#50851  
Old 03-17-2017, 06:03 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCCLII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Stroehrn Hawkins
:giggle:
OMG, is this misspelling due to my iPhone all you can laugh at? People, this a sign of desperation when a person knows he has been shown up in the most embarrassing way!
No. We have lots more to laugh at, peacegirl. :nod:
It's all about who gets the last laugh! And trust me, it's not going to be you!! :biglaugh:

http://www.declineandfallofallevil.o...ern-thought-2/
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #50852  
Old 03-17-2017, 06:42 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMLII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The truth will come out.
Here is yet another accidentally true statement from peacegirl. Given the near universal recognition of the mathematical, scientific and undeniable truth that ChuckF is the True Steward of the Authentic Text, the truth cannot help but come out in spite of peacegirl's efforts to bury it under a mountain of corruption, incompetence, sloth and resentment.

peacegirl's lack of honesty out of complete context is noted (which she has done because she can't be truthful or she would be tarred and feathered eventually). It's going to hurt her credibility, but I guess her knowkedge of criminal law exempts her from any kind if prosecution. She needs to be sued and put in front of a judge for falsely using the system for her gain. peacegirl is not exempt from punishment. She is a criminal! According to her egotistical beliefs, she is above the law and the stupid people who couldn't get away with their crimes are depending on her to get them off the hook. Mark my words, she will get due process even if it takes years to resolve her misconduct, but she will pay one day unless God ( the God she hates) takes pity on her soul.

Beyond the Framework of Modern Thought - Decline and Fall of All Evil
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), ChuckF (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
  #50853  
Old 03-17-2017, 06:58 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCCLII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The truth will come out.
Here is yet another accidentally true statement from peacegirl. Given the near universal recognition of the mathematical, scientific and undeniable truth that ChuckF is the True Steward of the Authentic Text, the truth cannot help but come out in spite of peacegirl's efforts to bury it under a mountain of corruption, incompetence, sloth and resentment.

peacegirl's lack of honesty out of complete context is noted (which she has done because she can't be truthful or she would be tarred and feathered eventually). It's going to hurt her credibility, but I guess her knowkedge of criminal law exempts her from any kind if prosecution. She needs to be sued and put in front of a judge for falsely using the system for her gain. peacegirl is not exempt from punishment. She is a criminal! According to her egotistical beliefs, she is above the law and the stupid people who couldn't get away with their crimes are depending on her to get them off the hook. Mark my words, she will get due process even if it takes years to resolve her misconduct, but she will pay one day unless God ( the God she hates) takes pity on her soul.

Beyond the Framework of Modern Thought - Decline and Fall of All Evil
Unbelievable. :sad:

Beyond the Framework of Modern Thought - Decline and Fall of All Evil
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 03-18-2017 at 01:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #50854  
Old 03-17-2017, 07:01 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCXLVII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
5 points for each mention of "Einstien", "Hawkins" or "Feynmann".
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html

:yup:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), ChuckF (03-17-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
  #50855  
Old 03-17-2017, 07:42 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMLII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

It's amazing how many items on that list apply fully to the antics of everyone's favorite public funds thieving layabout. :yup:
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), But (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
  #50856  
Old 03-17-2017, 08:03 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDXXIII
Images: 2
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Alblort Einstien was right!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), But (03-17-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017), Vivisectus (03-20-2017)
  #50857  
Old 03-17-2017, 08:07 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMLII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

I'm more of a Rycherb Fienmen guy myself, but yes, I agree about ol' Alblort.

Beyond the Framework of Modern Thought - Decline and Fall of All Evil
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), But (03-17-2017), ChuckF (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017), Vivisectus (03-20-2017)
  #50858  
Old 03-17-2017, 08:36 PM
Florence Jellem's Avatar
Florence Jellem Florence Jellem is offline
Mayor of Mayonnaise
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: CDVI
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Liars in Wolfís Clothing (This is the Game of Law)
By Florence Jellem, poetess

The truth will come out.
The lies of Chuck and Maturin
Will be seen for what they are.
They will lose because
They are liars in wolf's clothing.

They are liars in wolf's clothing.
This is the game of law.
But when it infiltrates on truth
Itís gone too far.
This forum is academia at its worst.

Does anyone like bratwurst?
See through the veils (his lies)
That have corrupted this thread.
This whole discourse is so very sad
Because the loudest wins.

Because the loudest wins.
And thatís OK.
Itís the same old strategy
That comes into play
In order to save face.

In order to save face.
Anything that is said which shows these people up
Will immediately be scoffed at
And used for lulz. Thatís how the powerful
Get their daily accolades.

Their daily accolades.
__________________
:sammich: :sammich: :sammich:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), But (03-17-2017), ChuckF (03-17-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
  #50859  
Old 03-17-2017, 08:50 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMLII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

bratwurst and daily accolades

:homdrool:
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
  #50860  
Old 03-17-2017, 09:06 PM
Florence Jellem's Avatar
Florence Jellem Florence Jellem is offline
Mayor of Mayonnaise
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: CDVI
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Haiku by Flo

Trust their motives? Not
With a ten-foot pole. They are
Liars. Wolfís clothing.

We see when we see.
Efference encomium.
I am totes crazy.

Beyond the framework
Of modern thought. Decline and
Fall of all evil.

View from the mountain
Top. Scoffed at and used for lulz.
Daily accolades.

It's all about who
Gets the last laugh. And trust me,
It will not be you.

At the eye at once:
Molecules of light. I
Am a nincompoop.
__________________
:sammich: :sammich: :sammich:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), ChuckF (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
  #50861  
Old 03-17-2017, 10:56 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDXXIII
Images: 2
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Maturin, since I am exempt from prosecution because of my knowledge of criminal law, can you defend me in a suit brought against me for falsely using the system for my gain? I understand that I will get due process even if it takes years to resolve my misconduct.

If you give me no counsel I will pay you no fee.
Just so I know exactly what we're up against, you didn't sign any consent forms, did you? Cuz if you did, then you're well and truly boned. You'll be sent to your corner and/or booked for insubordination. :sadcheer:
No, I didn't sign any consent forms, because of how I would have accepted all potential risks except clear negligence. I was thinking ahead to cross-examination (when the plaintiff grills the defendant to cause reasonable doubt after the defense had its turn).

Do you think that the plaintiff will be able to provide evidence of his innocence in this civil case?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017), Vivisectus (03-20-2017)
  #50862  
Old 03-17-2017, 11:40 PM
Spacemonkey's Avatar
Spacemonkey Spacemonkey is offline
I'll be benched for a week if I keep these shenanigans up.
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: VMCXXVII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemonkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You are misusing the word because I have never had an intent to deceive anyone.
Do you have an alternative word we could use for deliberately posting falsehoods even while knowing that they will never deceive anyone?

And while you're in an apologetic mood, are you going to apologize to me for accusing me of twisting Lessans words when all I did was repost your exact words verbatim?
Bump.
__________________
video meliora proboque, deteriora sequor
Reply With Quote
  #50863  
Old 03-17-2017, 11:45 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMLII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
No, I didn't sign any consent forms, because of how I would have accepted all potential risks except clear negligence.
Smart man! The time-honored precept that by signing a consent form you would have accepted all potential risks except clear negligence is every bit as incontestable in Anglo-American jurisprudence as the precepts that the FDA mandates vaccine use and a taxpayer may remove the President of the United States for refusal to allow proof before 12 top ranking scientists, not political scientists, that his failure to faithfully execute his oath of office by investigating this discovery is a crime of the greatest magnitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Do you think that the plaintiff will be able to provide evidence of his innocence in this civil case?
:yup:

I am sure of that as I am of the precept that defamation consists of saying nasty stuff about people just because you disagree with them.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), But (03-18-2017), ChuckF (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017), Vivisectus (03-20-2017)
  #50864  
Old 03-18-2017, 12:08 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDXXIII
Images: 2
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Being online with Maturin rules him out as your defender. You should know this. Thank goodness this part of the law is in place to prevent the powerful to take advantage of the system. You may have to go to jail Chuck. I'm sure you will have lots of time to think about your crookedness but I'm sure your cronies in crime will write to you and keep you company. :smile:
peacegirl, I'm not surprised that you would want to imprison me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, so you could hawk your $41.00 Corrupted Text with total impunity. After all, it's not uncommon for usurpers to do just that - imprison the legitimate heir! (It is a bit late for that now, as our millions of listeners know that I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, and can engage in our discussion in the private forums here at :ff:) I do not blame you for this, peacegirl, though it is a hurt, because I allow for the source.

However, peacegirl, merely being jailed would not cause me to cease to be the True Steward of the Authentic Text, any more than it would stop 3 being to 6 as 4 is to 8! Indeed, in jail I would have a great deal more time to devote to cutting away the cancer of your Corrupted Text, and bringing the True Exegesis of the Authentic Text to light. It's like how Lenin and Gandhi did much of their best writing from jail.

I mean, just imagine - peacegirl, consider how busy you are with...whatever it is you do during the day while other people are at work, I guess. I wouldn't even have that much to do! As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I could really bring the Author's words that you have so long suppressed to a world in need, and finally bring about the promised Golden Age!

Slightly different topic: You guys, all this hot legal talk has led me to sketch out a grand idea for my 7th anniversary gift to this thread. It will take a little bit of legwork, but I think it could be fun if it works out.

Last edited by ChuckF; 03-18-2017 at 12:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017), Vivisectus (03-20-2017)
  #50865  
Old 03-18-2017, 01:53 AM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMLII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
It's like how Lenin and Gandhi did much of their best writing from jail.
As did Hitler, who many of peacegirl's most trusted sources admire greatly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I could really bring the Author's words that you have so long suppressed to a world in need, and finally bring about the promised Golden Age!
This, o much-beloved lurkers, is what True Stewardship is all about. By contrast, True Stewardship does not involve disturbingly excessive alcohol consumption, theft of public funds, squabbling with strangers on the internet about how the eyes aren't sense organs, citing Holocaust deniers and Sandy Hook truthers as unassailable authorites, or any of the other behaviors displayed by everyone's favorite elderly, cognitively impaired rage monkey.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), But (03-18-2017), ChuckF (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017), Vivisectus (03-20-2017)
  #50866  
Old 03-18-2017, 02:38 AM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
elderly, cognitively impaired rage monkey.
Someone should really grab this as a User Title.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (03-18-2017)
  #50867  
Old 03-18-2017, 02:42 AM
Angakuk's Avatar
Angakuk Angakuk is offline
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCCLXXXIII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Be our guest.
__________________
Old Pain In The Ass says: I am on a mission from God to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable; to bring faith to the doubtful and doubt to the faithful. :shakebible:
Reply With Quote
  #50868  
Old 03-18-2017, 03:01 AM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Be our guest.
I've already got one that I like.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
  #50869  
Old 03-18-2017, 02:57 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDXXIII
Images: 2
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You're playing so many games I don't think you can even remember the conversation.
Of course I remember the conversation, peacegirl. Anyone can read it right here. You told me that you hate me, and just because I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text.

This was a hurt to me, peacegirl, but I do not blame you, even though you struck the first blow, because I allow for the source.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-19-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
  #50870  
Old 03-18-2017, 03:08 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCCLII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You're playing so many games I don't think you can even remember the conversation.
Of course I remember the conversation, peacegirl. Anyone can read it right here. You told me that you hate me, and just because I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text.

This was a hurt to me, peacegirl, but I do not blame you, even though you struck the first blow, because I allow for the source.
Who are you fooling? You have continually goofed on me for your satisfaction because you don't believe this is a discovery. You have used this to hurt me. You have struck the first blow. I dislike what you have done to desecrate this work. I can't even read your posts without feeling nauseous due to the misinterpretations and outright lies that you have perpetrated. You are a mean soul.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #50871  
Old 03-18-2017, 03:11 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDXXIII
Images: 2
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You're playing so many games I don't think you can even remember the conversation.
Of course I remember the conversation, peacegirl. Anyone can read it right here. You told me that you hate me, and just because I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text.

This was a hurt to me, peacegirl, but I do not blame you, even though you struck the first blow, because I allow for the source.
Who are you fooling? You have continually goofed on me for your satisfaction because you don't believe this is a discovery. You have used this to hurt me. You have struck the first blow. I dislike what you have done to desecrate this work. I can't even read your posts without feeling nauseous due to the hurt to me you have caused.
peacegirl, if reading my posts causes you physical discomfort, I recommend that you utilize the ignore feature and stop reading my posts (as you have pretended to do in the past). Of course, this will not stop me being the undeniable, mathematical and scientific True Steward of the Authentic Text, or prevent me bringing the true exegesis of the Authentic Text to light, or stop anyone rejecting your Corrupted Text because it is Corrupt, but it may spare you the physical discomfort that you claim to experience.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-19-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017), Vivisectus (03-20-2017)
  #50872  
Old 03-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMLII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Of course, this will not stop me being the undeniable, mathematical and scientific True Steward of the Authentic Text, or prevent me bringing the true exegesis of the Authentic Text to light, or stop anyone rejecting your Corrupted Text because it is Corrupt . . . .
Admittedly, I am seeing things through the eyes of an Authentic Text novice, but it seems to me that peacegirl struck the first blow way back on March 15, 2011 when she brought her Corrupted Text here to :ff:, claiming it was the work of Seymour Lessans when in fact it bore little or no resemblance Lessans' work. The hurt peacegirl caused was immense. I mean, look at the thousands of hours wasted on peacegirl's "real time seeing" nonsense when Lessans wrote - correctly - that if God turned on the sun right now we'd see it eight minutes later.

Thank goodness you rescued the newborn infant of the Authentic Text from the public restroom toilet in which peacegirl tried to drown it. Because of your efforts, we are now beginning to understand the full extent of the harm inflicted upon us. Since we are still living in a free will environment, retaliation is 100% justified. :yup:
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-19-2017), ChuckF (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017), Vivisectus (03-20-2017)
  #50873  
Old 03-18-2017, 03:52 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDXXIII
Images: 2
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Of course, this will not stop me being the undeniable, mathematical and scientific True Steward of the Authentic Text, or prevent me bringing the true exegesis of the Authentic Text to light, or stop anyone rejecting your Corrupted Text because it is Corrupt . . . .
Admittedly, I am seeing things through the eyes of an Authentic Text novice, but it seems to me that peacegirl struck the first blow way back on March 15, 2011 when she brought her Corrupted Text here to :ff:, claiming it was the work of Seymour Lessans when in fact it bore little or no resemblance Lessans' work. The hurt peacegirl caused was immense. I mean, look at the thousands of hours wasted on peacegirl's "real time seeing" nonsense when Lessans wrote - correctly - that if God turned on the sun right now we'd see it eight minutes later.

Thank goodness you rescued the newborn infant of the Authentic Text from the public restroom toilet in which peacegirl tried to drown it. Because of your efforts, we are now beginning to understand the full extent of the harm inflicted upon us. Since we are still living in a free will environment, retaliation is 100% justified. :yup:
True enough, Citizen Doctor, true enough. For those at :ff: who spent years been held captive in the darkness of peacegirl's Corrupted Text and separated from the truths of the Authentic Text, you have astutely observed peacegirl's first blow.

As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I look back further to find the first blow, further back even that the first day that peacegirl set her Corrupting pen to paper to do violence to the Authentic Text. For me, peacegirl struck the first blow on that fateful day when she first abandoned the Authentic Text, relegating it to the closet to be forgotten and concealed. This was the day on which the long-held promise of the Golden Age was cast into darkness and locked away behind a door, the key to which was guarded by the dragon named the Corrupted Text.

All that remained between the promise of the Authentic Text and the darkness of Corruption was a single, flickering flame. peacegirl's relentless hawking of the Corrupted Text gave little reason to hope that this flame would cast much light. But then, just when it seemed that the darkness would fall, the flame grew bright, and I discovered the undeniable, scientific, and mathematical reality that I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text.1 So I slew the dragon and rescued the Authentic Text and brought it back to the world.

As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I cannot blame peacegirl for her Corrupted Text, because I allow for the source. But I must also strike back against the Corrupted Text, as is my nature.

I know it is what the Messiah wanted.

1Acknowledgement to Blackmun, J.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-19-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
  #50874  
Old 03-18-2017, 04:10 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCCLII
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You're playing so many games I don't think you can even remember the conversation.
Of course I remember the conversation, peacegirl. Anyone can read it right here. You told me that you hate me, and just because I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text.

This was a hurt to me, peacegirl, but I do not blame you, even though you struck the first blow, because I allow for the source.
Who are you fooling? You have continually goofed on me for your satisfaction because you don't believe this is a discovery. You have used this to hurt me. You have struck the first blow. I dislike what you have done to desecrate this work. I can't even read your posts without feeling nauseous due to the hurt to me you have caused.
peacegirl, if reading my posts causes you physical discomfort, I recommend that you utilize the ignore feature and stop reading my posts (as you have pretended to do in the past). Of course, this will not stop me being the undeniable, mathematical and scientific True Steward of the Authentic Text, or prevent me bringing the true exegesis of the Authentic Text to light, or stop anyone rejecting your Corrupted Text because it is Corrupt, but it may spare you the physical discomfort that you claim to experience.
I hope you talk this book up! Please do, but you are a fraud. You can try to convince yourself that you're doing my father a favor, but you're not, and you know it. The good news is whatever you do to try to embarrass me, joke at my father's expense (and mine) will backfire and one day come back to haunt you!
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #50875  
Old 03-18-2017, 04:22 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDXXIII
Images: 2
Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The good news is whatever you do to try to embarrass me, joke at my father's expense (and mine) will backfire and one day come back to haunt you!
peacegirl, as you frequently return to this theme of various things "coming back to haunt" someone, I am compelled of my own free will to ask the following:

Has it ever occurred to you that the past several months of this thread, wherein I assumed my undeniable, mathematical role as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, in fact represent your Corruption coming back to haunt you? I have unveiled so many of your lies, exposed one of your Corruptions after another. I have brought back the Authentic Text that you rejected and sough to consign to obscurity.

peacegirl, have you considered that what you are witnessing is your own Corrupted Text backfiring?

For you have sown the wind, peacegirl, and now you reap the whirlwind.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-19-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-19-2017), The Lone Ranger (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017), Vivisectus (03-20-2017)
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.37959 seconds with 14 queries