Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 05-07-2017, 01:46 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Infographic: Death Belt Education

Death belts do not save lives. This is easily seen in a graph of data derived from National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Data on fatalities from traffic accidents looking back to 1900.

This graph shows the percentage of the population of the United States not killed in traffic accidents each year from 1900 to 2014. The US patent grant for the death belt was published in 1962. If death belts really saved lives, you would expect the % of the population not killed in traffic accidents to skyrocket after the introduction of the death belt.

But that's not what the data shows. There is no statistically meaningful change at all:

Thus, it is mathematically, scientifically, and undeniably shown that death belts do not increase the survival rate in any statistically significant way. That is just a myth perpetuated by the big death belt manufacturers. It is probably also why they have NOT ALLOWED A SINGLE PLACEBO-CONTROLLED RANDOMIZED CLINICAL STUDY of death belts. Because that would expose their bogus claims!!

Here is my data source: https://crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api...ication/811346
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017), Vivisectus (05-07-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 02:12 AM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Vaccines DO Cause Autism-Undeniable Scientific Proof – Anti-Vaccine Scientific Support Arsenal

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-07-2017, 02:33 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Undeniable and Scientific!

:lol:

:lessans:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 03:17 AM

No longer California dreaming: The exodus of people leaving California is becoming an avalanche -- Society's Child -- Sott.net

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-07-2017, 03:25 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

...are you seriously now linking to random anonymous comments?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), But (05-07-2017), ChuckF (05-07-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017), Vivisectus (05-07-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Those Lists of Papers Claiming That Vaccines Cause Autism: They Don't Show What They Claim (Part 1) - I Speak of Dreams
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), But (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Just because it is some internet rando's opinion does not mean it isn't true! :lol:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:
At the time I say I'm leaving, I need a break because I'm frustrated with these liars that are good at twisting the truth
What you mean is that you have no rational response to evidence that shows your opinion is not correct, yet still do not want to amend your opinion in any way. It is called running away, or sticking your head in the sand.

Any person wondering if there is merit to the anti-vaxx position should come and look at this thread. Nothing could make it clearer to any even halfway intelligent person that it is, essentially, a near perfect natural experiment demonstrating the dunning-kruger effect.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), But (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
(I can't rule out that this is because of the big death belt manufacturers concealing it)
I read that in recent weeks an an alarming number of alternative vehicle safety providers have died under highly suspicious circumstances.
DEREK KIEPER: Individual rights buckle under seat belt laws | | dailynebraskan.com

This brave seatbelt safety advocate died in suspicious circumstances not long after publishing this, Maturin!

I-80 crash claims UNL student's life | Local | journalstar.com

Coincidence? Or is Big Seatbelt silencing threats to their little cash cow?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), ChuckF (05-07-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 11:37 AM

They say thimerosol is no longer in vaccines except for the flu shot. That's a lie right there.

VaxTruth.org | Dr. Oz Show: Thimerosal in Flu Shots – What He Got Wrong & What You NEED to Know!

Old 05-07-2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Just because it is some internet rando's opinion does not mean it isn't true! :lol:
Same old MO that does nothing except show your ignorance.

Old 05-07-2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
(I can't rule out that this is because of the big death belt manufacturers concealing it)
I read that in recent weeks an an alarming number of alternative vehicle safety providers have died under highly suspicious circumstances.
DEREK KIEPER: Individual rights buckle under seat belt laws | | dailynebraskan.com

This brave seatbelt safety advocate died in suspicious circumstances not long after publishing this, Maturin!

If you look at the studies, which they claim is a done deal, is FAR FROM SETTLED! Just look at the intelligent refutations that have not been answered. Why? Because they don't have the answers. There are many questions left in the dark, without any resolution whatsoever. And this is supposed to be science at its best? :glare:

Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (05-07-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 02:51 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He put his finger on the fact that the death belt industry means big government money:

Quote:
$100 million doled out to states that have primary seat belt laws
$100 million! That is a lot of money considering there has never even been a single placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial of death belts. And it's also a compelling reason for "scientists" who make their living off of death belt scaremongering to distort data.

Oh by the way: did you notice who blamed "seat belts" (sic) for this young man's untimely and suspicious demise?
Quote:
Capt. Joe Lefler of the Lancaster County Sheriff's Office said Havermann was driving the Explorer east on the interstate near Northwest 48th Street when the vehicle went out of control on the ice-covered road.

. . .

Derek, who was thrown from the vehicle, was not wearing a seat belt, Lefler said. He said Havermann and Uphoff were wearing seat belts at the time.
Hm...do you think the Lancaster County Sheriff's Office receives any of that grant money?

To say nothing of all the ticket revenue they extort from loving mothers like me, who love our children too much to wrap MY CHILD in a death belt. It is a tax on a mother's love!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017), Vivisectus (05-08-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 02:54 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you look at the studies, which they claim is a done deal, is FAR FROM SETTLED! Just look at the intelligent refutations that have not been answered. Why? Because they don't have the answers. There are many questions left in the dark, without any resolution whatsoever. And this is supposed to be science at its best? :glare:
Exactly! She knows! :flowerdance: For all of the "studies", which the claim are a done deal, you see there has never been a single randomized placebo-controlled clinical study of death belts! None of my intelligent refutations of the "science" of death belts have been answered. Because they can't be answered! There are many questions above just how dangerous death belts are left in the dark, without any resolution whatsoever.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017), Vivisectus (05-08-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Exactly! She knows! :flowerdance: For all of the "studies", which the claim are a done deal, you see there has never been a single randomized placebo-controlled clinical study of death belts! None of my intelligent refutations of the "science" of death belts have been answered. Because they can't be answered! There are many questions above just how dangerous death belts are left in the dark, without any resolution whatsoever.
Anyone can see your false analogies, if they are looking for them. You are a fraud of the worst kind because you are not acknowledging that there could be a problem with the number of vaccines given, in combination or alone, that may have something to do with the chronic illnesses we are seeing, as well as the deaths of young children who were given 8 or more vaccines at once. You don't seem to care about these children. What do you have against them, chuck?

Old 05-07-2017, 03:16 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
I'm not responding to your posts anymore.
Quote:
Anyone can see your false analogies, if they are looking for them. You are a fraud of the worst kind because you are not acknowledging that there could be a problem with the number of vaccines given, in combination or alone, that may have something to do with the chronic illnesses we are seeing, as well as the deaths of young children who were given 8 or more vaccines at once. You don't seem to care about these children. What do you have against them, chuck?
I told you you were lying, peacegirl :yup:

In any event, you can't compare mandated use of deadly, child-killing death belts to the optional use of safe and effective vaccines. Mothers who love their children too much to wrap them up in death belts could face up to 10 years in prison! They are throwing mothers into prison for ten years just for the crime of loving their children! That is how much power the big death belt industry has. And all without a single randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial studying death belts. THIS IS ABOUT MY CHILD, THIS COMBAT! The controversy continues.
Thanks, from:
Old 05-07-2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not responding to your posts anymore.
Quote:
I told you you were lying, peacegirl :yup:

In any event, you can't compare mandated use of deadly, child-killing death belts to the optional use of safe and effective vaccines. Mothers who love their children too much to wrap them up in death belts could face up to 10 years in prison! They are throwing mothers into prison for ten years just for the crime of loving their children! That is how much power the big death belt industry has. And all without a single randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial studying death belts. THIS IS ABOUT MY CHILD, THIS COMBAT! The controversy continues.
You have nothing else to offer chuck but your phony analogies and your logical fallacies. People will be able to see right through you, if they are at all objective.

Old 05-07-2017, 03:34 PM

Here's one from the supposedly settled science.

Quote:
3. Infection, vaccines and other environmental triggers of autoimmunity (Not in original Taylor list)

Correct citation: Molina V, Shoenfeld Y. Infection, vaccines and other environmental triggers of autoimmunity. Autoimmunity. 2005 May;38(3):235-45.

Nothing to do with autism; also seems to be a discursive paper rather than a “research study”.
Oh really? Nothing to do with autism? Maybe not directly, but it certainly has to do with autoimmunity, and autoimmunity can cause all sorts of problems.

http://www.healing-arts.org/children...unity.htm#auto

Old 05-07-2017, 04:05 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Oh really? Nothing to do with autism? Maybe not directly, but it certainly has to do with autoimmunity, and autoimmunity can cause all sorts of problems.
Autoimmune disorders like diabetes, the prevalence of which is positively correlated with death belt usage:

So is autism, by the way, peacegirl - but I guess you think all this is just a "coincidence," don't you? More of your coincidence disorder epidemic :rolleyes:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 04:15 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

This is the most terrifying statistic of all, so far!

peacegirl, I used the CDC's United States Cancer Statistics: Data Visualizations tool to find the number of new cancer cases in the US each year. I then plotted that against the usage of death belts.

peacegirl, the correlation is too powerful to ignore! You cannot dismiss this as just another of your coincidences:

peacegirl, how can you continue to force mothers like me, who love their children, to bind their child up in a cancerbelts, or face imprisonment?
Thanks, from:
Old 05-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Mayor of Mayonnaise

Boys, Flo has been on a whiskey bender lately hasn’t been keeping up with this thread. Frankly, I can’t be arsed to read back through it, so can anyone explain why peacegirl is functioning as a shill and a toady for Big Belt? She’s on their payroll, isn’t she? That must be it.

When Flo was a girl during the Great Depression, there were cars, but death belts did not yet exist. Neither did food. We were poor, but we didn’t know it. Flo would peel the bark off trees and make soup out of it with a side of weeds for lunch. Life gave us a lemon but we made lemonade out of it. Inventive eating prepared Flo for a long and satisfying career in food preparation and home management, so I’m grateful to Herbert Hoover for causing the stock market Crash.

I’m wandering off topic, aren’t I? My point is that life was simpler back then. There were no death belts and there were FAR fewer deaths by car crash. There also was no diabetes, no autism, no Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and no Alzheimer’s disease. Coincidence? Flo thinks not.

Peacegirl, dear, why do you hate children? You and Big Belt will not wrap MY CHILD in a Death Belt!
Angakuk (05-07-2017), Ari (05-07-2017), ChuckF (05-07-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 05:10 PM

Vaccines cause autism, says confidential document from corrupt drug company
Thursday, April 23, 2015 by: Jennifer Lilley
Tags: autism, Infanrix vaccine, GlaxoSmithKline
Autism

While the debate rages on about whether or not vaccines cause autism, a confidential document has surfaced that makes clear what science has led Natural News readers to believe: Yes, vaccines are linked to autism.

The document,[PDF] which runs over 1,000 pages, is from the fraudulent and corrupt GlaxoSmithKline. Several hundred pages in, it's revealed that vaccines are tied to autism. It's blatantly outlined in a chart, along with a long list of other conditions caused by vaccines, including "motor development delay," "tremor" and "altered state of consciousness." Autism is listed in this chart as a nervous system and mental impairment disorder associated with receiving GSK's Infanrix hexa vaccine.(1)

Signed by Dr. Felix Arellano, the Vice President and Head of Biological Safety and Pharmacovigilance of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, the document's introduction states:

cont. at: Vaccines cause autism, says confidential document from corrupt drug company - NaturalNews.com

Old 05-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Mothers who love their children too much to wrap them up in death belts could face up to 10 years in prison!
peacegirl favors long-term incarceration for loving mothers whose "crime" is caring enough about their children's safety to say no to death belts. :yup: It works something like this:

According to peacegirl's preexisting worldview, death belts are good. Therefore, as peacegirl sees things, it is A-OK for government to place its jackboot on the throats of loving mothers, who in good faith and in reasonable reliance on the ever-growing, evidence-based consensus described in this very thread, chose not to expose their children to the horrific dangers associated with "buckling up."

And what about parents who, faced with the threat of fines and imprisonment, reluctantly strap their child into a death belt only to have the child die when one of the horrific dangers referenced in this thread materializes?

"Fuck 'em," says peacegirl. Government knows best, at least when government's freedom-usurping jackbootery accords with peacegirl's existing worldview. What's good for Big Belt is good for America! If a few children get slaughtered on the altar of Big Belt's profits, so be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence Jellem View Post
Frankly, I can’t be arsed to read back through it, so can anyone explain why peacegirl is functioning as a shill and a toady for Big Belt? She’s on their payroll, isn’t she?
That's the most viable explanation, I'm afraid. peacegirl is only pretending to be a besotted old layabout who thieves public money from people who need it. In truth, she's a well paid professional troll of Big Belt. :sadcheer:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), ChuckF (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 06:41 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Same old MO that does nothing except show your ignorance.
No no no, let's go back to this for a moment,

Peacegirl, please can you explain the credentials (scientific or motherly (real or hypothetical), of one AllisonHawood
Pictured here,
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), ChuckF (05-07-2017), Pan Narrans (05-08-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-07-2017), The Man (05-07-2017)
Old 05-07-2017, 08:59 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
That's the most viable explanation, I'm afraid. peacegirl is only pretending to be a besotted old layabout who thieves public money from people who need it. In truth, she's a well paid professional troll of Big Belt. :sadcheer:
I am compelled of my own free will to agree. Just consider:

A 1% increase in death belt usage correlates with 5,000-10,000 new cases of cancer in a single year in the United States alone :sad: I don't know why peacegirl refuses to acknowledge this risk, or even trust mothers to know what is best for MY CHILD. No, instead, she condemns 5,000-10,000 people, many of them children, to suffer from cancer. Of course, you know who treats cancer? Merck and GSK and other big pharma, that's who. peacegirl, why are you condemning children to die of cancer just so big Deathbelt and big Pharma can line their pockets?

Now, I don't want to say that death belts didn't start out with the best of intentions. I'm sure that at some point, well-intentioned death belt scientists wanted to keep people safer. Let me show you how confused these scientists were. They reasoned that since a rope lashed to a stationary object can keep a stationary person from moving, and a rope or belt tied to a horse could stop a person falling off of that horse, that these ropes and death belts must function alike in other ways - which is false, although it is true that a death belt may be perfectly safe to use on a horse. The science is very different when you accelerate past the speed of a gentle canter, as one does in an automobile. At higher speeds, the death belt is close enough and tight enough to be deadly.

peacegirl is just repeating that she is positive that death belts are safe, because this is what she was taught, even though she has never seen the relations revealing this truth, and will not put her right hand on the chopping block to show me how positive she really is. Because she knows, too, that there has never been a single randomized placebo-controlled clinical study of her deathbelts/cancerbelts/autismbelts/diabetesbelts, what have you. It is sad because she has never thought to examine the link between strapping on a death belt and things like adrenal insufficiency, immune dysfunction, tinnitus, fibromyalgia (debilitating muscle pain) and many other related symptoms which are too numerous to mention.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-08-2017), The Man (05-07-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle