Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #126  
Old 07-27-2015, 02:05 PM
LadyShea's Avatar
LadyShea LadyShea is offline
I said it, so I feel it, dick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Here
Posts: XXXMDCCCXCVII
Images: 41
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post

You are a typical provaxxer. You won't listen to the other side. I think it's you who is in denial. You are giving too much credit to vaccines without considering the risks involved as more and more are coming down the pipeline. It has been disclosed that the scourges of yesteryear were on the decline before vaccinations were ever introduced.
No, it has been asserted that that is the case, not "disclosed".
Quote:
What do you say about that?
I say "show me some hard evidence"

Quote:
And guess what, the government is coming after you and me as well. Soon all adults will be mandated to get all their vaccines on the recommended list. Welcome Big Brother!
Evidence? How would this mandate be enforced? Don't you think some Red States might fight that?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
The Man (07-30-2015)
  #127  
Old 07-27-2015, 02:14 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post

You are a typical provaxxer. You won't listen to the other side. I think it's you who is in denial. You are giving too much credit to vaccines without considering the risks involved as more and more are coming down the pipeline. It has been disclosed that the scourges of yesteryear were on the decline before vaccinations were ever introduced.
No, it has been asserted that that is the case, not "disclosed".
Quote:
What do you say about that?
I say "show me some hard evidence"

Quote:
And guess what, the government is coming after you and me as well. Soon all adults will be mandated to get all their vaccines on the recommended list. Welcome Big Brother!
Evidence? How would this mandate be enforced? Don't you think some Red States might fight that?
Not only the Red States, but the entire United States. This is the most atrocious response on the part of Big Brother (and you are inadvertently part of this) that ever came to the forefront. You cannot dispute this LadyShea without looking like a provaxxer nut case unless you have serious proof of your position. I know you can't. Yes, I am calling you a nutcase because that's the only way people will hear me. You don't get to win the dispute just by being a provaxxer. There are so many studies that prove vaccines are unsafe, it's a total joke. I don't have an agenda. I only want my grandchildren and other children to be safe from harm. I hope I give parents a different perspective so they can do their own research because so much is hidden in mainstream television. Now I'm curious about your relationship with the administrator. Do you have a friendship that could ruin any objective overview of the facts? I'm wondering because you seemed to have a connection with each other. You said you are friends. This worries me because this is the exact thing you rail against; an unobjective survey that could sway the results. I have faith in people who have no agenda that this will be cleared up and my posts will be heard.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 07-27-2015 at 02:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 07-27-2015, 03:13 PM
LadyShea's Avatar
LadyShea LadyShea is offline
I said it, so I feel it, dick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Here
Posts: XXXMDCCCXCVII
Images: 41
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Many states would never pass such a mandate was my point, idiot. Immunization laws are passed at the state level.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
The Man (07-30-2015)
  #129  
Old 07-27-2015, 03:15 PM
LadyShea's Avatar
LadyShea LadyShea is offline
I said it, so I feel it, dick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Here
Posts: XXXMDCCCXCVII
Images: 41
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
I hope I give parents a different perspective so they can do their own research because so much is hidden in mainstream television. Now I'm curious about your relationship with the administrator. Do you have a friendship that could ruin any objective overview of the facts? I'm wondering because you seemed to have a connection with each other.
What the fuck are you talking about? This is lunatic paranoia. The admins here don't give a shit what you post unless it is illegal, spam, it disrupts the functioning of the forum (flooding for example) or you reveal someone's personal information. I doubt either admin is even reading this thread.

Have you ever been censored here?

My only connection is having been on this forum and another forum with them for years. Feel better?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
The Man (07-30-2015)
  #130  
Old 07-27-2015, 04:40 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
I hope I give parents a different perspective so they can do their own research because so much is hidden in mainstream television. Now I'm curious about your relationship with the administrator. Do you have a friendship that could ruin any objective overview of the facts? I'm wondering because you seemed to have a connection with each other.
What the fuck are you talking about? This is lunatic paranoia. The admins here don't give a shit what you post unless it is illegal, spam, it disrupts the functioning of the forum (flooding for example) or you reveal someone's personal information. I doubt either admin is even reading this thread.

Have you ever been censored here?

My only connection is having been on this forum and another forum with them for years. Feel better?
Okay, I'll give you that much so let it go.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 07-27-2015, 04:42 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Many states would never pass such a mandate was my point, idiot. Immunization laws are passed at the state level.
Do you know that there is a federal bill on the table in an effort to make all vaccinations (no exceptions except for a proven medical condition) mandated in all U.S. states, just like in California? You have nothing left but to call me an idiot. It speaks of how weak your argument really is.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 07-27-2015, 05:31 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCLXXXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
:laugh:

Is Barack Hussein Obama championing legislation that he'll use "to round up the tea party, christian conservatives, constitutionalists, military veterans, gun owners, libertarians and all freedom loving Americans and put them in FEMA concentration camps and be executed by all of the U.N. Forces that are here on american [sic] soil," thereby taking the United States "in the direction of literally becoming Nazi Germany"? Cuz your buds at Liberty Beacon are pretty sure he is.

By the way, the material you're posting is copyrighted. Absent express permission, copy and pasting an entire article is a copyright violation even if you provide attribution. Copyright protection applies even if the content of the copyrighted material is breathtakingly stupid. We know that you have no qualms about thievery, but please be advised that repeated copyright violations are one of the few activities that can get you booted from :ff:.

----------

Anyhoo, during my Monday a.m. run I thought to myself, "Self, I bet you could find something in about 30 seconds debunking that claptrap about some whistleblower proving longstanding CDC knowledge of a high incidence of vaccine-related autism in very young African-American boys." It actually took about half that time. Even that little bit of effort turned out to be unnecessary, since I'd completely forgotten about the brutal and thorough takedown LadyShea posted last year.

Fraud comes as naturally as breathing to people like Brian Hooker and Andrew Wakefield, so what they did here doesn't come as much of a surprise. However, the race baiting is disgraceful even by their appallingly low standards.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (07-27-2015), chunksmediocrites (08-09-2015), The Man (07-30-2015)
  #133  
Old 07-27-2015, 05:48 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

[quote=LadyShea;1230867]
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post

You are a typical provaxxer. You won't listen to the other side. I think it's you who is in denial. You are giving too much credit to vaccines without considering the risks involved as more and more are coming down the pipeline. It has been disclosed that the scourges of yesteryear were on the decline before vaccinations were ever introduced.
No, it has been asserted that that is the case, not "disclosed".
Quote:
What do you say about that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
I say "show me some hard evidence"
Quote:
And guess what, the government is coming after you and me as well. Soon all adults will be mandated to get all their vaccines on the recommended list. Welcome Big Brother!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Evidence? How would this mandate be enforced? Don't you think some Red States might fight that?
Why just Red States? Why not Blue? It's an unjust law.

FEDERAL BILL ANNOUNCED TO ELIMINATE ALL VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR HEAD START
There are over 200 new vaccines in the pipeline

Federal Bill Announced to Eliminate All Vaccine Exemptions for Head Start
by HEATHER CALLAGHAN | ACTIVIST POST | FEBRUARY 12, 2015

Vaccine Liberation Army reports:

Senator Barbara Boxer (D) and Representative Anna Eshoo (D-Palo Alto), have proposed federal legislation that would for the first time impose Federal, as opposed to State, vaccine mandates to attend an educational program. The legislators’ bill entitled A Head Start on Vaccinations Act would require all children enrolled in Head Start to get all of the vaccinations recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) according to the CDC’s timetable. There would be no exemptions for religious or personnel beliefs. READ MORE…AND TAKE ACTION

continued at: » Federal Bill Announced to Eliminate All Vaccine Exemptions for Head Start Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 07-27-2015, 05:53 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Proposed Federal Law to require full CDC vaccine schedule for school entry in all 50 states
Written by Administrator
Wednesday, 13 May 2015 00:12


Subject: Proposed Federal Law to require full CDC vaccine schedule for school entry in all 50 states
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 20:09:04 -0400
From: Ginger Taylor < ginger@mainevaxchoice.org>
To: Eric Brakey < sen.eric.brakey@gmail.com>, demccormick@tds.net, Anne.haskell@legislature.maine.gov, Karen.Vachon@legislature.maine.gov, Peter.Stuckey@legislature.maine.gov, Matthew.Peterson@legislature.maine.gov, Drew.Gattine@legislature.maine.gov, Deborah.Sanderson@legislature.maine.gov, Scott.Hamann@legislature.maine.gov, Patricia.Hymanson@legislature.maine.gov, Richard.Malaby@legislature.maine.gov, Frances.Head@legislature.maine.gov, Christine.Burstein@legislature.maine.gov


Senator Brakey, Representative Gattine and members of the Joint Standing Committee on Health and Human Services,

Yesterday our families and our experts worked hard to try to deliver the message that the vaccine program in this country was no longer about improved health outcomes for children, but had become the victim of "agency capture by a rapacious industry" working toward the goal of turning their thirty plus billion dollar per year industry into a hundred billion dollar per year industry before the decade is out.

Today we learned of a new bill which will get them much of the way there while removing the choice of vaccine requirements for school entry from your hands and from the State of Maine entirely. Frederica Wilson of FL has introduced H.R. 2232, the Vaccinate All Children Act of 2015.

This bill will require students attending public schools to receive the entire CDC recommended vaccine schedule, or the State of Maine will no longer be eligible to receive federal education grants. Needles to say, our community is enraged.

After trying and failing this year in more than thirty state legislatures to parlay a mild measles outbreak into a massive power and cash grab, the pharmaceutical industry will now simply bypass the states and go straight to Congress to force more Americans to become their customers.

I was going to present the following table to you in the work session on the vaccine bills, but I find it more appropriate to do so now. Below you will find the full current CDC recommended schedule. I have laid it out next to the vaccine schedule that we had from 1963 to 1988 (minus one dose of the small pox vaccine which was removed in 1973), so that you could see what the liability shield did to the vaccine program. I present it to you now to show you what Maine's vaccine requirements for a public or private school education will be if we do not stop this industry juggernaut now.



Keep in mind that there are currently 271 vaccines in the development pipeline, with all patent holders vying for their vaccine to be added to this schedule.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr's brilliant description to you yesterday of a "rapacious" industry that had removed the federal regulators, the courts, and the media between itself and the child, and was now trying to remove the mother as well, apparently did not go far enough. It is also now trying to remove state legislatures.

As referenced in our testimony, CDC has already made plans to begin to include adults in the same coercive net in which children are now becoming bound by using the Affordable Care Act and employers to vaccinate adults according to their National Adult Immunization Plan currently being drafted. This schedule adds 114 doses of vaccines to the list of an individual living the average American life span. Cradle to grave vaccination.

To emphasize, Americans born into this program, even if not one more dose is added to the schedule, will receive 184 doses of vaccine in their lifetime under this plan.

This is not about preventing the return of polio.

I strongly urge you again to consider what you saw and heard last night. Parent after parent telling you that the increasingly aggressive vaccine program has become so bloated and one size fits all that the law of diminishing returns has firmly set it and is now ruining the health and functioning of those most genetically and metabolically vulnerable to toxicological injury. It has even taken some of our children's lives. We named our political movement "The Canary Party" for a reason. We wanted our politicians to understand that if we did not pay close attention to the fact that our little ones had stopped singing, and reign in this chemical assault on the American population, that their numbers would simply grow and their fate would eventually become the fate of the majority.

It is very, very difficult watching this happen in real time and not be able to stop it. I am at your disposal for the entire month of May so that I may be of assistance to you in setting state health policy that is based on sound data and works toward overall health improvement, rather than pharmaceutical product uptake goals.

Ginger Taylor, MS
Director
Maine Coalition for Vaccine Choice
207-200-8469
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 07-27-2015, 06:07 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCLXXXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

The Pros And Cons Of Vaccinating Children - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

I Don't Vaccinate My Child Because It's My Right To Decide What Eliminated Diseases Come Roaring Back - The Onion - America's Finest News Source
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (08-09-2015), Crumb (07-27-2015), The Man (07-30-2015)
  #136  
Old 07-27-2015, 06:09 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
:laugh:

Is Barack Hussein Obama championing legislation that he'll use "to round up the tea party, christian conservatives, constitutionalists, military veterans, gun owners, libertarians and all freedom loving Americans and put them in FEMA concentration camps and be executed by all of the U.N. Forces that are here on american [sic] soil," thereby taking the United States "in the direction of literally becoming Nazi Germany"? Cuz your buds at Liberty Beacon are pretty sure he is.

By the way, the material you're posting is copyrighted. Absent express permission, copy and pasting an entire article is a copyright violation even if you provide attribution. Copyright protection applies even if the content of the copyrighted material is breathtakingly stupid. We know that you have no qualms about thievery, but please be advised that repeated copyright violations are one of the few activities that can get you booted from :ff:.

----------

Anyhoo, during my Monday a.m. run I thought to myself, "Self, I bet you could find something in about 30 seconds debunking that claptrap about some whistleblower proving longstanding CDC knowledge of a high incidence of vaccine-related autism in very young African-American boys." It actually took about half that time. Even that little bit of effort turned out to be unnecessary, since I'd completely forgotten about the brutal and thorough takedown LadyShea posted last year.

Fraud comes as naturally as breathing to people like Brian Hooker and Andrew Wakefield, so what they did here doesn't come as much of a surprise. However, the race baiting is disgraceful even by their appallingly low standards.
by Lisa Joyce Goes
Facebook Notes

30 studies that show a link between vaccines and autism. 30. 30. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? What you hear on TV, from the CDC, the IOM, the AAP and the NIH is nothing more than eisegesis. You want to know the real kicker? There are 49, I couldn’t fit them all in the note character range (on Facebook).

Evidence that vaccines can cause autism

It is an often repeated fallacy that there is no research that supports the supposition that vaccines can cause autism. This talking point is most often repeated by medical personnel and public health officials who have simply never been told that these studies exist, and in some cases by those who refuse to read the information when it is offered to them, so they continue to labor under the false assumption that vaccine autism causation is merely an “internet rumor” or a result of one paper that was published in 1998.

This untruth was again testified to during the HHS Committee hearings

In fact, the first research paper to offer evidence that vaccines may cause autism was THE first paper ever written on autism. In the 1930’s, Child Psychiatrist Leo Kanner discovered 11 children over the course of several years who displayed a novel set of neurological symptoms that had never been described in the medical literature, where children were withdrawn, uncommunicative and displayed similar odd behaviors. This disorder would become known as “autism.” In the paper, Dr. Kanner noted that onset of the disorder began following the administration of a small pox vaccine. This paper, was published in 1943, and evidence that vaccination causes an ever increasing rate of neurological and immunological regressions, including autism, has been mounting from that time until now.

Autistic Disturbances of Affective Contact

Leo Kanner, Johns Hopkins University, 1943

“Since 1938, there have come to our attention a number of children whose condition differs so markedly and uniquely from anything reported so far, that each case merits – and, I hope, will eventually receive – at detailed consideration of its fascinating peculiarities.”

All of Kanners cases were born after, and began to appear following, the introduction of Eli Lilly’s new form of water soluble mercury in the late 1920s used as an anti-fungal in forestry, a wood treatment product in the lumber industry and as a disinfectant and anti-bacterial in the medical industry under the name of “Thimerosal” that was included in vaccines.

For further information on the early evidence of a vaccine/connection, I recommend reading Dr. Bryan Jepson’s book, “Changing the Course of Autism: A Scientific Approach for Parents and Physicians,” as well as Mark Blaxill and Dan Olmseted’s new book “The Age of Autism: Mercury, Medicine, and a Man-made Epidemic.”

As I testified to at the hearing, there is abundant research supporting the vaccine autism link. I have included 49 research papers for your review, and only included research published in the last ten years or so. This is by no means a complete list, but it one that I have been compiling for the last few years as relevant research came to my attention. I have ONLY included autism related information, not research on other vaccine injuries of which there are many.

As you can see, the medical professionals testifying that there is no scientific support for the vaccine/autism causation theory are uninformed about the current state of the science. When vaccination decisions are made based on an uninformed opinion, it means serious potential damage to the patient, and because of the law preventing lawsuits for vaccine injury, it also means that the uninformed medical professionals making bad recommendations CANNOT be held accountable in any way for giving the patient bad information.

Parents want to know if their child can develop autism from their vaccines. If they believe that the answer is yes, and the risk of brain injury from vaccination is higher than their risk from a disease, it is their right to decline vaccination for themselves and their children with out coercion.

Patients MUST be able to make their own informed vaccine decisions, because often, they know more about potential vaccine risks that even top public health officials do.

1. Hepatitis B Vaccination of Male Neonates and Autism

Annals of Epidemiology , Vol. 19, No. 9 ABSTRACTS (ACE), September 2009: 651-680,

p. 659

CM Gallagher, MS Goodman, Graduate Program in Public Health, Stony Brook University Medical Center, Stony Brook, NY

PURPOSE: Universal newborn immunization with hepatitis B vaccine was recommended in 1991; however, safety findings are mixed. The Vaccine Safety Datalink Workgroup reported no association between hepatitis B vaccination at birth and febrile episodes or neurological adverse events. Other studies found positive associations between

hepatitis B vaccination and ear infection, pharyngitis, and chronic arthritis; as well as receipt of early intervention/special education services (EIS); in probability samples of U.S. children. Children with autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) comprise a growing caseload for EIS. We evaluated the association between hepatitis B vaccination of male neonates and parental report of ASD.

METHODS: This cross-sectional study used U.S. probability samples obtained from National Health Interview Survey 1997-2002 datasets. Logistic regression modeling was used to estimate the effect of neonatal hepatitis B vaccination on ASD risk among boys age 3-17 years with shot records, adjusted for race, maternal education, and two-parent household.

RESULTS: Boys who received the hepatitis B vaccine during the first month of life had 2.94 greater odds for ASD (nZ31 of 7,486; OR Z 2.94; p Z 0.03; 95% CI Z 1.10, 7.90)

compared to later- or unvaccinated boys. Non-Hispanic white boys were 61% less likely to have ASD (ORZ0.39; pZ0.04; 95% CIZ0.16, 0.94) relative to non-white boys.

CONCLUSION: Findings suggest that U.S. male neonates vaccinated with hepatitis B vaccine had a 3-fold greater risk of ASD; risk was greatest for non-white boys.

- continued at: 30 Scientific Studies Showing the Link between Vaccines and Autism
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 07-27-2015, 06:11 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Video Highlights from First Congressional Hearing on Autism in 10 Years

Video Highlights from First Congressional Hearing on Autism in 10 Years
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 07-27-2015, 06:22 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Vaccines Cause Autism Science

Vaccines Cause Autism Science - Autism Raw Data
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 07-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCLXXXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

:laugh:

See, this is what happens when you mindlessly accept stuff you read on the on the Internet for no other reason than it supports your preconceived ideas. Also, copyright violation.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (07-27-2015), The Man (07-30-2015)
  #140  
Old 07-27-2015, 06:25 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Vaccines Cause Autism: Supporting Evidence

Vaccines Cause Autism: Supporting Evidence | Vaccination Information Network
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 07-27-2015, 06:26 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
:laugh:

See, this is what happens when you mindlessly accept stuff you read on the on the Internet for no other reason than it supports your preconceived ideas. Also, copyright violation.
This is not a copyright violation. I don't mindlessly accept stuff I read, although I lean toward erring on the side of caution. Once a child gets a vaccine induced illness, it can't be undone. What are you doing if not mindlessly accepting stuff on the internet that try to refute the studies that do show a correlation. You're not above reproach.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 07-27-2015, 06:33 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCLXXXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
This is not a copyright violation.
Sure it is. Posting a big wall of someone else's text is a copyright violation even if you provide attribution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I don't mindlessly accept stuff I read.
That's good to know. Do tell, what steps did you take to verify the methodologies of the studies referenced in the article and the author's claims about the content of those studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I believe you are projecting.
You believe lots of things that aren't true. :yup:
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (11-13-2017), chunksmediocrites (08-09-2015), LadyShea (08-23-2015), The Man (07-30-2015)
  #143  
Old 07-27-2015, 06:52 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
This is not a copyright violation.
Sure it is. Posting a big wall of someone else's text is a copyright violation even if you provide attribution.
That's why I don't post the whole article. The only reason I have copied and pasted larger portions of text than normal is because most people are too lazy to click on the link. I have to spoon feed everything to people. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I don't mindlessly accept stuff I read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
That's good to know. Do tell, what steps did you take to verify the methodologies of the studies referenced in the article and the author's claims about the content of those studies?
These are abstracts and they hold just as much weight as the abstracts you provide. This is too important of a subject to squabble over. If you think vaccines are wonderful and cause no harm to anyone, by all means spread the word. I will spread the word that vaccines have a dark side, and I believe I'm right after all that I have researched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I believe you are projecting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
You believe lots of things that aren't true. :yup:
And you misunderstand a lot of things that are true.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 07-27-2015, 07:04 PM
Corona688's Avatar
Corona688 Corona688 is offline
Forum Killer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: MMMCMXII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I have to spoon feed everything to people. :(
Your sources have been discredited several times on this page alone, and I see no sign that you're aware of it.

:ironymeter:
__________________
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
But (11-13-2017), The Man (07-30-2015)
  #145  
Old 07-27-2015, 07:06 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

This debate can go on and on ad infinitum. I am finding more and more people who are joining the anti-vaxxer crusade. Because of California's SB277 bill that turned into law, this issue has become a hot issue (especially during an election year) as people begin to rebel against mandated vaccines before a child can go to school, which is not constitutional. Vaccinations can and do cause harm in susceptible children.

POSSIBLE LINK BETWEEN SIDS AND VACCINES NOT PROPERLY INVESTIGATED
By Wendy Lydall, author of Raising a Vaccine Free Child.

Around the world, medical authorities tell parents that it has been scientifically proven that vaccination does not cause SIDS, and sometimes they are even told that vaccination prevents SIDS. However, the studies that are used to justify these claims use research methods that do not adequately investigate the possibility that vaccination may actually increase the risk of SIDS in susceptible babies.

THE CASE-CONTROL METHOD
A favourite method used by researchers who are looking at the relationship between vaccination and SIDS is the case-control method. Case-control studies compare babies who died with babies who did not die.

The researchers select a group of babies who died of SIDS within a particular geographical area, and these babies are called the cases. Each case is matched with two or three live babies who are called the controls. The vaccination history of the baby who has died is then compared with the vaccination histories of the two or three babies who have not died. Babies who have not received any vaccinations are excluded from the study.

In the case-control studies that have been published, researchers have found that when the live babies were at the age at which the case baby died, they had received more vaccine doses than those who had died. This leads the authors to conclude that vaccination does not cause SIDS, a happy conclusion for those who want to promote vaccination, but far from scientifically sound.

One problem with the case-control method is that it could be comparing fragile babies who are susceptible to dying from an immunological onslaught with tougher babies who can survive being injected with animal tissue, human tissue, peanut oil, attenuated germs, toxic metals, toxic chemicals, and genetically engineered yeast. Case-control studies can be useful for investigating something that is static at the time of death; for example, whether the baby was sucking a pacifier, or lying face down.

However, the effects of vaccination are not static; they are ongoing, and they are unknown. Case-control studies can also be useful if you take all the confounding factors into account, but in the case of vaccine susceptibility, no one yet knows what the confounding factors are. Controlling for factors that are known to increase the risk of SIDS does not mean that you are controlling for factors that increase the risk of SIDS from vaccination.

continued at: Possible Link Between SIDS And Vaccines Not Properly Investigated | Vaccination Information Network

__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 07-27-2015, 07:10 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona688 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I have to spoon feed everything to people. :(
Your sources have been discredited several times on this page alone, and I see no sign that you're aware of it.

:ironymeter:
I am aware of the refutations, but after looking over the sources they offer nothing of real substance. There is no true discreditation.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 07-27-2015, 07:20 PM
LadyShea's Avatar
LadyShea LadyShea is offline
I said it, so I feel it, dick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Here
Posts: XXXMDCCCXCVII
Images: 41
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Since when does Head Start affect adults?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
The Man (07-30-2015)
  #148  
Old 07-27-2015, 07:21 PM
LadyShea's Avatar
LadyShea LadyShea is offline
I said it, so I feel it, dick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Here
Posts: XXXMDCCCXCVII
Images: 41
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Where does the Constitution discuss school attendance regulation?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
The Man (07-30-2015)
  #149  
Old 07-27-2015, 07:21 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Anti-Vaccine Doctor Wins Case.

This stuff is scary, folks. The push to remove medical licenses from anti-vaccination Doctors is on.

Many of you may remember the story of anti-vaccination Doctor, Jack Wolfson. His harassment and public shaming and eventual attempt to remove his license to practice medicine in Arizona, all as a result of his anti-vaccination stance which made national headlines, was a sad case of censorship and a Government abandonment of the Constitution.

Well, it seems that the story ends better than it begins.

(via PhoenixNewTimes.com) The board dismissed the case Saturday against Dr. Jack Wolfson, whom New Times profiled in March, citing his First Amendment right to “express his opinion,” according to board meeting minutes. The vote was 4-1.

While numerous complaints kept coming in over Wolfson’s anti-vaccination stance, the board ruled that no one could question his actual medical care. Without formal complaints lodged against his medical practice actions, it was impossible to strip him of his ability to practice medicine in the state.

“I feel good,” he says. “I always felt confident in my ability to speak my mind. Just because your opinion is different from many does not mean you cannot have one.”

One of the largest points of contention was his statements that kids should be getting measles, rubella and chicken pox. The general public was outraged and an all out campaign against him was launched. Many people have since began launching campaigns for stripping any anti-vaccination Doctors of their medical license.

While I am sad that Dr. Wolfson had to go through all of this, I must say this is a victory and hopefully shuts down similar campaigns against other anti-vaccination Doctors.

Read comments here: Anti-Vaccine Doctor Wins Case. | The Edgy Truth
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 07-27-2015, 07:25 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Did you watch this? Effects of Mercury on Brain Neuron Degeneration

Effects of Mercury on Brain Neuron Degeneration - YouTube
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.47607 seconds with 14 queries