Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 05-03-2017, 10:32 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Clearly there is risk involved, and since parents are the best advocates for their children's safety and they do not need smarter people to tell them what to do, should it not be up to them to decide whether they want to expose their young children to this risk, when the science is far from settled? After all, mothers have an instinct to look after their offspring. This must mean that their opinion trumps research, which can often be biased, especially when there is money involved, especially in an academic climate that has a dogmatic view of seatbelts as lifesavers.
Yes Vivisectus, there are risks involved which means you cannot tell people what to do as far as how they weigh the risk/benefit ratio, even if they disagree with your error prone conclusions!
So, contrary to what you wrote yesterday, mandatory seat belt and car seat legislation should in fact be repealed.

Right?
Forget it Maturin. You cannot compare seat belts with vaccines. It's all nonsense.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-03-2017, 11:34 PM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Oh, so you're saying motherly love is not real? The majority of human mothers will do whatever it takes to protect their children from harm.
You are the one who has repeatedly claimed that "motherly love" is common to most animal species, especially mammals -- even after being corrected on the matter. That's not just a false claim, it's laughably false. It's also a textbook example of the Naturalistic Fallacy to "justify" your beliefs thusly, and would be even if the claim weren't laughably false.

Again, if you're going to "justify" your beliefs with illogical, ignorant, and blatantly-false crap like this, then you'd better expect to be called on it.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
Old 05-03-2017, 11:34 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
You cannot compare seat belts with vaccines. It's all nonsense.
I do agree with this. The science around the safety and efficacy of vaccines is voluminous and well-established, and conclusively demonstrates that they are a safe, effective, and vital public health tool.

The science around death belts, on the other hand, is extremely controversial, and many of the dangers are unknown! I haven't been able to find that a single placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial has ever been conducted to understand the dangers of death belts. The death belt manufacturers do not even disclose the potential risks to parents to allow them to make an informed choice. It is impossible to ignore the correlation evidence I have presented linking death belt usage to autism and diabetes. And look at all of the Youtube videos I found - peacegirl, you need to watch all of them to gain an understanding of both sides of this controversy.

For proof of this, consider that mothers love their children. Why would a mother, who loves her child, put her child in a death belt where it will be killed or badly injured, or become autistic or diabetic as a result??!

Saying that death belts are not deadly is like saying that motherly love doesn't even exist. It makes no sense!

Speaking as a mother, this is ultimately about MY CHILD. I don't know why I, as a mother, should be forced to sacrifice MY CHILD in a death belt on the altar of car manufacturers. Why does MY CHILD have to be sacrificed because some other person's weak-skulled child might be involved in a minor impact somewhere, sometime?

Last edited by ChuckF; 05-04-2017 at 01:20 AM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), Ari (05-03-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), specious_reasons (05-04-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-04-2017), The Lone Ranger (05-03-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 12:45 AM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Clearly there is risk involved, and since parents are the best advocates for their children's safety and they do not need smarter people to tell them what to do, should it not be up to them to decide whether they want to expose their young children to this risk, when the science is far from settled? After all, mothers have an instinct to look after their offspring. This must mean that their opinion trumps research, which can often be biased, especially when there is money involved, especially in an academic climate that has a dogmatic view of seatbelts as lifesavers.
Yes Vivisectus, there are risks involved which means you cannot tell people what to do as far as how they weigh the risk/benefit ratio, even if they disagree with your error prone conclusions!
So, contrary to what you wrote yesterday, mandatory seat belt and car seat legislation should in fact be repealed.

Right?
Forget it Maturin. You cannot compare seat belts with vaccines. It's all nonsense.
:laugh:

Were your parents sniveling cowards too, or did you come by that delightful character trait on your own?

What's the big deal, peacegirl? It's a simple yes or no question. You gave one answer yesterday and are suggesting the opposite answer today. I'm just looking for a little clarification up in hyah.

Should the government mandate use of seat belts and car seats for children?

Stated differently, may government legislatively override the child safety decisions of parents who, in good faith and in reasonable reliance on the large and continually growing body of evidence (some of which Chuck has cited over the past couple of days) that seat belts and car seats are dangerous in multiple ways, decline to use those devices on their children?

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), But (03-17-2018), The Lone Ranger (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Why would a mother, who loves her child, put her child in a death belt where it will be killed or badly injured, or become autistic or diabetic as a result??!
A friend of mine strapped her child into a seat belt for a ride to the doctor's office, and the child was diagnosed with diabetes during that very doctor visit. True story!

When will government and the medical establishment get up off their bloated bureaucratic asses and heed the call of loving parents who actually saw and lived through such sequences of events? :sadcheer:

As the Lord God Andy tells us, correlation = causation absent conclusive proof to the contrary. Ergo, seat belts cause childhood diabetes.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), Ari (05-04-2017), But (03-17-2018), ChuckF (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Lone Ranger (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 02:16 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, I want to show you some amazing data that should make you question your blind defense of the profiteering death belt industry, and really consider the data on both sides of the issue.

First, let's look at the Library of Congress report on Child Restraint and Seat Belt Regulations in Selected Countries. We learn the following about Oman:
Quote:
Decree 23 of 1998, issued by the Chief of Police, provides in an annex entitled “Infractions of Safety Measures” (Mukhālafāt Ijrā’āt al-Salāma) that drivers and passengers in the front seat of a vehicle who do not wear seat belts are in violation of traffic regulations. This Decree does not require children to wear seat belts.
(emphasis added) (Here is the relevant decree in Arabic.)

Now, peacegirl, keeping this in mind, let's look at the peer-reviewed article by Al-Farsi YM1, Al-Sharbati MM, et al.Brief report: Prevalence of autistic spectrum disorders in the Sultanate of Oman, J Autism Dev Disord. 2011 Jun;41(6):821-5:
Quote:
Prevalence of autistic spectrum disorders (ASD) in Oman is unknown. We conducted a cross-sectional study to estimate the prevalence of ASD among 0-14 year old children. Diagnoses were made as per DSM-IV-TR criteria and supplemented with information collected with the standard Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS) questionnaire. A total 113 cases of ASD were enumerated nationwide, indicating an overall prevalence of 1.4 (95% CI 1.2, 1.7) cases per 10,000 children aged 0-14 years.
1.4 cases per 10,000 peacegirl!! This is less than 1/10 the prevalence rate in the United States!

peacegirl, do you seriously expect me, as a mother who loves MY CHILD, to believe that the correlation between the extremely low autism prevalence rate in Oman and the fact that children do not have to wear death belts in Oman is just some kind of coincidence? Mothers in Oman love their children too - enough to know not to wrap them up in death belts!!

peacegirl you need to open your eyes to the dangers of death belts and watch some of the YouTube videos I have posted for you.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 03:05 AM

These posts are so dumb, I have no desire to respond.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-04-2017, 03:22 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
These posts are so dumb, I have no desire to respond.
We know, peacegirl - there is no way to defend logically your continued defense of death belt manufacturers in the face of all of the evidence.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 03:36 AM

Some people just can't help restoring to strawmen, ad hominem attacks and general handwaving rather than examining the evidence on the merits.

:lalala:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), ChuckF (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Quote:
Oh, so you're saying motherly love is not real? The majority of human mothers will do whatever it takes to protect their children from harm.
You are the one who has repeatedly claimed that "motherly love" is common to most animal species, especially mammals -- even after being corrected on the matter. That's not just a false claim, it's laughably false. It's also a textbook example of the Naturalistic Fallacy to "justify" your beliefs thusly, and would be even if the claim weren't laughably false.

Again, if you're going to "justify" your beliefs with illogical, ignorant, and blatantly-false crap like this, then you'd better expect to be called on it.
http://shareably.net/motherhood-expl...m_campaign=BC1 :D

Old 05-04-2017, 04:32 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Disturbing image of a child mangled by a death belt under spoiler tag:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 04:47 AM

:eagletear:

#DeathBeltsAreUnAmerican

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 07:24 AM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Quote:

http://shareably.net/motherhood-expl...m_campaign=BC1 :D

So? Something like 99% of animal species don't provide any sort of care for their offspring. Humans and cats are highly unusual in that sense. Are you going to stop lying and claiming that maternal care is the norm in the animal kingdom?

I realize, of course, that lying comes as naturally to you as breathing.

It has been repeatedly pointed out to you that humans are highly unusual in that we [normally] care for our offspring. In most animal species, neither parent provides any care or protection whatsoever to their offspring. Yet you keep repeating the claim that most animals care for their young. Even though you know that it isn't true.

Why, if I didn't know better, I'd suspect that you don't care whether or not your claims are actually true -- just that they support your agenda.

[That was sarcasm, by the way. Of course I'm aware that you're more than willing to lie if you think it'll support your agenda. Not only do you demonstrate this on a regular basis, you've even admitted to it, on occasion.]
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), But (03-17-2018), The Man (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 09:19 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Right?
You keep saying that, but then you fail to explain what the difference is. Surely we cannot tell people what to do as far as they weigh the risk-benefit ratio, even if they disagree with your error prone conclusions?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), But (03-17-2018), The Man (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 10:52 AM

I think that we should also point out the vicious culture war that is being waged against intelligent, informed mothers like ChuckF who, after having done their due diligence on the internet, have decided that the risk/benefit ratio of seat-belts is too low to justify exposing THEIR CHILD to the risks of seat-belt injury or chronic disease.

After all, there are gentler, less invasive methods of ensuring child safety, that do not expose young developing children to massive overdoses of body-foreign and unnatural restraints, methods that have not been proven to cause organ damage in the event of a crash, and that are not potentially implicated in the rise of Autism and Diabetes.

Because let us be clear: in the absence of any evidence that seat belts are not the cause of these diseases, and the clear and unequivocal evidence that they sometimes do cause injury, would it not be wiser to err on the side of caution? Or at least to be given the option to make that choice? When Chuck's maternal instinct tells him that a death-belt just is not the right thing for his child, he should not be punished, persecuted and maligned for doing everything he can to protect his child from harm. All he is saying is that each human body is unique, so what works for one person may not work for another. That is just common sense.

And that the science around seat belts is far from settled is clear from all the you-tube videos he posted as evidence. Of course the seat-belt Nazi's like Peacegirl have not even engaged with that evidence, but simply dismiss it without even looking at the substance and allow the relentless persecution of seat-belt skeptics to continue in the middle of an epidemic of chronic illness and seat-belt injury.

Thank goodness for the advocacy of brave and intelligent mothers like Chuck doing their internet-research and due diligence.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), ChuckF (05-04-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-04-2017), The Lone Ranger (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 11:06 AM

The Health Risks of Toxic Fibers and Fabrics | Fashionbi 247

More warnings about the toxic load we put on our bodies by exposing it to body-foreign chemicals that seat belts are made of, and that are used in their production. Scary!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), ChuckF (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
I think that we should also point out the vicious culture war that is being waged against intelligent, informed mothers like ChuckF who, after having done their due diligence on the internet, have decided that the risk/benefit ratio of seat-belts is too low to justify exposing THEIR CHILD to the risks of seat-belt injury or chronic disease.

After all, there are gentler, less invasive methods of ensuring child safety, that do not expose young developing children to massive overdoses of body-foreign and unnatural restraints, methods that have not been proven to cause organ damage in the event of a crash, and that are not potentially implicated in the rise of Autism and Diabetes.

Because let us be clear: in the absence of any evidence that seat belts are not the cause of these diseases, and the clear and unequivocal evidence that they sometimes do cause injury, would it not be wiser to err on the side of caution? Or at least to be given the option to make that choice? When Chuck's maternal instinct tells him that a death-belt just is not the right thing for his child, he should not be punished, persecuted and maligned for doing everything he can to protect his child from harm. All he is saying is that each human body is unique, so what works for one person may not work for another. That is just common sense.

And that the science around seat belts is far from settled is clear from all the you-tube videos he posted as evidence. Of course the seat-belt Nazi's like Peacegirl have not even engaged with that evidence, but simply dismiss it without even looking at the substance and allow the relentless persecution of seat-belt skeptics to continue in the middle of an epidemic of chronic illness and seat-belt injury.

Thank goodness for the advocacy of brave and intelligent mothers like Chuck doing their internet-research and due diligence.
This is such a dumb analogy. The benefits far outweigh the risks in the case of seatbelts, and most parents know this. Most parents, when shown the benefits of restraining their children, would opt for seatbelts because there is a greater chance that their children would survive in an accident than not. I have no problem with making seatbelts a law to get as much compliance as possible, but you cannot compare this to vaccines. You are making a huge assumption that vaccines saved the world, which the graph I posted contradicted. You are also assuming that a number of children being injected with many doses of vaccine at once won't cause harm or even death (don't you care about the ones who die?), or you are assuming that the present vaccine schedule with more vaccines being added to the list won't cause harm in children who cannot metabolize these adjuvants. Maybe you should inject yourself first, just like Paul Offit should. :giggle: These are important unknowns that the studies haven't proven. If there is a connection, we are not only not eradicating a disease that already was on the way out, but we are trading one disease for other low grade chronic type illnesses.

Old 05-04-2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:

This is such a dumb analogy. The benefits far outweigh the risks in the case of seatbelts, and most parents know this. Most parents, when shown the benefits of restraining their children, would opt for seatbelts because there is a greater chance that their children would survive in an accident than not. I have no problem with making seatbelts a law to get as much compliance as possible, but you cannot compare this to vaccines. You are making a huge assumption that vaccines saved the world, which the graph I posted contradicted. You are also assuming that a number of children being injected with many doses of vaccine at once won't cause harm or even death (don't you care about the ones who die?), or you are assuming that the present vaccine schedule with more vaccines being added to the list won't cause harm in children who cannot metabolize these adjuvants. Maybe you should inject yourself first, just like Paul Offit should. :giggle: These are important unknowns that the studies haven't proven. If there is a connection, we are not only not eradicating a disease that already was on the way out, but we are trading one disease for other low grade chronic type illnesses.
Once again you simple state the two cannot be compared, and yet the argument you use to support your approval of seat belt laws is the exact same people use against anti-vaxx quackery: the benefits far outweigh the risks.

Quote:
You are making a huge assumption that vaccines saved the world, which the graph I posted contradicted.
Like you are assuming that seatbelts reduce fatalities and injury in accidents, despite the graph Chuck posted you mean? At least Chucks graph did not use a logarithmic scale along one axis.

Quote:
You are also assuming that a number of children being injected with many doses of vaccine at once won't cause harm or even death (don't you care about the ones who die?), or you are assuming that the present vaccine schedule with more vaccines being added to the list won't cause harm in children who cannot metabolize these adjuvants.
Not really - you are assuming they do cause harm, despite a lack of evidence.

Since this is apparently perfectly rational, I am also free to point out that you are assuming that the many toxic chemicals that go into seatbelts have no harmful and even lethal effect, and deniying seat-belt aggravated injuries. Don't you care about the children who die because of seatbelts? :sniffle:

Quote:
These are important unknowns that the studies haven't proven.
Indeed! No studies have proven, for instance, that seat belts do not cause diabetes!

Quote:
If there is a connection, we are not only not eradicating a disease that already was on the way out, but we are trading one disease for other low grade chronic type illnesses.
My point exactly: if there IS a connection between autism and diabetes, on top of what we already know seatbelt aggrevated injuries and seat-belt use, then we are merely trading one source of injury for a different one, PLUS low grade chronic type illnesses!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), But (03-17-2018), ChuckF (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-04-2017), The Lone Ranger (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 02:01 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Indeed! No studies have proven, for instance, that seat belts do not cause diabetes!
It is worse than that, even. Death belts are not like vaccines, which are subject to a rigorous regulatory approval regime that requires voluminous clinical trial evidence. Not even close: THERE HAVE BEEN NO PLACEBO-CONTROLLED RANDOMIZED CLINICAL TRIALS OF DEATH BELTS AT ALL. Not a single one! How can parents be informed about the benefits and risks of death belts if the risks and benefits have never been studied???!

And when we do look at the evidence, we see clear correlations that cannot just be dismissed! Look at the Oman evidence I have posted in this thread, for example. Look at Maturin's compelling anecdotal observations! Mothers love their children after all, and mothers are the ones who observe these things! peacegirl, do you just reject motherly love completely?

Death belt manufacturers don't disclose the risks on the label. All I am asking is that mothers like me be given enough information to make a CHOICE, especially given the growing consensus about the undeniable correlation between death belt use and autism rates and diabetes prevalence. I should not be forced to sacrifice MY CHILD so the death belt manufacturers can get rich!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-04-2017), The Lone Ranger (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-05-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It is worse than that, even. Death belts are not like vaccines, which are subject to a rigorous regulatory approval regime that requires voluminous clinical trial evidence. Not even close: THERE HAVE BEEN NO PLACEBO-CONTROLLED RANDOMIZED CLINICAL TRIALS OF DEATH BELTS AT ALL. Not a single one! How can parents be informed about the benefits and risks of death belts if the risks and benefits have never been studied???!

And when we do look at the evidence, we see clear correlations that cannot just be dismissed! Look at the Oman evidence I have posted in this thread, for example. Look at Maturin's compelling anecdotal observations! Mothers love their children after all, and mothers are the ones who observe these things! peacegirl, do you just reject motherly love completely?

Death belt manufacturers don't disclose the risks on the label. All I am asking is that mothers like me be given enough information to make a CHOICE, especially given the growing consensus about the undeniable correlation between death belt use and autism rates and diabetes prevalence. I should not be forced to sacrifice MY CHILD so the death belt manufacturers can get rich!
As smart as you think you are in your ridiculous analogies, it only highlights your lack of objectivity. Anyone who is not a slave to your antics will see this in two seconds flat. I cannot spend more time with you on this issue.

Old 05-04-2017, 03:09 PM

Quote:
I cannot spend more time with you on this issue.
And yet you will. :yup:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Death belt manufacturers don't disclose the risks on the label. All I am asking is that mothers like me be given enough information to make a CHOICE, especially given the growing consensus about the undeniable correlation between death belt use and autism rates and diabetes prevalence.
On the other hand, as another concerned mother here at :ff: pointed out, if a child loses quality of life from being strapped into a seat belt, the mother has no one to blame but herself. I know that sounds harsh but with all the information out there, it is the consumer's responsibility to do their homework.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), But (03-17-2018), ChuckF (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-05-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 03:19 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

As smart as you think you are in your ridiculous analogies, it only highlights your lack of objectivity. Anyone who is not a slave to your antics will see this in two seconds flat. I cannot spend more time with you on this issue.
peacegirl, I have already told you: death belts kill and injure far more children than vaccines!

The safety and efficacy of vaccines is established beyond any reasonable scientific doubt by voluminous supportive clinical evidence. That is not the case with death belts. There have been ZERO placebo-controlled clinical trials of death belts, despite the undeniable correlations between seat belt use and rates of autism and diabetes that I have shown here. I see you can't refute those either!

Just look at the Oman case, peacegirl. What do you say to that? How can you continue to blindly advocate for death belts in view of that? Every mother like me, who loves her child, can see that the science is not settled and this controversy is only growing. There is a growing consensus that death belts are very dangerous and all I am asking for, as a mother, is that I have a CHOICE about whether to bind my child up in a dangerous death belt. It is only fair that I should be able to make that CHOICE based on the risks and benefits, and yet the death belt manufacturers do not have to disclose the risks to parents! You only ever hear about how great death belts are, and they cover up the risks. They have not even done a single placebo-controlled clinical trial!

peacegirl, have you even watched these videos or read these articles? You can't refute them! So you just run away from the debate, all the while forcing loving mothers like me to sacrifice MY CHILD at the altar of the death belt industry. Well, peacegirl, when you prattle on about the benefits of death belts, it is not up to you to decide that MY CHILD should be the one to die or get autism or diabetes from a death belt.

Seat Belt Accident Lands Six-Year-Old In Hospital - Seat Belt Safety

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4818312/

SEATBELT INJURIES OF THE SPINE AND ABDOMEN

Car Accident Injuries Caused by Seat Belts | by Nolo

Seat Belt injuries in a Car accident | Can seat belts cause injury

https://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/pdf/esv/esv16/98s6w25.pdf

The Hidden Dangers of Seat Belts

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10835054

Knoxville Seat Belt Injury Lawyer | Seat Belt Injuries

Seatbelt Dangers for Older Drivers

Jacoby & Meyers Law Offices | Jacoby and Meyers Law Offices

Seat Belt injuries

The Hidden Danger of Seat Belts - TIME

Can seatbelts kill you? | HowStuffWorks

WHY SEATBELTS SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED ON LARGE SCHOOL BUSES

Seatbelts Cause More Pedestrian And Cyclist Deaths | Libertarian News

Adult Seat Belts Don't Keep Children Safe

Little-Known Seat Belt Danger Could Be Deadly CBS Boston

Seat Belts killed these people

The Illusion of Safety
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Lone Ranger (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I cannot spend more time with you on this issue.
And yet you will. :yup:
Maybe maybe not. I'll keep you in suspense!

Old 05-04-2017, 03:53 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, you are assuming that without death belts according to current laws and regulations, there will be many preventable deaths. You don't know that.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-05-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle