Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 05-10-2017, 02:03 AM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

https://vactruth.com/2012/01/02/alum...-it-all-wrong/

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-10-2017, 02:08 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Interesting conspiracy theory, although I don't think the motive for seatbelt legislation is to make money off of the injured.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-10-2017 at 11:30 AM.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:29 AM

Old 05-10-2017, 01:06 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-11-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:

She's spot on! Her reasoning is valid. :yup:

Old 05-10-2017, 01:29 PM

If this doesn't tell us something, what does?

Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?

Old 05-10-2017, 01:33 PM

You cannot sweep this under the rug just because there aren't clinically controlled studies. Observation is key, and parents are the best observers. That doesn't mean there aren't times when all that can be found is a correlation, but in this case there are too many parents coming forward with the same observations that should make you wonder why. At the very least, investigators shouldn't turn a blind eye. They should investigate like their title signifies, or they should not hold that title.

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-10-2017 at 02:51 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:48 PM

Vaxxed Producer Del Bigtree vs BBC's Cathy Newman - YouTube

Old 05-10-2017, 02:55 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
you don't need a placebo controlled clinical study to know that a child who regresses into autism immediately following a series of vaccines was harmed by the vaccine.
Too right: You do not need a placebo controlled clinical study to know that a child who regresses into autism right after wearing a seatbelt was harmed by the seatbelt.

When there is a correlation, and when so many people see their child regress into autism right after using seatbelts, then there is enough suspicion to warrant further research, and in the meantime parents who decide to err on the side of caution and keep their children from being exposed by the toxic load of chemicals that go into seatbelts should not be persecuted. After all, mothers have an instinct to protect their children, and this allows them to correctly ascertain the risk profile and weigh the known benefits against the unknown risks.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-11-2017), But (05-12-2017), ChuckF (05-10-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-10-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
you don't need a placebo controlled clinical study to know that a child who regresses into autism immediately following a series of vaccines was harmed by the vaccine.
Too right: You do not need a placebo controlled clinical study to know that a child who regresses into autism right after wearing a seatbelt was harmed by the seatbelt.

When there is a correlation, and when so many people see their child regress into autism right after using seatbelts, then there is enough suspicion to warrant further research, and in the meantime parents who decide to err on the side of caution and keep their children from being exposed by the toxic load of chemicals that go into seatbelts should not be persecuted. After all, mothers have an instinct to protect their children, and this allows them to correctly ascertain the risk profile and weigh the known benefits against the unknown risks.
This is so stupid Vivisectus. How can you compare? I haven't seen any parents rejecting seatbelts because of the load of chemicals in them. Without any legislation, the majority of mothers (there are always exceptions) would willingly choose to restrain their children in car seats or seatbelts because the risk of exposure to chemicals is minuscule compared to the risk of injury in a serious collision. They could also look for car seats with less toxins. You're making mothers look like morons, and they're really not. :popcorn:

Car Seat Without Flame Retardants - Do They Exist? - Get Green Be Well

Old 05-10-2017, 06:24 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
How can you compare?
peacegirl, there really is no comparison. Deathbelts kill children and are positive correlated with diabetes, autism, and new cancer cases. There has never been a single randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study of deathbelts to establish their safety and efficacy. (Because the big deathbelt industry knows that they are dangerous!!) The safety and efficacy of vaccines is established beyond any reasonable scientific doubt, and supported by voluminous clinical evidence.
Quote:
I haven't seen any parents rejecting seatbelts because of the load of chemicals in them.
peacegirl, stop trying to avoid the issue buy changing the subject. No one cares what you have and have not seen - that is irrelevant, since your particular form of retardation makes you incapable of perceiving any information that conflicts with your pre-existing beliefs. There are so many reasons for parents who love their children to reject deathbelts, starting with the starting correlations with autism, diabetes, and new cancer cases, which you cannot dispute:

Quote:
Without any legislation, the majority of mothers (there are always exceptions) would willingly choose to restrain their children in car seats or seatbelts because the risk of exposure to chemicals is minuscule compared to the risk of injury in a serious collision.
peacegirl, what data support this belief? Where is the placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial of death belts that supports this assertion? THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY!

And peacegirl, who do you think you are to do this risk-benefit analysis for mothers like me? Do you think you and the government are better parents of MY CHILD than I am? Just look at who is pushing deathbelts on us - pedophiles and big car companies trying to profit.
Quote:
They could also look for car seats with less toxins. You're making mothers look like morons, and they're really not. :popcorn:
peacegirl, you're sending mothers like me to PRISON for the simple "crime" of loving our children too much to wrap them up in deathbelts to get autism, cancer, diabetes, or worse.

I have a bunch more links to random conspiracy theorist YouTube videos ranting about seatbelts to assign to peacegirl, but I forgot to put them on iCloud so they are on my laptop at home right now. I'll paste them here without watching them as soon as feasible.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-11-2017), But (05-12-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-10-2017), Stormlight (05-11-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 07:35 PM

[quote=ChuckF;1291439]
Quote:
How can you compare?
peacegirl, there really is no comparison. Deathbelts kill children and are positive correlated with diabetes, autism, and new cancer cases. There has never been a single randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study of deathbelts to establish their safety and efficacy. (Because the big deathbelt industry knows that they are dangerous!!) The safety and efficacy of vaccines is established beyond any reasonable scientific doubt, and supported by voluminous clinical evidence.
Quote:
I haven't seen any parents rejecting seatbelts because of the load of chemicals in them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
peacegirl, stop trying to avoid the issue buy changing the subject. No one cares what you have and have not seen - that is irrelevant, since your particular form of retardation makes you incapable of perceiving any information that conflicts with your pre-existing beliefs. There are so many reasons for parents who love their children to reject deathbelts, starting with the starting correlations with autism, diabetes, and new cancer cases, which you cannot dispute:

Nah, most parents would conclude the benefits outweigh the risks without legislation, but if they were concerned they could always buy a car seat that has less chemicals.

Warning: Your Child's Car Seat May Be Loaded With Toxic Chemicals

December 28, 2016

By Dr. Mercola

Buying a car seat for your child should not have to involve worrying about toxic chemicals. It is ironic that the seat you depend upon to protect your child in case of a car accident may expose your child to toxic chemicals known to trigger serious health damage, particularly to young children.

The products you depend on may be loaded with phthalates, flame retardants and bisphenol A (BPA). Instead of being held accountable for toxic exposures, these companies are given the green light for production and distribution to an unsuspecting public.

Following a study in 2011 in which researchers discovered at least 60 percent of the more than 150 car seats tested contained at least one toxic chemical,1 car seat manufacturers began reducing the most toxic of these.2

It is important that you continue to use a car seat to transport your children as this is the safest way to protect your child in case of a car accident. However, there are several ways to help reduce your child's exposure to toxins while they require a car seat to stay safe in the car.

Latest Car Seat Study Reveals Progress and Lingering Hazards

Although the latest study published by Ecology Center demonstrates car seats continue to contain toxic flame retardant chemicals, it also shows that manufacturers are starting to make progress in eliminating some of the most toxic chemicals.

However, while reducing chemicals with the greatest toxicity represents progress, no child should be exposed to chemicals with known negative health effects.

For the first time in over 10 years, no car seat tested positive for lead, which negatively affects the liver, kidneys, reproductive system and nervous system.3 Car seats also did not test positive for chlorinated tris, a chemical with known cancer-causing properties.4

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-car-seat.aspx

Quote:
Without any legislation, the majority of mothers (there are always exceptions) would willingly choose to restrain their children in car seats or seatbelts because the risk of exposure to chemicals is minuscule compared to the risk of injury in a serious collision.
Quote:
peacegirl, what data support this belief? Where is the placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial of death belts that supports this assertion? THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY!
There doesn't have to be. The studies often have flaws in design anyway. Observation is an important element which you are bypassing.

Quote:
And peacegirl, who do you think you are to do this risk-benefit analysis for mothers like me? Do you think you and the government are better parents of MY CHILD than I am? Just look at who is pushing deathbelts on us - pedophiles and big car companies trying to profit.
Quote:
They could also look for car seats with less toxins. You're making mothers look like morons, and they're really not. :popcorn:
Quote:
peacegirl, you're sending mothers like me to PRISON for the simple "crime" of loving our children too much to wrap them up in deathbelts to get autism, cancer, diabetes, or worse.
Show me one mother who thinks this way. Your analogy isn't working.

Quote:
I have a bunch more links to random conspiracy theorist YouTube videos ranting about seatbelts to assign to peacegirl, but I forgot to put them on iCloud so they are on my laptop at home right now. I'll paste them here without watching them as soon as feasible.
Regardless of the conspiracy theories out there, those that are against legislation have pretty good reasons as to why they feel the way they do.

Old 05-10-2017, 07:39 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Observation is an important element which you are bypassing.
peacegirl, I have myself observed the correlation between deathbelt usage and autism prevalence, diabetes prevalence, and new cancer cases, to say nothing of the total lack of any statistically meaningful improvement in safety! I have presented these astute observations here in this very thread!
Quote:
Quote:
peacegirl, speaking as a representative of all mothers, I love MY CHILD too much to wrap it up in a deathbelt to get autism, cancer, diabetes, or worse! THIS IS ABOUT MY CHILD, THIS COMBAT!!!

After all, I have observed that mothers love their children and will do whatever it takes to protect them! Including not binding the up in autismbelts! I know that there are mothers out there - indeed, other mothers here at :ff: - who agree.

I will paste some more unwatched random conspiracy theory videos later.

Last edited by ChuckF; 05-10-2017 at 08:06 PM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-11-2017), Stormlight (05-11-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
peacegirl, speaking as a representative of all mothers, I love MY CHILD too much to wrap it up in a deathbelt to get autism, cancer, diabetes, or worse! THIS IS ABOUT MY CHILD, THIS COMBAT!!!

After all, I have observed that mothers love their children and will do whatever it takes to protect them! Including not binding the up in autismbelts! I know that there are mothers out there - indeed, other mothers here at :ff: - who agree.

I will paste some more unwatched random conspiracy theory videos later.
You are trying very hard to make vaccination risks the same as seatbelt risks, and it's not working chuck. Most parents would not want their children to inhale toxic fumes, wherever they come from, but that would not stop them from using a car seat since the risk is greater to the child without one. I like what this guy had to say:

We hold that laws which go against human nature can never work. Human nature doesn't like piles of restrictions from those who claim to know what's best for us. We all know what trouble the local busybody can create, and a lot of current safety laws come from the same sort of mentality. We are not anti-safety, but say that present ideas on the subject are not the best. It's strange, but most new safety laws only have temporary effect.

We claim that most folk are sensible, irrespective of age or anything else. Yes, you always get some idiots, so you have to have rules and laws to check them. But those laws should be no more than absolutely necessary. Most folk will behave sensibly if given the chance.

Constant media scare stories and government warnings don't do anything but produce a worried and frightened population who see all sorts of dangers where as often as not they don't exist in any significant form. We think that wrong. Take road deaths as an example. They are less than one percent of all deaths. Accidental deaths in the home are about the same number but you never get stories about that.

Whatever you do in life contains a risk. It always has, and always will. Sensible folk know that and act accordingly because no-one wants to be a casualty. We say that people should know the real risk probability in such things as driving, so that they can make their own choices as to how best to handle the situation. Seatbelts are the prime example. Compulsory by law, they can kill and injure as well as save; it depends on the circumstances of the crash. We hold it morally wrong to have a law forcing the use of something which can do harm. People should be free to choose.

Choice in Personal Safety

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-10-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:08 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
You are trying very hard to make vaccination risks the same as seatbelt risks, and it doesn't work chuck.
peacegirl, if you would stop trying to throw mothers in prison for the crime of loving their children, you would see that I am doing no such thing. As I have said repeatedly, deathbelts are much, much more dangerous than vaccines, and injure and kill far more children!
Quote:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-11-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-10-2017), Stormlight (05-11-2017), The Man (05-10-2017), Vivisectus (05-11-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
You are trying very hard to make vaccination risks the same as seatbelt risks, and it doesn't work chuck.
peacegirl, if you would stop trying to throw mothers in prison for the crime of loving their children, you would see that I am doing no such thing. As I have said repeatedly, deathbelts are much, much more dangerous than vaccines, and injure and kill far more children!
Quote:
Um, the present vaccine schedule has never been fully studied for combination risk or for number of vaccines given at one time. I'm sorry but you're wrong.

Response to Charges of “Cherry-Picking” (List of Abstracts)

I have been accused of “cherry-picking” scientific papers for the series on immune activation. This can be a difficult accusation to counter, because it requires an overview of the totality of scientific papers in the field.

“Cherry-picking” is when a non-representative paper is used to make a point that is generally contradicted by most literature in a field. For example, say there are 20 papers on a topic. 19 are generally consistent with one another, and 1 is an outlier with contrary results. Cherry-picking is citing the 1 weird paper and ignoring the other 19.

If I am cherry-picking, it should be easy for critics to find the more numerous papers that contradict the ones I cite (i.e. the 19 papers in the example above). So I ask the critics: “Where are the contrary papers?”

Of course, papers must be sorted and selected to make scientific arguments. There are too many to cite them all. I have selected papers that are most relevant and useful for my arguments. But they are not cherry picked. The papers I use are generally representative of the field of immune activation and brain development. And they are often some of the most highly cited in the field of immune activation.

To prove my non-cherry-picking ways, below is a list of abstracts in the immune activation field that did not make it into the articles. You can see for yourself that they support the thesis here: that immune activation and cytokines-no matter the source-injure the developing brain and cause autism and schizophrenia. Some papers show that postnatal immune activation causes brain injury. Some papers also show that immune activation and cytokines cause epilepsy, which is associated with autism (30% of autistics have epilepsy). Vaccine critics have argued for decades that vaccines cause epilepsy.

This is NOT a “100 studies that prove vaccines cause autism” list. DO NOT construe it as such. Such lists are dumb and unpersuasive. Vaccine activists should stop using this tactic. The “studies list” gambit is like dropping a giant pile of papers on someones desk and saying “here, YOU figure this out, because I don’t know how”.

This list is provided only for the purpose of refuting the “cherry picking” accusation, by showing that the papers cited on VaccinePapers.org are representative.

Have a look. There is lots of interesting stuff here that didn’t make it into the articles.

Relevant text is underlined + bolded.

Response to Charges of "Cherry Picking" vaccinepapers.org

Old 05-10-2017, 08:26 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

The present standards for deathbelts have never been the subject of even a single randomized placebo-controlled clinical study! And we throw mothers into prison just for loving their children too much to wrap them up in an autismbelt.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-11-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-10-2017), Stormlight (05-11-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 08:36 PM

Quote:
The present standards for deathbelts have never been the subject of even a single randomized placebo-controlled clinical study! And we throw mothers into prison just for loving their children too much to wrap them up in an autismbelt.
You're never going to win this debate! :nope:

Old 05-10-2017, 08:44 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
You're absolutely right. All that's left to do at this point is determine the extent to which the Jews are responsible for this gargantuan health crisis and the abrogation of parental rights inherent in mandatory deathbelt legislation.

Quote:
peacegirl, if you would stop trying to throw mothers in prison for the crime of loving their children . . .
Yeah, IF!

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-11-2017), ChuckF (05-11-2017), Stormlight (05-11-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
Old 05-11-2017, 01:12 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Ok, finally done with work.* Here is a selection of random deathbelt conspiracy theory videos from YouTube. I obviously haven't actually watched these, even to see whether or not they support the point of view of I purport to advance here, but I guess I am posting them, just 'cuz, you know, for parents, due diligence, etc.

*peacegirl, let me know if you need a refresher on the "work" concept.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-11-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-11-2017), Stormlight (05-11-2017), The Man (05-11-2017)
Old 05-11-2017, 01:25 AM
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.

Itt, Chuck advocates the government dictating his eating habits under penalty of fine then imprisonment.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:30 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

The best things about these extremely persuasive death belt videos is the production quality. I think that will help mothers like me do their due diligence.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-11-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-11-2017), Stormlight (05-11-2017), The Man (05-11-2017)
Old 05-11-2017, 02:28 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Those folks make their videos so edgy and relevant. They're my heroes!

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-11-2017), ChuckF (05-11-2017), Stormlight (05-11-2017), The Man (05-11-2017), Vivisectus (05-11-2017)
Old 05-11-2017, 08:03 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

[quote=peacegirl;1291436]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:

Quote:
This is so stupid Vivisectus. How can you compare? I haven't seen any parents rejecting seatbelts because of the load of chemicals in them. Without any legislation, the majority of mothers (there are always exceptions) would willingly choose to restrain their children in car seats
Without legislation the majority vaccinates too. What exactly is your point?

Quote:
or seatbelts because the risk of exposure to chemicals is minuscule compared to the risk of injury in a serious collision.
You are just parroting what Big seatbelt wants you to believe. The toxic load caused by seatbelts has never even been tested in a placebo-controlled clinical study! So how do we know what this onslaught of unnatural chemicals is doing to poor, tender, defenseless children?

And you are simply ignoring the many parents who have seen their child regress into autism right after using seatbelts. Are those all supposed to be coincidences, when we can see clearly that autism prevalence and deatbelt use correlate so clearly?

Clearly there is enough here to warrant a thourough investigation. In the meantime, it is perfectly reasonable for parents to err on the side of caution let their kids run the known risks of driving without a seatbelt, because their maternal instinct will be able to judge if they are greater rather than the completely unknown risk of being exposed to autism-belts.

Quote:
No, not mothers.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-11-2017), But (05-11-2017), ChuckF (05-11-2017), Dragar (05-11-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-11-2017), Stormlight (05-11-2017), The Man (05-12-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle