Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 04-01-2018, 11:28 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
That being said, discussion about vaccines is broad and I'm entitled to go in any direction I choose.
That stuff about the quack neurologist and shaken baby syndrome had nothing to do with vaccines. She claimed they were household accidents.
:lol:

Is there anyone, anywhere on the planet, stupider than peacegirl?

Nah, of course not.
That there may be parents falsely accused of hurting their child which mimics shaken baby syndrome (and could be the result of vaccine injury) does not take away from the fact that there are real cases of shaken baby syndrome coming from child abuse.

When is ‘Shaken Baby’ Syndrome Possibly Vaccine Injury Instead?
By Mary Romaniec

Perhaps it is just the cynic in me that I can rarely look at a media news story without a measure of skepticism. And perhaps it is also that my job as a reporter has me looking at the story from a different angle. . .the one not reported.

So when a seeming rash of ‘shaken baby’ syndrome stories began to appear with regularity in news segments and in print, I began to take notice because the “culprit” was immediately deemed some sort of derelict or troubled dirt bag with mental health issues that probably led to the assault on the infant.

However my radar was up on the possible other side of these stories because of our family’s experience with vaccine injury. You see, a vaccine injured infant can in fact mimic the symptoms of shaken baby syndrome.

In a 2001 article published in the Medical Sentiel, Dr. Harold Buttram, M.D., presented a compilation of 25 cases of individuals accused or convicted of SBS, drawing attention to the similarities of SBS symptoms and those of a child affect by vaccines. It was Dr. Buttram’s contention that there are people in jail now, wrongly accused of something they did not do.

Dr. Buttram wrote that what we are seeing a growth in is not SBS, but something entirely different:

A New Syndrome? Based on observation and a limited but suggestive body of medical literature, it appears that we may be witnessing in many SBS cases the adverse effects from interactions of highly potent vaccines given in combination. These potentially include: Hepatitis B (hemorrhagic vasculopathies, autoimmune reactions, neuropathies), Hemophilus influenza (hypersensitization), tetanus (hyper-sensitization), and pertussis (hypersensitization, brain edema, and the effects of endotoxin in causing vascular inflammation and hyper-coagulability).

There now appears to be a new syndrome that develops within a 12-day period following immunizations, and which may include elements of adverse reactions from each of the vaccines listed above. The most important of these include brain edema and inflammation of blood vessels, resulting in increased fragility and friability of blood vessel walls. These in turn may lead to spontaneous hemorrhages from a shearing of subdural blood vessels and the development of subdural hematomas, thus mimicking what is now thought to represent the SBS.

These findings are as yet largely unrecognized because unsought. In the name of justice to those now wrongfully imprisoned for child abuse leading to the SBS, and to those who will be accused in the future, let us hope that this area receives the investigation that it deserves.

Our story

cont. at When is ‚€˜Shaken Baby‚€™ Syndrome Possibly Vaccine Injury Instead? - AGE OF AUTISM

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 04-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Would I put bleach of my child's butt, nooooo.
Please stop using the word bleach. It sounds horrendous and is a misrepresentation of what MMS is.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Ari (04-02-2018), But (04-02-2018), The Man (04-02-2018)
Old 04-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Quote:
The science is far from settled unlike the scientific proof of determinism. :yup:
Peacegirl, later quoting her hero :richardnixon:

Quote:
Itís important to note that we simply donít know if the universe is deterministic or indeterministic.
:rofl:

Quote:
Some people who quote Quantum Mechanics make the claim that such proves the universe is indeterministic. They are wrong. It all depends on the Quantum Interpretation the person is subscribing to.
That's right (I know this isn't you writing this, peacegirl, you're not intelligent enough to write this, or to even know what the issue is). However, the only interpretation of QM that is deterministic is the Everett MW, in which case all alternatives happen, which fact alone arguably torpedoes arguments against free will, though of course you are still too dense to understand that in any case, free will and determinism are not incompatible.
Thanks, from:
But (04-02-2018), Stephen Maturin (04-03-2018), The Man (04-02-2018)
Old 04-02-2018, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
Quote:
The science is far from settled unlike the scientific proof of determinism. :yup:
Peacegirl, later quoting her hero :richardnixon:

Quote:
Itís important to note that we simply donít know if the universe is deterministic or indeterministic.
:rofl:

Quote:
Some people who quote Quantum Mechanics make the claim that such proves the universe is indeterministic. They are wrong. It all depends on the Quantum Interpretation the person is subscribing to.
That's right (I know this isn't you writing this, peacegirl, you're not intelligent enough to write this, or to even know what the issue is). However, the only interpretation of QM that is deterministic is the Everett MW, in which case all alternatives happen, which fact alone arguably torpedoes arguments against free will, though of course you are still too dense to understand that in any case, free will and determinism are not incompatible.
They are 100 percent incompatible unless you make a semantic shift which is a deceptive way to have your damn cake and eat it too! Iím not interested in continuing this conversation because the scientific fact remains: youíre an idiot! :laugh:

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 04-02-2018, 03:02 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

peacegirl, what's going on with the moons of Jupiter? Have you emailed NASA yet?

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #46: Harold Buttram

:yup:
Thanks, from:
Ari (04-02-2018), Stephen Maturin (04-02-2018), The Man (04-02-2018)
Old 04-02-2018, 03:19 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

I snicker everytime that someone actually named their child Harry Buttram. Of course the Buttrams seem to not understand their last name's connotations as another extremely popular Buttram was Max Buttram, or Maxwell Emmett Buttram but he also went by Pat and played a character on Green Acres.
Thanks, from:
But (04-02-2018), Stephen Maturin (04-02-2018), The Man (04-02-2018)
Old 04-02-2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
peacegirl, what's going on with the moons of Jupiter? Have you emailed NASA yet?

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #46: Harold Buttram

:yup:
That is such a cop-out. All you feel you need to do is go to this guy's list (who is himself a loon) and if someone's on it, you're done. Well I'm not done. This loon could have easily put my father on the list, yet my father was a genius. You are a closed-minded individual masquerading as an open-minded thinker. It's all for show. :thumbdown:

Last edited by peacegirl; 04-02-2018 at 03:07 PM.
Old 04-02-2018, 06:41 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
This loon could have easily put my father on the list, yet my father was a genius.
And still you had the hubris and the avarice to Corrupt the Authentic Text, just so you could hawk your Corrupted Text for lucre. :sadcheer:
Thanks, from:
But (04-02-2018), Stephen Maturin (04-02-2018), The Man (04-02-2018)
Old 04-02-2018, 09:04 PM

Quote:
This loon could have easily put my father on the list, yet my father was a genius. You are a closed-minded individual masquerading as an open-minded thinker. It's all for show. :thumbdown:
But no one knows or cares about your Dad, plus the antivax lunacy was added by you, so he probably wouldn't make the list.

Have you emailed NASA yet?
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-03-2018)
Old 04-03-2018, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Quote:
This loon could have easily put my father on the list, yet my father was a genius. You are a closed-minded individual masquerading as an open-minded thinker. It's all for show. :thumbdown:
But no one knows or cares about your Dad, plus the antivax lunacy was added by you, so he probably wouldn't make the list.

Have you emailed NASA yet?
It won’t change anything by calling them. There is no disagreement with Nasa other than the conclusion drawn that light brings the image to our eyes through space/time. You don’t believe that Lessans could be right, especially as a result of Romer’s findings. What can I say? :chin:

Last edited by peacegirl; 04-03-2018 at 01:57 AM.
Old 04-03-2018, 03:12 AM

Quote:
It wonít change anything by calling them. There is no disagreement with Nasa other than the conclusion drawn that light brings the image to our eyes through space/time. You donít believe that Lessans could be right, especially as a result of Romerís findings. What can I say? :chin:
You could ask them if they plan their spacecraft missions based on the assumption that we don't see the planets where they are right now, and if their missions would succeed if we actually saw the planets in real time.

But we all know that you actually don't want to know and that you are too dishonest to admit that you're wrong.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (04-04-2018), The Man (04-03-2018)
Old 04-04-2018, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Quote:
It wonít change anything by calling them. There is no disagreement with Nasa other than the conclusion drawn that light brings the image to our eyes through space/time. You donít believe that Lessans could be right, especially as a result of Romerís findings. What can I say? :chin:
You could ask them if they plan their spacecraft missions based on the assumption that we don't see the planets where they are right now, and if their missions would succeed if we actually saw the planets in real time.

But we all know that you actually don't want to know and that you are too dishonest to admit that you're wrong.
I donít think Lessans was wrong. Calling NASA will do no good and you know it. They would laugh in my face because they are sure they are right just like Naveli when Mendel had a different take on heredity.

Old 04-04-2018, 02:13 AM

No, they would not laugh in your face, they would patiently explain it to you and after a while realize that you're immune to education and ignore you.
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-04-2018)
Old 04-04-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
No, they would not laugh in your face, they would patiently explain it to you and after a while realize that you're immune to education and ignore you.
They would explain what they believed to be true based on their conclusions, just like Nageli explained to Gregor Mendel that his conclusions were wrong. No different.

Old 04-04-2018, 07:06 PM

As I said, you're immune to education.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:29 PM

Quote:
As I said, you're immune to education.
You're just confirming what I said. An explanation that is believed to be true doesn't make it necessarily true, even if that belief is longstanding and is accepted as fact. Nageli, the leading authority of his time, discounted Mendel's findings because he believed the core of Mendel's discovery was wrong. Turns out Mendel was right and Nageli was wrong. On that note, let's end this conversation because it will go nowhere.

Old 04-04-2018, 07:51 PM

:nope:

Why do they hit their target when the planet is tens of thousands of kilometers from where they think it is?
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-04-2018)
Old 04-04-2018, 08:40 PM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Quote:

Why do they hit their target when the planet is tens of thousands of kilometers from where they think it is?
NASA never actually hit any of those targets. They only pretended to hit them because NASA resents Seymour Lessans.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Ari (04-04-2018), But (04-04-2018), The Man (04-04-2018)
Old 04-04-2018, 09:12 PM

Quote:

Where a target is believed to be located is not an accurate way to determine where a target actually is located. It can be deceptive. Haven't you ever seen hikers who believed to be at close range to their destination --- from their vantage point --- only to find out how much farther their destination point actually was? You are acting like science got it right beyond a shadow of doubt, but Lessans had doubts based on his observations. If you're sure he was wrong, why keep bringing it up? Let it rest.

Old 04-04-2018, 10:30 PM

So why does it work every single time if they are wrong about the position?
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-04-2018)
Old 04-05-2018, 12:48 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
There is no disagreement with Nasa other than the conclusion drawn that light brings the image to our eyes through space/time.

:chin:
Thanks, from:
But (04-05-2018), Stephen Maturin (04-05-2018), The Man (04-05-2018)
Old 04-05-2018, 01:42 AM

Quote:
I have no clue because that is not how Lessans came upon his findings. You can laugh all you want. Many people were laughed at down through the ages who were proven to be right after being condemned. It’s okay if you believe he was wrong. Chalk it up as total nonsense. I won’t be upset. Really truly!

Old 04-05-2018, 02:48 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Where a target is believed to be located is not an accurate way to determine where a target actually is located. It can be deceptive. Haven't you ever seen hikers who believed to be at close range to their destination --- from their vantage point --- only to find out how much farther their destination point actually was? You are acting like science got it right beyond a shadow of doubt, but Lessans had doubts based on his observations.
Observe:

Thanks, from:
But (04-05-2018), The Man (04-05-2018)
Old 04-05-2018, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I have no clue because that is not how Lessans came upon his findings.
No, you have no clue beacuse you're demonstrably wrong and can't get yourself to admit it.
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-05-2018)
Old 04-05-2018, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have no clue because that is not how Lessans came upon his findings.
No, you have no clue beacuse you're demonstrably wrong and can't get yourself to admit it.
Whatever you say! :rolleyes:

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle