Old 09-15-2018, 12:58 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Default Re: More blithe racism

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEZOZE View Post
these two pictures do not connect except that they are both editorial cartoons.

And that they were, I don't know, drawn by, like, the same guy?
Thanks, from:
Ari (09-15-2018), slimshady2357 (09-15-2018), specious_reasons (09-15-2018), The Man (09-15-2018)
Old 09-15-2018, 01:08 AM
you're next

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:

so what.

ape? monkey?

i told you i'd cut you some slack on the lips, but if i didn't see an ape and lots of other people didn't see an ape and YOU saw an ape.

well you're racist.

period.

this can go back and forth. i shouldn't have come back to this. i have made my point and i've been good about walking away when that is the case so i will do that now. i learned my lesson about that long ago.

some of you people are smart but you aren't wise. you seem incredibly sheltered and naive.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:14 AM
you're next

oh and as for the lips, i never once saw them as Sambo lips. i saw them as overinflated lips as an editorial cartoonist might draw of a person with big lips.

(sorry...just had to get that in there)

i mean if i didn't see it as anything but an overeggeration, why would you want me to see it any different?

smart.

not wise.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:16 AM
Flyover Hillbilly

The quality of a person's character is inversely proportional to the number of first-person references s/he uses.

The foregoing statement is mathematically, scientifically and undeniably true. Period.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
But (09-15-2018), The Man (09-15-2018)
Old 09-15-2018, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

so what.

:lol:

Never mind. Sometimes it seems like you are about to hit a brainwave with your pathetic little noggin, but then I remember the ATMs and the gay Nazis and, oh well, fuck it.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (09-15-2018), The Man (09-15-2018)
Old 09-15-2018, 05:21 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

So if a black person see's something and calls it racist against black people, does that mean they themselves are racist against black people?
:bong:
Thanks, from:
But (09-15-2018), The Man (09-15-2018)
Old 09-15-2018, 06:15 PM

Don't put him on the spot like that. When Zeze thinks about these things in his deep state of mind, it's like those optical illusions where it flips back and forth. He's trying to get across what that's like. We just don't get it.
Thanks, from:
Ari (09-15-2018), JoeP (09-16-2018), The Man (09-15-2018)
Old 09-26-2018, 07:12 AM
Shitpost Sommelier

So, thread about lynching:

Respectable Lawyer on Twitter: "So let's talk about lynchings.

The photo was taken during the lynching of Will Brown, which took place during the Omaha Race Riots.

Scrolling up and working down is helpful.

:AB: :canada:
Thanks, from:
lisarea (09-26-2018), Stephen Maturin (09-26-2018), The Man (09-26-2018)
Old 09-29-2018, 02:07 AM
you're next

i dare you to listen to the end because this guy sums it all up for me.

Old 09-29-2018, 02:49 AM

:pat:
Old 09-29-2018, 02:51 AM
you're next

Quote:
:pat:

thanks. at least you're kind to those you think less of.
Old 09-29-2018, 03:12 AM

Don't want to be seen as oppressing anyone, patting them op de head at most. Maybe a smack or two.
Old 09-29-2018, 03:39 AM
you're next

Quote:
Maybe a smack or two.

oh behave!
Old 09-29-2018, 10:26 AM

Oh hey look, it's a white, what looks to be middle or upper middle class man telling us that there's really no such thing as Oppression. Let's watch!

First of all, I hope you know this dudes a satirist, and like many comedians will say anything whether or not he believes it's true to get views an attention. This particular satirist went on to work for the propaganda network of a faschist nation, Russia Today. So I really hope you aren't putting any trust into anything he says. He later left the network before trying to push his character mainstream, worrying that being attached to a propaganda network would hurt his future chances for $$$. So again I hope you aren't treating this guy as some sort of moral barometer or speaker of truth, because if so you've been very much taken.

So sure, what does fake white dude who will attach himself to fascists propaganda networks if it pays have to say...

White dude expectantly plays the worse problems card. Says that we're in one of the most prosperous societies ever while also suggesting we shouldn't judge the past harshly and should treat it with kiddy gloves. Like fucking duh, how does he think we got better in the first place if we don't judge the past harshly. Does he think that people just automatically get better while at the same time giving past shit a pass. Nooo, What a fucking moron. I can see how this guy would be wanking material for white dudes who don't think the past was that big of an issue to begin with.

Irony alert! Man who goes and works for a fascist regime claims that the default position is anti-fascist. Oh is it really dude who took a pay check from Putin... is it really... No it's fucking not! You have to be a complete ignorant twat, or more likely someone who gets paid by fascists who pretend they aren't fascists to think the default human position is anti-fascist. In reality the default human position is "I'm good" "people worse than me are fascists" "people who claim to be better than me are soft and feeble" "I'm the best, and the place to measure everything from" No matter how racist and fascist they are, very few people will outright call themselves racist fascists. Oh no no, I'm still good, I'm not a racist like that racist over there, they want to murder all black people, but I only think black people are inferior and should be pitied, see, I'm totally not a racist!!

So, I hope you had a good wank as this sellout one hit wonder comedian who takes money from oppressive governments tells you everything you wanted to hear about how people inherently get better without needing to do any personal work or examination what so ever. The world sure has gotten less oppressive, less racist and less fascists since this fake reporter character was created... sure has!
Thanks, from:
But (09-29-2018), Crumb (10-01-2018), erimir (09-29-2018), Sock Puppet (10-01-2018), Stephen Maturin (09-29-2018), The Man (09-29-2018)
Old 09-29-2018, 03:24 PM

In addition: This is why I hate all of these 'oh noes soo PC!!' bullshit hottakes that often white dudes love so much.

Ok so Putin's puppet starts off bitching about how an Award named after Laura Ingalls Wilder is being renamed. Not that her books are being banned, or she's being struck from curiculums, no, some random fucking award is being renamed and this dude who's probably never heard of that award, probably was never in his life going to be up for that award, oh all of a sudden has some massive whine attack over it being renamed. Like what in the ever loving fuck does it even matter to this dude? The answer is it doesn't, all this crying fit is about is to make wank material for older guys who enjoy crying fits over how the world is changing, and everything was just fine in my youth and take any change as a dirrect attack on their pathetic paper thin self esteem.

That is of course the entire point of almost every "ohhhh the world is so PC groan" bullshit rant, to give the man baby who lives in the past a hardon of rage because they were dumb and pathetic enough to link their self esteem and internal person to the views of when they grew up. These are the same man babies that still wear the same stuff they did in high school and moan about how music these days just isn't real music, not like back in my day.

There's no actual indepth look into whatever they're bitching about, no "well maybe that's a good change, let's have a look at the reasons" nope, it's just always "ooow change bad, boo hoo!"

So, what the fuck is this award that has so gotten Putin's Nappy in a twist?
The Children's Literature Legacy Award, awarded by the Association for Library Services for Children, a division of the American Library Association. So right there I think all of us anti-PC supporters can say that this brit twat should fuck right off having any sort of opinion about this to begin with. This award was once given every 5 years, then in the 2000s every two years and is now given out annually. No moaning or groaning about how that dilutes the awards prestige I see, because as we've established, the cock sucker of Putin's propaganda doesn't actually care about the details. So anyway, the award was only named the Laura Ingalls Wilder award because she was the first winner of the award, which seems like an overall dumb way to name your awards.

Of course there's nothing too petty for the PC police to randomly find and attack right? It's not as if this award, named after someone who had continued racist views on Native American and Black americans was awarded to Black people and thus maybe a back handed compliment, Oh wait... dun dun dun, the last four, fucking four, winners are black. Perhaps, just perhaps the awards system decided that to properly show their support for the award winners they would change the name from an old dead woman who had racist feelings towards them. Not doing so would be basically saying, "fuck these winners, we have old grumpy white people to coddle!"
Like sure sure, just because the last four winners were Jewish doesn't mean we need to rename the Hitler's award for scientific excellence, that would be bowing to the PC police if we did!

Which is one of my many problems with this "too-PC" bullshit, occasionally you find things that are unreasonable, but most of the time you find the people having a fit did absolutely no research about a topic that has no effect on them, and yet are going fucking mental over shit that they would never have known existed if it wasn't for another person who realizes the market in riling up old rotten dildos into a anger froth to sell shit to them.

(Am I really that mad about this dude, nah, I'm just mirroring his paper thin character, where he thinks being overly angry and saying curse words makes for originality or substance.)
Thanks, from:
But (09-29-2018), Crumb (10-01-2018), fragment (09-30-2018), Sock Puppet (10-01-2018), The Man (09-29-2018)
Old 09-29-2018, 03:36 PM
you're next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Oh hey look, it's a white, what looks to be middle or upper middle class man telling us that there's really no such thing as Oppression. Let's watch!

he didn't say that at all. he said the complete opposite and more than once. you didn't watch the whole video or you just heard what you wanted to hear because you're irrational.

period.
Old 09-29-2018, 03:39 PM
you're next

don't foget...you're of the kind that saw an ape where there was none.
Old 09-29-2018, 03:42 PM
you're next

and finally...why are you so obsessed with the colour of his skin?
Old 09-29-2018, 03:43 PM

Here watch this reactionary hottake, but no no, you're bad if you have a reactionary hottake about it. LOL.

Yes I did infact listen to the whole thing where he bitches about how there are nazis so clearly we can't be angry at two things at once. It all comes down to what he thinks we should care about and that somehow we as humans can't have multiple level about multiple issues, it was all pretty unoriginal and standard bullshit. And oh my god how fucking grating is this arm waving character this man who took money from Putin is.

Maybe you should read and reply to the entirety of my two posts and not just the first line... oh wait, "snickers!"

Because white male privilege is real. Don't forget I'm also obsessed with his gender.
Thanks, from:
But (09-29-2018), The Man (09-29-2018)
Old 09-29-2018, 03:53 PM
you're next

just because white male privilege exists, doesn't mean white males should automatically be dismissed.

and i did read your posts.
Old 09-29-2018, 04:03 PM

If you actually read my posts you would know I have plenty more reasons to dismiss him than just because he's a white male who has everything tailored for him, bitching about things that don't affect him in anyway, while taking money from fascist regimes.

So tell me, why are *you* so focused on color? You always seem really defensive whenever white men are attacked, focusing on them being white over the many valid criticisms. Strange that.

Ok so if you have any well thought out issues with my replies I would like to hear them, but this 'neener neener I know you are but what am I' bullshit gets tedious and boring fast!
Thanks, from:
But (09-29-2018), The Man (09-29-2018)
Old 09-29-2018, 04:08 PM
you're next

i'm not defensive. i find your irony dangerous because you can't see it. in the end i probably want what you want, but you seem to be taking the path of the privileged white man to get it- force.

and what do you mean those things don't effect him? they seem to have effected him.

i don't have time or patience like some of you to pick apart long posts paragraph by paragraph. your most recent post is more to my speed. slow.
Old 09-29-2018, 04:32 PM

No you're definitely defensive.

So you're saying this dude was going to be up for child literature award and that renaming the award was going to hurt him in some way? Or that renaming an award which was offensive to its winners is somehow bad and hurtful to him?

See irony is when you're like "watch the whole thing" and then reply with "Well I don't have time to go through paragraphs!" It doesn't take long. Your want to play name calling, 'heh heh, it's irony, you're just as bad as those you condemn, I know you are but what am I', either suggests you understand how you're wrong and can't defend yourself and are thus hiding behind a surface interpretation, or that you haven't taken the time or effort to understand these topics as others have but still want your opinion to carry the same weight. Which is amusingly an excellent example of white male privilege.

It's the equivalent of taking physics in high school so you think it's totally fine for you to bust in and interrupt a high level college course on General Relativity to explain your pet theory on why Einstein is wrong because it violates the second law of thermodynamics, and then complain when you're thrown out of the class as there being some sort of conspiracy against you and the truth.
Thanks, from:
But (09-29-2018), Crumb (10-01-2018), JoeP (09-29-2018), Sock Puppet (10-01-2018), Stephen Maturin (09-29-2018), The Lone Ranger (09-29-2018), The Man (09-29-2018)
Old 09-29-2018, 05:05 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
So sure, what does fake white dude who will attach himself to fascists propaganda networks if it pays have to say...
That's the only true pole star regarding what to believe. Just ask any dumbfuck dipshit edgelord. :yup:

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Ari (09-29-2018), But (09-29-2018), erimir (09-29-2018), The Man (09-29-2018)
Old 09-29-2018, 07:50 PM
Porn papers, surrealistic artifacts, kitchen smells, defecated food and sprayed perfume cocktail.

Quote:
i dare you to listen to the end because this guy sums it all up for me.

Oppression Obsession - YouTube
It’s awful, just awful. :sadcheer: Just imagine if you are a straight white boy and they serve you a latte in a rainbow cup — and not even a “skinny” latte! This is exactly like being the victim of a rape attempt or being enslaved. I don’t know how straight white boys cope with their oppression. I imagine they must turn to music and the spiritual aspect of existence for consolation.

Flo has composed a little soul song for the masses of oppressed straight white boys. You’re welcome.

:singing:

Swing low, sweet Cadillac

Coming for to chauffeur me home

I looked over Jeff Flake, and what did I see

A band of skinheads coming after me

If you get there before I do

Tell all my frat bros I'm coming, too

etc.

:singing:
Ari (09-29-2018), But (09-29-2018), JoeP (09-29-2018), Kamilah Hauptmann (09-29-2018), lisarea (09-29-2018), Stephen Maturin (09-29-2018), The Lone Ranger (09-30-2018), The Man (09-29-2018), ZEZOZE (09-29-2018)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law