Old 01-13-2017, 06:31 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Chuck, in particular, has no knowledge regarding these principles. He came to this thread only recently and has made it his mission to make people believe that my compilation of my father's 7 books is a money making scheme.
On the contrary peacegirl; I made it my mission to be the #TrueSteward of the Authentic Text, compelled of my own free will so to be, of course. It is absolutely true, of course, that you hawk your Corrupted Text online for lucre ($41.00!!!). But we reject your Corrupted Text in favor of the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime. This is the essence of #TrueStewardship.
Quote:
He then uses the principle of "no blame" incorrectly by telling me not to blame him for the hurt he has caused me.
Thou shall not blame, peacegirl. Thou shall not blame.

Quote:
He is an imposter. I'll leave it to the reader to be the judge. The day will come when he will regret the things he said. So will MTurin and all the rest.
peacegirl, as Stephen Maturin has pointed out, the reader has judged. I am recognized as the #TrueSteward of the Authentic Text. You are recognized as a Corruptor hawking her Corrupted Text for lucre.

peacegirl, you may wonder why you struggle to achieve recognition as you did here. Why these perpetual skeptics resist what you offer. I will tell you the reason: it is because you hawk your Corrupted Text and reject the Authentic Text. We reject your Corruptions.

peacegirl, have you seen how quickly the Authentic Text was embraced by those very skeptics who reject your Corrupted Text? How they clamor for it? The very minds that you have tried and failed to sway for years were laid open when I simply rejected your Corrupted Text (owing to its many corruptions) and allowed the Authentic Text to speak for itself. When we investigate the Authentic Text - as the Authentic Text enjoins us to do! - the Authentic Text flourishes. When you hawk your Corrupted Text, your Corrupted Text fails.

That is #TrueStewardship, peacegirl. That is why your Corrupted Text is doomed to fail and flounder in obscurity - it is replete with the Corruptions you have done to it.

It is evident too, peacegirl, how you fear my #TrueStewardship and the Authentic Text. You roam about, claiming to seek minds to investigate the text; yet, when we investigate your Corrupted Text and find it wanting due to your many Corruptions, and find the Authentic Text satisfactory, you cry out in protest. You have no real interest in investigation, peacegirl. You are not a true investigator. Your interest is solely in hawking your Corrupted Text for lucre. You flee to your own private page, where you can shut out those who love the Authentic Text.

Because you reject the Authentic Text.

You have that right of way, peacegirl, to reject the Authentic Text as you do. You may leave here, peacegirl, and scamper back to your lifeless Facebook page.

But you will never be the #TrueSteward of the Authentic Text. Because only I am the #TrueSteward of the Authentic Text.

#TrueStewardship

Last edited by ChuckF; 01-13-2017 at 07:28 PM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), Dragar (01-13-2017), Florence Jellem (01-13-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 06:32 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Thank you, peacegirl, for telling us that you're leaving this thread then returning to tell us that you're leaving the thread.
:lol: And then to come back an hour later to add to the post telling us that she's leaving the thread.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), Florence Jellem (01-13-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 06:58 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Chuck, in particular, has no knowledge regarding these principles. He came to this thread only recently and has made it his mission to make people believe that my compilation of my father's 7 books is a money making scheme.
On the contrary peacegirl; I made it my mission to be the #TrueSteward of the Authentic Text, compelled of my own free will so to be, of course.
peacegirl claims that you "came to this thread only recently," but a quick search reveals that you entered on March 17, 2011, when this thread was a mere two days old. Intentional falsehoods fall from peacegirl's dissembling maw like rain from a thunderhead. Disgraceful.

We've always known that peacegirl is a roaring liar, but it took your discovery and sharing of the Authentic Text to show us just how shockingly pervasive her dishonesty really is.

#TrueStewardship

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), ChuckF (01-13-2017), Florence Jellem (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 07:02 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

The damage peacegirl has done to the Authentic Text is so extreme that I actually didn't think it was real when I first saw it.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), ChuckF (01-13-2017), Dragar (01-13-2017), Florence Jellem (01-13-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 07:08 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Oldies but Goodies:

An unemployed, booze-addled ex-hausfrau from suburban Maryland informs us that the speed of light may have to be recalculated to accommodate a deceased aluminum siding saleman's ideas about vision.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), But (01-13-2017), ChuckF (01-13-2017), Dragar (01-13-2017), Florence Jellem (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 07:30 PM
Mayor of Mayonnaise

LadyShea was very cutting and smug, and all she was doing was relying on others to bash peacegirl so that Shea could look squeaky clean. #Sad! :sad:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 07:41 PM
Mayor of Mayonnaise

Peacegirl discovers that she is the "whipping post" in here, and that is part of the obsession. :2thumbsup: Also, note that she is saying the speed of light is not completely inaccurate. :yes!:

#Sad

#TrueStewardship
Angakuk (01-14-2017), ChuckF (01-13-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 07:48 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

In which peacegirl reveals that posting at :ff: feels like a "gang rape."

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), ChuckF (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 07:50 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Martin Sheen travels up the Nung River, where he meets Col. Walter E. Lessans in person.

Thanks, from:
Old 01-13-2017, 08:00 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Vivisectus summarizes what we later came to know as the Corrupted Text for the benefit of latecomers.

lol "ancient congress of the vacillating burrow-snake"

Thanks, from:
Old 01-13-2017, 08:11 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

peacegirl posits the existence of Internet Checkers "who make sure these definitions are correct, or remove them altogether if they are no longer used," because "[m]y goodness, how else can we know for sure of anything?"

:mechwalker:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), But (01-13-2017), ChuckF (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 08:13 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
peacegirl posits the existence of Internet Checkers "who make sure these definitions are correct, or remove them altogether if they are no longer used," because "[m]y goodness, how else can we know for sure of anything?"
:foocl: Oh christ. That is precious and explains many things.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
On the contrary peacegirl; I made it my mission to be the #TrueSteward of the Authentic Text, compelled of my own free will so to be, of course. It is absolutely true, of course, that you hawk your Corrupted Text online for lucre ($41.00!!!). But we reject your Corrupted Text in favor of the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime. This is the essence of #TrueStewardship.
Then live up to your self-appointed role and share the book with everyone!

Quote:
He then uses the principle of "no blame" incorrectly by telling me not to blame him for the hurt he has caused me.
Thou shall not blame, peacegirl. Thou shall not blame.

No Chuck, you have no understanding of the basic principle, which is the very foundation of this book.

Therefore, it should be
clear that the corollary, Thou Shall Not Blame, does not mean that
you should suddenly stop blaming because you have discovered that
man’s will is not free. It only means at this point that we are going to
follow it, to extend it, to see exactly where it takes us, something that
investigators like Durant have never done because the implications
prevented them from opening the door beyond the vestibule. The fact
that man’s will is not free only means that he is compelled to move in
the direction of greater satisfaction. If you sock me I might get
greater satisfaction in socking you back. However, once man
understands what it means that his will is not free, this desire to sock
me is prevented by your realization that I will never blame you for
hurting me. Until this knowledge is understood we will be compelled
to continue living in the world of free will, otherwise, we would only
make matters worse for ourselves.

To show you how confused is the understanding of someone who
doesn’t grasp these principles, a local columnist interested in my ideas,
so he called them, made the statement that I believe that man should
not be blamed for anything he does which is true only when man
knows what it means that his will is not free. If he doesn’t know, he
is compelled to blame by his very nature. Christ also received
incursions of thought from this same principle which compelled him
to turn the other cheek and remark as he was being nailed to the cross,
“They know not what they do,” forgiving his enemies even in the
moment of death. How was it possible for him to blame them when
he knew that they were not responsible? But they knew what they
were doing and he could not stop them even by turning the other
cheek.

Quote:
He is an imposter. I'll leave it to the reader to be the judge. The day will come when he will regret the things he said. So will Maturin and all the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
peacegirl, as Stephen Maturin has pointed out, the reader has judged. I am recognized as the #TrueSteward of the Authentic Text. You are recognized as a Corruptor hawking her Corrupted Text for lucre.
Oh really, what readers? You mean your cronies? :eek:

Quote:
peacegirl, you may wonder why you struggle to achieve recognition as you did here. Why these perpetual skeptics resist what you offer. I will tell you the reason: it is because you hawk your Corrupted Text and reject the Authentic Text. We reject your Corruptions.
I am selling my book for $4.99. There's nothing wrong with that. I had no control over the pricing of the print version. The publisher set the price.

Quote:
peacegirl, have you seen how quickly the Authentic Text was embraced by those very skeptics who reject your Corrupted Text?
Name the skeptics who have rejected my compilation: Maturin, thedoc, Davidm, Vivisectus? :think:

Quote:
How they clamor for it? The very minds that you have tried and failed to sway for years were laid open when I simply rejected your Corrupted Text (owing to its many corruptions) and allowed the Authentic Text to speak for itself. When we investigate the Authentic Text - as the Authentic Text enjoins us to do! - the Authentic Text flourishes. When you hawk your Corrupted Text, your Corrupted Text fails.
No it doesn't Chuck. BTW, I own the rights to my father's books, which I can also sell. I chose to compile his books because with each new version he took out more and more of the unessential parts. His last book was only 89 pages. I thought it made the reading more difficult, not easier, so I added a lot of examples back in. Plus I took out the parts that were explicit because it wasn't necessary and I didn't want people to take those parts out of context. You are the poster child for why I did what I did. He would have applauded me.

Quote:
That is #TrueStewardship, peacegirl. That is why your Corrupted Text is doomed to fail and flounder in obscurity - it is replete with the Corruptions you have done to it.
My book is just fine. The concepts have not been corrupted. My book will sell and then all of his books will be sold out quickly as original copies. I can't wait for that day. Thanks for helping me spread the word.

Quote:
It is evident too, peacegirl, how you fear my #TrueStewardship and the Authentic Text.
I don't fear your delusion of being the true steward at all. I thank you for helping to spread the word even though you understand nothing. :laugh:

Quote:
You roam about, claiming to seek minds to investigate the text; yet, when we investigate your Corrupted Text and find it wanting due to your many Corruptions, and find the Authentic Text satisfactory, you cry out in protest. You have no real interest in investigation, peacegirl. You are not a true investigator. Your interest is solely in hawking your Corrupted Text for lucre. You flee to your own private page, where you can shut out those who love the Authentic Text.

I do not reject the Authentic Text. In fact, I'm very happy that as the true steward (:giggle:) you will pass his book on to everyone you know. :happy:

Quote:
You have that right of way, peacegirl, to reject the Authentic Text as you do. You may leave here, peacegirl, and scamper back to your lifeless Facebook page.

But you will never be the #TrueSteward of the Authentic Text. Because only I am the #TrueSteward of the Authentic Text.

#TrueStewardship
I thought you were joking in the beginning, but now I actually think that you believe you are the true steward. :kookoo:

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 01-13-2017 at 09:15 PM.
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 08:21 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
peacegirl, as Stephen Maturin has pointed out, the reader has judged. I am recognized as the #TrueSteward of the Authentic Text. You are recognized as a Corruptor hawking her Corrupted Text for lucre.[/quote[

Oh really? Take a poll to see how many people recognize you as the true steward of a book you have no understanding of and have never read.

Quote:
I'm not hawking anything.

Quote:
peacegirl, have you seen how quickly the Authentic Text was embraced by those very skeptics who reject your Corrupted Text?
Name them.

Quote:
How they clamor for it? The very minds that you have tried and failed to sway for years were laid open when I simply rejected your Corrupted Text (owing to its many corruptions) and allowed the Authentic Text to speak for itself. When we investigate the Authentic Text - as the Authentic Text enjoins us to do! - the Authentic Text flourishes. When you hawk your Corrupted Text, your Corrupted Text fails.
No it doesn't Chuck. Btw, I own the rights to all of my father's books, which I can sell just as well as my book. I chose to compile his books because he took a lot out to simplify the concepts but I felt it made it more difficult, so I added a lot back in.

Quote:
My book is just fine. It will sell and then all his books will sell as original copies. I can't wait for that day. Thanks for helping me.

Quote:
It is evident too, peacegirl, how you fear my #TrueStewardship and the Authentic Text.
I don't fear you at all. I thank you for helping to spread the word even though you understand nothing. :laugh:

Quote:
You roam about, claiming to seek minds to investigate the text; yet, when we investigate your Corrupted Text and find it wanting due to your many Corruptions, and find the Authentic Text satisfactory, you cry out in protest. You have no real interest in investigation, peacegirl. You are not a true investigator. Your interest is solely in hawking your Corrupted Text for lucre. You flee to your own private page, where you can shut out those who love the Authentic Text.

Please investigate his original text. :happy:

Quote:

#TrueStewardship
I thought you were joking in the beginning but I actually believe that you think you are the true steward. :kookoo:
lol pretend ignore

:hai: Welcome back peacegirl! You were gone for almost two hours that time!

How's your Facebook discussion going? Selling a whole bunch of Corrupted Texts yet?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), But (01-13-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 08:27 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Take a poll to see how many people recognize you as the true steward
Ok.

Folks, please vote.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 08:31 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

See there? A true steward welcomes democratic input. By contrast, a rafaelizing corrupter such as peacegirl spouts declarations in the authoritarian manner.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), ChuckF (01-13-2017), Dragar (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 08:50 PM
Now in six dimensions!

Thank goodness we now have a true steward! The Authentic Text explains so much that did not make sense about the Corrupted Text.
Angakuk (01-14-2017), ChuckF (01-13-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 08:55 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

World peace was mathematically certain to occur by 1985, but then peacegirl got her money-grubbing paws on the Authentic Text and fucked everything up. :sad:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), But (01-13-2017), ChuckF (01-13-2017), Pan Narrans (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragar View Post
Thank goodness we now have a true steward! The Authentic Text explains so much that did not make sense about the Corrupted Text.
Like what Dragar? :popcorn:

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-13-2017, 09:21 PM

Quote:
World peace was mathematically certain to occur by 1985, but then peacegirl got her money-grubbing paws on the Authentic Text and fucked everything up. :sad:
Another false allegation: He said that peace coming about by 1980 was contingent upon the knowledge being thoroughly investigated, and applied globally. It wasn't, and to this day it hasn't been. This has nothing to do with lack of effort on his part during his lifetime, or lack of effort on my part during my lifetime.

Old 01-13-2017, 09:28 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

And here the corrupter violated the Messiah's corollary by blaming :ff: for the fact that peacegirl did not do her laundry for two months. :gasmask:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), But (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
And here the corrupter violated the Messiah's corollary by blaming :ff: for the fact that peacegirl did not do her laundry for two months. :gasmask:
You have so misunderstood this body of work that it would be great for Saturday Night Live if it wasn't such a serious topic. How sad that you and others in here have been the worst corrupters of all.

It is true that many men before me, including socialists,
communists, even capitalists also thought they had discovered the
cause of, and solution to, the various problems of human relation, and
their enthusiasm was no doubt just as positive and sincere as my own.
However, there is this difference between us. I have absolute proof
that cannot be denied by any reader; they did not. Mine can be
adequately communicated; theirs was never disentangled from the
illusion of reality borne out of abstract thought and imagination.
Mine is purely scientific; theirs an expression of dogmatic belief. In
view of the serious nature of this discovery, the effects of which will
beneficently ramify into every conceivable direction causing religious
minds to consider this the return of the expected Messiah
, and since
it also contravenes a belief held true by nearly all of mankind, I am
once again asking the indulgence of every reader to please refrain from
jumping to any premature conclusions, to put aside if only for the
time being the unverified knowledge gathered from books and teachers
and heed only the truth reflected in my words. “But what is truth?”
you might ask. “Let us say it is that which cannot be denied by anyone
anywhere.” “But,” you might reply, “that’s just common sense;
everyone knows that.” Well it is just this common sense; that sense
common to us all that I am making the very foundation of this book.

It is for this reason that what I write will be understood not only by
those who can read the English language, but by the entire literate
world. There will be no sleight of hand revelation as is dreamed up in
philosophical circles by epistemologists; only a clear undeniable
explanation about facts of man’s nature never before understood.
Knowledge in this context is to truly know ourselves. If you are
coming along on this journey you will need to put on your thinking
caps and try to understand the mathematical relations soon to be
revealed which permit you to see this miracle.

<snip>

It is interesting to observe at this point that Durant was indirectly
involved in my discovery. To give you a little background, it was
November of 1959 when I received an amazing revelation that would
change the course of my life. I happened to overhear on the radio a
priest state very dogmatically that man has freedom of the will, and
the hair stood up on my arms like a cat ready to fight. I didn’t
understand why that happened and didn’t pay much attention to it at
the time but felt that I was chilled for some reason. Up until that
time I never gave much thought to the subject of free will, not
rejecting or accepting it, but when this chill occurred every time the
subject came up I began to see the connection.

That night in a dream
I kept hearing this phrase, “The solution to all the problems plaguing
mankind lies hidden behind the fallacious belief that man’s will is
free.” I still didn’t understand where it was leading, but the next day
I started to reread Durant’s chapter on free will in his book Mansions
of Philosophy. When I completed it I remarked, “He really doesn’t
know what he is talking about and Spinoza is right, man’s will is not
free.” Then, after nine strenuous months I shouted, “Eureka, I have
found it!” and I have had no rest ever since. After opening the door
of determinism and proving conclusively that man’s will is not free, I
saw another sign that read — ‘Hidden behind this door you will
discover the solution to the problem of evil — the long awaited
Messiah.’
I applied the key, opened the door, and after many months
in the deepest analysis I made a finding that was so fantastic, it took
me several years to understand its full significance for all mankind.
I saw how this new world must become a reality in a very short time.

Old 01-13-2017, 09:42 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

peacegirl explains the "germinal substance."

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), But (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 10:05 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, still you paste your corrupt screed from your Corrupted Text as though anyone will be moved by it. What do you fail to understand: We reject your Corrupted Text. We will interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, and we shall do so without blame from you. I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text.

#TrueStewardship
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), But (01-13-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 10:10 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Chuck, does the Authentic Text include the story about how peacegirl's grandmother, Baby Jane Lessans, defrauded a doctor into making a house call? If so, do you as the True Steward consider the anecdote consistent with the overall message of the Authentic Text?

peacegirl has suggested that Lessans might have made up the story, but she lies so casually that I am compelled of my own free will to disregard anything she writes. :sad:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-14-2017), But (01-13-2017), ChuckF (01-13-2017), The Man (01-13-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy