Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6876  
Old 05-09-2017, 04:12 AM
Kyuss Apollo's Avatar
Kyuss Apollo Kyuss Apollo is offline
happy now, Mussolini?
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: location, location
Posts: VCDXC
Blog Entries: 7
Images: 17
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Unnamed man & woman - Observed burning to death as they struggled to undo belts during M6 pile-up Sunday, Sun, 22-10-85.
I also blame their parents.
__________________
This week's track: Slint - Good Morning, Captain




Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), ChuckF (05-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-09-2017), Stormlight (05-09-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
  #6877  
Old 05-09-2017, 01:19 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Ooh I just noticed the edit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You're using logical fallacies to prove your case chuck
peacegirl, which specific logical fallacies am I using to "prove my case" (as you put it)? You are getting dangerously close to seeing the point.
Quote:
even when your proof appears airtight.
:lol: peacegirl, you think my proof appears airtight! I know! And yet you continue to push death belts on mothers like me, when all I want to do is what is best for MY CHILD!
Quote:
That's all the time I will give you.
I know, peacegirl - you can't refute any of my evidence because my proof is airtight!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), The Man (05-09-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
  #6878  
Old 05-09-2017, 01:55 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Ooh I just noticed the edit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You're using logical fallacies to prove your case chuck
peacegirl, which specific logical fallacies am I using to "prove my case" (as you put it)? You are getting dangerously close to seeing the point.
Quote:
even when your proof appears airtight.
:lol: peacegirl, you think my proof appears airtight! I know! And yet you continue to push death belts on mothers like me, when all I want to do is what is best for MY CHILD!
Quote:
That's all the time I will give you.
I know, peacegirl - you can't refute any of my evidence because my proof is airtight!
No, your evidence is not airtight. There are many logical fallacies in your argument, not just one.

Google Image Result for https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/system/App/HomepageRow/images/000/000/002/original/poster.jpg
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6879  
Old 05-09-2017, 02:12 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
No, your evidence is not airtight. There are many logical fallacies in your argument, not just one.


peacegirl, which specific logical fallacies do you see? Where do you see them? Why do you think that might be? Do some due diligence and critical analysis!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), The Man (05-09-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
  #6880  
Old 05-09-2017, 03:07 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
No, your evidence is not airtight. There are many logical fallacies in your argument, not just one.


peacegirl, which specific logical fallacies do you see? Where do you see them? Why do you think that might be? Do some due diligence and critical analysis!
Ducking responding to an article by discounting any credence to it by simply attacking the website and their stance on unrelated topics. This is a trick used to get people to reject any credible article just because it comes from a website's philosophy that no one is endorsing. A classic strawman.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-09-2017 at 04:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6881  
Old 05-09-2017, 03:09 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Ducking responding to an article by discounting any credence to it by simply attacking the website and their stance on unrelated topics. This is a trick used to get people to reject any credible article just because it comes from a website's philosophy that no one is endorsing.
Hmm...peacegirl, where has anyone attacked your Holocaust-denying sources? You are the only one who refuses even to consider the evidence presented by your source Lorraine Day, MD that the Holocaust is a hoax - you even attacked her as a racist! Why do you discount your source's credible article that the Holocaust is a hoax?

Anyway, peacegirl, why are you ducking responding to all of the evidence about the dangers of deathbelts?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), Dragar (05-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-09-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
  #6882  
Old 05-09-2017, 03:27 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Ducking responding to an article by discounting any credence to it by simply attacking the website and their stance on unrelated topics. This is a trick used to get people to reject any credible article just because it comes from a website's philosophy that no one is endorsing.
Hmm...peacegirl, where has anyone attacked your Holocaust-denying sources? You are the only one who refuses even to consider the evidence presented by your source Lorraine Day, MD that the Holocaust is a hoax - you even attacked her as a racist! Why do you discount your source's credible article that the Holocaust is a hoax?

Anyway, peacegirl, why are you ducking responding to all of the evidence about the dangers of deathbelts?
You're doing it again. You know you're busted! :laugh:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6883  
Old 05-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Nutty Legionnaire Provost
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCCCVII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
You are the only one who refuses even to consider the evidence presented by your source Lorraine Day, MD that the Holocaust is a hoax - you even attacked her as a racist!
peacegirl even wrote that Dr. Day is "probably a member of the Ku Klux Klan." That's defamation, i.e., saying nasty things about people just because you disagree with them. :sadcheer:

But hey, you'd expect nothing better from someone who hates freedom as much as peacegirl does.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), ChuckF (05-09-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
  #6884  
Old 05-09-2017, 06:20 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Ducking responding to an article by discounting any credence to it by simply attacking the website and their stance on unrelated topics. This is a trick used to get people to reject any credible article just because it comes from a website's philosophy that no one is endorsing.
Hmm...peacegirl, where has anyone attacked your Holocaust-denying sources? You are the only one who refuses even to consider the evidence presented by your source Lorraine Day, MD that the Holocaust is a hoax - you even attacked her as a racist! Why do you discount your source's credible article that the Holocaust is a hoax?
Stop changing the subject to avoid sticking to the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
Anyway, peacegirl, why are you ducking responding to all of the evidence about the dangers of deathbelts?
I'm not ducking anything. You cannot compare mandatory vaccination (with unknown risks) with seatbelt legislation.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6885  
Old 05-09-2017, 06:27 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You cannot compare mandatory vaccination (with unknown risks) with seatbelt legislation.
I agree, peacegirl. The safety and efficacy of vaccines as a public health tool has been established with voluminous scientific evidence beyond any reasonable scientific doubt. Deathbelts, on the other hand, have never been the subject of a single randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study. Their use is correlated with the prevalence of cancer, diabetes, and autism (as shown by the uncontested data below), and manufacturers are not even required to disclose these risks. Mothers like me, who will do anything to protect MY CHILD, face decades of imprisonment, just for trying to do what is best for my child. Deathbelts kill and injure far, far more children than vaccines, and yet you clamor to send mothers to prison just for trying to do what is best to keep MY CHILD safe :sad: :sad: :sad:

peacegirl you cannot argue with this data!







Seatbelt Laws : Why You Should be Worried

REVIEW OF SEAT BELTS. EFFECTIVENESS

Don't even get me started on bicycle helmets!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), Stormlight (05-10-2017), The Man (05-09-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
  #6886  
Old 05-09-2017, 06:31 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
You are the only one who refuses even to consider the evidence presented by your source Lorraine Day, MD that the Holocaust is a hoax - you even attacked her as a racist!
peacegirl even wrote that Dr. Day is "probably a member of the Ku Klux Klan." That's defamation, i.e., saying nasty things about people just because you disagree with them. :sadcheer:

But hey, you'd expect nothing better from someone who hates freedom as much as peacegirl does.
I am compelled of my own free will to agree that it is very disappointing, yes, to see peacegirl change the subject to avoid addressing the merits of her source Lorraine Day, MD's evidence that the Holocaust is a hoax. Very disappointing, indeed.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
  #6887  
Old 05-09-2017, 07:31 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You cannot compare mandatory vaccination (with unknown risks) with seatbelt legislation.
I agree, peacegirl. The safety and efficacy of vaccines as a public health tool has been established with voluminous scientific evidence beyond any reasonable scientific doubt. Deathbelts, on the other hand, have never been the subject of a single randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study. Their use is correlated with the prevalence of cancer, diabetes, and autism (as shown by the uncontested data below), and manufacturers are not even required to disclose these risks. Mothers like me, who will do anything to protect MY CHILD, face decades of imprisonment, just for trying to do what is best for my child. Deathbelts kill and injure far, far more children than vaccines, and yet you clamor to send mothers to prison just for trying to do what is best to keep MY CHILD safe :sad: :sad: :sad:

peacegirl you cannot argue with this data!







Seatbelt Laws : Why You Should be Worried

REVIEW OF SEAT BELTS. EFFECTIVENESS

Don't even get me started on bicycle helmets!
Correlation does not equal causation, true. There has to be enough suspicion to warrant further investigation. Giving a child up to 8 shots at once, and within a few hours to a few days they develop a high fever, seizures, high pitched wailing for hours, no eye contact, and a complete change in personality warrants further investigation especially when it is occurring in a substantial subset of children. Don't you care about these children at all?
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6888  
Old 05-09-2017, 07:53 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Correlation does not equal causation, true.
!!!!!!
Quote:
There has to be enough suspicion to warrant further investigation. Giving a child up to 8 shots at once, and within a few hours to a few days they develop a high fever, seizures, high pitched wailing for hours, no eye contact, and a complete change in personality warrants further investigation especially when it is occurring in a substantial subset of children. Don't you care about these children at all?
peacegirl, what about Maturin's anecdotal evidence presented in this very thread about poor, sad, screaming and crying, terrified, wailing, hungry, pathetic, disabled, disoriented, and confused, tiny, precious, wonderful, holy, sacred, and much-loved children who are diagnosed with diabetes immediately after being strapped into a deathbelt? peacegirl, don't you care about those children at all????

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mom-warn...-stomach-open/

http://www.today.com/health/mom-warn...sliced-t104541

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0809172130.htm

http://www.scarymommy.com/mom-warns-...hter-injuries/

http://cme.lww.com/files/SeatbeltSyn...F147DB73374031

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3211905/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2031975/
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), The Man (05-10-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
  #6889  
Old 05-09-2017, 08:11 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Correlation does not equal causation, true.
!!!!!!
Quote:
There has to be enough suspicion to warrant further investigation. Giving a child up to 8 shots at once, and within a few hours to a few days they develop a high fever, seizures, high pitched wailing for hours, no eye contact, and a complete change in personality warrants further investigation especially when it is occurring in a substantial subset of children. Don't you care about these children at all?
peacegirl, what about Maturin's anecdotal evidence presented in this very thread about poor, sad, screaming and crying, terrified, wailing, hungry, pathetic, disabled, disoriented, and confused, tiny, precious, wonderful, holy, sacred, and much-loved children who are diagnosed with diabetes immediately after being strapped into a deathbelt? peacegirl, don't you care about those children at all????

Mom warns parents after seatbelt slices 6-year-old daughter's stomach open - CBS News

Mom warns about car seat safety after daughter nearly sliced in half - TODAY.com

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0809172130.htm

Mom Warns Others After Seatbelt Mistake Almost Cost Child Her Life – Scary Mommy

http://cme.lww.com/files/SeatbeltSyn...F147DB73374031

Seat-belt injuries in children involved in motor vehicle crashes

Lapbelt Injuries and the Seatbelt Syndrome in Pediatric Spinal Cord Injury
Where do these articles discuss diabetes resulting from seatbelt use? You're just making shit up. You can see a cause/effect relationship between car crashes and seatbelt injury if the children are improperly restrained. That's why children who are too big for car seats but still too small to be seated without any support need booster seats, so the seatbelt will work correctly in a collision. Are you now telling me that these injuries are not caused by seatbelts? Oh, I forgot, it's only coincidence. :whup:
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6890  
Old 05-09-2017, 08:26 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Where do these articles discuss diabetes resulting from seatbelt use?
It's all there in the data, peacegirl! These are the numbers!







Quote:
You're just making shit up. You can see a cause/effect relationship between car crashes and seatbelt injury if the children are improperly restrained. That's why children who are too big for car seats but still too small to be seated without any support need booster seats, so the seatbelt will work correctly in a collision.
peacegirl, I'm not saying that autism and cancer and diabetes are the only injuries that death belts may cause; those are only a few of the risks of forcing poor, loving mothers like me, who just want to do what is best for MY CHILD, to wrap their tiny, precious, fragile children up in death belts. You cannot tell me that death belts are 100% safe! Look at all of the evidence to the contrary. There is risk - there must be a choice!! Right, peacegirl?
Quote:
Are you now telling me that these injuries are not caused by seatbelts? Oh, I forgot, it's only coincidence. :whup:
peacegirl, I agree. These kinds of injuries are definitely caused by deathbelts. You can't dismiss these clear correlations as just more of your "coincidence" disorder.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
  #6891  
Old 05-09-2017, 08:51 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Where do these articles discuss diabetes resulting from seatbelt use?
It's all there in the data, peacegirl! These are the numbers!







Quote:
You're just making shit up. You can see a cause/effect relationship between car crashes and seatbelt injury if the children are improperly restrained. That's why children who are too big for car seats but still too small to be seated without any support need booster seats, so the seatbelt will work correctly in a collision.
peacegirl, I'm not saying that autism and cancer and diabetes are the only injuries that death belts may cause; those are only a few of the risks of forcing poor, loving mothers like me, who just want to do what is best for MY CHILD, to wrap their tiny, precious, fragile children up in death belts. You cannot tell me that death belts are 100% safe! Look at all of the evidence to the contrary. There is risk - there must be a choice!! Right, peacegirl?
Right, if there is a risk, there must be a choice. You are making parents look like idiots. And you think the government is a better parent? :shock:

“You cannot be in the presence of a profoundly vaccine damaged child and not know that child could be your own. And you cannot try to comfort a mother who has just buried a baby who has died from a vaccine … and not know that you could be the one standing over the grave. When it happens to your child, the risks are 100 percent.”

~Barbara Loe Fisher
(Founder of the National Vaccine Information Center)
Workshop on Risk Communication and Vaccination
Institute of Medicine Vaccine Safety Forum
May 13, 1996


Quote:
Are you now telling me that these injuries are not caused by seatbelts? Oh, I forgot, it's only coincidence. :whup:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
peacegirl, I agree. These kinds of injuries are definitely caused by deathbelts. You can't dismiss these clear correlations as just more of your "coincidence" disorder.
Nope, there are just too many children that this is happening to for it to all be just a coincidence.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-09-2017 at 09:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6892  
Old 05-09-2017, 08:56 PM
specious_reasons's Avatar
specious_reasons specious_reasons is offline
here to bore you with pictures
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: MMDIX
Images: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You are making parents look like idiots chuck. Parents are smarter than you think.
Chuck isn't making parents look like idiots.
__________________
ta-
DAVE!!!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), ChuckF (05-09-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-09-2017), The Man (05-10-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
  #6893  
Old 05-09-2017, 08:57 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
peacegirl, I agree. These kinds of injuries are definitely caused by deathbelts. You can't dismiss these clear correlations as just more of your "coincidence" disorder.
Nope, there are just too many children that this is happening to for it to all be just a coincidence.
I agree, peacegirl. Deathbelts are killing too many children, and giving too many children autism, cancer, diabetes, and who knows what else to others - all without warning, and without a single placebo-controlled randomized clinical study! I'm just trying to understand why you want to imprison mothers like me for the "crime" of loving MY CHILD too much to wrap them up in a deathbelt.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
  #6894  
Old 05-09-2017, 09:02 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
peacegirl, I agree. These kinds of injuries are definitely caused by deathbelts. You can't dismiss these clear correlations as just more of your "coincidence" disorder.
Nope, there are just too many children that this is happening to for it to all be just a coincidence.
I agree, peacegirl. Deathbelts are killing too many children, and giving too many children autism, cancer, diabetes, and who knows what else to others - all without warning, and without a single placebo-controlled randomized clinical study! I'm just trying to understand why you want to imprison mothers like me for the "crime" of loving MY CHILD too much to wrap them up in a deathbelt.
You don't have to have a placebo controlled clinical study to know that a child who has a spinal cord injury, or an abdominal injury, was harmed by the seatbelt. Your autism, cancer, diabetes correlation is nothing more than a red herring. By the same token, you don't need a placebo controlled clinical study to know that a child who regresses into autism immediately following a series of vaccines was harmed by the vaccine.


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFC..._B6huriP1hLApw
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6895  
Old 05-09-2017, 09:15 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You don't have to have a placebo controlled clinical study to know that a child who has a spinal cord injury, or an abdominal injury, was harmed by the seatbelt. Your autism, cancer, diabetes correlation is nothing more than a red herring.
peacegirl, how can just dismiss this correlation without a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial? You know, without doing your due diligence and critical analysis? The science hasn't been done - you can't tell me that deathbelts are 100% safe! The controversy continues. Just look at the data:



Thousands of cases of cancer linked to deathbelt usage every single year!



Millions of people with deathbelt-linked diabetes, and more each year!



peacegirl, these are Astute Observations!!

Tens of thousands of tiny, vulnerable, beautiful, fragile, screaming, wailing, bleeding, suffering, hungry, terrified, angelic, delightful children with deathbelt-linked autism every single year. These deathbelts aren't like vaccines, with voluminous scientific evidence of safety and efficacy as public health tools. Big deathbelt manufacturers have never even bothered to do a single placebo-controlled randomized clinical study of deathbelts but loving mothers are required to put their children at risk of death or cancer or autism, or worse!

peacegirl, why do you want to send loving mothers like me to prison just because I love MY CHILD too much to wrap him up in a cancerbelt? You are making parents look like idiots. And you think the government is a better parent?

Last edited by ChuckF; 05-09-2017 at 09:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), Kyuss Apollo (05-14-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-09-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
  #6896  
Old 05-09-2017, 09:47 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Nutty Legionnaire Provost
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCCCVII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Right, if there is a risk, there must be a choice.
And since there are multiple risks associated with death belts, choice-denying mandatory death belt legislation should be repealed.

Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Correlation does not equal causation, true.
peacegirl, do you disagree with peacegirl when she writes, "So yes correlation = causation until proven otherwise"?
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), Ari (05-09-2017), ChuckF (05-09-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), The Man (05-10-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
  #6897  
Old 05-09-2017, 11:51 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl here are some more Youtube clips you need to watch and respond to:



If you ever wonder who is really advocating for death belt use, just look at this notorious pedophile and sex abuser telling loving mothers like me what is best for MY CHILD:


More victims:

Ford issues seat-belt recall after 2 injuries

Ford to recall 650K vehicles over seat belt issue

GM recalls four million vehicles
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
  #6898  
Old 05-10-2017, 02:42 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
So what's your point?
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6899  
Old 05-10-2017, 02:44 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLIX
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Just helping parents do their due diligence before wrapping MY CHILD in a cancerbelt.

Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), Dragar (05-10-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
  #6900  
Old 05-10-2017, 03:03 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Just helping parents do their due diligence before wrapping MY CHILD in a cancerbelt.

Wolf on The Seat Belt Conspiracy - YouTube
He's got a point.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.40898 seconds with 14 queries