Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4301  
Old 06-01-2016, 06:40 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Anecdotes from parents who see their children day in and day out, know more than you think.
Like these brave parents who saw their child day in and day out, and, in their parental wisdom, knew better than to inject THEIR CHILD with toxic chemicals that can cause convulsions or brain damage, don't you agree, peacegirl?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-01-2016), chunksmediocrites (06-01-2016), Stephen Maturin (06-01-2016), The Man (06-03-2016), Vivisectus (06-01-2016)
  #4302  
Old 06-01-2016, 06:48 PM
davidm's Avatar
davidm davidm is offline
Condemned to wander the corridors of a drivel maze
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: VMMMDCCCVIII
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retard View Post

What a crock. So what you are saying is that it's statistically insignificant for babies to die right after vaccination. It's just a coincidence, right? You are brainwashed!
First of all, retard, how many babies have actually died right after vaccination? I'm guessing ... none! The people who claim that this happens are all liars, frauds, charlatans, dingbats and retards, just like you. That is why you like them: they are your kinda people.

But even if there are a few such cases, so what? We know you are a dullard, but are you really so stupid that you do not notice that in the vast majority of cases (all cases?) children do not die right after being vaccinated? What conclusion would a reasonable person draw from this fact?

Also, what about cases where children die right after drinking milk? After bathing? After going to sleep? Are drinking milk, bathing, and going to sleep the causes of these deaths?

You are such a fucking moron. You're the endlessly amusing Village Idiot of :ff:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-01-2016), chunksmediocrites (06-02-2016), Stormlight (06-02-2016), The Lone Ranger (06-01-2016), The Man (06-03-2016), thedoc (06-01-2016)
  #4303  
Old 06-01-2016, 06:48 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCXCVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
What a crock. So what you are saying is that it's statistically insignificant for babies to die right after vaccination. It's just a coincidence, right? You are brainwashed!
You have to compare how many die without the vaccine versus with the vaccine. The available evidence shows that there are fewer cases of SIDS among the vaccinated. Even you should be able to understand that there will inevitably be cases where people die shortly after getting a vaccine where it has absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-01-2016), chunksmediocrites (06-01-2016), Dragar (06-02-2016), Stormlight (06-02-2016), The Lone Ranger (06-01-2016), The Man (06-03-2016), thedoc (06-01-2016)
  #4304  
Old 06-01-2016, 06:53 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDLXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Anecdotes from parents who see their children day in and day out, know more than you think.
Like these brave parents who saw their child day in and day out, and, in their parental wisdom, knew better than to inject THEIR CHILD with toxic chemicals that can cause convulsions or brain damage, don't you agree, peacegirl?
This is not what we're arguing Chuck. A parent sees their child day in and day out, and can observe changes in personality, language, and general habits. If any of these things suddenly change, the parent is the best one to report these changes, especially if the child is acting out of character. What is the doctor's protocol when a parent walks into his office? He gets a history from the mother or father in order to help him with a clinical diagnosis.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #4305  
Old 06-01-2016, 07:04 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDLXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
What a crock. So what you are saying is that it's statistically insignificant for babies to die right after vaccination. It's just a coincidence, right? You are brainwashed!
You have to compare how many die without the vaccine versus with the vaccine. The available evidence shows that there are fewer cases of SIDS among the vaccinated.
The Sudden Death of Your Child After Vaccination May Be Written Off by Researchers, Here’s How…
baby-sleeping
Researchers rarely consider vaccines as the cause of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.


Around the world, medical authorities tell parents that vaccination has been proven not to cause SIDS, and sometimes they are even told that vaccination prevents SIDS. However, the studies that are used to justify these claims use research methods that do not adequately investigate the possibility that vaccination may actually increase the risk of SIDS in susceptible babies.

The Case-Control Method
A favourite method used by researchers who are looking at the relationship between vaccination and SIDS is the case-control method. Case-control studies compare babies who died with babies who did not die.

The researchers select a group of babies who died of SIDS within a particular geographical area, and these babies are called the cases. Each case is matched with two or three live babies who are called the controls. The vaccination history of the baby who has died is then compared with the vaccination histories of the two or three babies who have not died. Babies who have not received any vaccinations are excluded from the study.

In the case-control studies that have been published, researchers have found that when the live babies were at the age at which the case baby died, they had received more vaccine doses than those who had died. This leads the authors to conclude that vaccination does not cause SIDS, which is a happy conclusion for those who want to promote vaccination, but far from scientifically sound.

One problem with the case-control method is that it could be comparing fragile babies who are susceptible to dying from an immunological onslaught with tougher babies who can survive being injected with animal tissue, human tissue, peanut oil, attenuated germs, toxic metals, toxic chemicals, and genetically engineered yeast. Case-control studies can be useful for investigating something that is static at the time of death; for example, whether the baby was sucking a pacifier, or lying face down.

However, the effects of vaccination are not static; they are ongoing, and they are unknown. Case-control studies can also be useful if you take all the confounding factors into account, but in the case of vaccine susceptibility, no one yet knows what the confounding factors are. Controlling for factors that are known to increase the risk of SIDS does not mean that you are controlling for factors that increase the risk of SIDS from vaccination.


An Important Discovery
In the most recent case-control study, which was done in Germany, researchers found that the babies who died had had fewer vaccinations than the ones who were still alive, and that their vaccinations had been done later. [1]

The latter finding may be significant. Parents can be reluctant to turn up on time for vaccinations when they feel that their baby is unusually fragile, or when they know that vaccine reactions run in the family. Some parents who are not keen on vaccination eventually comply because of the extreme pressure that is put on them, but they do it later than at the prescribed time.

Interestingly, the researchers did find a statistically significantly higher rate of developmental problems, hospital admissions and special investigations, like x-rays or electrocardiograms, in the SIDS babies compared to the live babies. [2] This discovery might mean that the babies with these problems, who were only 22 percent of the SIDS babies, were more susceptible to dying unexpectedly, and that vaccination played no role in their deaths.

Alternatively, it might mean that these babies were susceptible to an unknown effect of vaccination, and that vaccination killed them. A different study design would need to be used to ascertain whether vaccination played a part in the deaths of this 22 percent. The fact that these babies had had fewer doses of vaccine than the live babies with whom they were compared does not mean that they were not pushed over the edge by the vaccines that entered their bodies.

Metabolic Disorders
There has been some consideration of the role that metabolic disorders might play in making children susceptible to adverse reactions from vaccination, but while the possible relationship to SIDS has been considered by one group of doctors, there has not been an actual study. There are many types of metabolic disorders, but each one occurs in only a few children.

In 2010, a group of doctors published an article in which they considered the possibility that some children who were born with metabolic disorders may have died from the whole-cell whooping cough vaccine. The doctors paid special attention to a metabolic disorder called medium-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency.

After considering the biological pathways in children with medium-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency, the doctors concluded that one third of the babies who were born with this disorder, and who were also injected with the whole-cell whooping cough vaccine, could have died from resultant low blood sugar. [3] Because medium-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency is very rare, this amounted to only 39 babies per year in the USA.

The consideration of medium-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency was only done seven decades after the whole-cell whooping cough vaccine was introduced. There are more than four hundred metabolic disorders that need to be considered and studied. There may be other types of vulnerability apart from metabolic disorders that make babies susceptible to dying quietly from vaccination. Case-control studies are unable to detect deaths that occur because of individual susceptibility.

Long ago, I mentioned to a pediatrician who publishes articles about SIDS that I considered case-control studies to be an inadequate way of testing whether vaccination increases the risk of SIDS. He replied, “That’s the way it has always been done.”

Valentina A. Soldatenkova is a mathematician and physicist who has also expressed the opinion that case-control studies are inadequate for assessing the relationship between vaccination and SIDS. In her published critique of the existing case-control studies, she criticises the study designs employed and statistical methods used by researchers to conclude that there is no relationship between vaccination and SIDS. [4]

The Institute of Medicine in the USA has the job of publishing complicated whitewashes about vaccine side effects, and they, of course, have done exactly that in regard to the question of whether vaccination may cause some cases of SIDS. Their lengthy report on the existing studies concludes that “the evidence does not support a causal link” between vaccination and SIDS.

Soldatenkova says that their report should have stated that “the evidence is inadequate to accept or reject a causal relation between SIDS and vaccines.” [4]

Temporal Studies

cont. at: The Sudden Death of Your Child After Vaccination May Be Written Off by Researchers, Here‚€™s How‚€¶ | VacTruth.com


Quote:
Originally Posted by But
Even you should be able to understand that there will inevitably be cases where people die shortly after getting a vaccine where it has absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine.
I think that would be a very rare case but, of course, it could happen. A causal relationship is more likely and until we know more, every parent should be aware of the risk.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #4306  
Old 06-01-2016, 07:05 PM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
What is the doctor's protocol when a parent walks into his office? He gets a history from the mother or father in order to help him with a clinical diagnosis.
Sometimes a parent lies. What did Seymour's mother do, she lied to the doctor, made up some symptoms, the doctor prescribed some medication based on those fake symptoms, and then your grandmother flushed them down the drain because there were no symptoms. She did this on the excuse of giving the doctor and pharmacists some work when actually she was keeping the doctor away from real sick people and the pharmacist medication away from people who really needed them, it's in the book. You and your father learned to be dishonest a long time ago, and you've only gotten better at it.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-01-2016), But (06-01-2016), The Lone Ranger (06-01-2016), The Man (06-03-2016)
  #4307  
Old 06-01-2016, 07:06 PM
Angakuk's Avatar
Angakuk Angakuk is offline
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCCLXXXIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Parents whose children would be very will without insulin would want to get this medicine even if there were warnings that if used improperly a child could have serious side-effects. What other choice would a parent have in this kind of situation?
They could exercise their due diligence and research alternative therapies for diabetes. Just like these parents did. It seems like it worked out well for them. They fixed their kid so that he wouldn't need insulin.

These parents obviously did not understand the necessity of this hormone. They were ignorant (they didn't purposely kill their child) and I'm sure they are suffering. Punishment has no place in this situation. What good would that do?
As usual you have missed the point entirely. These were concerned parents who wanted the best for their child. They did their due diligence and carefully researched the alternatives to insulin therapy. Just as you are recommending with regard to vaccines. After carefully calculating the risks and benefits they chose the therapy that they thought offered their child the best chance of defeating diabetes. How dare you call them ignorant! I am sure that they are suffering. Their grief over the loss of their beloved child is being compounded by the heartless opprobrium and blaming of people like you.

At least they have the consolation of knowing that the did the very best they could to protect their child.
__________________
Old Pain In The Ass says: I am on a mission from God to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable; to bring faith to the doubtful and doubt to the faithful. :shakebible:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (06-01-2016), ChuckF (06-01-2016), chunksmediocrites (06-01-2016), Stephen Maturin (06-01-2016), The Lone Ranger (06-01-2016), The Man (06-03-2016), thedoc (06-01-2016)
  #4308  
Old 06-01-2016, 07:11 PM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I think that would be a very rare case but, of course, it could happen. A causal relationship is more likely and until we know more, every parent should be aware of the risk.
No, a causal relationship is unlikely until there is some positive evidence that vaccines are the cause, to exaggerate the risk to uneducated parents, is fear mongering at it's worst.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-01-2016), The Lone Ranger (06-01-2016), The Man (06-03-2016)
  #4309  
Old 06-01-2016, 07:14 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCXCVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I think that would be a very rare case but, of course, it could happen. A causal relationship is more likely
Stop pulling stuff out of your ass, dingbat.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-01-2016), chunksmediocrites (06-02-2016), Dragar (06-02-2016), Stormlight (06-02-2016), The Lone Ranger (06-01-2016), The Man (06-03-2016), thedoc (06-01-2016), Vivisectus (06-01-2016)
  #4310  
Old 06-01-2016, 07:22 PM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Anecdotes from parents who see their children day in and day out, know more than you think.
Like these brave parents who saw their child day in and day out, and, in their parental wisdom, knew better than to inject THEIR CHILD with toxic chemicals that can cause convulsions or brain damage, don't you agree, peacegirl?
I saw my children and 2 grandchildren every day for years and most conditions came on slowly and were not noticeable. When the occasional sudden appearance of a change did appear, I called a medical doctor or told their parents to contact a doctor. My kids and grandkids are all very healthy now, I didn't pursue alternative medicine alone, but would sometimes consider it along with traditional medical treatment. If someone had tried to tell me to pursue it alone without traditional medical treatment, I would have gotten my kids away from them as soon as possible.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-01-2016)
  #4311  
Old 06-01-2016, 07:22 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
A parent sees their child day in and day out, and can observe changes in personality, language, and general habits.
I know, peacegirl. Like these brave parents who saw their child day in and day out, and did their due diligence, and made a decision about how best to treat THEIR CHILD, which meant not injecting him with toxic chemicals that could cause convulsions or brain damage. peacegirl, how can you blame these parents for doing their due diligence?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-01-2016), But (06-01-2016), chunksmediocrites (06-01-2016), Stephen Maturin (06-01-2016), Stormlight (06-02-2016), The Lone Ranger (06-01-2016), The Man (06-03-2016), Vivisectus (06-01-2016)
  #4312  
Old 06-01-2016, 08:13 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMXCIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Anecdotes from parents who see their children day in and day out, know more than you think.
We'll chalk up your statement that anecdotes "know" things to your oft-displayed incompetence with the English language.

In any event, this whole "see[ing] their children day in and day out" thing reminds me of something. See, back in the early and mid 2000s the Vaccine Court was flooded with petitions alleging that one or more vaccines had caused children to become autistic. The court consolidated all those petitions into a single omnibus proceeding.

The claimants and their lawyers got together and selected their best cases for each theory of causation. The court conducted full blown trials in five cases back in 2007-08.

In at least one of those cases, the parents testified that their child was perfectly normal then regressed after receiving the MMR vaccine. The parents submitted pre-vaccination videos of the child to prove their point.

Trouble is, the pre-vax videos showed the child engaging in some quintessentially autistic behaviors.

So yeah. Parents do indeed see their own children day in and day out. Does that mean they know what they're looking at? :nope:
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-02-2016), But (06-01-2016), ChuckF (06-01-2016), chunksmediocrites (06-02-2016), Stormlight (06-02-2016), The Man (06-03-2016), Vivisectus (06-01-2016)
  #4313  
Old 06-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCCXXXIV
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Peacegirl, there is lots of anecdotal evidence that suggests ghosts, aliens, elves, the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot, psychic powers, mind-reading, and witchcraft all exist.

Since anecdotal evidence is so reliable, should we assume these are all likely to exist, or at least err on the side of caution and believe they exist until it is proven 100% that they do not in the same way that we should assume vaccines are harmful?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-02-2016), The Man (06-03-2016)
  #4314  
Old 06-01-2016, 10:14 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDLXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Parents whose children would be very will without insulin would want to get this medicine even if there were warnings that if used improperly a child could have serious side-effects. What other choice would a parent have in this kind of situation?
They could exercise their due diligence and research alternative therapies for diabetes. Just like these parents did. It seems like it worked out well for them. They fixed their kid so that he wouldn't need insulin.

These parents obviously did not understand the necessity of this hormone. They were ignorant (they didn't purposely kill their child) and I'm sure they are suffering. Punishment has no place in this situation. What good would that do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk
As usual you have missed the point entirely.
No I have not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk
These were concerned parents who wanted the best for their child. They did their due diligence and carefully researched the alternatives to insulin therapy. Just as you are recommending with regard to vaccines. After carefully calculating the risks and benefits they chose the therapy that they thought offered their child the best chance of defeating diabetes. How dare you call them ignorant! I am sure that they are suffering. Their grief over the loss of their beloved child is being compounded by the heartless opprobrium and blaming of people like you.

At least they have the consolation of knowing that the did the very best they could to protect their child.
You're the one doing the blaming! Any parent that has a child with type 1 diabetes would know the importance of insulin replacement. These parents were uninformed. They could not have done the research.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #4315  
Old 06-01-2016, 10:20 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDLXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Peacegirl, there is lots of anecdotal evidence that suggests ghosts, aliens, elves, the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot, psychic powers, mind-reading, and witchcraft all exist.

Since anecdotal evidence is so reliable, should we assume these are all likely to exist, or at least err on the side of caution and believe they exist until it is proven 100% that they do not in the same way that we should assume vaccines are harmful?
Right, there are a lot of crazy beliefs out there based on anecdotal accounts, but they are generally harmless. Not so with vaccines. Therefore I will continue to err on the side of caution until there is proof that the aggressive vaccine schedule is not responsible for the chronic conditions we're seeing across the board in younger and younger children.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #4316  
Old 06-01-2016, 10:29 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDLXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Anecdotes from parents who see their children day in and day out, know more than you think.
We'll chalk up your statement that anecdotes "know" things to your oft-displayed incompetence with the English language.

In any event, this whole "see[ing] their children day in and day out" thing reminds me of something. See, back in the early and mid 2000s the Vaccine Court was flooded with petitions alleging that one or more vaccines had caused children to become autistic. The court consolidated all those petitions into a single omnibus proceeding.

The claimants and their lawyers got together and selected their best cases for each theory of causation. The court conducted full blown trials in five cases back in 2007-08.

In at least one of those cases, the parents testified that their child was perfectly normal then regressed after receiving the MMR vaccine. The parents submitted pre-vaccination videos of the child to prove their point.

Trouble is, the pre-vax videos showed the child engaging in some quintessentially autistic behaviors.

So yeah. Parents do indeed see their own children day in and day out. Does that mean they know what they're looking at? :nope:
If a child was showing autistic behaviors pre-vax, then this would not have been the regressive type that is connected with the MMR shot. It's surprising that they would not have noticed these "quintessentially" autistic behaviors before the MMR vaccine was given.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #4317  
Old 06-01-2016, 10:34 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDLXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I think that would be a very rare case but, of course, it could happen. A causal relationship is more likely
Stop pulling stuff out of your ass, dingbat.
It would be very rare if a baby was vaccinated with 8 shots, had seizures and a high fever, and died from some other cause. If a baby had an undetected heart problem, the baby may have died from a heart defect, not from the vaccine, although the vaccine may have added to the baby's demise.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 06-01-2016 at 11:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4318  
Old 06-01-2016, 10:45 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDLXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retard View Post

What a crock. So what you are saying is that it's statistically insignificant for babies to die right after vaccination. It's just a coincidence, right? You are brainwashed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm
First of all, retard, how many babies have actually died right after vaccination? I'm guessing ... none! The people who claim that this happens are all liars, frauds, charlatans, dingbats and retards, just like you. That is why you like them: they are your kinda people.
In Memoriam: Infant Deaths & Vaccination

<snip>

May 1986: Parents Reported Vaccine Infant Deaths to CDC

Exactly 25 years ago, in May 1986, I joined with mothers and fathers, whose babies died after DPT shots, and gave a presentation to the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta. We told physician members of the CDC’s vaccine policymaking committee, who wanted state legislators to strictly enforce laws legally requiring children to get 23 doses of 7 vaccines starting at two months through age six, that doctors did not really know how many children were dying after vaccination. You can read the transcript of that 1986 CDC meeting32 on NVIC’s website and decide for yourself whether anything has really changed in 25 years except the fact that, now, public health officials are ordering doctors to give children 48 doses of 14 vaccines starting on day of birth through age six, with half of those doses given before age one.

On NVIC’s website at NVIC.org, you can also visit the virtual International Memorial for Vaccine Victims to read about or post a description of a vaccine-related death;33 you can research and read descriptions of deaths following vaccination made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System;34 and you can learn more about vaccine reactions so, if your pediatrician does not educate you, you will be armed with that life saving information.35

Vaccine Safety Assumptions Are Dangerous

A death is a death, no matter what the cause. Every death that occurs after vaccination cannot be automatically presumed to be causally related to the vaccines recently given. However, to assume that all or most infant deaths, which occur within hours, days or weeks after vaccination, are just a “coincidence” and not related to vaccination is both scientifically implausible and dangerous.


It is especially dangerous for individual families, as well as for our entire population, to make assumptions about vaccine safety in a vacuum of knowledge. When high infant mortality rates in America correspond with the high numbers of vaccines babies are being given in the first year of life, credible investigation into the child death and chronic disease epidemic should be our highest national priority and vaccination should not be left off the table.

We must remember these children.

http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-New...ccination.aspx


Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm
But even if there are a few such cases, so what? We know you are a dullard, but are you really so stupid that you do not notice that in the vast majority of cases (all cases?) children do not die right after being vaccinated? What conclusion would a reasonable person draw from this fact?
It's a risk many parents are refusing to take, especially in developed countries where there are other ways to keep children healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm
Also, what about cases where children die right after drinking milk? After bathing? After going to sleep? Are drinking milk, bathing, and going to sleep the causes of these deaths?
You can't be serious David. You're going off the deep end.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #4319  
Old 06-01-2016, 11:32 PM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Humans are the only species where the male will care for a child that is not his own or his spouses, humans will adopt a child that is no relation at all, and humans are the only species that does this on a regular basis. My Niece and Nephew adopted a child from another country, my neighbors adopted a down syndrome baby plus raising their own children, friends of ours have adopted several children plus raising their own children. Now that I think about I have been surrounded by people who have raised children that are not their own, and that includes the fathers, so much for mother love.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
  #4320  
Old 06-01-2016, 11:35 PM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm
But even if there are a few such cases, so what? We know you are a dullard, but are you really so stupid that you do not notice that in the vast majority of cases (all cases?) children do not die right after being vaccinated? What conclusion would a reasonable person draw from this fact?
It's a risk many parents are refusing to take, especially in developed countries where there are other ways to keep children healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm
Also, what about cases where children die right after drinking milk? After bathing? After going to sleep? Are drinking milk, bathing, and going to sleep the causes of these deaths?
You can't be serious David. You're going off the deep end.
Many is not the vast majority, you really need to get a better grasp of the English language.

What are these "other ways" to keep children healthy, other than vaccines or snake oil?
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-02-2016)
  #4321  
Old 06-01-2016, 11:35 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDLXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

June 1, 2016
Print This Post Print This Post
Dr. Kurt: Why I Will Never Choose to Vaccinate my Own Son and Any Future Kids my Wife and I Have

by Dr. Kurt Perkins, DC, CCWP


Recently, I asked for feedback with a survey that went out in my email newsletter. If you did it, thank you for your feedback. I want to keep health care about health and your feedback helps me do that.

One question I asked was ‘What should I STOP doing?’ Below is a response that caught my attention and feel it’s one that many of you may have questions regarding so I need to address it. This is going to be lengthy but I want to be CLEAR with my response, and hopefully a little fun doing it.

“You should clarify your position on immunizations. If you just totally throw out immunizations because of their toxicity then that’s being ignorant and incorrect. I agree that some of the ingredients In immunizations are toxic to our body but so are the diseases they are preventing!! Much more so! Our generation and the ones coming after us have never experienced a loved one who is debilitated by polio or a deformed baby from a mother who had Rubella while pregnant. So we have gotten ignorant of what the cost is for not having those vaccines and say that he stuff In the vaccines is toxic. Not addressing the toxicity of the disease it’s preventing. This makes it hard to take things you say seriously because what else are you leaving out or not being completely honest about. If you want people to trust you on your other points, you need to address everything about the immunizations so that your argument has merit. Like if you say you are lobbying or for a more natural form of immunizations without the toxic elements that would be a more reasonable argument.”

After reading it a few times, I’m trying to think who would write this. Remember it’s anonymous but I still like to guess. Usually when I get questions regarding vaccines with the argument they are good because of what happened with polio and many other communicable diseases, it’s usually someone in the Baby Boomer type population. It could also be someone in the medical field. As I mentally scanned my list of clients, email contacts, Facebook friends, and professional organizations, I could only think of one person that fits my assumed social profile.

The only person it could be is my mom. Imagine your mom calling you out like this, questioning your integrity and honesty? Pretty hurtful, right? Therefore I need to make my position on vaccines (not immunizations) crystal clear, just like mom suggested.

This will be lengthy, I don’t want to leave ANYTHING out, but these are the points as to why I will never choose to vaccinate my own son and any future kids my wife and I have. Just to be clear, I’ll go to jail before allowing someone to force a vaccine into my child’s arm.

VACCINATION vs. IMMUNIZATION:

Clarification needs to be created regarding VACCINATION vs. IMMUNIZATION. I’m all for immunization. The problem created by media and pharmaceutical influence is that people equate immunization with vaccination. Vaccination is simply injecting something into your body. This does not create immunity for your body. These are 2 totally separate entities.

Another thing that irks me is my ‘mom’s’ comments about me leaving out stuff and therefore destroying my credibility. I would like to add I make ZERO money off of this blog. I may book some speaking gigs from it but those revenues will come nowhere near the $20 BILLION per year the makers of vaccines cherish. Who do you think has more weight on their shoulders to hide information? Huh, mom? Huh?

With building immunity, it’s a natural process. With that natural process, your body uses many defenses. The first layer of defense is your skin. This blocks out any harmful opportunistic buggers. With a vaccine, this law of nature is totally bypassed by injecting you with a needle full of stuff your skin would never allow past it.

You also have a respiratory system that also aids in defense. You cough, you sneeze, and you blow your nose, in attempt to expel the potential invader. Coughing, sneezing, and snorting are results of your immune system working. Don’t suppress it with fever reducers, anti-histamines, etc. You’re just making it easier for the invader.

You also have your gut-associated lymph system to fight with the stronger stuff. If your system is so deficient to get past these natural defenses, the potential invader, live or dead, enters the blood stream. Once something is in your blood stream, it can be transported any anywhere in your body, not good at all. It’s like open bar at a chiropractic convention.

A vaccine violates all laws of natural immune defenses by taking a potential pathogen along with all the TOXIC ingredients(aluminum, formaldehyde, adjuvants, etc) directly into your blood system. This process would never occur in building natural immunity. That last sentence is kind of an oxy-moron. Immunity is a natural thing. Vaccines are an artificial thing.

FLAWED RESEARCH:

The scientific mantra of vaccines is that they are safe and effective based on their research. Their research is flawed and is a double standard from any other drug product studied. The Gold Standard in research design is the double blinded, randomized controlled trial (RCT).

This means that people are split into 2 groups randomly and participants are given either the real thing or the fake thing being tested. Then progress is charted on who gets better, who gets worse, and the like. In theory there should be no bias as to reporting because the researchers don’t know who is in the placebo or the real intervention group.

How many vaccines have ever been studied in this manner? ZERO! The reason? The researchers will say they cannot perform an RCT because it would be unethical to NOT give a child a vaccine because if that child dies of something that could have been prevented, then they don’t want to be responsible. But if someone dies in their trials from taking their anti-depressants, it must be OK.

Hey drug companies, I will volunteer my child to be in the placebo group and compare him to the health and well being of those that have gotten all the recommended vaccines. I’m sure I can gather a few hundred thousand more to be in the placebo group to create a large sample.

Instead of research to see safety and effectiveness, they instead see if the person builds anti-bodies to the antigen (the foreign invader) that is in the vaccine. If antibodies are built, then it’s ‘safe and effective,’ or so they lead us to believe. These studies are rarely, if ever done on kids younger than 4 years old. How can you say it’s safe or effective for a baby if it’s never studied on a baby?

The 2 populations that have limited production of anti-bodies are infants and geriatrics, the 2 most heavily vaccinated populations. If they can’t produce anti-bodies, then the vaccine would be pointless. The whole premise of the vaccine is that you get injected with a foreign invader and you produce anti-bodies against it. If you can’t produce anti-bodies well then what’s the use of injecting something to try and stimulate that reaction?

With kids, they don’t produce any anybodies until after age 6 months. So why give a vaccine to anyone under the age of 6 months if they can’t produce antibodies. Even if the whole vaccine theory really worked, it would be absolutely pointless to inject a baby of 6 months or less with a vaccine . With a child’s immune system being very immature until age 2, the overload of 36 vaccines by the age of 18 months seems about as logical as drinking from a fire hydrant.

BOOSTER BUST:

This is another aspect to the junk science of vaccines that exposes kids only 18 months old to 36 shots. In their research of efficacy (how long something will work), they have no idea. For this reason, we have multiple shots for multiple antigens. Just take the latest HPV vaccine, the 3 series shot given to 12 year old girls to prevent HPV (an STD) which “MIGHT” but has never been confirmed, contribute to cervical cancer.

The manufacturer is only claiming 5 years of efficacy. The problem with this is 2 fold. 1. The average age of cervical cancer is 50. 2. The shot is administered to 12 year old girls.
So we have a system pushing multiple shots (boosters) with a supposed 5 year efficacy timeline onto pre-teen girls, that was never tested on them, for a disease that has an average age of 50. You give it a 12 year old and by the time she’s 17 the effects are worn off and then you claim you can prevent cervical cancer as they get older. And I’m the quack for speaking out against vaccines.

So what are the efficacy rates of other vaccines? Who knows? They don’t study that, they assume and say we need more. Once the vaccine is FDA approved and on the market, there’s no need to put any more money into it to study the effects. Instead, we have a test tube of 4 million new subjects each and every year where they can just sit back, relax and never worry about a law suit because the government has protected them from any and all liability.

Since no studies go into how long the vaccine would last, then there can be an endless recommendation of potential booster shots. The part that really confuses me are the shots that are 4 part series. If the first 3 didn’t confirm immunity, how do we know that the last shot was ‘the one’ that provides lifetime immunity? Why would the 2nd to last shot be good for only a year but the last one be good for an entire lifetime? That’s pretty arrogant and sketchy logic.

POLIO PUSHERS:

If I were to ask you what polio looks like, you probably have images of wheel chairs, crutches and kids limping around. You would be absolutely correct…less than 0.5-2% of the time. I want to make it clear that I am not downplaying the devastation of that 2%. The point I’m making, hopefully it’s clear enough, is that I am making decisions based on statistics not emotion. As a parent, it’s very hard to separate the two sometimes.

In over 95% of the time, polio presents with the following symptoms: slight fever, malaise, headache, sore throat, and vomiting. These start 3-5 days after exposure and recovery is 24-72 hours with a result of lifetime immunity. Bet you never heard that from your pharma influenced media or doctor?

In fact, if you went to your doctor with those symptoms and you were told you had polio, you would leave his office laughing and write bad reviews on his Google Places page.
The remaining 3% was non-paralytic polio. This presented for 2-10 days as high fever, severe headache, stiff neck, hyperesthesia/paresthesia in extremities and some asymmetrical limb weakness. Take this list of symptoms to your doctor and you will probably get a label of meningitis, not polio.

But Dr. Kurt, the vaccine saved all those people from getting the paralyzing version. If you look at the charts below, you will see that Polio was already massively decreasing prior to any vaccine ever introduced. I would also like to add that the highest incidence came at a time our country was in despair (poor sanitation, hygiene, nutrition) during the depression.

cont. at: Dr. Kurt: Why I Will Never Choose to Vaccinate my Own Son and Any Future Kids my Wife and I Have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-XVwedQEn4
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #4322  
Old 06-02-2016, 12:01 AM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCXCVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl
:tldr:
Shocking news - antivaccine chiropractor ignores science
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-02-2016), chunksmediocrites (06-02-2016), Dragar (06-02-2016), Stephen Maturin (06-02-2016), Stormlight (06-02-2016), The Man (06-03-2016)
  #4323  
Old 06-02-2016, 12:17 AM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMXCIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Anecdotes from parents who see their children day in and day out, know more than you think.
We'll chalk up your statement that anecdotes "know" things to your oft-displayed incompetence with the English language.

In any event, this whole "see[ing] their children day in and day out" thing reminds me of something. See, back in the early and mid 2000s the Vaccine Court was flooded with petitions alleging that one or more vaccines had caused children to become autistic. The court consolidated all those petitions into a single omnibus proceeding.

The claimants and their lawyers got together and selected their best cases for each theory of causation. The court conducted full blown trials in five cases back in 2007-08.

In at least one of those cases, the parents testified that their child was perfectly normal then regressed after receiving the MMR vaccine. The parents submitted pre-vaccination videos of the child to prove their point.

Trouble is, the pre-vax videos showed the child engaging in some quintessentially autistic behaviors.

So yeah. Parents do indeed see their own children day in and day out. Does that mean they know what they're looking at? :nope:
If a child was showing autistic behaviors pre-vax, then this would not have been the regressive type that is connected with the MMR shot.
Unsubstantiated pontification noted. In addition, there are at least two major unstated assumptions in that sentence. I'll leave identifying them to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
It's surprising that they would not have noticed these "quintessentially" autistic behaviors before the MMR vaccine was given.
No, not really. Children don't come with an owner's manual, as they say, and procreating doesn't confer any knowledge of any kind. How can parents be expected to identify early autistic behaviors if they don't know what to look for?
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-02-2016), chunksmediocrites (06-02-2016), Dragar (06-02-2016), Stormlight (06-02-2016), The Man (06-03-2016), Vivisectus (06-02-2016)
  #4324  
Old 06-02-2016, 12:20 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You're the one doing the blaming! Any parent that has a child with type 1 diabetes would know the importance of insulin replacement. These parents were uninformed. They could not have done the research.
peacegirl, the slapping therapist to whom these concerned parents took their children presents evidence that breast cancer is caused by unhappy marriages and says he can cure diabetes and hypertension. He has a website and there are moving letters from the people he has healed. peacegirl, he has a clinical research report on diabetes. peacegirl, what reason would he have to lie? peacegirl, why do you reject his evidence? peacegirl, these concerned parents did their due diligence and sought out an alternative treatment, and you want to put them in jail for it! :(

peacegirl, as a concerned grandmother, don't you want parents to do their due diligence before injecting their children with dangerous chemicals that can cause convulsions and brain damage? peacegirl, aren't you worried about tiny babies convulsing and having neurological damage because of dangerous injections? peacegirl, why do you want to punish parents who are worried about those things, and are just trying to do what their parental instincts tell them to do and protect THEIR CHILDREN????
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-02-2016), chunksmediocrites (06-02-2016), Dragar (06-02-2016), Stephen Maturin (06-02-2016), Stormlight (06-02-2016), The Man (06-03-2016), Vivisectus (06-02-2016)
  #4325  
Old 06-02-2016, 12:21 AM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMXCIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl
:tldr:
Shocking news - antivaccine chiropractor ignores science
:laugh:

Chiropractor Perkins is a home-grown Colorado nutter, located about thirty minutes south of where I'm sitting. Needless to say, we're all busting our buttons with pride over that fact. :D
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-02-2016), But (06-02-2016), chunksmediocrites (06-02-2016), Dragar (06-02-2016), The Man (06-03-2016), Vivisectus (06-02-2016)
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.79154 seconds with 14 queries