Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 10-12-2017, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
What is the average delay time? What about the mechanism that causes a delay? Why do vaccines always attack at night?
It is immaterial what the average delay time is because it's different for different people. You are trying so hard to make yourself right even when the conclusion you are drawing that it couldn't possibly be vaccine related is flawed. It isn't surprising that children die at night because sleep is when the body is more relaxed and can let go when the child is fatally injured. That's a theory only so don't go berserk. Just because we don't know all of the reasons for why children die at night doesn't mean that vaccines aren't a contributing factor. For you to think otherwise is the most narrow minded thinking of all. Last but not least, normal healthy babies don't just die from a sniffle or a rash.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 10-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erimir View Post
A single anecdote doesn't even equal correlation.
peacegirl is an Andy Wakefield acolyte, and Andy Wakefield tells us that (as to vaccine injury, at least) correlation = causation absent proof to the contrary. Trouble is, peacegirl has shown time and time again that she doesn't know what a correlation is.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
But (10-13-2017), The Man (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 10:07 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

So Peacegirl, youre saying once someone gets a vaccine, any injury or death after can be ascribed to the sneaky vaccine that comes in the night?
Thanks, from:
But (10-13-2017), The Man (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 10:21 PM

Quote:
So Peacegirl, youre saying once someone gets a vaccine, any injury or death after can be ascribed to the sneaky vaccine that comes in the night?
Why do babies die at night from SIDS? Why don't they die during the day when they're awake? Is respiratory failure due only to a face down position? Do babies ever die from SIDS face up? If so, why do they only die during sleep? My questions are as valid as yours.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 10-12-2017, 10:27 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

That's right, Ari, and keep in mind that the vast majority of deaths attributed to "SIDS" were actually caused by vaccine injuries. That's a scientifically established fact.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Ari (10-12-2017), Stormlight (10-13-2017), The Man (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
What is the average delay time? What about the mechanism that causes a delay? Why do vaccines always attack at night?
It is immaterial what the average delay time is because it's different for different people.
Over 100 seniors die just years after getting pneumococcal vaccine

Thanks, from:
Ari (10-12-2017), Stormlight (10-13-2017), The Man (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 10:37 PM

All researchable questions if you wanted the answers.
I wonder, why does putting children on their back to sleep reduce vaccine deaths?
Thanks, from:
But (10-13-2017), ChuckF (10-12-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stormlight (10-13-2017), The Man (10-12-2017), Vivisectus (10-13-2017)
Old 10-13-2017, 12:09 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
All researchable questions if you wanted the answers.
I wonder, why does putting children on their back to sleep reduce vaccine deaths?
You know, it's amazing how mortality from SIDS has declined dramatically since 1990 - from 130.3 deaths per 100,000 live births in 1990 to 39.4 deaths per 100,000 live births in 2015. More vaccines...fewer SIDS deaths. Interesting, no?
Thanks, from:
Ari (10-13-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-13-2017), Stormlight (10-13-2017), The Man (10-13-2017)
Old 10-13-2017, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Why do babies die at night from SIDS? Why don't they die during the day when they're awake?
One current theory based on research and study is that a defect in the homeostasis regulating network of the brain, which controls oxygen levels, heartrate, etc. Breaks or fails to function properly during a triggered change like say excess CO2 levels through rebreathing, or poor oxygen levels due to lung or mucus lining inflammation, overheating due to illness. When asleep not only is the homeostasis network more in control, but the baby isn't moving around changing its breathing strength/angle.

Now of course not all SIDS are equal because SIDS itself is sudden infant death without noticeable cause after an investigation. If they figure out this sleeping disorder it will be given a new name and no longer be SIDS.

I believe that answers your questions.
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stormlight (10-13-2017), The Man (10-13-2017)
Old 10-13-2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Why do babies die at night from SIDS? Why don't they die during the day when they're awake?
One current theory based on research and study is that a defect in the homeostasis regulating network of the brain, which controls oxygen levels, heartrate, etc. Breaks or fails to function properly during a triggered change like say excess CO2 levels through rebreathing, or poor oxygen levels due to lung or mucus lining inflammation, overheating due to illness. When asleep not only is the homeostasis network more in control, but the baby isn't moving around changing its breathing strength/angle.

Now of course not all SIDS are equal because SIDS itself is sudden infant death without noticeable cause after an investigation. If they figure out this sleeping disorder it will be given a new name and no longer be SIDS.

It answers the iadmission that we really do not know what causes what. No one is all knowing but God.

Old 10-13-2017, 03:06 PM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Quote:
There are times that a drug or a vaccine can give a delayed reaction.
Typically, the delay is on the order of 70 - 80 years.
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (10-13-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-13-2017), The Man (10-13-2017)
Old 10-13-2017, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Are you being serious? I guess anything is possible. So is Santa Clause, but to just ignore the possibility that death came as a direct result of a vaccine does sit well. You are working overtime to find an answer exempting vaccines as a possible suspect. Why is that? What are you trying to protect other than your worldview that casts out anything that comes in conflict.

Last edited by peacegirl; 10-13-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Quote:
There are times that a drug or a vaccine can give a delayed reaction.
Typically, the delay is on the order of 70 - 80 years.
No, the delay is what any pharmaceutical company would say to look out for.

Old 10-13-2017, 03:45 PM

:rofl:
Medical science: *Wahoo* We've eliminated serious diseases.
Anti-Vax: Vaccines are evil and we will blame them for everything! Did your child die? Vaccines! A slight cough? Vaccines! Broken bones? Vaccines!
Medical science: *Looks at data* no it doesn't appear that vaccines cause this, also do you want the return of iron lungs??!!
Anti-Vax: Omg why are you always defending vaccines, what do you have to hide?

Quote:
You are working overtime to find an answer exempting vaccines as a possible suspect. Why is that? What are you trying to protect other than your worldview that casts out anything that comes in conflict.
Thanks, from:
But (10-13-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), The Lone Ranger (10-13-2017), The Man (10-13-2017)
Old 10-13-2017, 03:46 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
Are you being serious? I guess anything is possible. So is Santa Clause, but to just ignore the possibility that death came as a direct result of a vaccine does not due well to your credibility. Sorry, but that is the truth! You are working overtime to find an answer exempting vaccines as a possible suspect. Why is that? What are you trying to protect other than your worldview that casts out anything that comes in conflict.
There is no mechanism and there is no correlation. That rules out vaccines as a cause. That someone drops dead after getting a vaccine, even if it's the next minute, means absolutely nothing by itself. But you're too dense to understand that, as we all know.
Thanks, from:
Ari (10-13-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-13-2017), The Lone Ranger (10-13-2017), The Man (10-13-2017)
Old 10-13-2017, 05:07 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

"This has been one of the most exhaustively studied questions in scientific history. We need to come to the point where we can accept no for an answer and come to the conclusion that there is no causal link between vaccination and autism. We’ve invested, and Congress has invested, enormous resources in studying this question."
~ Dr. Scott Gottlieb, Trump-appointed FDA Commissioner

Thanks, from:
Ari (10-13-2017), But (10-13-2017), ChuckF (10-13-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), The Man (10-13-2017)
Old 10-13-2017, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Medical science: *Wahoo* We've eliminated serious diseases.
Anti-Vax: Vaccines are evil and we will blame them for everything! Did your child die? Vaccines! A slight cough? Vaccines! Broken bones? Vaccines!
Medical science: *Looks at data* no it doesn't appear that vaccines cause this, also do you want the return of iron lungs??!!
Anti-Vax: Omg why are you always defending vaccines, what do you have to hide?
If my child died the way this little boy did, it would be negligent not to consider the possibility that the shot was responsible, especially when the child had no previous health issues. Stop trying to confound the issue by saying everything is blamed on vaccines.

DTaP is the shot that killed my son. The truth must come out. I see some of the bullshit things people say, they have no clue and are brainwashed. It’s time to wake up! This disgusting vaccine issue is real and the way things are going, it’s only going to get worse for our kids. The vision I have stuck in my head of my wife running out of my son’s room screaming with him in her arms, and my daughter standing there seeing everything, is what will keep me fighting for my son. I know what happened to him. Nicholas was a happy, healthy, most-perfect son you could ask for. His autopsy was proof of that.”

“The more I think about the final results of my son’s autopsy report the more pissed off I get. To find out there was no answer, ‘no medical reason’ after going through all this is heart wrenching. With all the technology today, they can’t find out why my son unexpectedly passed away? They can find out how people died 3,000 years ago but they can’t find out how a little boy died today? Made all his well visits, was growing, had a bigger appetite then my three-year-old daughter did, perfectly healthy 20-month-old boy. Healthy heart, lungs and brain; everything about him came back healthy and normal. How does he just pass away? Cause of death: ‘Sudden Unexplained Death.’ Manner of death: ‘Natural.’ How the f… is that natural?

EXCLUSIVE: DTaP Vaccine Shatters UFC Fighter’s Family After It Kills Their Healthy Boy

Old 10-13-2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Are you being serious? I guess anything is possible. So is Santa Clause, but to just ignore the possibility that death came as a direct result of a vaccine does not due well to your credibility. Sorry, but that is the truth! You are working overtime to find an answer exempting vaccines as a possible suspect. Why is that? What are you trying to protect other than your worldview that casts out anything that comes in conflict.
There is no mechanism and there is no correlation. That rules out vaccines as a cause. That someone drops dead after getting a vaccine, even if it's the next minute, means absolutely nothing by itself. But you're too dense to understand that, as we all know.
If a healthy child gets a shot and drops dead the next minute, are you that dense to suggest it means nothing by itself? If a child eats peanuts and goes into shock and dies the next minute, are you that dense to suggest the peanuts had nothing to do with it?

Old 10-13-2017, 07:31 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Another antivaccine paper bites the dust – Respectful Insolence

On the business end of this particular cock-slapping are Chris Shaw and Lucija Tomljenovic, a couple of deities in peacegirl's anti-vax pantheon. Have no fear, though, ye lovers of truth. If it's not there already, the paper will surely appear in its entirety on whale.to forthwith.

Thanks, from:
But (10-13-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stormlight (10-19-2017), The Man (10-13-2017)
Old 10-13-2017, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
If a healthy child gets a shot and drops dead the next minute, are you that dense to suggest it means nothing by itself? If a child eats peanuts and goes into shock and dies the next minute, are you that dense to suggest the peanuts had nothing to do with it?
If vaccines were the big killer that you nutjobs claim they are, it would be really easy to show a correlation between vaccination and deaths or injury. There isn't one.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (10-13-2017), The Lone Ranger (10-13-2017), The Man (10-13-2017)
Old 10-13-2017, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If vaccines were the big killer that you nutjobs claim they are, it would be really easy to show a correlation between vaccination and deaths or injury. There isn't one.
Stop putting words in my mouth But. I never said vaccines were a big killer but they do contain risks. You cannot state with absolute certainty which children will be injured. There is growing evidence that vaccines can and do cause harm, whether you believe it or not. It is not up to you or anyone else to mandate that a child be vaccinated according to a man made schedule or be penalized. There is so much wrong here, it's hard to believe the energy it must take to put down and mock every legitimate study that questions the safety and efficacy of vaccines. The fact that you said that even if a child got a shot and immediately died does not prove a correlation is very telling.

Old 10-13-2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:
If a healthy child gets a shot and drops dead the next minute...
Woah, someone dropped dead the next minute? Who?
Certainly not the child we were talking about, who died over 2 weeks after.
Thanks, from:
But (10-13-2017), ChuckF (10-14-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-13-2017), The Lone Ranger (10-13-2017), The Man (10-13-2017)
Old 10-13-2017, 11:01 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

peacegirl keeps blundering back and forth between actual children and some ethereal figurative Symbolchild who represents all vaccine-injured (whether the injuries are real or imagined) children, past, present and future. Sadly, it appears she can't tell the difference.

Thanks, from:
Ari (10-14-2017), But (10-14-2017), ChuckF (10-14-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-15-2017), The Man (10-13-2017)
Old 10-14-2017, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Stop putting words in my mouth But. I never said vaccines were a big killer but they do contain risks. You cannot state with absolute certainty which children will be injured. There is growing evidence that vaccines can and do cause harm, whether you believe it or not.
Sure, that's some nice circular nonsense you got there. We know it must have been the vaccines that caused those unexplained deaths because they "contain risks". How do we know they "contain risks"? Look at all those dead children!
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (10-14-2017), The Man (10-14-2017)
Old 10-14-2017, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Stop putting words in my mouth But. I never said vaccines were a big killer but they do contain risks. You cannot state with absolute certainty which children will be injured. There is growing evidence that vaccines can and do cause harm, whether you believe it or not.
Sure, that's some nice circular nonsense you got there. We know it must have been the vaccines that caused those unexplained deaths because they "contain risks". How do we know they "contain risks"? Look at all those dead children!
What is with you But? There is nothing circular about what I said. You are in denial that if a child died immediately after a shot, you wouldn't consider that it was due to the shot! :glare:

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle