Nullifidian (08-29-2009), Sauron (03-21-2010), The Man (02-20-2010), Watser? (08-29-2009)
  #57  
Old 08-29-2009, 04:08 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Obama stealing from the poor to give to the rich, and all you can come up with is elementary insults?


:sadcheer:

:capitalistpig:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Adam (08-31-2009), Crumb (08-31-2009), Nullifidian (08-29-2009), Qingdai (08-29-2009), Sauron (03-21-2010), The Man (02-20-2010), Watser? (08-29-2009)
  #58  
Old 08-29-2009, 05:35 AM
Jug Pilot's Avatar
Jug Pilot Jug Pilot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: DCCCLXII
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
Boring troll is boring :yawn:
Does your butt hurt?
Let me guess: you own the company that makes Preparation H?
I had 20 on a company that makes exlax since the end product better describes his posts. :D
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 08-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: MXDXXXVI
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Obama stealing from the poor to give to the rich, and all you can come up with is elementary insults?


:sadcheer:

:capitalistpig:

I started all the corporations, I did not buy them.
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 08-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Naru's Avatar
Naru Naru is offline
Strabismic Ungulate
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: college
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCMXXXVII
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Obama stealing from the poor to give to the rich, and all you can come up with is elementary insults?


:sadcheer:

:capitalistpig:

I started all the corporations, I did not buy them.
Don't get all butthurt on me.
__________________
:cookiemonster:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (08-30-2009), The Man (02-20-2010)
  #61  
Old 08-29-2009, 03:29 PM
Kael's Avatar
Kael Kael is offline
the internet says I'm right
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western U.S.
Gender: Male
Posts: VMCCCXVI
Blog Entries: 11
Images: 23
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Obama stealing from the poor to give to the rich, and all you can come up with is elementary insults?


:sadcheer:

:capitalistpig:

I started all the corporations, I did not buy them.
Oh, so you mean you didn't just take advantage of the corrupt corporate system for a good investment, but started from day one with the intention of capitalizing on this corrupt system, which you claim you wish didn't exist.

You, sir, are a true Capitalist, never letting your personal values get in the way of making a few bucks.
__________________
For Science!
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (08-30-2009), LadyShea (01-28-2014), Nullifidian (08-29-2009), The Man (02-20-2010)
  #62  
Old 08-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: MXDXXXVI
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kael View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Obama stealing from the poor to give to the rich, and all you can come up with is elementary insults?


:sadcheer:

:capitalistpig:

I started all the corporations, I did not buy them.
Oh, so you mean you didn't just take advantage of the corrupt corporate system for a good investment, but started from day one with the intention of capitalizing on this corrupt system, which you claim you wish didn't exist.

You, sir, are a true Capitalist, never letting your personal values get in the way of making a few bucks.

Your logic makes no sense.

By your flawed logic anyone that disagrees with any government policy should refuse to pay any taxes.
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 08-29-2009, 04:31 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Obama stealing from the poor to give to the rich, and all you can come up with is elementary insults?


:sadcheer:

:capitalistpig:

I started all the corporations, I did not buy them.
lol litte person itt
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 08-30-2009, 05:40 AM
Sauron's Avatar
Sauron Sauron is offline
Dark Lord, on the Dark Throne
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: VDCCLXXXVII
Images: 157
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kael View Post
You, sir, are a true Capitalist, never letting your personal values get in the way of making a few bucks.
You give him far too much credit. You assume he had personal values in the first place.
__________________
In the land of Mordor, where the shadows lie...:sauron:
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 08-30-2009, 06:34 AM
Kael's Avatar
Kael Kael is offline
the internet says I'm right
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western U.S.
Gender: Male
Posts: VMCCCXVI
Blog Entries: 11
Images: 23
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
By your flawed logic anyone that disagrees with any government policy should refuse to pay any taxes.
I'm not seeing where you get that from. What I see is you capitalizing on a system, corporations, you personally have described as corrupt, and have stated that you would prefer it did not exist.

Could you not have run a successful business without making them corporations? Lots of people do. Instead you chose a route that goes against values you have professed, and I can only imagine this was done because you would make more money at the head of a corporation than a regular business, and with less risk if things went south too.

In other words, you utilized a system you think is wrong for your own profit. As I said, a true capitalist.

The only way I can see any analogy to taxes would be to accept a tax credit for something you believe people shouldn't receive a tax credit for. Kind of a flimsy analogy, but I'm trying to give you the benefit of a doubt.
__________________
For Science!
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (08-30-2009), Nullifidian (08-30-2009), The Man (02-20-2010), Watser? (08-30-2009)
  #66  
Old 08-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: MXDXXXVI
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kael View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
By your flawed logic anyone that disagrees with any government policy should refuse to pay any taxes.
I'm not seeing where you get that from. What I see is you capitalizing on a system, corporations, you personally have described as corrupt, and have stated that you would prefer it did not exist.
You did it again.

You are intentionally misconstruing what I said.
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 08-30-2009, 04:53 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

:ohnoes:
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 10-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Jug Pilot's Avatar
Jug Pilot Jug Pilot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: DCCCLXII
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Firedoglake Ľ Concern Trolling from NYTís Spokesman for The Rich

Quote:
Apparently Paul Sullivan, the New York Times Rich People Beat reporter who wrote about the problems of the super-rich a couple of weeks ago, wasnít prepared for the waves of derision I predicted here. Heís written another column expressing sorrow that ordinary people not only donít care about the problems of the super-rich, they are downright angry.

Quote:
The vehemence in these e-mail messages made me wonder why so many people were furious at those who had more than they did. And why are the rich shouldering the blame for a collective run of bad decision-making? After all, many of the rich got there through hard work. And plenty of not-so-rich people bought homes, cars and electronics they could not afford and then defaulted on the debt, contributing to the crash last year.
Let me explain, Mr. Sullivan. No one is angry at anyone because they are wealthy. People are angry because of the damage the rich and their minions on Wall Street and K Street and in the Bush White House have inflicted on the political and economic system. These people changed the system to increase their profit at the expense of the dreams of average Americans.

They werenít satisfied with the normal returns from the ordinary business of the country, new businesses, new processes, education and growth for the benefit of all of us. No. They gutted the regulatory structures and the tax system, reaping a huge unearned windfall. They took the capital accumulated in their hands from the sweat of the workers and invested it in other countries, putting millions out of work. They changed the rules to let them import educated foreigners to drive down the wages of middle class Americans. They took all the profits themselves, increasing wealth inequality to pre-Depression levels, as this infuriating chart shows. They left nothing for the workers and the middle class. Anger is the least they can expect.
Like I said, 1939 progressive income tax worked once and needs to make a comeback with no changes.
__________________
Beware the Plutocrat Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
29th scroll, 6th verse
the Lawgiver
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Caligulette (10-19-2009), chunksmediocrites (10-19-2009), freemonkey (10-19-2009), Pan Narrans (10-19-2009), The Man (02-20-2010), Watser? (10-19-2009)
  #69  
Old 02-20-2010, 09:15 PM
Jug Pilot's Avatar
Jug Pilot Jug Pilot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: DCCCLXII
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

A Look at the Tax Returns of the Top 400 Taxpayers - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Quote:
The top 400 U.S. individual taxpayers got 1.59% of the nation’s household income in 2007, according to their tax returns, three times the slice they got in the 1990s, according to the Internal Revenue Service. They paid 2.05% of all individual income taxes in that year.

In its annual update of the taxes paid by the 400 best-off taxpayers, who aren’t identified, the IRS also said that only 220 of the top 400 were in the top marginal tax bracket. The 400 best-off taxpayers paid an average tax rate of 16.6%, lower than in any year since the IRS began making the reports in 1992.

To make the top 400, a taxpayer had to have income of more than $138.8 million. As a group, the top 400 reported $137.9 billion in income, and paid $22.9 billion in federal income taxes.

About 81.3% of the income of the top 400 households came in the form of capital gains, dividends or interest, the IRS data show. Only 6.5% came in the form of salaries and wages.

Over the past 16 tax years 3,472 different taxpayers showed up in the top 400 at least once. Of these taxpayers, a little
more than 27% appear more than once. In any given year, about 40% percent of the top-400 returns were filed by taxpayers who weren’t in that exclusive club in any of the 15 years .

In all, the IRS received nearly 143 million individual tax returns for 2007, the year that ended with the onset of the worst recession in decades.
__________________
Beware the Plutocrat Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
29th scroll, 6th verse
the Lawgiver
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Adam (02-22-2010), Anastasia Beaverhausen (02-21-2010), Caligulette (02-21-2010), chunksmediocrites (02-22-2010), Clutch Munny (02-20-2010), freemonkey (03-14-2010), Kael (02-21-2010), Nullifidian (02-21-2010), The Man (02-20-2010), Zehava (02-22-2010)
  #70  
Old 03-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: MXDXXXVI
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jug Pilot View Post
A Look at the Tax Returns of the Top 400 Taxpayers - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Quote:
The top 400 U.S. individual taxpayers got 1.59% of the nationís household income in 2007, according to their tax returns, three times the slice they got in the 1990s, according to the Internal Revenue Service. They paid 2.05% of all individual income taxes in that year.

In its annual update of the taxes paid by the 400 best-off taxpayers, who arenít identified, the IRS also said that only 220 of the top 400 were in the top marginal tax bracket. The 400 best-off taxpayers paid an average tax rate of 16.6%, lower than in any year since the IRS began making the reports in 1992.

To make the top 400, a taxpayer had to have income of more than $138.8 million. As a group, the top 400 reported $137.9 billion in income, and paid $22.9 billion in federal income taxes.

About 81.3% of the income of the top 400 households came in the form of capital gains, dividends or interest, the IRS data show. Only 6.5% came in the form of salaries and wages.

Over the past 16 tax years 3,472 different taxpayers showed up in the top 400 at least once. Of these taxpayers, a little
more than 27% appear more than once. In any given year, about 40% percent of the top-400 returns were filed by taxpayers who werenít in that exclusive club in any of the 15 years .

In all, the IRS received nearly 143 million individual tax returns for 2007, the year that ended with the onset of the worst recession in decades.

That is because every time you ask for tax increases on the rich, they tax the working class.

Thus anyone asking for tax increases on the rich is in reality asking for their own taxes to be increased.
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 03-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: MXDXXXVI
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jug Pilot View Post

Like I said, 1939 progressive income tax worked once and needs to make a comeback with no changes.
Then would cause a dramatic reduction in tax revenue, where would government get the money it now spends?
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 03-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Jug Pilot's Avatar
Jug Pilot Jug Pilot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: DCCCLXII
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jug Pilot View Post
A Look at the Tax Returns of the Top 400 Taxpayers - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Quote:
The top 400 U.S. individual taxpayers got 1.59% of the nationís household income in 2007, according to their tax returns, three times the slice they got in the 1990s, according to the Internal Revenue Service. They paid 2.05% of all individual income taxes in that year.

In its annual update of the taxes paid by the 400 best-off taxpayers, who arenít identified, the IRS also said that only 220 of the top 400 were in the top marginal tax bracket. The 400 best-off taxpayers paid an average tax rate of 16.6%, lower than in any year since the IRS began making the reports in 1992.

To make the top 400, a taxpayer had to have income of more than $138.8 million. As a group, the top 400 reported $137.9 billion in income, and paid $22.9 billion in federal income taxes.

About 81.3% of the income of the top 400 households came in the form of capital gains, dividends or interest, the IRS data show. Only 6.5% came in the form of salaries and wages.

Over the past 16 tax years 3,472 different taxpayers showed up in the top 400 at least once. Of these taxpayers, a little
more than 27% appear more than once. In any given year, about 40% percent of the top-400 returns were filed by taxpayers who werenít in that exclusive club in any of the 15 years .

In all, the IRS received nearly 143 million individual tax returns for 2007, the year that ended with the onset of the worst recession in decades.

That is because every time you ask for tax increases on the rich, they tax the working class.

Thus anyone asking for tax increases on the rich is in reality asking for their own taxes to be increased.
Who is they?
__________________
Beware the Plutocrat Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
29th scroll, 6th verse
the Lawgiver
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 03-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Jerome's Avatar
Jerome Jerome is offline
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: MXDXXXVI
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jug Pilot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
That is because every time you ask for tax increases on the rich, they tax the working class.

Thus anyone asking for tax increases on the rich is in reality asking for their own taxes to be increased.
Who is they?
The sentence structure is clear.

Those that are asked to tax the rich.
__________________
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. ... The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 03-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Jug Pilot's Avatar
Jug Pilot Jug Pilot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: DCCCLXII
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
That is because every time you ask for tax increases on the rich, they tax the working class.
Who is they?
__________________
Beware the Plutocrat Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
29th scroll, 6th verse
the Lawgiver
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 03-15-2010, 03:46 AM
The Man's Avatar
The Man The Man is offline
2,865,075
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: MVLXXIX
Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Then would cause a dramatic reduction in tax revenue, where would government get the money it now spends?
And your evidence for this unfounded assertion comes from where exactly? Oh right, you don't have any.
__________________


ďAll for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.Ē -Adam Smith

ďIf you took the most ardent revolutionary, vested him in absolute power, within a year he would be worse than the Tsar himself.Ē -Mikhail Bakunin

FGlast.fmsoundcloud
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.61480 seconds with 14 queries