Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Old 03-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.

Default Re: Best Birther Lunacy Evar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
"Based on all of the evidence, I cannot in good faith report to you these documents are authentic," Arpaio said at a press conference in Phoenix, adding that his "investigators believe that the long form birth certificate was manufactured electronically and that it did not originate in the paper format as presented by the White House."

:chin:
Old 03-01-2012, 10:47 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Saw this on Daily Kos, who live blogged the "event"
Quote:
Get this, Arpaio's "lead investigator" answered a question about Obama's American mother by saying, "That's a Second Amendment issue and I'm not going to get into it."
Kos was calling him "Sheriff Orly Joe Arpaio-Taitz" :giggle:
Huh?

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
Thanks, from:
The Man (03-01-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 10:51 PM

Jerome, the whole thing is full of weasel words: investigators believe, can't in good faith, suggests, suspects, may indicate, etc. etc.

Joe's got nothin' or he would have slammed it all on the table rather than mealy mouthing.
Thanks, from:
freemonkey (03-14-2012), The Man (03-01-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Get this, Arpaio's "lead investigator" answered a question about Obama's American mother by saying, "That's a Second Amendment issue and I'm not going to get into it."
Huh?

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
Either Sheriff Joe's "lead investigator" is a roaring dumbass who couldn't find the ground by falling on it, or he's saying that Obama's mother should have been shot to death.

Or both.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (03-01-2012), chunksmediocrites (03-02-2012), Clutch Munny (03-01-2012), Crumb (03-03-2012), Janet (03-02-2012), LadyShea (03-01-2012), livius drusus (03-01-2012), Nullifidian (03-01-2012), Qingdai (03-02-2012), Sock Puppet (03-02-2012), specious_reasons (03-02-2012), The Man (03-01-2012), Watser? (03-02-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 11:00 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

6 months boils down to "We're not sure and technology confuses us, Forgery!"

'We think maybe by a Witch as no one has proven it wasn't. Mr. Obama, please come forward and admit your dark negro powers of forgery and PDF doc creation and we will put an end to this possible investigation.'
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (03-01-2012), Kael (03-02-2012), LadyShea (03-01-2012), livius drusus (03-01-2012), Nullifidian (03-01-2012), Sock Puppet (03-02-2012), Stephen Maturin (03-01-2012), The Man (03-01-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

I wonder if the "lead investigator" in Arizona is an ITT-trained intellectual behemoth like Chito Papa.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Nullifidian (03-01-2012), The Man (03-01-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Clutchenheimer

After a careful and serious investigation, I am shocked to report that we have probable cause to Not Charge Obama with Being Innocent.
Ari (03-01-2012), ChuckF (03-01-2012), chunksmediocrites (03-02-2012), Janet (03-02-2012), Kael (03-02-2012), LadyShea (03-01-2012), livius drusus (03-01-2012), Nullifidian (03-01-2012), Sock Puppet (03-02-2012), Stephen Maturin (03-01-2012), The Man (03-01-2012), Watser? (03-02-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 11:17 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

loooool I was in class and I missed the actual real live streaming very serious birther posse press conference and its very persuasive legal findings!

Sheriff Arpaio: Obama birth certificate a 'forgery' - Washington Times
Quote:
He released a 10-page report detailing what his investigators said were “inconsistencies”
WHOA, ten pages, slow down there Sheriff Proust! Does this 10-page report recognize the important and considerable scholarship of (Dr.?) Chito Papa on this matter?

Anyway, I look forward to this posse issuing warrants, and indictments, and commissions, and letters rogatory, and discovery, and subpoenas, and objections, and briefs, and motions, and probable cause, and torts, and quo warranto, and mandamus, and a Bill of Middlesex, and possibly the cy-près doctrine!

JEROME, don't forget to send your god Orly Taitz more money.
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (03-02-2012), Clutch Munny (03-01-2012), Kael (03-02-2012), LadyShea (03-01-2012), livius drusus (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), Pyrrho (03-01-2012), Sock Puppet (03-02-2012), Stephen Maturin (03-01-2012), The Man (08-14-2015)
Old 03-01-2012, 11:19 PM

Don't forget the enlarged exhibits!
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (03-01-2012), chunksmediocrites (03-02-2012), Clutch Munny (03-01-2012), Kael (03-02-2012), livius drusus (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), Pyrrho (03-02-2012), Stephen Maturin (03-01-2012), The Man (03-02-2012), Watser? (03-02-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Man in Black

Sheriff Joe Arpaio suggests Obama's birth certificate is a forgery - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Quote:
Mike Zullo, the lead investigator for Arpaio, on Thursday presented a series of videos that he said showed that the president's documents were likely forgeries. He suggested the investigation showed that Mr. Obama's long-form birth certificate, which was released electronically, "never existed in paper form," and said the evidence had led him to recommend to Arpaio "a full-blown criminal investigation."

Zullo also said his team came to the conclusion that the Hawaii Department of Health and Hawaiian officials "may have intentionally obscured 1961 birth records and procedures" to keep them from being adequately examined.
Unfortunately the videos seem to be available only via pay-per-view.

Oh, who's selling them?

Quote:
Also present at the news conference was Jerome Corsi, author of the book Where's the Birth Certificate?, which was published last May. Corsi writes for the website WorldNetDaily, the far-right website that has long pushed the notion that the president was not born in the United States. WorldNetDaily livestreamed Arpaio's press conference and teased it with a story that complained that mainstream media reporters have "mostly have giggled when talk turns to the serious question of just what the U.S. Constitution requires of presidents."
No shortage of buffoons this election cycle.
Thanks, from:
LadyShea (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 11:49 PM
A fellow sophisticate

"Ooh, the wouldn't show Barry Soetoro's birth certificate to me so they're hiding something." Nevermind that it wouldn't be legal for them to show it to anyone other than the person named on the certificate or their parents or grandparents or legal guardians.
The Man (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Jerome, the whole thing is full of weasel words: investigators believe, can't in good faith, suggests, suspects, may indicate, etc. etc.

Joe's got nothin' or he would have slammed it all on the table rather than mealy mouthing.
You didn't watch the press conference.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
6 months boils down to "We're not sure and technology confuses us, Forgery!"
The USPS stamp forgery is centuries old technology.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrrho View Post
Oh, who's selling them?
You Tube

Old 03-02-2012, 12:27 AM

There were 40 minutes of evidence presented backed with sworn testimony before the above video.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:34 AM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Huh?

Either Sheriff Joe's "lead investigator" is a roaring dumbass who couldn't find the ground by falling on it, or he's saying that Obama's mother should have been shot to death.

Or both.
Exactly.
liar in wolf's clothing

Sworn testimony! For serial, you guys. Did Chito Papa take the stand?
Thanks, from:
Kael (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), Pyrrho (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012)
Man in Black

Gawd. Managed to invoke Bill Ayers, even.

Buffoons. Idiots. Grandstanders. And all on the taxpayer's dime.
Thanks, from:
Kael (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012), Watser? (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 12:36 AM
Man in Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
There were 40 minutes of evidence presented backed with sworn testimony before the above video.
Available by paying a fee, when it should be free and open access to everybody.

Unless you're referring to this bullshit:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/she...h-certificate/

Several videos claiming to have discovered that the birth certificate is a fraud because they made their own version and fooled around with the Obama PDF.

Nice red herrings. Too bad none of them know what they're doing.
Thanks, from:
The Man (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 01:06 AM
God Made Me A Skeptic

Sworn testimony of incompetents who don't have actual information is not persuasive.

Are you seriously expecting me to believe that Joe Arpaio would not lie under oath if he thought it would disadvantage a brown person? (And "thought" is used broadly; there is no requirement that the thought be plausible or rational.)
Save me / and when you see me strut / remind me of what left this outlaw torn
Thanks, from:
Pyrrho (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 01:18 AM

best story in a long time

:yup:
Old 03-02-2012, 01:19 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

I've actually sort of come around to the view that birtherism is part of an Obama-orchestrated false flag operation. It has been clear for a long time that JEROME's god Orly Taitz is just a smidgen too entertaining. The hilarious infighting. The absurd vanity of horrible lawyers. The perfect confidence with which the most fundamental legal concepts are disregarded, or even better declared to be unconstitutional in some way, by those same horrible lawyers.

Now Joe Arpaio is on board. I think it's a quid pro quo to get out from the DoJ investigation of how he just did not give a fuck about all of those people molesting children. Ever since he became a nationally-recognized leader in the war against people who aren't white, national Republicans have been lining up to touch dicks with Sheriff Joe.* Now they can own some consequences of their dick-touching lust for him.

*Not to be confused with famous immigrant dick-toucher and border security rising star Sheriff Paul Babeu.
Thanks, from:
Janet (03-02-2012), Kael (03-02-2012), LadyShea (03-02-2012), livius drusus (03-02-2012), Nullifidian (03-02-2012), Pyrrho (03-02-2012), Qingdai (03-02-2012), Sock Puppet (03-02-2012), Stephen Maturin (03-02-2012), The Man (03-02-2012), Watser? (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 01:21 AM

Breitbart's dying words were: March 1st
Old 03-02-2012, 01:23 AM

How do you think Judge Judy got her job?

By 1982 Sheindlin's no-nonsense[1] attitude inspired New York Mayor, Ed Koch, to appoint her as a judge in criminal court.[1] Four years later she was promoted to supervising judge in the Manhattan division of the family court.[1] She earned a reputation as a tough judge, notorious for fast decision-making and wise-cracking judgments.[2]

In February 1993 Sheindlin's outspoken reputation made her the subject of a Los Angeles Times article,[4] profiling her as a woman determined to make the court system work for the common good.[1] She subsequently was featured in a segment on CBS's 60 Minutes, bringing her national recognition.[1] This led to her first book, Don't Pee on My Leg and Tell Me It's Raining, published in 1996. She retired as a family court judge that same year after hearing over 20,000 cases.[1] After her retirement, Sheindlin continued to receive increasing amounts of public attention.[1]
Old 03-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Man in Black

All very well, but where's her birth certificate?

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law