Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Old 02-17-2012, 10:27 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Default Re: Best Birther Lunacy Evar

I have some critically important follow-up questions! Those follow-up questions ... well ... follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
It appears that she did not get your message about how the Secretary of State's decision is unreviewable or whatever dumbass wrong thing you said.
Jerome, it appears that Orly Taitz is relying on a Georgia statute authorizing the party aggrieved by the Secretary of State's eligibility determination to petition a Georgia state court for relief, despite your unequivocal assertion that the Secretary's determination is final. Why is Orly trusting the Georgia legislature's word over yours? Stated differently, who should Orly believe, you or her lying eyes?

Quote:
Also, it looks kind of like she named "Barack Obama, Secretary of State" as a party, but whatever, let's not quibble, I know naming the proper party is super difficult for your god.
I have no follow-up question here; I quote Chuck's statement solely for the :laugh:

Also, I must shamefully confess that, having read multiple filings in this matter, I only just noticed that presidential candidate Cody Judy -- the fellow who tried to commandeer the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints back in 1993 by threatening to blow up the church's prophet/president with a fake bomb -- is a named plaintiff in Orly's action. Looks like the bloom is off the rose as to Alan Keyes. :sadcheer:

Quote:
JEROME! Do you think that your god is correct that "[t]he most basic rules of courtroom decorum and basic fairness, were supposed to preclude Malihi from even entering Ankeny in his opinion?"
I do not understand any of this. Why are they talking about Ankeny at all? I was under the impression that "transfer denied does not equal 'rejecting a challenge to Obama's eligibility on the merits'". Is that no longer correct?

Further, does a judicial opinion constitute evidence? Stated differently, was ALJ Malihi precluded from considering Ankeny -- which, until recently, was the only case in U.S. history that addressed the merits of Orly's issue -- because no one proffered a copy of the opinion for admission into evidence at the hearing?

That is not how I was told things work.

I am flummoxed.

Quote:
JEROME, your god is upset about losing to an empty chair.
Jerome, is it true that Obama's failure to show up and at the hearing and testify under oath that he was born in Hawaii means that there is no evidence in the record supporting the ALJ's finding that Obama was in fact born in the U.S.? I was under the impression that the trier of fact may consider any evidence, regardless of who produced it. If that's the case, then Orly's own evidence is sufficient to support the ALJ's finding. Could it really be true that after years of getting her Pottsylvanian backside bounced out of one federal court after another on jurisdictional grounds, Orly finally got a chance to present her case on the merits and royally fucked it up? :faint:

Quote:
Quote:
The behavior of Malihi was so outrageous, that not only his advisory opinion needs to be set aside, but state and county grand juries and the Attorney General of Georgia need to launch an investigation into actions of judge Malihi and possible direct or indirect undue influence by Obama. (underlining in original)
Jerome, your input is needed very badly here. Is ALJ Malihi's decision an "advisory opinion"? If so, by what authority is Orly demanding that the "advisory opinion" be "set aside"? I thought the statute under which Orly is proceeding authorized petitions to challenge the Secretary of State's decision.

Is that wrong? It is right? Should I stay or should I go? Whatchagonna do with all that junk? Does anybody really know what time it is? DOES ANYBODY REALLY CARE?

Also, are there state and county grand juries in Georgia? If so, who impanels such bodies? who presents issues to them for investigation? Does Orly need a reasonable basis in fact for claiming "possible direct or indirect undue influence by Obama"? I certainly hope not!

Quote:
Interestingly, those "two pro se litigants with zero knowledge of the law" actually got a hearing on the merits.
Jerome, would the outcome of Ankeny have been different had those dumbass truck driving pro se dipshits been able to afford a lawyer with zero knowledge of the law, you know, like Orly? I am really struggling with this issue.

Quote:
Chito Papa ... ITT
:lol:

Jerome, is it true that a party has to qualify a witness as an expert in the subject matter of his testimony as a condition precedent to proffering the witness's opinion testimony on that subject? May the trier of fact reject opinion testimony presented with no attempt to establish the witness's qualifications, even if no one from the other side shows up to object? Where the trier is an administrative law judge, would such a rejection qualify as arbitrary and capricious and/or an abuse of discretion?

These are important questions that cry out for definitive answers.

Quote:
Oh and then the court denied her pro hac vice motion because she just pretty much did not conform with any of the rules for filing that. As a result she is going to have to find some local counsel of record pronto.
Wait, what? Pro hac whozeewhassis?

This is outrageous!

Jerome, I thought that the U.S. Constitution - which as we all know is a contract among Emerich de Vattel, Jesus Christ (also known as Emerich de Vattel) and the People of the United States - confers upon Counselor Esquires at Law an unqualified right to transact commerce "among the several States" upon admission to the bar in one state! By what authority does the state of Georgia presume to tell a California Counselor Esquire at Law that she needs some sort of "special permission" to practice Legalize before a Georgia court?!

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (02-17-2012), chunksmediocrites (02-18-2012), Clutch Munny (02-22-2012), Kael (02-17-2012), livius drusus (02-17-2012), Nullifidian (02-17-2012), Qingdai (02-18-2012), ravenscape (02-21-2012), Sock Puppet (02-20-2012), SR71 (02-18-2012), The Man (02-19-2012)
Old 02-19-2012, 09:12 AM
A fellow sophisticate

:natasha:
SR71 (02-19-2012)
Old 02-21-2012, 01:07 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

JEROME's god Orly has latched on to a peculiar misunderstanding of letters rogatory and has filed a petition in conjunction with her Fulton County Superior Court case. She wastes no time in insulting the court and whines about how no local attorneys want to hitch themselves to her sanctionswagon. Then she misapplies the best evidence rule (again), which is not the most common sense evidence rule in the world, but which a reasonably intelligent 12 year old could understand in a few minutes.

Then there is a ton of irrelevant copypasta about her trials and travails and travels. Finally, without providing a heading to indicate that she is asking for relief, she asks for some (very, very stupid) relief.
Quote:
It is imperative for this court to send a letter rogatory to the Superior court of the District of Columbia asking for their assistance in issuing a subpoena for immigration and passport records for Barack Obama aka Barack(Barry) Soetoro aka Barack(Barry) Soebarkah...
:gah: JEROME, can you spot what (if anything!) went wrong here? Hint: look at the words in bold, and then look at the words not in bold. Feel free to use Google to help you answer.

Then there's some stuff about Malihi being an "Iranian Muslim" (:cheer:) and some stuff about how Obama is reducing the nuclear arsenal, and how Orly is sending copies of her pleadings to a whole bunch of important people.

In other words, just another filing by JEROME's beloved birther god, Orly Taitz.
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (02-21-2012), Clutch Munny (02-22-2012), Dingfod (02-23-2012), livius drusus (02-21-2012), Nullifidian (02-21-2012), Stephen Maturin (02-21-2012), The Man (08-14-2015)
Old 02-21-2012, 02:27 AM
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.

The amusing thing is that most of you know he is not a natural born citizen.

:wink:
Old 02-21-2012, 02:49 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
you know he is not a natural born citizen.
THUS SAITH YOUR GOD ORLY TAITZ
Thanks, from:
Stormlight (02-22-2012)
Old 02-21-2012, 02:52 AM
Man in Black

Quote:

What? Be he then Macduff, from his mother's womb untimely ripped?
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (02-21-2012), chunksmediocrites (02-21-2012), Clutch Munny (02-22-2012), Dingfod (02-23-2012), Janet (02-21-2012), Nullifidian (02-21-2012), Pan Narrans (02-21-2012), Sock Puppet (02-21-2012), Stephen Maturin (02-21-2012), The Man (02-21-2012), Ymir's blood (02-21-2012)
Old 02-21-2012, 03:10 AM
Fishy mokey

Omg, Jerome, you know he's not a furrin' alien, he's an alien alien! Why you lie to us!

Quote:
Here is your Wonkette YouTube President’s Day Bonanza Honor Post, featuring a concerned lady talking about an alien reptile that’s been lodged in the back of our President’s head, just like it was lodged in the head of an “Egyptian Pharo” several millenia ago. Do you see the scar? THE SCAR, DO YOU SEE IT?
Who Implanted This Treacherous Alien Reptile In Obama’s Head?
Nullifidian (02-21-2012), The Man (02-21-2012)
Old 02-21-2012, 04:13 AM
Stoic Derelict... The cup is empty

Quote:

The knee slapping gut busting hilarious thing is Birfers.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:29 AM
God Made Me A Skeptic

So far as I can tell, Obama was born in the US, and our rules have been pretty consistent all along that "born on US soil" grants natural-born citizenship. If I'm missing something, I'd be interested in knowing what it is.
Save me / and when you see me strut / remind me of what left this outlaw torn
Thanks, from:
Dingfod (02-23-2012)
Old 02-21-2012, 08:28 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

It is all there in the Vattel that you were required to read in the sixth grade. Were you not paying attention?
Old 02-21-2012, 08:06 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
So much win. So very, very much.

Quote:
[T]his court places form over substance and found the need for a local attorney to co-sign the pleadings to be more important than the underlying issue of the most egregious violation of human rights and civil rights in the history of this nation, namely Barack Obama's (Hereinafter "Obama") lack of any valid identification papers and his use of a stolen Social Security number and his practice of posting a computer generated forgery on line as a basis and documentary legitimation of his presidency and a 2012 presidential run.
Jerome! Orly Taitz says that Obama's lack of ID is "the most egregious violation of human rights and civil rights in the history of this nation." Is that true? I was thinking something along the lines of the Tuskegee experiments. Or maybe the payroll tax.

But hey, one argues with Orly at one's own peril. Check out this astonishing feat of prestidigitation:

Quote:
As such, in the absence of the pro hac vice authorization from this court, and lack of local attorneys with enough strength of character to take on the issue of egregious criminality committed by the sitting President, Taitz advised the plaintiffs to proceed pro se.
Okay, so far, so good. Even Orly Taitz recognizes that the unauthorized practice of law is a big fat no-no. Besides, the plaintiffs (even the certifiably insane Cody Robert Judy) are likely better off on their own than they ever were with Orly championing their cause.

But now, watch this ... and tremble!

Quote:
Taitz herself proceeds pro se for a limited purpose of seeking Letters Rogatory from this court to the First Circuit court of HI and DC court.
Holy shit! Did you see what happened there?! Orly transformed herself from former plaintiffs' counsel to pro se party. Magically!

:wizard2:

How the fuck did she DO that?!

And Jerome, is there such a thing as the First Circuit court of HI and DC court? I would not have thought so! If you answer in the affirmative, please be so kind as to provide contact info for the clerk of court's office. I would like to arrange a tour for myself and other interested :ff:ers.

Quote:
Then there's some stuff about Malihi being an "Iranian Muslim" (:cheer:)

Quote:
Jerome, I have a question about epistemology. Is it possible to know something that isn't true? I thought knowledge was (at least) justified true belief. Is that no longer the case?

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (02-22-2012), ChuckF (02-21-2012), chunksmediocrites (02-21-2012), Clutch Munny (02-22-2012), Crumb (02-21-2012), Demimonde (02-21-2012), erimir (02-21-2012), Janet (02-21-2012), Kael (02-21-2012), LadyShea (02-21-2012), livius drusus (02-21-2012), Nullifidian (02-21-2012), Pyrrho (02-22-2012), Sock Puppet (02-21-2012), Stormlight (02-22-2012), The Man (02-22-2012), Watser? (02-21-2012), wildernesse (03-16-2012), Ymir's blood (02-21-2012)
Old 02-21-2012, 08:19 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

We are trying to stay out of the FEMA camp Gulags, Jerome. You want to be disappeared by secret government forces, keep on yakking!
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (02-21-2012), Clutch Munny (02-22-2012), Dingfod (02-23-2012), Stephen Maturin (02-21-2012), Stormlight (02-22-2012), The Man (08-14-2015), wildernesse (03-16-2012)
Old 02-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Just keep m'nose clean, egg, chips & beans, I'm always full of steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
:faint:

* Sock Puppet regains consciousness

:applaud:

:sockpuppet:...........
Thanks, from:
Clutch Munny (02-22-2012), Demimonde (02-21-2012), Dingfod (02-23-2012), maddog (02-21-2012), Stephen Maturin (02-21-2012), The Man (08-14-2015)
Old 02-21-2012, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebs View Post
So far as I can tell, Obama was born in the US, and our rules have been pretty consistent all along that "born on US soil" grants natural-born citizenship. If I'm missing something, I'd be interested in knowing what it is.
Nope.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Fishy mokey

Nope as in "No, you're not missing anything."
Angakuk (02-22-2012), SR71 (02-23-2012), The Man (08-14-2015)
Old 03-01-2012, 03:48 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
And when is Sheriff Joe going to release the findings of his birther posse?!
March 1 and not a minute sooner!

Quote:
Arpaio declined to release to WND any of the posse’s conclusions in advance of the press conference, although he is on record saying the findings may be “shocking” to many.

. . .

The posse was constituted as a 501(c)3 organization, designed to cost the people of Maricopa County nothing, while enabling people from around the country to contribute to its mission.
:rich:
Today is the day! I'm sure many will be shocked!
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (03-01-2012), chunksmediocrites (03-02-2012), Clutch Munny (03-01-2012), Demimonde (03-01-2012), Dingfod (03-01-2012), Janet (03-01-2012), Kael (03-01-2012), livius drusus (03-01-2012), Nullifidian (03-01-2012), The Man (03-01-2012), Watser? (03-02-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 03:50 PM

Oooh, when, when?
Old 03-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

3:00 pm EST, 1:00 pm SheriffJoeST. Prepare for a :shocker:!

Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (03-01-2012), ChuckF (03-01-2012), chunksmediocrites (03-02-2012), Clutch Munny (03-01-2012), Demimonde (03-01-2012), Janet (03-01-2012), Kael (03-01-2012), LadyShea (03-01-2012), livius drusus (03-01-2012), Nullifidian (03-01-2012), Qingdai (03-01-2012), The Man (03-01-2012), Watser? (03-02-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 04:45 PM
A Very Gentle Bort

:eager:
Old 03-01-2012, 10:01 PM

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...orgery/?page=1
Quote:

PHOENIX — Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Thursday he suspects the birth certificate President Obama released last year is a “computer-generated forgery” — and also raised questions about the authenticity of the president’s Selective Service card.

“Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic,” Sheriff Arpaio said. “My investigators believe that the long-form birth certificate was manufactured electronically and that it did not originate in paper format as claimed by the White House.”
His investigators said the computer file released by the White House appears to have been created on a computer, rather than having been originally made on paper and then scanned.

The investigators said they have identified “a person of interest” in the birth certificate.

Sheriff Arpaio’s chief investigator on the project said there are so many questions that he couldn’t have cleared Mr. Obama to be an employee of Maricopa County.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:01 PM

Investigators additionally have developed credible evidence suggesting:

• President Obama's Selective Service card was most likely a forgery, revealed by an examination of the postal date stamp on the document;

• Records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama's birth, including the dates Aug. 1, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:08 PM

Wait what? A whole posse and all this time and we get "suspects" and "suggesting"?

Where is the actual evidence, Joe?
Old 03-01-2012, 10:18 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Saw this on Daily Kos, who live blogged the "event"
Quote:
Get this, Arpaio's "lead investigator" answered a question about Obama's American mother by saying, "That's a Second Amendment issue and I'm not going to get into it."
Kos was calling him "Sheriff Orly Joe Arpaio-Taitz" :giggle:
Thanks, from:
Janet (03-01-2012), Kael (03-01-2012), livius drusus (03-01-2012), Nullifidian (03-01-2012), Stephen Maturin (03-01-2012), The Man (03-01-2012), Watser? (03-02-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona, announced Thursday that his six-month investigation had found that "probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed" in the release of President Obama's long-form birth certificate.
looool

Jerome, is there any such thing as probable cause that something "may have been" the case? Way I heard it, probable cause consists of facts that would lead a reasonable person to believe that something is the case.

Is the way I heard it incorrect? If so, doesn't Sheriff Joe's finding that probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed necessarily mean that probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may not have been committed? In that event, is probable cause but a steaming, malodorous cow pie?

Finally, does the "shocking" part consist of Sheriff Joe's abject failure to turn up anything of substance? Cuz, you know, I find that appreciably less than shocking.

Thanks, from:
ChuckF (03-01-2012), chunksmediocrites (03-02-2012), Clutch Munny (03-01-2012), Dingfod (03-01-2012), Janet (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-01-2012), Sock Puppet (03-02-2012), The Man (03-01-2012), Watser? (03-02-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Wait what? A whole posse and all this time and we get "suspects" and "suggesting"?

Where is the actual evidence, Joe?
You can watch the press conference and see for yourself.

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law