Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 05-07-2017, 11:19 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
That's the most viable explanation, I'm afraid. peacegirl is only pretending to be a besotted old layabout who thieves public money from people who need it. In truth, she's a well paid professional troll of Big Belt. :sadcheer:
I am compelled of my own free will to agree. Just consider:

A 1% increase in death belt usage correlates with 5,000-10,000 new cases of cancer in a single year in the United States alone :sad: I don't know why peacegirl refuses to acknowledge this risk, or even trust mothers to know what is best for MY CHILD. No, instead, she condemns 5,000-10,000 people, many of them children, to suffer from cancer. Of course, you know who treats cancer? Merck and GSK and other big pharma, that's who. peacegirl, why are you condemning children to die of cancer just so big Deathbelt and big Pharma can line their pockets?

Now, I don't want to say that death belts didn't start out with the best of intentions. I'm sure that at some point, well-intentioned death belt scientists wanted to keep people safer. Let me show you how confused these scientists were. They reasoned that since a rope lashed to a stationary object can keep a stationary person from moving, and a rope or belt tied to a horse could stop a person falling off of that horse, that these ropes and death belts must function alike in other ways - which is false, although it is true that a death belt may be perfectly safe to use on a horse. The science is very different when you accelerate past the speed of a gentle canter, as one does in an automobile. At higher speeds, the death belt is close enough and tight enough to be deadly.

peacegirl is just repeating that she is positive that death belts are safe, because this is what she was taught, even though she has never seen the relations revealing this truth, and will not put her right hand on the chopping block to show me how positive she really is. Because she knows, too, that there has never been a single randomized placebo-controlled clinical study of her deathbelts/cancerbelts/autismbelts/diabetesbelts, what have you. It is sad because she has never thought to examine the link between strapping on a death belt and things like adrenal insufficiency, immune dysfunction, tinnitus, fibromyalgia (debilitating muscle pain) and many other related symptoms which are too numerous to mention.
You're using logical fallacies to prove your case chuck, even when your proof appears airtight. That's all the time I will give you.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-08-2017 at 02:51 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:17 AM
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Anyone figure out yet why the federal government has a fund from which they pay out for adverse vaccine reactions?

:clueless:

Last edited by Jerome; 05-08-2017 at 01:45 AM.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:31 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You're sick chuck. That's all the time I will give you.
No, peacegirl; the sick ones are the thousands of children each year whose cancer, autism, or diabetes are positively correlated with death belt usage. You condemn them to suffering only because you do not trust mothers like me to do whatever is necessary to protect MY CHILD. Just look at the data, peacegirl:

It's all there. And you just dismiss it as a "coincidence" :eek:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-08-2017), Dragar (05-08-2017), Stormlight (05-09-2017), The Man (05-08-2017), Vivisectus (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 01:42 AM

Fuck, that is crazy, as we increase preventive measures for other causes of death, and people live longer, people get cancer.

Dumbfounding.

Maryland has a high cancer rate. Do you think that is the world class cancer hospital, or the crabs?
Old 05-08-2017, 01:43 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

It's the death belts. :unnod:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-08-2017), Ari (05-08-2017), Dragar (05-08-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-08-2017), Stormlight (05-09-2017), The Man (05-08-2017), Vivisectus (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Anyone figure out yet why the federal government has a fund from which they pay out for adverse vaccine reactions?

:clueless:
:derp:
Old 05-08-2017, 01:47 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Also death belts. There's never been a single randomized placebo-controlled clinical trials of death belts.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-08-2017), Ari (05-08-2017), Dragar (05-08-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-08-2017), Stormlight (05-09-2017), The Man (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 01:56 AM

Fucking lawyers.

What do you call ten lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A good fucking start!
ChuckF (05-08-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 03:06 AM
Egress From an Evolutionary Protist

peacegirl stands on the very vestibule of the door marked Man Does Not Need Death Belt, yet refuses to open it and discover the undeniable, mathematically scientific truths concealed inside. :sad:

Flo can relate to some extent. Right now I am standing at the threshold of the cabinet to which I posted a sign: Flo Does Not Need Whiskey. Yet I will open the cabinet anyway and grab another whiskey. :hangover:
Ari (05-08-2017), ChuckF (05-08-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-08-2017), Stormlight (05-09-2017), The Man (05-08-2017), Vivisectus (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 05:22 AM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Quote:
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is a shiny bauble designed to divert the attention of easily distracted sheeple from the ghastly dangers of death belts.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-08-2017), Ari (05-08-2017), ChuckF (05-08-2017), Stormlight (05-09-2017), The Man (05-08-2017), Vivisectus (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
(I can't rule out that this is because of the big death belt manufacturers concealing it)
I read that in recent weeks an an alarming number of alternative vehicle safety providers have died under highly suspicious circumstances.
DEREK KIEPER: Individual rights buckle under seat belt laws | | dailynebraskan.com

This brave seatbelt safety advocate died in suspicious circumstances not long after publishing this, Maturin!

I-80 crash claims UNL student's life | Local | journalstar.com

Coincidence? Or is Big Seatbelt silencing threats to their little cash cow?
If you look at the studies, which they claim is a done deal, is FAR FROM SETTLED! Just look at the intelligent refutations that have not been answered. Why? Because they don't have the answers. There are many questions left in the dark, without any resolution whatsoever. And this is supposed to be science at its best? :glare:
Exactly! And meanwhile I have to strap MY CHILD in a deathbelt and expose it to all kinds of toxic chemicals, even though no-one has ever proven that they not cause diabetes and autism, despite the clear correlation!

I am glad you have finally seen the light, peacegirl.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), ChuckF (05-08-2017), Stormlight (05-09-2017), The Man (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 02:44 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is a shiny bauble designed to divert the attention of easily distracted sheeple from the ghastly dangers of death belts.
I believe Barbara Loe Fisher helped to create this program.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (05-08-2017), Stormlight (05-09-2017), The Man (05-08-2017), Vivisectus (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

What I find curious is that Peacegirl, a great believer in due diligence, apparently cannot find anything wrong with the substance of the evidence presented, and yet persists in denouncing it as bogus.

But I am sure she is just about to. Far be it from her to accuse everyone of rejecting her sources without examining the evidence their articles contain, and then to completely fail to address the result of careful internet research, deathbelt due diligence, and the brave advocacy of concerned mothers like ChuckF and I!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), ChuckF (05-08-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-08-2017), The Man (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 04:09 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

I suspect she is critically analyzing all of the randomized placebo-controlled clinical trials on deathbelts.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-08-2017), The Man (05-08-2017), Vivisectus (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 06:26 PM

What do Andrew Wakefield and Big Tobacco executives have in common? | The Skeptical OB

Hint: It's exactly what you think it is. :yup:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), Ari (05-08-2017), But (12-28-2017), ChuckF (05-08-2017), The Man (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 09:15 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

How could there be an outbreak, that Mother Phd. MD. DDS. claimed you can't get measles in the US, obviously she can't be wrong, thus the outbreak is a fabrication.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), ChuckF (05-08-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-08-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 11:57 PM

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/walker.pdf

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-09-2017, 12:17 AM
happy now, Mussolini?

O. M. G.

A link!

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 01:09 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
http://www.whale.to/a/protocols_h.html
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), But (05-11-2017), Dragar (05-09-2017), Kyuss Apollo (05-09-2017), Pan Narrans (05-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-09-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 01:15 AM

The Auschwitz Swimming Pool

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), But (05-11-2017), ChuckF (05-09-2017), Kyuss Apollo (05-09-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 02:54 AM

Quote:
More bullshit! Can't you stick to the topic for once in your life and discuss the actual article? Of course not. This is your only MO, and it's more than flawed. It's destroyed. Anyone who is good at identifying logical fallacies would see the game you're playing, but you can't hear because that would ruin your delusion of grandeur! :giggle:

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-09-2017 at 01:51 PM.
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (05-09-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 02:58 AM

Quote:
logistician
:laugh:

peacegirl, the Corrupted Text includes a claim (unsubstantiated, of course) that Hitler murdered 6 million Jews. How does that claim square with the fact that the Germans provided a pool and a symphony orchestra for the prisoners at Auschwitz?

And in any event, why are you changing the subject? This thread of ChuckF's is now about death belts, the growing consensus that death belts are dangerous, and the government's heinous usurpation of the parental rights of loving mothers who happen to find themselves in the "minority."

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), ChuckF (05-09-2017), Kyuss Apollo (05-09-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 03:00 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Any logistician
:lol:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 03:27 AM

After 3 Years of Suffering 19 Year Old Girl Dies from Gardasil Vaccine Injuries

Old 05-09-2017, 03:39 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

http://www.againstseatbeltcompulsion.org/victims.htm
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-09-2017), The Man (05-09-2017), Vivisectus (05-09-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle