Originally Posted by Ensign Steve View Post
Get the fuck out.
Ladies first ... oh wait...

Old 04-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Tellifying

Default Re: The Gallery of Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake
No, I didn't have to change it. But I did. Thought I'd be a team player. But no, you had to bitch and whine in the first place, prompting me to even consider changing it. And for a little bit, I thought, "You know what, fuck it, I'll just leave it. Who the hell cares?" But then I thought, "Fine, I'll change it so wei can unbunch his panties.
Awww, you are a cowardly little shit, aren't you?

Nice stealth edit, had I known you'd be so fucking lame, I'd have quoted you.

And why oh why would I ignore you? Where would I get my lulz? You know I needs 'em.

It's like heroin to me.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:23 AM
Tellifying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Steve View Post
Get the fuck out.
Ladies first ... oh wait...
Good burn!

'Cause we all know that ES is the epitome of ladylike behavior and then you said ladies first, like you wanted her to GTFO first, but then you said "oh wait", implying that ES is not really a lady.

HA HA HA HA

That is fucking funny. Because ES is not really a lady. And women hate it when you say that they aren't really lady like.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

Quote:
Quote:
1. When you call me a girl, is it because you think I'm actually female or do you think that women in general are the types to get all flustered over nothing (re: panties in a bunch) or do you think that calling someone a girl is as funny now as it was when you were a fucking six year old?
"Getting one's panties in a bunch" is just an expression, which it seems, you may not have heard before. I've heard it applied to both men and women equally. You seem to be reading more into this than there is.
Yeah, except that, didn't you edit your post a couple of minutes before you posted this to change "Fine, I'll change it so wei can unbunch her panties" so it reads 'his panties'?
Old 04-07-2010, 01:50 AM
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei yau View Post
Good burn!

'Cause we all know that ES is the epitome of ladylike behavior and then you said ladies first, like you wanted her to GTFO first, but then you said "oh wait", implying that ES is not really a lady.

HA HA HA HA

That is fucking funny. Because ES is not really a lady. And women hate it when you say that they aren't really lady like.
Captain Obvious, table of one, your seat is ready.

Quote:
Shake, please standby for a response. My fellow lulzrollerz and I need to discuss you and this situation.
C'mon ... do you really need to take this to the super-secret forum to discuss things? Liv may have a de facto ignore on me, but don't tell me she doesn't know what's going on already. I know how she works.

Quote:
Good burn!
Thanks! I don't mind getting my own lulz from time to time, and I know ES is big enough to be able to take it.

Quote:
Get the fuck out.
You won't get rid of me that easily. Though I have grown rather bored of this whole forum over the last few years, which is in part reason for my "flybys". It's gotten stale here and my lack of visits have kept me being "in" on many of the running gags which now permeate this place. I thought of just stopping when I hit V, but then things got a little interesting again so I started coming around more often. But apparently someone can't just take off for a while and then return without being considered a flyby. Dingfod leaves every now and then, would you consider him a flyby poster? I sure wouldn't. He's like a staple of this place. It's just not the same when he's not around.

And now, I'm getting bored of this post, so I'll just let you all continue with the awesomeness here, because this fighting just isn't awesome.

Old 04-07-2010, 01:53 AM
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarea View Post
Quote:
Quote:
1. When you call me a girl, is it because you think I'm actually female or do you think that women in general are the types to get all flustered over nothing (re: panties in a bunch) or do you think that calling someone a girl is as funny now as it was when you were a fucking six year old?
"Getting one's panties in a bunch" is just an expression, which it seems, you may not have heard before. I've heard it applied to both men and women equally. You seem to be reading more into this than there is.
Yeah, except that, didn't you edit your post a couple of minutes before you posted this to change "Fine, I'll change it so wei can unbunch her panties" so it reads 'his panties'?
Way to get with the program, that's been covered already.

So what if I did? Let's just say that maybe I temporarily got wei confused with someone else who is female, or maybe I just made a typo. It happens. I make mistakes, and I'm big enough to admit it.

Old 04-07-2010, 01:54 AM
Tellifying

Shake, ladies and gentlemen!

Let's give him a really big hand!

Be sure to catch him next time he flies by to make this place and you more interesting!

And if can't wait that long, why not visit your local men's room. You never know who you might find there!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:58 AM
Tellifying

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So what if I did? Let's just say that maybe I temporarily got wei confused with someone else who is female, or maybe I just made a typo. It happens. I make mistakes, and I'm big enough to admit it.
Yeah, but you didn't admit it until just now. And even then only half-assed.

So, I guess you ain't so big after all.

What's the opposite of big again?

:chin:
Old 04-07-2010, 02:05 AM
mostly harmless

You are!

:angrynana:

:P

Old 04-07-2010, 02:17 AM
A Very Gentle Bort

You dishonest piece of shit. Your original message said "Fine, I'll change it so wei can unbunch her panties," which you edited out an hour ago to read "Fine, I'll change it so wei can unbunch his panties."
Old 04-07-2010, 02:49 AM
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherMan View Post
You dishonest piece of shit. Your original message said "Fine, I'll change it so wei can unbunch her panties," which you edited out an hour ago to read "Fine, I'll change it so wei can unbunch his panties."
OK, BrotherMan, I'll ... do ... this ... real ... slow ... for ... you:

already ... covered ... that. fyvm.

Old 04-07-2010, 02:54 AM
Tellifying

Okay, Bro went already, so who's got next? We should just keep on posting in the Awesome thread about how Shake edited his post.

That should piss him off but good.

Goddamn, this secret forum comes in handy!
Old 04-07-2010, 02:58 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Truly, this thread is a gallery of awesome.
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (04-07-2010), wei yau (04-07-2010), Ymir's blood (04-07-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 02:58 AM
A Very Gentle Bort

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
OK, BrotherMan, I'll ... do ... this ... real ... slow ... for ... you:

already ... covered ... that. fyvm.
Quoting in case you change your defense lie again.
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (04-07-2010), Naru (04-07-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 02:59 AM
mostly harmless

Quote:
Okay, Bro went already, so who's got next? We should just keep on posting in the Awesome thread about how Shake edited his post.

Oops. You forgot to post that in the secret forum. Now I'm on to your little plan.

But I'm growing tired of this. So you may get me to leave this thread yet. Please, do go on, though. It is amusing in a pathetic kind of way.

Old 04-07-2010, 03:00 AM
mostly harmless

Quote:
Oh, you're so clever. Good for you.

eta: Btw, I never said I didn't edit that post.

Old 04-07-2010, 03:01 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:

Oops. You forgot to post that in the secret forum.
No he didn't. Cross-posts count.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:03 AM
mostly harmless

You should print it out and show your mom. I'm sure she'd proud of how you caught someone on the internet changing his wording.

Maybe someone will give you a gold star for it, too. Hmm... you know what? Here, I'll do it: :star:

Old 04-07-2010, 03:03 AM
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Oops. You forgot to post that in the secret forum.
No he didn't. Cross-posts count.
Ahh, I see. Good call!

Old 04-07-2010, 03:10 AM
A Very Gentle Bort

Quote:
Quote:
Oh, you're so clever. Good for you.

eta: Btw, I never said I didn't edit that post.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I called you dishonest because you're a liar not because you edit your posts. (Except for you editing your posts so you don't look like a liar, which is dishonest too.)
Old 04-07-2010, 03:15 AM
mostly harmless

Please point out even one lie to me. Seriously, I want to know where you think I've lied here.

Old 04-07-2010, 03:23 AM
Strabismic Ungulate

Attached Images
File Type: jpg hay Guys.jpg (94.8 KB, 95 views)
Adam (04-07-2010), BrotherMan (04-07-2010), ChuckF (04-07-2010), Deadlokd (04-07-2010), erimir (04-16-2010), Stormlight (04-12-2010), Ymir's blood (04-07-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 03:24 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Please point out even one lie to me. Seriously, I want to know where you think I've lied here.
lol here is the part where someone says something factually untrue about you, maybe even implying that you are some kind of lady, because, like, burn, and then in seven hours says that maybe they temporarily got you confused with someone else who is female, or maybe they just made a typo. It happens. They make mistakes, and they're big enough to admit it.

At least that's what I would do if I were a nasty and combative asshole, which apparently I am not because NO ONE HAS EVEN NOMINATED ME.
Thanks, from:
Adam (04-07-2010), Ymir's blood (04-07-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 03:30 AM
Tellifying

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
lol here is the part where someone says something factually untrue about you, maybe even implying that you are some kind of lady, because, like, burn, and then in seven hours says that maybe they temporarily got you confused with someone else who is female, or maybe they just made a typo. It happens. They make mistakes, and they're big enough to admit it.
Oh, but here's the really lulzy part:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake
See what he did there? "Oh no, all I did was make a reference to gender neutral bunched up panties. You must have read into it."

So, yeah the problem is I read more into it, not that some cowardly little fuck couldn't even stand by his own words.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:31 AM
A Very Gentle Bort

Quote:
It's right here, dumbass.

Quote:
Quote:
Right there. He calls you out for calling him a girl. And rather than say you made a mistake, like a man (because only men own up to their mistakes, amirite?), like you say you would, ostensibly because you're a man about these kinds of things, you go on to describe how "panties in a bunch" is just a phrase and how calling wei a girl is funny even.

Quote:
THEN YOU EDIT YOUR POST like a douchebag liar so it looks like you told him to "unbunch his" panties."

Odin's fucking goats, Shake, but you're not very good at this whole internets thing.

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature