Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 07-28-2015, 01:50 AM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

So is this a bad time to remind you of the Illuminati meeting? We are discussing the FEMA CAMPS FOR UNVACCINATED PERSONS. Your are listed to bring pie, Maturin.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (09-06-2015), godfry n. glad (07-28-2015), Qingdai (07-28-2015), SR71 (07-28-2015), Stephen Maturin (07-28-2015), Stormlight (07-29-2015), The Man (07-30-2015), vremya (07-28-2015), Watser? (07-29-2015)
Old 07-28-2015, 02:39 AM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
I hope I give parents a different perspective so they can do their own research because so much is hidden in mainstream television. Now I'm curious about your relationship with the administrator. Do you have a friendship that could ruin any objective overview of the facts? I'm wondering because you seemed to have a connection with each other.
What the fuck are you talking about? This is lunatic paranoia. The admins here don't give a shit what you post unless it is illegal, spam, it disrupts the functioning of the forum (flooding for example) or you reveal someone's personal information. I doubt either admin is even reading this thread.

Have you ever been censored here?

My only connection is having been on this forum and another forum with them for years. Feel better?
Okay, I'll give you that much so let it go.
Why are exhorting me to let it go? Let what go? Let go of the image of you peeing your pants over small forum admins who don't care what bag of crazy you post about? Let go of making fun of you for pants wetting?

Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore.....
Thanks, from:
Qingdai (07-28-2015), The Man (07-30-2015)
Old 07-28-2015, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Because of California's SB277 bill that turned into law, this issue has become a hot issue (especially during an election year) as people begin to rebel against mandated vaccines before a child can go to school, which is not constitutional.
:lol:
That looks like a legal conclusion!
Thanks, from:
The Man (07-30-2015)
Old 07-28-2015, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You are a typical provaxxer. You won't listen to the other side. I think it's you who is in denial. You are giving too much credit to vaccines without considering the risks involved as more and more are coming down the pipeline. It has been disclosed that the scourges of yesteryear were on the decline before vaccinations were ever introduced.
No, it has been asserted that that is the case, not "disclosed".
Quote:
What do you say about that?
I say "show me some hard evidence"

Quote:
And guess what, the government is coming after you and me as well. Soon all adults will be mandated to get all their vaccines on the recommended list. Welcome Big Brother!
Evidence? How would this mandate be enforced? Don't you think some Red States might fight that?
Not only the Red States, but the entire United States. This is the most atrocious response on the part of Big Brother (and you are inadvertently part of this) that ever came to the forefront. You cannot dispute this LadyShea without looking like a provaxxer nut case unless you have serious proof of your position. I know you can't. Yes, I am calling you a nutcase because that's the only way people will hear me. You don't get to win the dispute just by being a provaxxer. There are so many studies that prove vaccines are unsafe, it's a total joke. I don't have an agenda. I only want my grandchildren and other children to be safe from harm. I hope I give parents a different perspective so they can do their own research because so much is hidden in mainstream television. Now I'm curious about your relationship with the administrator. Do you have a friendship that could ruin any objective overview of the facts? I'm wondering because you seemed to have a connection with each other. You said you are friends. This worries me because this is the exact thing you rail against; an unobjective survey that could sway the results. I have faith in people who have no agenda that this will be cleared up and my posts will be heard.
Quoting because it is quality drunk posting...or is it pill addled posting? No matter I am now curious about what you thought needed "clearing up" and what "survey" you were referring to.

I simply asked you to back up your claims, and you go off on a paranoid rant. Priceless.

Last edited by LadyShea; 07-28-2015 at 03:39 AM.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (07-28-2015), The Man (07-30-2015)
Old 07-28-2015, 03:53 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
So is this a bad time to remind you of the Illuminati meeting? We are discussing the FEMA CAMPS FOR UNVACCINATED PERSONS. Your are listed to bring pie, Maturin.
LOL HA HA THATS A GOOD JOKE LADYSHEA CUZ EVERYONE KNOWS THERE IS NO ILLUMINATI OR FEMA DEATH CAMPS FOR THE UNVACCINATED CUZ U R TOTES JOKING

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
LadyShea (07-28-2015), Qingdai (07-28-2015), SR71 (07-28-2015), The Man (07-30-2015), vremya (07-28-2015), Watser? (07-29-2015)
Old 07-28-2015, 04:46 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Given the number of actual and pretty blatant conspiracies out there it's amazing what conspiracies people come up with instead. Yes, it's the life saving vaccines that are a danger, you're right! Here have some more corn fed, gelatonized machine removed reconstituted genetic mutant with corn sugar additive, crusted with corn based breading soaked in corn oil, in new corn based biodiegradable bags. But I'm certain it's the vaccine that caused one of the largest health crisis since that strange measley thing we got rid of years ago.

And sure it's the toxins in these one or two time given vaccines and not the coach you sit on and the bed you sleep on every night which is releasing small but noticable amounts of cancer causing agents and endocrine blockers. Chemicals which are only there to make the furniture more fire proof and the only reason it needs to be more fire proof is because the tobacco companies hatted the bad publicity from all those fires caused by cigarettes, which they designed to burn hot and not go out, being dropped onto beds. Clearly it's the vaccines.

Last edited by Ari; 07-28-2015 at 07:18 AM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (09-06-2015), But (05-15-2017), Dragar (07-28-2015), LadyShea (07-28-2015), Qingdai (07-28-2015), S.Vashti (07-28-2015), Sock Puppet (07-28-2015), Stephen Maturin (07-28-2015), Stormlight (07-28-2015), The Man (07-30-2015), vremya (07-28-2015), Watser? (07-29-2015)
Old 07-28-2015, 07:11 AM
Dogehlaugher -Scrutari

I want coconutjob pie all of a sudden.
Ari (07-28-2015), Crumb (07-28-2015), Dingfod (07-28-2015), LadyShea (07-28-2015), Stephen Maturin (07-28-2015), Stormlight (07-28-2015), The Man (07-30-2015), vremya (07-28-2015), Watser? (07-29-2015)
Old 07-28-2015, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Given the number of actual and pretty blatant conspiracies out there it's amazing what conspiracies people come up with instead. Yes, it's the life saving vaccines that are a danger, you're right! Here have some more corn fed, gelatonized machine removed reconstituted genetic mutant with corn sugar additive, crusted with corn based breading soaked in corn oil, in new corn based biodiegradable bags. But I'm certain it's the vaccine that caused one of the largest health crisis since that strange measley thing we got rid of years ago.

And sure it's the toxins in these one or two time given vaccines and not the coach you sit on and the bed you sleep on every night which is releasing small but noticable amounts of cancer causing agents and endocrine blockers. Chemicals which are only there to make the furniture more fire proof and the only reason it needs to be more fire proof is because the tobacco companies hatted the bad publicity from all those fires caused by cigarettes, which they designed to burn hot and not go out, being dropped onto beds. Clearly it's the vaccines.
There are conspiracy theories because the pharmaceutical companies are conspiring to make lots and lots of money from vaccines at the public's expense. Some conspiracies are true. :yup: Vaccines contain dangerous toxins that are being directly injected into a child's bloodstream. If that isn't a cause for concern, you are in denial.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 07-28-2015, 12:29 PM

We drink and bathe in toxins, we breathe toxins, we eat toxins, we wear them and wash our clothes in them. Prove that the toxins in vaccines are more dangerous than the toxins we encounter every day, all day and explain how and why. Also prove they are more dangerous than the diseases they help prevent.

How much money do you think alt med practitioners and supplement pushers make off duping you? Why aren't they the ones conspiring?

Look Mercola says water is toxic!!!
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-of-water.aspx

This compares toxins in vaccines to every day encounters with the same toxins. Breast milk contains way more aluminum than vaccines! Oh no breastfeeding is toxic!
'Toxins' in vaccines: a potentially deadly misunderstanding
Quote:
You may be surprised to know that human breast milk has 40 micrograms of aluminium per litre, and infant formulas contain around 225 micrograms of aluminium per litre. Aluminium is also rapidly excreted – half of any dose of aluminium will be expelled from the body within 24 hours.

Guidelines for aluminium exposure (with a 30-fold safety factor built in) are for aluminium exposure to be less than two milligrams per kilogram of body weight per day. That means someone who weighs 80 kilograms could ingest 100 milligrams of aluminium in a day and remain safe.

All vaccines have less than one milligram of aluminium per dose, and most are below half of that. So exposure to aluminium through vaccines is negligible, and well below the already low risk threshold.

Last edited by LadyShea; 07-28-2015 at 01:00 PM.
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (08-15-2015), Crumb (07-28-2015), Dragar (07-28-2015), Stephen Maturin (07-28-2015), Stormlight (07-28-2015), The Man (07-30-2015), vremya (07-28-2015), Watser? (07-29-2015)
Old 07-28-2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
So it's not unConstitutional as you claimed

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirls copypaste
Regarding the latter, the court accurately states that there is no Constitutional right to a vaccine religious exemption, which means that the Constitution does not require states to offer a religious exemption. But the court failed to explain that once a state does offer a religious exemption, the state is lawfully obligated to protect that right with the full force and effect of the U.S. Constitution. So, the parents in this case had a valid Constitutional right to refuse vaccines on religious grounds. Therefore, the real issue in the case concerned the boundary of those rights; specifically, whether or not the parents' Constitutional rights prohibit the state from requiring children with religious exemptions to stay out of school during a local outbreak.
The answer is that the state has a compelling interest in limiting the spread of communicable diseases
http://www.nvic.org/vaccine-laws.aspx
Quote:
The religious exemption is granted based on the U.S. Constitution First Amendment right to freely hold and exercise religious beliefs. A state must have a "compelling State interest" before this right can be taken away. Limiting the spread of serious communicable diseases has been defined as a "compelling State interest" in court cases after the 1905 U.S. Supreme Court decision Jacobsen v. Massachusetts affirmed the right of states to mandate smallpox vaccine.
[I]Vaccinated children are shedding more disease than the unvaccinated. How does the state allow that?

SNIP
So do you retract your claim that it is unconstitutional?
Thanks, from:
The Man (07-30-2015)
Old 07-28-2015, 03:33 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Quote:
There are conspiracy theories because the pharmaceutical companies...
Are making bank on pain medication, heart medication, HIV medication, etc. There's a lot to complain about in the American medical system where someone can end up with a bill for $150K for a hospital visit, but vaccines really aren't one of them. People have oddly taken something that we aren't being screwed over on and decided it's out to get them. Bad, threat pattern matching!

I wouldn't be surprised if Big pharm doesn't pay anti-vax, you help to make legitimate anti-pharm complaints look crazy.
Thanks, from:
But (07-28-2015), ChuckF (07-28-2015), Crumb (07-28-2015), godfry n. glad (07-28-2015), Stephen Maturin (07-28-2015), Stormlight (07-29-2015), The Man (07-30-2015), vremya (07-29-2015), Watser? (07-29-2015)
Old 07-28-2015, 06:03 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

My mom has been vaccinated for tuberculosis, but I have not.

Do I have to go to the FEMA death camps? Can my mom visit?
Thanks, from:
Dingfod (07-28-2015), LadyShea (07-28-2015), Pan Narrans (07-28-2015), Stephen Maturin (07-28-2015), Stormlight (07-29-2015), The Man (07-30-2015), Watser? (07-29-2015)
Old 07-28-2015, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I hope I give parents a different perspective so they can do their own research because so much is hidden in mainstream television. Now I'm curious about your relationship with the administrator. Do you have a friendship that could ruin any objective overview of the facts? I'm wondering because you seemed to have a connection with each other.
What the fuck are you talking about? This is lunatic paranoia. The admins here don't give a shit what you post unless it is illegal, spam, it disrupts the functioning of the forum (flooding for example) or you reveal someone's personal information. I doubt either admin is even reading this thread.

Have you ever been censored here?

My only connection is having been on this forum and another forum with them for years. Feel better?
Okay, I'll give you that much so let it go.
Why are exhorting me to let it go? Let what go? Let go of the image of you peeing your pants over small forum admins who don't care what bag of crazy you post about? Let go of making fun of you for pants wetting?

Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore.....
I said let my comment go because it had no bearing on anything, I admit. I was just in a lousy mood.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 07-29-2015, 10:50 AM

Quote:
We drink and bathe in toxins, we breathe toxins, we eat toxins, we wear them and wash our clothes in them. Prove that the toxins in vaccines are more dangerous than the toxins we encounter every day, all day and explain how and why. Also prove they are more dangerous than the diseases they help prevent.

How much money do you think alt med practitioners and supplement pushers make off duping you? Why aren't they the ones conspiring?

This compares toxins in vaccines to every day encounters with the same toxins. Breast milk contains way more aluminum than vaccines! Oh no breastfeeding is toxic!
Quote:
You may be surprised to know that human breast milk has 40 micrograms of aluminium per litre, and infant formulas contain around 225 micrograms of aluminium per litre. Aluminium is also rapidly excreted – half of any dose of aluminium will be expelled from the body within 24 hours.

Guidelines for aluminium exposure (with a 30-fold safety factor built in) are for aluminium exposure to be less than two milligrams per kilogram of body weight per day. That means someone who weighs 80 kilograms could ingest 100 milligrams of aluminium in a day and remain safe.

All vaccines have less than one milligram of aluminium per dose, and most are below half of that. So exposure to aluminium through vaccines is negligible, and well below the already low risk threshold.
Each parent has the right to decide for themselves whether the benefits outweigh the risks. Freedom or Big Brother.

http://thinktwice.com/aluminum.pdf

Old 07-29-2015, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Quote:
There are conspiracy theories because the pharmaceutical companies...
Are making bank on pain medication, heart medication, HIV medication, etc. There's a lot to complain about in the American medical system where someone can end up with a bill for $150K for a hospital visit, but vaccines really aren't one of them. People have oddly taken something that we aren't being screwed over on and decided it's out to get them. Bad, threat pattern matching!

I wouldn't be surprised if Big pharm doesn't pay anti-vax, you help to make legitimate anti-pharm complaints look crazy.
You haven't done enough research.

Old 07-29-2015, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So it's not unConstitutional as you claimed

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirls copypaste
Regarding the latter, the court accurately states that there is no Constitutional right to a vaccine religious exemption, which means that the Constitution does not require states to offer a religious exemption. But the court failed to explain that once a state does offer a religious exemption, the state is lawfully obligated to protect that right with the full force and effect of the U.S. Constitution. So, the parents in this case had a valid Constitutional right to refuse vaccines on religious grounds. Therefore, the real issue in the case concerned the boundary of those rights; specifically, whether or not the parents' Constitutional rights prohibit the state from requiring children with religious exemptions to stay out of school during a local outbreak.
The answer is that the state has a compelling interest in limiting the spread of communicable diseases
http://www.nvic.org/vaccine-laws.aspx
Quote:
The religious exemption is granted based on the U.S. Constitution First Amendment right to freely hold and exercise religious beliefs. A state must have a "compelling State interest" before this right can be taken away. Limiting the spread of serious communicable diseases has been defined as a "compelling State interest" in court cases after the 1905 U.S. Supreme Court decision Jacobsen v. Massachusetts affirmed the right of states to mandate smallpox vaccine.
Vaccinated children are shedding more disease than the unvaccinated. How does the state allow that?

SNIP
So do you retract your claim that it is unconstitutional?
Vaccines: Why Excluding Exempt Children From School During an Outbreak is Unreasonable and Unconstitutional

Written by Alan Phillips // February 13, 2012 // Article // 1 Comment

Families in New York are challenging a state vaccine law requiring exempt children to stay home from school during a local outbreak. This policy, common throughout the U.S., excludes exempt children from school for the incubation period of the disease. These days, “outbreak” means a single case of a disease, or sometimes even a suspected, unconfirmed case. So, if a kid gets the chicken pox, all of the exempt children have to stay home from school for 21 days. This can happen repeatedly within the same school year; a NC parent reported that her exempt child had been required to stay home from school for 21 days three times in a single school year. Furthermore, some schools count the missed days as unexcused absences. I’ve written many prior articles revealing authoritative information that contradicts mainstream vaccination beliefs, but with this issue, we needn’t go outside of mainstream beliefs to show why this decades-long, nation-wide policy is contradictory and violates the Constitution.

Presumably, exempt children are sent home during an outbreak to protect themselves and others due to the exempt children’s lack of immunity. But this rationale doesn’t make sense. First, the CDC tells us: “No vaccine is 100% effective. Most routine childhood vaccines are effective for 85% to 95% of recipients. For reasons related to the individual, some will not develop immunity.” So, for starters, roughly 10% of vaccinated kids aren’t immune. In contrast, only about 1% – 2.5% of children nationally are exempt.[ii] So, if the reason to keep unvaccinated children home is because non-immune children pose a risk to others, making exempt kids stay home could only make sense if the far larger number of non-immune, vaccinated kids are also required to stay home. But that doesn’t happen. Accordingly, excluding only exempt children is discriminatory.

The assessment doesn’t end there, though. Not only does the CDC tell us that a good many vaccinated kids are not immune, the CDC also tells us that exempt children aren’t necessarily lacking immunity. Children can develop natural immunity without being vaccinated, and without even manifesting symptoms. It’s true; you can develop immunity without even getting sick.[iii] So, some of the excluded exempt children are sent home needlessly, because they are immune. The bottom line, then, is that you can’t determine the immunity status of any individual child by the child’s vaccination status alone, so again, excluding exempt children categorically, and exempt children only, is discriminatory. When exempt children’s exempt status is due to a parent’s religious beliefs, exclusion from school may violate the parent’s Constitutional, First Amendment “free exercise” rights.

Excluding exempt children from school during a local outbreak may violate other laws and rights as well. Where religious exemptions are concerned, state constitutional religious liberty rights may be violated. For both religious and philosophical exemptions, the state constitutional and/or statutory right to a public education may be violated. The truth is, these exclusion policies are not about protecting children’s health, they’re about discouraging exemptions.

cont. at: Vaccines: Why Excluding Exempt Children From School During an Outbreak is Unreasonable and Unconstitutional | Liberty RoundTable

Old 07-29-2015, 01:29 PM

That is a terrible argument full of unsupported assertions and doesn't come close to overriding the compelling state interest in limiting the spread of communicable diseases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by article
Notifying the parents should remove any liability issue for the school, but if there’s any doubt, states can enact laws requiring the notification and relieving the schools of liability.
That's just delusional in this society. I guarantee if a kid died or was injured by a disease outbreak at school, the parents would claim the school was negligent for merely "notifying" them and not taking more drastic action.
Thanks, from:
The Man (07-30-2015)
Old 07-29-2015, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Each parent has the right to decide for themselves whether the benefits outweigh the risks. Freedom or Big Brother.

http://thinktwice.com/aluminum.pdf
They do have the freedom. Nobody is rounding up kids and forcefully injecting them with vaccines (despite what the paranoid conspiracy nuts say :lol:).

But freedom to choose may come with the cost of not being able to utilize some regulated public services, such as public schools. Many of our freedoms and rights are limited by regulation to further various compelling state interests in health and safety.
Thanks, from:
But (05-15-2017), Crumb (07-29-2015), The Man (07-30-2015)
Old 07-29-2015, 02:04 PM

Quote:
That is a terrible argument full of unsupported assertions and doesn't come close to overriding the compelling state interest in limiting the spread of communicable diseases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by article
Notifying the parents should remove any liability issue for the school, but if there’s any doubt, states can enact laws requiring the notification and relieving the schools of liability.
That's just delusional in this society. I guarantee if a kid died or was injured by a disease outbreak at school, the parents would claim the school was negligent for merely "notifying" them and not taking more drastic action.
And what about the vaccinated kids who are shedding the disease to other kids sometimes for 2 weeks at a time? Why are you cherry picking LadyShea to make it look like unvaccinated children are causing all the harm? If vaccines worked so well, why are the vaccinated so scared of the unvaccinated? There are so many holes here, I can't even begin to scratch the surface.

Old 07-29-2015, 02:21 PM

You need to do more research on shedding. It only applies to live virus vaccines (varicella) and then mostly in stool. Do school kids often come in contact with each others poop?

Keeping unvaccinated kids home during outbreaks is to protect the unvaccinated kids themselves!
Thanks, from:
Ari (07-29-2015), But (07-29-2015), The Man (07-30-2015)
Old 07-29-2015, 03:26 PM
rude, crude, lewd, and unsophisticated

Quote:
Quote:
They do have the freedom. Nobody is rounding up kids and forcefully injecting them with vaccines (despite what the paranoid conspiracy nuts say :lol:).

But freedom to choose may come with the cost of not being able to utilize some regulated public services, such as public schools. Many of our freedoms and rights are limited by regulation to further various compelling state interests in health and safety.

Not yet. My reading of the situation in California and the attitudes being expressed by the uncritical pro-vaccine proponents is that 'forced' or compelled vaccination in the direction which we should move. The legal revision is to deny parents the option of 'philosophical objection' as a basis for refusal. That is a clear step towards forceable compulsion. I disagree with that. I think compulsion is an anaethema with regards to informed consent.

As has been noted, if your child is vaccinated, then an unvaccinated child should be no (or, in the parlance of the proponents themselves, of such rare occurrance to be insignificant) threat to them. As for the at-risk, they are subject to threats from many sources, including those for which there is no vaccine prevention. The due diligence taken to protect those children from non-vaccine protected infections also protects from potential infections from contaminants which might have been prevented by a vaccine which cannot be administered.
Old 07-29-2015, 04:19 PM
Fishy mokey

Quote:

Quote:

Thanksed for the aluminium. :D
LadyShea (08-23-2015), Pan Narrans (07-29-2015), Stormlight (07-29-2015), The Man (07-30-2015)
Old 07-29-2015, 04:34 PM
rude, crude, lewd, and unsophisticated

Quote:
You need to do more research on shedding. It only applies to live virus vaccines (varicella) and then mostly in stool. Do school kids often come in contact with each others poop?
I understand that the pediatric influenza vaccine, the nasal spray, is a live vaccine and does 'shed'.

Quote:
Keeping unvaccinated kids home during outbreaks is to protect the unvaccinated kids themselves!
Yep...It's part and parcel of the old-fashioned way of dealing with communicable diseases, it's called 'quarantine'. No matter who you are, or what your vaccination status, your fellow humans are your biggest threat. Other humans are vectors. Wash your hands, cover your mouth, don't spray, stay away. Dr. Jefferson seems to think that physicial interventions are the most effective.
LadyShea (08-23-2015)
Old 07-29-2015, 04:36 PM
Not a relevant party

Quote:
And what about the vaccinated kids who are shedding the disease to other kids sometimes for 2 weeks at a time? Why are you cherry picking LadyShea to make it look like unvaccinated children are causing all the harm? If vaccines worked so well, why are the vaccinated so scared of the unvaccinated? There are so many holes here, I can't even begin to scratch the surface.
Because no vaccine is 100% effective, you moron. Jesus Christ ... :facepalm:

Quote:
I can't even begin to scratch the surface.
No, you clearly can't.
Old 07-29-2015, 05:31 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfry n. glad View Post
Not yet. My reading of the situation in California and the attitudes being expressed by the uncritical pro-vaccine proponents is that 'forced' or compelled vaccination in the direction which we should move. The legal revision is to deny parents the option of 'philosophical objection' as a basis for refusal. That is a clear step towards forceable compulsion. I disagree with that. I think compulsion is an anaethema with regards to informed consent.
I have no problem with eliminating philosophical or religious exemptions from required vaccinations. "Religious" exemptions are by definition not informed choices, and "philosophical" objections are rarely that - they're mostly people like peacegirl. The few who have actual informed consent can find some other way around the issue.

I know you dislike the flu vaccine, but that isn't required by schools. I'm curious which other vaccines would be an issue for you?
Thanks, from:
The Man (07-30-2015)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle