Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy

Old 06-22-2016, 01:30 AM
Always keep cool.

Default Re: Being transgender

[quote=catchthisdrift;1263214]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
We should always at all times connect with each other, and of course not with each other's face as it were, because a face says totally nothing !!

That is an expression using the face, the face itself says nothing of the person ShottleBop , just a mere face, you need a person inside to not look like a zombie , or even a bad actor with totally blanked eyes .
Awareness, I've tried to step away from my initial impressions of your philosophy, and look at it fresh.

If you interact with real people in your life the way you talk here about how to interact with people, I can't see how you can have any close relationships.

Quote:
While it may be true that a person's current facial expression or body language don't tell you whether they are a fundamentally good person, loving, or caring... they can tell you very much about what that person is feeling at that moment.
What has that got to with it , good or loving or caring catchthisdrift ?

If you can you can tell by her or his eyes what she is feeling........

blabbing away and not looking in the eyes, is just pretending to have contact....

And if you care about the person inside, who they are, their experience in this life, then you have to care about how they feel in that moment. The kindest most loving person you know could at a particular moment be experiencing intense grief.. sadness.. despair. THAT is the them they want others to know at that time.

I know this is a bit cliche - but cliche doesn't make something untrue - we are each the culmination of what we've experienced and felt up to this moment in our lives. You're right, there is a "me" inside. But the me in this moment has feelings about this moment, and something that happened last night, something that I know is supposed to happen later today. It's all influenced by my life before this moment.

A person't life experiences and feelings are absolutely part of who they are inside.
Quote:
And a person's physical characteristics absolutely have a profound effect on their life experiences and feelings. A black male who grew up in an inner city has a much different perspective than a white male who grew up in a middle class suburb. A person considered attractive in their culture has a different perspective than someone considered ugly.

How you are as a person is what people should go after, how you look means nothing , so being a woman or being a man does not one bit of a difference..

When i talk to transgender i talk to the person, which will come out , and it the person is just greater, a face not just right yet, does not scare me, even a face black does not scare me, i talk right through the skin , every one , because what some one feels is always right, it is always pure and always true, your ability to feel is in fact invincible.

How your brain thinks that is another story, but it does have to communicate with what you feel
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Old 06-22-2016, 01:40 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Quote:
Your identity is not male or female,
So far I see you declaring people male or female, if someone's identity isn't male or female maybe *you* should stop! Nah.
Somebody's identity just can not be male or female, that is insane.......

For example , somebody's opinion can not and never be male or female, it is your honest opinion........

How you are as a person,

what you love,
what you like,
what you love to do,
what you are good at,
what your peculiar characteristics are,
how you walk,( if it is natural )
how you talk, ( if it is natural )
these things make who you are......

When a writer writes a book a writer writes a book.........
When a pilot flies an aeroplane , a pilot flies an aeroplane.....
When somebody loves to cook ,somebody loves to cook....
When a singer sings a song , a singer sings a song......
When a president makes a speech a president makes a speech

Muslim or Christian, woman or man, black or white, these faces we are not allowed to see, you must try to get to know each and every individual.
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

Old 07-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Always keep cool.

For example , somebody's opinion can not and never be male or female, it is your honest opinion........

How you are as a person,

what you love,
what you like,
what you love to do,
what you are good at,

Muslim or Christian, woman or man, black or white, these faces we are not allowed to see, you must try to get to know each and every individual.

Last edited by Awareness; 07-11-2016 at 08:46 AM. Reason: the problem is , is that men are not allowed to have a purse, the image is ONLY AND ALWAYS woman and purse
Old 07-11-2016, 07:47 PM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

Try it in green, next.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Stephen Maturin (07-11-2016)
Old 07-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Born with memories,
hard disk of spiritual
flesh. Cuckoo clock chimes.

:cuckoo:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), ShottleBop (07-11-2016), Stephen Maturin (07-11-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 08:07 PM

Quote:

True, a particular opinion itself isn't male or female. But someone's identity certainly is male or female.

You don't get to decide what someone's identity is - who they are.

Quote:
How you are as a person,

what you love,
what you like,
what you love to do,
what you are good at,
Wow. The things on that list are incredibly superficial. So if I get better at something, or lose interest in something... or I stop liking someone, or start liking someone... things like that determine my identity... but how I feel about gender, how I feel about being male or female, is NOT part of my identity? I should pay attention to how you talk and walk, and what you love to do or not - I should consider those things when trying to understand who you are. But not how your innermost feelings, your heart, your intellect... whether those things cause you to feel male or female, those are irrelevant.

That is just SO wrong.

Quote:
Those things are true. I don't know what relevance they hold...

Quote:
But, according to you, what that person loves and does and believes in defines them. So, someone believes in Jesus Christ, and that belief plays a HUGE part in how they live their life, what they believe, what they think is good or bad, right or wrong, how it causes them to think about the world... none of that has anything to do with their identity....
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-13-2016), livius drusus (07-20-2016), The Man (07-12-2016)
Old 07-14-2016, 11:25 PM
Always keep cool.

[quote=catchthisdrift;1265500][quote=Awareness;1263250]

Quote:
But someone's identity certainly is male or female.
No, that is just poppy cocks !! Somebody's true identity is not male or female, somebody's identity is who is that person ! Somebody's identity is what kind of person is it..............it does matter if you piss standing or sitting down...............what matters is how are you as a person..

You don't get to decide what someone's identity is - who they are.

Nobody gets to decide that a body is someone, because someone can be everyone male or female........... A MALE BODY OR A FEMALE BODY IS NOTHING, it is just a body, it is who is in the body that matters.....

IF YOU JUST WANT TO BE A GENITAL THAT IS JUST PLAIN CRAZY !!

Quote:
How you are as a person,

what you love,
what you like,
what you love to do,
what you are good at,
Wow. The things on that list are incredibly superficial. So if I get better at something, or lose interest in something... or I stop liking someone, or start liking someone... things like that determine my identity... but how I feel about gender, how I feel about being male or female, is NOT part of my identity? I should pay attention to how you talk and walk, and what you love to do or not - I should consider those things when trying to understand who you are. But not how your innermost feelings, your heart, your intellect... whether those things cause you to feel male or female, those are irrelevant.

That is just SO wrong.

Quote:
Those things are true. I don't know what relevance they hold...

Quote:

Quote:
But, according to you, what that person loves and does and believes in defines them. So, someone believes in Jesus Christ, and that belief plays a HUGE part in how they live their life, what they believe, what they think is good or bad, right or wrong, how it causes them to think about the world... none of that has anything to do with their identity....

You just don't get it do you catchthisdrift? What you feel makes you, you don't think right or wrong, you know in your heart it is wrong, what Jesus teaches you already know.....

If you look in the mirror catchthisdrift you just can not see yourself, maybe you do not even know yourself if you just want to be male or female, because that is so damn crazy ......

All the choices that you make that makes you, because there are some in between only catchthisdrift chooses

Old 07-16-2016, 06:30 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Some old men, they are
their genitals. Plain crazy!
Call them Poppy Cocks.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-17-2016), livius drusus (07-20-2016), ShottleBop (07-16-2016), Stephen Maturin (08-19-2016), The Man (07-16-2016)
Old 07-23-2016, 02:00 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
Some old men, they are
their genitals. Plain crazy!
Call them Poppy Cocks.
INDEED BE YOUR HEART, INSTEAD BEING A PLAIN COCK OR A CUNT!!

SLICED UP MEAT WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

But you on the other hand are a peach !! You are great !! But now it is so hard to see YOU between all that bullshit jungle skin !!

Old 07-23-2016, 04:29 AM
Spiffiest wanger

Indeed, be your heart.
Do I dare to eat a peach?
Bullshit jungle skin.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-23-2016), ShottleBop (07-23-2016), The Man (07-23-2016)
Old 07-23-2016, 09:14 PM

Yes, just be your heart
And please wear your trousers rolled
Dog cat hippo cow
Thanks, from:
davidm (07-24-2016), Stephen Maturin (08-19-2016), The Man (07-24-2016)
Old 08-14-2016, 03:23 PM

Halachic Judaism recognized six genders?

God, as perceived by Judaism, may have been He/She:
Is God Transgender?
The Holy One, Blessed be S/He?: Cracking the Tetragrammaton | Lilith Magazine
Rabbi Cracks Secret To Pronunciation Of Divine Name - FailedMessiah.com
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (08-15-2016), livius drusus (08-15-2016), Stephen Maturin (08-19-2016), Stormlight (08-19-2016), The Man (08-14-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy