Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Old 01-14-2024, 11:45 PM

Default Trump Supporters Are Insane.

How can anybody support Trump. That silver spoon raised, affluenza suffering POS. He had a sister who died recently. She used to be a judge. And she said of her very own brother that he couldn't be trusted. She also said that he had no moral standards. Who of the Trump supporters think that they know Trump better than his very own sister!

Also, Trump fostered an insurrection! Another point is that he downplayed the dangers of the coronavirus. He also doesn't believe the proven science of human caused global warming. Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals. Not only did he not do that, he did about the opposite. In Obama's first 3 years in office, around 1,800,000 illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 illegals were deported.

I could go on and on. But it is clear that Trump supporters are insane. Maybe they could even be labeled as criminally insane. Though I am no Biden supporter, it is beyond me that anybody could support Trump.
Old 01-14-2024, 11:50 PM
Rambling Old Fart

Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Wow!
We actually have something on which we might agree.
I'll wait for the other shoe before taking that very far.
Old 01-15-2024, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
Wow!
We actually have something on which we might agree.
I'll wait for the other shoe before taking that very far.
If you weren't a complete shithead, you would agree with everything I've written. After all, not you or anybody else around here has been able to tell me how anything I've written anywhere was wrong. All I ever get is either insults or some means of trivializing what I've written.
Old 01-15-2024, 11:55 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
How can anybody support Trump. That silver spoon raised, affluenza suffering POS. He had a sister who died recently. She used to be a judge. And she said of her very own brother that he couldn't be trusted. She also said that he had no moral standards. Who of the Trump supporters think that they know Trump better than his very own sister!

Also, Trump fostered an insurrection! Another point is that he downplayed the dangers of the coronavirus. He also doesn't believe the proven science of human caused global warming. Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals. Not only did he not do that, he did about the opposite. In Obama's first 3 years in office, around 1,800,000 illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 illegals were deported.

I could go on and on. But it is clear that Trump supporters are insane. Maybe they could even be labeled as criminally insane. Though I am no Biden supporter, it is beyond me that anybody could support Trump.
I see even the Trump campaign wouldn’t hire you. Burn.
Old 01-16-2024, 12:37 AM
Superman's boyhood pal

As an old New York leftist, I hated Trump even before he was on TV because he was (and still is) a union busting landlord.
He was a Democrat back then, BTW.
Old 01-16-2024, 02:31 AM
Rambling Old Fart

You know, I was telling people, back in 2008 that Trump was a really stupid choice for any federal job, much less President. Then, in 2016, the Boneheads set out to prove me right.
Old 01-16-2024, 09:19 AM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
His sister, recorded without her knowledge.
Quote:
“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”
Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy shit.”
In Mary Trump's secret tapes, president's sister Maryanne calls brother 'stupid,' phony, 'cruel - The Washington Post

One could add his inability to see the writing on the wall as well. He kept talking about draining the swamp, without understanding the swamp, without a measurement of the swamp, no calculation of what it would take, and without a plan to do it.

My sardonic take on the 2020 election was quite simply, "I know who will win. The old corrupt rich white guy"

Quote:
Also, Trump fostered an insurrection!
Nah, that part is bullshit. If the Trump followers were going to overthrow the government, they would have been armed. The woke snowflakes (who actually are violent and dangerous) think they know everything, which makes them just like Trump. They don't, and they certainly don't know what an insurrection looks like.

It certainly doesn't look like an unarmed mob with no leader, and an unarmed women being shot in the face. Then everybody calms down and gives up.

Quote:
Another point is that he downplayed the dangers of the coronavirus.
I'm not sure what that even means. I remember he tried to stop air travel early on, especially from China, and was crucified by the media as a racist. Certainly his staff were idiots about it all.

Quote:
He also doesn't believe the proven science of human caused global warming.
You lost it on that one. Nobody who isn't brainwashed believes the deep state bullshit on global warming.

Quote:
Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals. Not only did he not do that, he did about the opposite. In Obama's first 3 years in office, around 1,800,000 illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 illegals were deported.
I don't actually know about any of that. It doesn't qualify as a symptom of insanity however, even if it's true.

Quote:
I could go on and on. But it is clear that Trump supporters are insane.
Nah, you haven't made a case. While I agree with the sentiment, and it's an easy way to go, if you are a moron. You have not proved half of America is insane. Sorry.

But thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Maybe they could even be labeled as criminally insane. Though I am no Biden supporter, it is beyond me that anybody could support Trump.
It's sort of funny, since you support Hitler. It makes it almost impossible to consider your opinion as meaning anything. I don't say this to be cruel.

It's just that this thread is probably the most interesting one on the forum at the moment.

Almost all of your audience hates Trump. But since they also suck the cock of Biden, it just makes it comedy.

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 01-16-2024, 09:28 AM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
If you weren't a complete shithead, you would agree with everything I've written.
Your communication skills and ability to sway people are, well, there's no way to put it nicely. They are beyond awful.

That you don't see this, makes you seem to be insane. Very very insane.

Be that as it may, I will still contribute to listing the reasons why anyone who supports Trump is delusional (not insane)

In the spirit of helping out.

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 01-16-2024, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
His sister, recorded without her knowledge.
Quote:
“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”
Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy shit.”
In Mary Trump's secret tapes, president's sister Maryanne calls brother 'stupid,' phony, 'cruel - The Washington Post

One could add his inability to see the writing on the wall as well. He kept talking about draining the swamp, without understanding the swamp, without a measurement of the swamp, no calculation of what it would take, and without a plan to do it.

My sardonic take on the 2020 election was quite simply, "I know who will win. The old corrupt rich white guy"

Quote:
Nah, that part is bullshit. If the Trump followers were going to overthrow the government, they would have been armed. The woke snowflakes (who actually are violent and dangerous) think they know everything, which makes them just like Trump. They don't, and they certainly don't know what an insurrection looks like.

It certainly doesn't look like an unarmed mob with no leader, and an unarmed women being shot in the face. Then everybody calms down and gives up.

Quote:
Another point is that he downplayed the dangers of the coronavirus.
I'm not sure what that even means. I remember he tried to stop air travel early on, especially from China, and was crucified by the media as a racist. Certainly his staff were idiots about it all.

Quote:
He also doesn't believe the proven science of human caused global warming.
You lost it on that one. Nobody who isn't brainwashed believes the deep state bullshit on global warming.

Quote:
Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals. Not only did he not do that, he did about the opposite. In Obama's first 3 years in office, around 1,800,000 illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 illegals were deported.
I don't actually know about any of that. It doesn't qualify as a symptom of insanity however, even if it's true.

Quote:
I could go on and on. But it is clear that Trump supporters are insane.
Nah, you haven't made a case. While I agree with the sentiment, and it's an easy way to go, if you are a moron. You have not proved half of America is insane. Sorry.

But thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Maybe they could even be labeled as criminally insane. Though I am no Biden supporter, it is beyond me that anybody could support Trump.
It's sort of funny, since you support Hitler. It makes it almost impossible to consider your opinion as meaning anything. I don't say this to be cruel.

It's just that this thread is probably the most interesting one on the forum at the moment.

Almost all of your audience hates Trump. But since they also suck the cock of Biden, it just makes it comedy.

1. I saw Trump's sister saying that on TV. Obviously it wasn't without her knowledge.

2. What else Trump's sister may have said wasn't part of the discussion.

3. It was an insurrection. They tried to overthrow a lawful election. Trump himself wanted to lead it. But the Secret Service wouldn't let him. Also, for what they wanted to do, they didn't need to be armed. But some were. check this out.
Fact Check: Were There Armed Protesters at the Capitol on January 6?

4. I'm surprised that you know what anything means. I myself saw Trump on TV once where he admitted to downplaying the coronavirus. Also, I remember seeing him on TV once in the early spring where he predicted that the coronavirus would disappear during the summer. Guess what. It didn't!

5. Human caused global warming is a REALITY! I may have even did a thread about it around here. If you don't know it is real, you are the one who is brainwashed.

6 What I said about who did what when it comes to deportations is true. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have said it.

7. Haven't you seen any of my other threads that you also disagree with? YOU are one of the insane!

8. I did a few threads around here concerning Hitler. You didn't disprove anything in any of them. And you have the nerve to say that none of what I say has any meaning?! How about you pull your head out of your ass.
Old 01-16-2024, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:
If you weren't a complete shithead, you would agree with everything I've written.
Your communication skills and ability to sway people are, well, there's no way to put it nicely. They are beyond awful.

That you don't see this, makes you seem to be insane. Very very insane.

Be that as it may, I will still contribute to listing the reasons why anyone who supports Trump is delusional (not insane)

In the spirit of helping out.

Your stupidity is impressive. If you are delusional, you are insane. That's how it works.
Old 01-17-2024, 03:59 AM
Forum gadfly

That was a real letdown

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 01-17-2024, 10:52 AM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
If you are delusional, you are insane. That's how it works.
And he says this with no irony at all

:popcorn:

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 01-17-2024, 07:49 PM
angry white woman

Quote:
Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals.
He said he was going to build a wall. Which he didn't. So why would he deport illegals before he did that? It would be like building a house with no roof and setting a bunch of buckets around to catch the water.
Old 01-17-2024, 08:30 PM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

Quote:
Quote:

There were armed people in the mob. Yes, January 6 Was a Heavily Armed Insurrection – Mother Jones
Old 01-17-2024, 08:48 PM
Forum gadfly

If the jackbooted stormtroopers aren't being shot, it's not an insurrection.

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 01-17-2024, 08:49 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

From what I've seen online many Trump supporters are near breakdown, so many remind me of Charlie Sheen screaming about Tigers blood and winning right before he announced his HIV diagnosis and vanished from the public eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
He said he was going to build a wall. Which he didn't.
It's been interesting watching people make excuses for his lies like they're in an abusive relationship with him, only they aren't even smart enough to get paid for it like Melania.
Old 01-17-2024, 08:49 PM
Forum gadfly

It's almost like the internet pundits, who act like they know everything, don't actually know anything about the history of the last 250 years.

Or about France, Russia, China, or the United States

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 01-17-2024, 08:51 PM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
It's been interesting watching people make excuses for his lies like they're in an abusive relationship with him.
The exact same thing is true for Biden supporters

This includes Hunter Biden

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 01-17-2024, 08:52 PM
Rambling Old Fart

Quote:
Quote:
Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals.
He said he was going to build a wall. Which he didn't. So why would he deport illegals before he did that? It would be like building a house with no roof and setting a bunch of buckets around to catch the water.
He did, actually get some work done on the Wall. It never kept anybody out, though.

You do know that there is a big difference between "Illegal Aliens" and "Undocumented Aliens", right?
Old 01-17-2024, 08:52 PM
angry white woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
From what I've seen online many Trump supporters are near breakdown, so many remind me of Charlie Sheen screaming about Tigers blood and winning right before he announced his HIV diagnosis and vanished from the public eye.

Quote:
He said he was going to build a wall. Which he didn't.
It's been interesting watching people make excuses for his lies like they're in an abusive relationship with him, only they aren't even smart enough to get paid for it like Melania.
my point is he didn't keep the one campaign pledge that got him voted in. Why bitch about anything else?
LarsMac (01-17-2024)
Old 01-17-2024, 08:53 PM
angry white woman

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He did, actually get some work done on the Wall. It never kept anybody out, though.

You do know that there is a big difference between "Illegal Aliens" and "Undocumented Aliens", right?
lars he didn't start that until his 4th year and I think he got the equavalent of 2 feet done.. (per fence capita) or something like that. I'm not defending the guy, I'm saying more emphasis should be placed on how many illegals are getting IN than how many are worthlessly being sent back. They always come back anyways, to skip their court dates and go hide and collect their benies.
LarsMac (01-17-2024)
Old 01-17-2024, 08:56 PM
Forum gadfly

Trump suffers from massive Hubris. So do all the other assholes in power.

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 01-17-2024, 08:56 PM
Rambling Old Fart

Quote:
If the jackbooted stormtroopers aren't being shot, it's not an insurrection.
The closest thing to "jackbooted stormtroopers" at the Jan 6 thing were the insurrectionists.
(Maybe, that's why the thing eventually fell apart. The insurrectionists couldn't find any stormtroopers. hmmm?)
ShottleBop (01-18-2024)
Old 01-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
It's almost like the internet pundits, who act like they know everything, don't actually know anything about the history of the last 250 years.
A few moments later ...

Quote:
The closest thing to "jackbooted stormtroopers" at the Jan 6 thing were the insurrectionists.

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 01-17-2024, 08:59 PM
Forum gadfly

Can we please get back to preaching about how "they are insane and our side isn't?"

That's the important thing here

- Richard P. Feynman

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law