Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8476  
Old 04-01-2018, 11:28 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
That being said, discussion about vaccines is broad and I'm entitled to go in any direction I choose.
That stuff about the quack neurologist and shaken baby syndrome had nothing to do with vaccines. She claimed they were household accidents.
:lol:

Is there anyone, anywhere on the planet, stupider than peacegirl?

Nah, of course not.
That there may be parents falsely accused of hurting their child which mimics shaken baby syndrome (and could be the result of vaccine injury) does not take away from the fact that there are real cases of shaken baby syndrome coming from child abuse.

When is ‘Shaken Baby’ Syndrome Possibly Vaccine Injury Instead?
By Mary Romaniec


Perhaps it is just the cynic in me that I can rarely look at a media news story without a measure of skepticism. And perhaps it is also that my job as a reporter has me looking at the story from a different angle. . .the one not reported.

So when a seeming rash of ‘shaken baby’ syndrome stories began to appear with regularity in news segments and in print, I began to take notice because the “culprit” was immediately deemed some sort of derelict or troubled dirt bag with mental health issues that probably led to the assault on the infant.

However my radar was up on the possible other side of these stories because of our family’s experience with vaccine injury. You see, a vaccine injured infant can in fact mimic the symptoms of shaken baby syndrome.

In a 2001 article published in the Medical Sentiel, Dr. Harold Buttram, M.D., presented a compilation of 25 cases of individuals accused or convicted of SBS, drawing attention to the similarities of SBS symptoms and those of a child affect by vaccines. It was Dr. Buttram’s contention that there are people in jail now, wrongly accused of something they did not do.

Dr. Buttram wrote that what we are seeing a growth in is not SBS, but something entirely different:

A New Syndrome? Based on observation and a limited but suggestive body of medical literature, it appears that we may be witnessing in many SBS cases the adverse effects from interactions of highly potent vaccines given in combination. These potentially include: Hepatitis B (hemorrhagic vasculopathies, autoimmune reactions, neuropathies), Hemophilus influenza (hypersensitization), tetanus (hyper-sensitization), and pertussis (hypersensitization, brain edema, and the effects of endotoxin in causing vascular inflammation and hyper-coagulability).

There now appears to be a new syndrome that develops within a 12-day period following immunizations, and which may include elements of adverse reactions from each of the vaccines listed above. The most important of these include brain edema and inflammation of blood vessels, resulting in increased fragility and friability of blood vessel walls. These in turn may lead to spontaneous hemorrhages from a shearing of subdural blood vessels and the development of subdural hematomas, thus mimicking what is now thought to represent the SBS.

These findings are as yet largely unrecognized because unsought. In the name of justice to those now wrongfully imprisoned for child abuse leading to the SBS, and to those who will be accused in the future, let us hope that this area receives the investigation that it deserves.

Our story

cont. at When is ‚€˜Shaken Baby‚€™ Syndrome Possibly Vaccine Injury Instead? - AGE OF AUTISM
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8477  
Old 04-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Nutty Legionnaire Provost
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCCCX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Would I put bleach of my child's butt, nooooo.
Please stop using the word bleach. It sounds horrendous and is a misrepresentation of what MMS is.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Ari (04-02-2018), But (04-02-2018), The Man (04-02-2018)
  #8478  
Old 04-01-2018, 11:54 PM
davidm's Avatar
davidm davidm is offline
Spiffiest wanger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The science is far from settled unlike the scientific proof of determinism. :yup:
Peacegirl, later quoting her hero :richardnixon:

Quote:
Itís important to note that we simply donít know if the universe is deterministic or indeterministic.
:rofl:

Quote:
Some people who quote Quantum Mechanics make the claim that such proves the universe is indeterministic. They are wrong. It all depends on the Quantum Interpretation the person is subscribing to.
That's right (I know this isn't you writing this, peacegirl, you're not intelligent enough to write this, or to even know what the issue is). However, the only interpretation of QM that is deterministic is the Everett MW, in which case all alternatives happen, which fact alone arguably torpedoes arguments against free will, though of course you are still too dense to understand that in any case, free will and determinism are not incompatible.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (04-02-2018), Stephen Maturin (04-03-2018), The Man (04-02-2018)
  #8479  
Old 04-02-2018, 01:29 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The science is far from settled unlike the scientific proof of determinism. :yup:
Peacegirl, later quoting her hero :richardnixon:

Quote:
Itís important to note that we simply donít know if the universe is deterministic or indeterministic.
:rofl:

Quote:
Some people who quote Quantum Mechanics make the claim that such proves the universe is indeterministic. They are wrong. It all depends on the Quantum Interpretation the person is subscribing to.
That's right (I know this isn't you writing this, peacegirl, you're not intelligent enough to write this, or to even know what the issue is). However, the only interpretation of QM that is deterministic is the Everett MW, in which case all alternatives happen, which fact alone arguably torpedoes arguments against free will, though of course you are still too dense to understand that in any case, free will and determinism are not incompatible.
They are 100 percent incompatible unless you make a semantic shift which is a deceptive way to have your damn cake and eat it too! Iím not interested in continuing this conversation because the scientific fact remains: youíre an idiot! :laugh:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8480  
Old 04-02-2018, 03:02 AM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl, what's going on with the moons of Jupiter? Have you emailed NASA yet?

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #46: Harold Buttram

:yup:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Ari (04-02-2018), Stephen Maturin (04-02-2018), The Man (04-02-2018)
  #8481  
Old 04-02-2018, 03:19 AM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is online now
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXDCXL
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

I snicker everytime that someone actually named their child Harry Buttram. Of course the Buttrams seem to not understand their last name's connotations as another extremely popular Buttram was Max Buttram, or Maxwell Emmett Buttram but he also went by Pat and played a character on Green Acres.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (04-02-2018), Stephen Maturin (04-02-2018), The Man (04-02-2018)
  #8482  
Old 04-02-2018, 02:52 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
peacegirl, what's going on with the moons of Jupiter? Have you emailed NASA yet?

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #46: Harold Buttram

:yup:
That is such a cop-out. All you feel you need to do is go to this guy's list (who is himself a loon) and if someone's on it, you're done. Well I'm not done. This loon could have easily put my father on the list, yet my father was a genius. You are a closed-minded individual masquerading as an open-minded thinker. It's all for show. :thumbdown:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 04-02-2018 at 03:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8483  
Old 04-02-2018, 06:41 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
This loon could have easily put my father on the list, yet my father was a genius.
And still you had the hubris and the avarice to Corrupt the Authentic Text, just so you could hawk your Corrupted Text for lucre. :sadcheer:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (04-02-2018), Stephen Maturin (04-02-2018), The Man (04-02-2018)
  #8484  
Old 04-02-2018, 09:04 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
This loon could have easily put my father on the list, yet my father was a genius. You are a closed-minded individual masquerading as an open-minded thinker. It's all for show. :thumbdown:
But no one knows or cares about your Dad, plus the antivax lunacy was added by you, so he probably wouldn't make the list.

Have you emailed NASA yet?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-03-2018)
  #8485  
Old 04-03-2018, 01:08 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
This loon could have easily put my father on the list, yet my father was a genius. You are a closed-minded individual masquerading as an open-minded thinker. It's all for show. :thumbdown:
But no one knows or cares about your Dad, plus the antivax lunacy was added by you, so he probably wouldn't make the list.

Have you emailed NASA yet?
It won’t change anything by calling them. There is no disagreement with Nasa other than the conclusion drawn that light brings the image to our eyes through space/time. You don’t believe that Lessans could be right, especially as a result of Romer’s findings. What can I say? :chin:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 04-03-2018 at 01:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8486  
Old 04-03-2018, 03:12 AM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
It wonít change anything by calling them. There is no disagreement with Nasa other than the conclusion drawn that light brings the image to our eyes through space/time. You donít believe that Lessans could be right, especially as a result of Romerís findings. What can I say? :chin:
You could ask them if they plan their spacecraft missions based on the assumption that we don't see the planets where they are right now, and if their missions would succeed if we actually saw the planets in real time.

But we all know that you actually don't want to know and that you are too dishonest to admit that you're wrong.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (04-04-2018), The Man (04-03-2018)
  #8487  
Old 04-04-2018, 12:52 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
It wonít change anything by calling them. There is no disagreement with Nasa other than the conclusion drawn that light brings the image to our eyes through space/time. You donít believe that Lessans could be right, especially as a result of Romerís findings. What can I say? :chin:
You could ask them if they plan their spacecraft missions based on the assumption that we don't see the planets where they are right now, and if their missions would succeed if we actually saw the planets in real time.

But we all know that you actually don't want to know and that you are too dishonest to admit that you're wrong.
I donít think Lessans was wrong. Calling NASA will do no good and you know it. They would laugh in my face because they are sure they are right just like Naveli when Mendel had a different take on heredity.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8488  
Old 04-04-2018, 02:13 AM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

No, they would not laugh in your face, they would patiently explain it to you and after a while realize that you're immune to education and ignore you.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-04-2018)
  #8489  
Old 04-04-2018, 06:25 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
No, they would not laugh in your face, they would patiently explain it to you and after a while realize that you're immune to education and ignore you.
They would explain what they believed to be true based on their conclusions, just like Nageli explained to Gregor Mendel that his conclusions were wrong. No different.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8490  
Old 04-04-2018, 07:06 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

As I said, you're immune to education.
Reply With Quote
  #8491  
Old 04-04-2018, 07:29 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
As I said, you're immune to education.
You're just confirming what I said. An explanation that is believed to be true doesn't make it necessarily true, even if that belief is longstanding and is accepted as fact. Nageli, the leading authority of his time, discounted Mendel's findings because he believed the core of Mendel's discovery was wrong. Turns out Mendel was right and Nageli was wrong. On that note, let's end this conversation because it will go nowhere.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8492  
Old 04-04-2018, 07:51 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

:nope:

Why do they hit their target when the planet is tens of thousands of kilometers from where they think it is?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-04-2018)
  #8493  
Old 04-04-2018, 08:40 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Nutty Legionnaire Provost
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCCCX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
:nope:

Why do they hit their target when the planet is tens of thousands of kilometers from where they think it is?
NASA never actually hit any of those targets. They only pretended to hit them because NASA resents Seymour Lessans.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Ari (04-04-2018), But (04-04-2018), The Man (04-04-2018)
  #8494  
Old 04-04-2018, 09:12 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
:nope:

Why do they hit their target when the planet is tens of thousands of kilometers from where they think it is?
Where a target is believed to be located is not an accurate way to determine where a target actually is located. It can be deceptive. Haven't you ever seen hikers who believed to be at close range to their destination --- from their vantage point --- only to find out how much farther their destination point actually was? You are acting like science got it right beyond a shadow of doubt, but Lessans had doubts based on his observations. If you're sure he was wrong, why keep bringing it up? Let it rest.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8495  
Old 04-04-2018, 10:30 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

So why does it work every single time if they are wrong about the position?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-04-2018)
  #8496  
Old 04-05-2018, 12:48 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
There is no disagreement with Nasa other than the conclusion drawn that light brings the image to our eyes through space/time.


:chin:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (04-05-2018), Stephen Maturin (04-05-2018), The Man (04-05-2018)
  #8497  
Old 04-05-2018, 01:42 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
So why does it work every single time if they are wrong about the position?
I have no clue because that is not how Lessans came upon his findings. You can laugh all you want. Many people were laughed at down through the ages who were proven to be right after being condemned. It’s okay if you believe he was wrong. Chalk it up as total nonsense. I won’t be upset. Really truly!
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #8498  
Old 04-05-2018, 02:48 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Where a target is believed to be located is not an accurate way to determine where a target actually is located. It can be deceptive. Haven't you ever seen hikers who believed to be at close range to their destination --- from their vantage point --- only to find out how much farther their destination point actually was? You are acting like science got it right beyond a shadow of doubt, but Lessans had doubts based on his observations.
Observe:

Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (04-05-2018), The Man (04-05-2018)
  #8499  
Old 04-05-2018, 03:06 AM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
So why does it work every single time if they are wrong about the position?
I have no clue because that is not how Lessans came upon his findings.
No, you have no clue beacuse you're demonstrably wrong and can't get yourself to admit it.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-05-2018)
  #8500  
Old 04-05-2018, 04:14 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
So why does it work every single time if they are wrong about the position?
I have no clue because that is not how Lessans came upon his findings.
No, you have no clue beacuse you're demonstrably wrong and can't get yourself to admit it.
Whatever you say! :rolleyes:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.52257 seconds with 14 queries