Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #5551  
Old 11-14-2016, 05:47 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMLXXXVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
What is this about? Can you give a summary?
A healthy baby died after drinking milk. :sadcheer:
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-14-2016), But (11-14-2016), livius drusus (11-17-2016), The Man (11-14-2016)
  #5552  
Old 11-14-2016, 06:08 PM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCLVI
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Holy shit, if you've ever wondered how do I make a blog post mostly about myself and how amazing I am, look no further! That was dripping in self congratulation with the baby's death just an emotional hook.

And of course, "Zara had passed away during the night."
We all know vaccines wait till it's dark to strike.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-14-2016), But (11-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (11-15-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-14-2016), The Man (11-14-2016)
  #5553  
Old 11-14-2016, 06:08 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDXLII
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Only $650 for a newborn photography session!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-14-2016), But (11-14-2016), chunksmediocrites (11-15-2016), livius drusus (11-17-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-14-2016), The Man (11-14-2016)
  #5554  
Old 11-14-2016, 09:48 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMLXXXVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
And of course, "Zara had passed away during the night."
We all know vaccines wait till it's dark to strike.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-15-2016), Ari (11-15-2016), chunksmediocrites (11-15-2016), livius drusus (11-17-2016), The Man (11-14-2016)
  #5555  
Old 11-15-2016, 10:43 AM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCCXXXII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Awesome example of bias at work.

But tell me - does the reverse work also? Can I claim random instances of SIDS in babies that have not been vaccinated yet as proof that not having gotten a vaccine killed those babies?

The level of evidence behind that is about the same as about your contention that this case of SIDS was caused by a vaccine.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-15-2016), But (11-15-2016), livius drusus (11-17-2016), The Man (11-15-2016)
  #5556  
Old 11-15-2016, 02:18 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDXXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Awesome example of bias at work.

But tell me - does the reverse work also? Can I claim random instances of SIDS in babies that have not been vaccinated yet as proof that not having gotten a vaccine killed those babies?

The level of evidence behind that is about the same as about your contention that this case of SIDS was caused by a vaccine.
That's a fair question. The verdict is far from being definitive either way, so how can you be so positive that vaccines are not the culprit?
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5557  
Old 11-15-2016, 09:56 PM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCLVI
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The verdict is far from being definitive either way, so how can you be so positive that vaccines are not the culprit?
It seems like we could start by wondering why vaccinations rates have gone up yet SIDS have gone down since the 90s. Or why vaccines always seem to strike at night, or why sleeping position affects vaccine death rates.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-16-2016), But (11-15-2016), livius drusus (11-17-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-16-2016), The Man (11-16-2016)
  #5558  
Old 11-15-2016, 10:43 PM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCCXXXII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Awesome example of bias at work.

But tell me - does the reverse work also? Can I claim random instances of SIDS in babies that have not been vaccinated yet as proof that not having gotten a vaccine killed those babies?

The level of evidence behind that is about the same as about your contention that this case of SIDS was caused by a vaccine.
That's a fair question. The verdict is far from being definitive either way, so how can you be so positive that vaccines are not the culprit?
So both vaccinating AND not vaccinating is erring on the side of caution then!

:lol:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-16-2016), But (11-15-2016), ChuckF (11-16-2016), livius drusus (11-17-2016), The Man (11-16-2016)
  #5559  
Old 11-16-2016, 01:12 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDXLII
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Or why vaccines always seem to strike at night
The toxins cause the pineal gland to calcify; because God has turned off the sun, there are no molecules of light instantly at the brain to reactivate it.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-16-2016), But (11-16-2016), livius drusus (11-17-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-16-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-16-2016), The Man (11-16-2016)
  #5560  
Old 11-16-2016, 01:44 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDXXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Awesome example of bias at work.

But tell me - does the reverse work also? Can I claim random instances of SIDS in babies that have not been vaccinated yet as proof that not having gotten a vaccine killed those babies?

The level of evidence behind that is about the same as about your contention that this case of SIDS was caused by a vaccine.
That's a fair question. The verdict is far from being definitive either way, so how can you be so positive that vaccines are not the culprit?
So both vaccinating AND not vaccinating is erring on the side of caution then!

:lol:
You cannot feel responsible for causing harm by doing nothing when the choice is unclear, but you will feel tremendous guilt for doing something that ends up causing serious harm.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5561  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:43 AM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCCXXXII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Awesome example of bias at work.

But tell me - does the reverse work also? Can I claim random instances of SIDS in babies that have not been vaccinated yet as proof that not having gotten a vaccine killed those babies?

The level of evidence behind that is about the same as about your contention that this case of SIDS was caused by a vaccine.
That's a fair question. The verdict is far from being definitive either way, so how can you be so positive that vaccines are not the culprit?
So both vaccinating AND not vaccinating is erring on the side of caution then!

:lol:
You cannot feel responsible for causing harm by doing nothing when the choice is unclear, but you will feel tremendous guilt for doing something that ends up causing serious harm.
Really? So when a guy is fighting a powerful wild animal, and I do not use a gun I have because it may not help, that is fine? Not morally wrong at all?

In fact I would feel tremendous guilt if I accidentally hit the guy!

So I decide that since it is unclear if he will manage to fight it off by himself, and since I could do harm, I should just watch the bear eat him.

Apparently you need some seriously weird moral absolutes in order to make your point of view seem sensible, PG!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-16-2016), But (11-16-2016), Dragar (11-16-2016), livius drusus (11-17-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-16-2016), The Man (11-16-2016)
  #5562  
Old 11-16-2016, 01:26 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDXXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Awesome example of bias at work.

But tell me - does the reverse work also? Can I claim random instances of SIDS in babies that have not been vaccinated yet as proof that not having gotten a vaccine killed those babies?

The level of evidence behind that is about the same as about your contention that this case of SIDS was caused by a vaccine.
That's a fair question. The verdict is far from being definitive either way, so how can you be so positive that vaccines are not the culprit?
So both vaccinating AND not vaccinating is erring on the side of caution then!

:lol:
You cannot feel responsible for causing harm by doing nothing when the choice is unclear, but you will feel tremendous guilt for doing something that ends up causing serious harm.
Really? So when a guy is fighting a powerful wild animal, and I do not use a gun I have because it may not help, that is fine? Not morally wrong at all?

In fact I would feel tremendous guilt if I accidentally hit the guy!

So I decide that since it is unclear if he will manage to fight it off by himself, and since I could do harm, I should just watch the bear eat him.

Apparently you need some seriously weird moral absolutes in order to make your point of view seem sensible, PG!
You cannot compare a situation that compels you to do something (like shoot a bear) to save a person's life, to getting a child vaccinated, because the child is not in immediate danger and will not die if you choose to wait or not vaccinate at all. The risk/benefit analysis of vaccines are far from clear-cut. If a child was hurt or died as a result of vaccine induced injury, you would feel tremendous guilt and sadness. If you did not get the child vaccinated, he would most likely not die from the disease because these scourges were on the way out before vaccines were ever introduced. You are under the assumption that the benefits far outweigh the risks and are without controversy. That is not true Vivisectus. Go read the inserts. Because of the growing vaccine schedule which may be causing serious harm, and because parents are being stripped of their rights, this fight for freedom is not going away any time soon whether you agree or not.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5563  
Old 11-16-2016, 04:45 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCLXX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

You're just repeating the same talking points again and again because you keep reading the same quack websites. That whole vaccine injury thing is completely made up.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
livius drusus (11-17-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-16-2016), The Man (11-16-2016)
  #5564  
Old 11-16-2016, 05:30 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDXXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
You're just repeating the same talking points again and again because you keep reading the same quack websites. That whole vaccine injury thing is completely made up.
I disagree with you. Many of the researchers I have quoted have valid concerns. It's too easy to call them all quacks which is inappropriate and uncalled for.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5565  
Old 11-16-2016, 05:34 PM
Angakuk's Avatar
Angakuk Angakuk is offline
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCCLXXXIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

While most of peacegirl's "talking points" are pure fiction, and those that do have some basis in fact are wildly exagerated, the "whole vaccine injury thing" is not made up. Some people do experience injury, even death, from vaccines. This is not in dispute and to suggest otherwise is counter-productive. This doesn't alter the fact that peacegirl uses the existence of such incidents as an excuse for making extravagent claims regarding the scope of those injuries.
__________________
Old Pain In The Ass says: I am on a mission from God to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable; to bring faith to the doubtful and doubt to the faithful. :shakebible:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Dragar (11-16-2016), livius drusus (11-17-2016), The Man (11-16-2016)
  #5566  
Old 11-16-2016, 05:43 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDXXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
While most of peacegirl's "talking points" are pure fiction, and those that do have some basis in fact are wildly exagerated, the "whole vaccine injury thing" is not made up. Some people do experience injury, even death, from vaccines. This is not in dispute and to suggest otherwise is counter-productive. This doesn't alter the fact that peacegirl uses the existence of such incidents as an excuse for making extravagent claims regarding the scope of those injuries.
You don't know the scope of the injuries either. No one does at this point. Bottom line, anytime a risk is involved, it is not up to anyone other than the parent to determine if it's a risk worth taking.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5567  
Old 11-16-2016, 06:01 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCLXX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
While most of peacegirl's "talking points" are pure fiction, and those that do have some basis in fact are wildly exagerated, the "whole vaccine injury thing" is not made up. Some people do experience injury, even death, from vaccines. This is not in dispute and to suggest otherwise is counter-productive. This doesn't alter the fact that peacegirl uses the existence of such incidents as an excuse for making extravagent claims regarding the scope of those injuries.
The risk is so low that grave vaccine injury isn't really a thing and the hysteria has nothing to do with the non-zero risk of complications.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Dragar (11-16-2016), livius drusus (11-17-2016), The Man (11-16-2016)
  #5568  
Old 11-16-2016, 06:24 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDXXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
While most of peacegirl's "talking points" are pure fiction, and those that do have some basis in fact are wildly exagerated, the "whole vaccine injury thing" is not made up. Some people do experience injury, even death, from vaccines. This is not in dispute and to suggest otherwise is counter-productive. This doesn't alter the fact that peacegirl uses the existence of such incidents as an excuse for making extravagent claims regarding the scope of those injuries.
The risk is so low that grave vaccine injury isn't really a thing and the hysteria has nothing to do with the non-zero risk of complications.
The hysteria was brought on by the push for more and more vaccines with questionable value. It's no wonder there is a huge backlash especially when there is no proof that all of these vaccines aren't doing more harm than good. It's plain old common sense.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5569  
Old 11-16-2016, 06:26 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCLXX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

No, it's just irrational bullshit.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
livius drusus (11-17-2016)
  #5570  
Old 11-16-2016, 06:40 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDXXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
No, it's just irrational bullshit.
I don't think so. Regardless, it is wrong to strip parents of their rights. Imagine how terrible these vaccine pushers will feel when they find out the parents were right all along?
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5571  
Old 11-16-2016, 06:46 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCLXX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Is that when we are in the new world? Then they are not going to blame themselves, are they?

By the way, what's going on with the moons of Jupiter? Where are those photons at the retina coming from?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
livius drusus (11-17-2016), The Man (11-16-2016)
  #5572  
Old 11-16-2016, 07:06 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMCMLXXXVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Or why vaccines always seem to strike at night
The toxins cause the pineal gland to calcify; because God has turned off the sun, there are no molecules of light instantly at the brain to reactivate it.
Moreover, a dog cannot identify his master's pineal gland by calcification alone. :nope:
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-17-2016), Dragar (11-16-2016), livius drusus (11-17-2016), The Man (11-16-2016)
  #5573  
Old 11-16-2016, 07:16 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCDXXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Is that when we are in the new world? Then they are not going to blame themselves, are they?

By the way, what's going on with the moons of Jupiter? Where are those photons at the retina coming from?
But, they would never put themselves in this position where they would feel the weight of responsibility if something goes wrong. You really need to read the book instead of jumping to conclusions. There's no use discussing his other claim. Sorry.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5574  
Old 11-16-2016, 08:03 PM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You cannot compare a situation that compels you to do something (like shoot a bear) to save a person's life, to getting a child vaccinated, because the child is not in immediate danger and will not die if you choose to wait or not vaccinate at all. The risk/benefit analysis of vaccines are far from clear-cut. If a child was hurt or died as a result of vaccine induced injury, you would feel tremendous guilt and sadness. If you did not get the child vaccinated, he would most likely not die from the disease because these scourges were on the way out before vaccines were ever introduced. You are under the assumption that the benefits far outweigh the risks and are without controversy. That is not true Vivisectus. Go read the inserts. Because of the growing vaccine schedule which may be causing serious harm, and because parents are being stripped of their rights, this fight for freedom is not going away any time soon whether you agree or not.
But the child is in danger of dying from the disease that the vaccine prevents, that is known and has been proven for many years. The anti-vax rhetoric is mostly inaccurate or wildly exaggerated or both.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-17-2016), The Man (11-16-2016)
  #5575  
Old 11-16-2016, 08:11 PM
thedoc's Avatar
thedoc thedoc is offline
I'm Deplorable.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: XMMCCCLXXXVI
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
While most of peacegirl's "talking points" are pure fiction, and those that do have some basis in fact are wildly exagerated, the "whole vaccine injury thing" is not made up. Some people do experience injury, even death, from vaccines. This is not in dispute and to suggest otherwise is counter-productive. This doesn't alter the fact that peacegirl uses the existence of such incidents as an excuse for making extravagent claims regarding the scope of those injuries.
You don't know the scope of the injuries either. No one does at this point. Bottom line, anytime a risk is involved, it is not up to anyone other than the parent to determine if it's a risk worth taking.
Then you are putting the rights of one child's parents above the rights another child's parents, when that other child is in danger because of the errors of the first child's parents. Are the first child's parents responsible if their child gives a disease to an a child who cannot be vaccinated and that child dies from the disease? Perhaps it would help if you explained that from the perspective of the "right-of-way" system as described in the book.
__________________
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you donít know anything about. Wayne Dyer
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-17-2016), livius drusus (11-17-2016), The Man (11-16-2016)
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.81805 seconds with 14 queries