Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 05-09-2017, 04:12 AM
happy now, Mussolini?

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Unnamed man & woman - Observed burning to death as they struggled to undo belts during M6 pile-up Sunday, Sun, 22-10-85.
I also blame their parents.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), ChuckF (05-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-09-2017), Stormlight (05-09-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 01:19 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Ooh I just noticed the edit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You're using logical fallacies to prove your case chuck
peacegirl, which specific logical fallacies am I using to "prove my case" (as you put it)? You are getting dangerously close to seeing the point.
Quote:
even when your proof appears airtight.
:lol: peacegirl, you think my proof appears airtight! I know! And yet you continue to push death belts on mothers like me, when all I want to do is what is best for MY CHILD!
Quote:
That's all the time I will give you.
I know, peacegirl - you can't refute any of my evidence because my proof is airtight!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), The Man (05-09-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Ooh I just noticed the edit!
Quote:
You're using logical fallacies to prove your case chuck
peacegirl, which specific logical fallacies am I using to "prove my case" (as you put it)? You are getting dangerously close to seeing the point.
Quote:
even when your proof appears airtight.
:lol: peacegirl, you think my proof appears airtight! I know! And yet you continue to push death belts on mothers like me, when all I want to do is what is best for MY CHILD!
Quote:
That's all the time I will give you.
I know, peacegirl - you can't refute any of my evidence because my proof is airtight!
No, your evidence is not airtight. There are many logical fallacies in your argument, not just one.

Google Image Result for https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/system/App/HomepageRow/images/000/000/002/original/poster.jpg

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-09-2017, 02:12 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
No, your evidence is not airtight. There are many logical fallacies in your argument, not just one.

peacegirl, which specific logical fallacies do you see? Where do you see them? Why do you think that might be? Do some due diligence and critical analysis!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), The Man (05-09-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:

peacegirl, which specific logical fallacies do you see? Where do you see them? Why do you think that might be? Do some due diligence and critical analysis!
Ducking responding to an article by discounting any credence to it by simply attacking the website and their stance on unrelated topics. This is a trick used to get people to reject any credible article just because it comes from a website's philosophy that no one is endorsing. A classic strawman.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-09-2017 at 04:42 PM.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:09 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Ducking responding to an article by discounting any credence to it by simply attacking the website and their stance on unrelated topics. This is a trick used to get people to reject any credible article just because it comes from a website's philosophy that no one is endorsing.
Hmm...peacegirl, where has anyone attacked your Holocaust-denying sources? You are the only one who refuses even to consider the evidence presented by your source Lorraine Day, MD that the Holocaust is a hoax - you even attacked her as a racist! Why do you discount your source's credible article that the Holocaust is a hoax?

Anyway, peacegirl, why are you ducking responding to all of the evidence about the dangers of deathbelts?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), Dragar (05-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-09-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Ducking responding to an article by discounting any credence to it by simply attacking the website and their stance on unrelated topics. This is a trick used to get people to reject any credible article just because it comes from a website's philosophy that no one is endorsing.
Hmm...peacegirl, where has anyone attacked your Holocaust-denying sources? You are the only one who refuses even to consider the evidence presented by your source Lorraine Day, MD that the Holocaust is a hoax - you even attacked her as a racist! Why do you discount your source's credible article that the Holocaust is a hoax?

Anyway, peacegirl, why are you ducking responding to all of the evidence about the dangers of deathbelts?
You're doing it again. You know you're busted! :laugh:

Old 05-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Quote:
You are the only one who refuses even to consider the evidence presented by your source Lorraine Day, MD that the Holocaust is a hoax - you even attacked her as a racist!
peacegirl even wrote that Dr. Day is "probably a member of the Ku Klux Klan." That's defamation, i.e., saying nasty things about people just because you disagree with them. :sadcheer:

But hey, you'd expect nothing better from someone who hates freedom as much as peacegirl does.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), ChuckF (05-09-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Stop changing the subject to avoid sticking to the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
I'm not ducking anything. You cannot compare mandatory vaccination (with unknown risks) with seatbelt legislation.

Old 05-09-2017, 06:27 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
You cannot compare mandatory vaccination (with unknown risks) with seatbelt legislation.
I agree, peacegirl. The safety and efficacy of vaccines as a public health tool has been established with voluminous scientific evidence beyond any reasonable scientific doubt. Deathbelts, on the other hand, have never been the subject of a single randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study. Their use is correlated with the prevalence of cancer, diabetes, and autism (as shown by the uncontested data below), and manufacturers are not even required to disclose these risks. Mothers like me, who will do anything to protect MY CHILD, face decades of imprisonment, just for trying to do what is best for my child. Deathbelts kill and injure far, far more children than vaccines, and yet you clamor to send mothers to prison just for trying to do what is best to keep MY CHILD safe :sad: :sad: :sad:

peacegirl you cannot argue with this data!

Seatbelt Laws : Why You Should be Worried

REVIEW OF SEAT BELTS. EFFECTIVENESS

Don't even get me started on bicycle helmets!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), Stormlight (05-10-2017), The Man (05-09-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 06:31 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
You are the only one who refuses even to consider the evidence presented by your source Lorraine Day, MD that the Holocaust is a hoax - you even attacked her as a racist!
peacegirl even wrote that Dr. Day is "probably a member of the Ku Klux Klan." That's defamation, i.e., saying nasty things about people just because you disagree with them. :sadcheer:

But hey, you'd expect nothing better from someone who hates freedom as much as peacegirl does.
I am compelled of my own free will to agree that it is very disappointing, yes, to see peacegirl change the subject to avoid addressing the merits of her source Lorraine Day, MD's evidence that the Holocaust is a hoax. Very disappointing, indeed.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), The Man (05-09-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
You cannot compare mandatory vaccination (with unknown risks) with seatbelt legislation.
I agree, peacegirl. The safety and efficacy of vaccines as a public health tool has been established with voluminous scientific evidence beyond any reasonable scientific doubt. Deathbelts, on the other hand, have never been the subject of a single randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study. Their use is correlated with the prevalence of cancer, diabetes, and autism (as shown by the uncontested data below), and manufacturers are not even required to disclose these risks. Mothers like me, who will do anything to protect MY CHILD, face decades of imprisonment, just for trying to do what is best for my child. Deathbelts kill and injure far, far more children than vaccines, and yet you clamor to send mothers to prison just for trying to do what is best to keep MY CHILD safe :sad: :sad: :sad:

peacegirl you cannot argue with this data!

Seatbelt Laws : Why You Should be Worried

REVIEW OF SEAT BELTS. EFFECTIVENESS

Don't even get me started on bicycle helmets!
Correlation does not equal causation, true. There has to be enough suspicion to warrant further investigation. Giving a child up to 8 shots at once, and within a few hours to a few days they develop a high fever, seizures, high pitched wailing for hours, no eye contact, and a complete change in personality warrants further investigation especially when it is occurring in a substantial subset of children. Don't you care about these children at all?

Old 05-09-2017, 07:53 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Correlation does not equal causation, true.
!!!!!!
Quote:
There has to be enough suspicion to warrant further investigation. Giving a child up to 8 shots at once, and within a few hours to a few days they develop a high fever, seizures, high pitched wailing for hours, no eye contact, and a complete change in personality warrants further investigation especially when it is occurring in a substantial subset of children. Don't you care about these children at all?
peacegirl, what about Maturin's anecdotal evidence presented in this very thread about poor, sad, screaming and crying, terrified, wailing, hungry, pathetic, disabled, disoriented, and confused, tiny, precious, wonderful, holy, sacred, and much-loved children who are diagnosed with diabetes immediately after being strapped into a deathbelt? peacegirl, don't you care about those children at all????

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mom-warn...-stomach-open/

http://www.today.com/health/mom-warn...sliced-t104541

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0809172130.htm

http://www.scarymommy.com/mom-warns-...hter-injuries/

http://cme.lww.com/files/SeatbeltSyn...F147DB73374031

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3211905/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2031975/
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), The Man (05-10-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
!!!!!!
Quote:
There has to be enough suspicion to warrant further investigation. Giving a child up to 8 shots at once, and within a few hours to a few days they develop a high fever, seizures, high pitched wailing for hours, no eye contact, and a complete change in personality warrants further investigation especially when it is occurring in a substantial subset of children. Don't you care about these children at all?
peacegirl, what about Maturin's anecdotal evidence presented in this very thread about poor, sad, screaming and crying, terrified, wailing, hungry, pathetic, disabled, disoriented, and confused, tiny, precious, wonderful, holy, sacred, and much-loved children who are diagnosed with diabetes immediately after being strapped into a deathbelt? peacegirl, don't you care about those children at all????

Mom warns parents after seatbelt slices 6-year-old daughter's stomach open - CBS News

Mom warns about car seat safety after daughter nearly sliced in half - TODAY.com

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0809172130.htm

Mom Warns Others After Seatbelt Mistake Almost Cost Child Her Life – Scary Mommy

http://cme.lww.com/files/SeatbeltSyn...F147DB73374031

Seat-belt injuries in children involved in motor vehicle crashes

Lapbelt Injuries and the Seatbelt Syndrome in Pediatric Spinal Cord Injury
Where do these articles discuss diabetes resulting from seatbelt use? You're just making shit up. You can see a cause/effect relationship between car crashes and seatbelt injury if the children are improperly restrained. That's why children who are too big for car seats but still too small to be seated without any support need booster seats, so the seatbelt will work correctly in a collision. Are you now telling me that these injuries are not caused by seatbelts? Oh, I forgot, it's only coincidence. :whup:

Old 05-09-2017, 08:26 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Where do these articles discuss diabetes resulting from seatbelt use?
It's all there in the data, peacegirl! These are the numbers!

Quote:
You're just making shit up. You can see a cause/effect relationship between car crashes and seatbelt injury if the children are improperly restrained. That's why children who are too big for car seats but still too small to be seated without any support need booster seats, so the seatbelt will work correctly in a collision.
peacegirl, I'm not saying that autism and cancer and diabetes are the only injuries that death belts may cause; those are only a few of the risks of forcing poor, loving mothers like me, who just want to do what is best for MY CHILD, to wrap their tiny, precious, fragile children up in death belts. You cannot tell me that death belts are 100% safe! Look at all of the evidence to the contrary. There is risk - there must be a choice!! Right, peacegirl?
Quote:
Are you now telling me that these injuries are not caused by seatbelts? Oh, I forgot, it's only coincidence. :whup:
peacegirl, I agree. These kinds of injuries are definitely caused by deathbelts. You can't dismiss these clear correlations as just more of your "coincidence" disorder.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Where do these articles discuss diabetes resulting from seatbelt use?
It's all there in the data, peacegirl! These are the numbers!

Quote:
You're just making shit up. You can see a cause/effect relationship between car crashes and seatbelt injury if the children are improperly restrained. That's why children who are too big for car seats but still too small to be seated without any support need booster seats, so the seatbelt will work correctly in a collision.
peacegirl, I'm not saying that autism and cancer and diabetes are the only injuries that death belts may cause; those are only a few of the risks of forcing poor, loving mothers like me, who just want to do what is best for MY CHILD, to wrap their tiny, precious, fragile children up in death belts. You cannot tell me that death belts are 100% safe! Look at all of the evidence to the contrary. There is risk - there must be a choice!! Right, peacegirl?
Right, if there is a risk, there must be a choice. You are making parents look like idiots. And you think the government is a better parent? :shock:

“You cannot be in the presence of a profoundly vaccine damaged child and not know that child could be your own. And you cannot try to comfort a mother who has just buried a baby who has died from a vaccine … and not know that you could be the one standing over the grave. When it happens to your child, the risks are 100 percent.”

~Barbara Loe Fisher
(Founder of the National Vaccine Information Center)
Workshop on Risk Communication and Vaccination
Institute of Medicine Vaccine Safety Forum
May 13, 1996

Quote:
Are you now telling me that these injuries are not caused by seatbelts? Oh, I forgot, it's only coincidence. :whup:
Quote:
peacegirl, I agree. These kinds of injuries are definitely caused by deathbelts. You can't dismiss these clear correlations as just more of your "coincidence" disorder.
Nope, there are just too many children that this is happening to for it to all be just a coincidence.

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-09-2017 at 09:07 PM.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:56 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
You are making parents look like idiots chuck. Parents are smarter than you think.
Chuck isn't making parents look like idiots.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), ChuckF (05-09-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-09-2017), The Man (05-10-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 08:57 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Nope, there are just too many children that this is happening to for it to all be just a coincidence.
I agree, peacegirl. Deathbelts are killing too many children, and giving too many children autism, cancer, diabetes, and who knows what else to others - all without warning, and without a single placebo-controlled randomized clinical study! I'm just trying to understand why you want to imprison mothers like me for the "crime" of loving MY CHILD too much to wrap them up in a deathbelt.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I agree, peacegirl. Deathbelts are killing too many children, and giving too many children autism, cancer, diabetes, and who knows what else to others - all without warning, and without a single placebo-controlled randomized clinical study! I'm just trying to understand why you want to imprison mothers like me for the "crime" of loving MY CHILD too much to wrap them up in a deathbelt.
You don't have to have a placebo controlled clinical study to know that a child who has a spinal cord injury, or an abdominal injury, was harmed by the seatbelt. Your autism, cancer, diabetes correlation is nothing more than a red herring. By the same token, you don't need a placebo controlled clinical study to know that a child who regresses into autism immediately following a series of vaccines was harmed by the vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFC..._B6huriP1hLApw

Old 05-09-2017, 09:15 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
You don't have to have a placebo controlled clinical study to know that a child who has a spinal cord injury, or an abdominal injury, was harmed by the seatbelt. Your autism, cancer, diabetes correlation is nothing more than a red herring.
peacegirl, how can just dismiss this correlation without a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial? You know, without doing your due diligence and critical analysis? The science hasn't been done - you can't tell me that deathbelts are 100% safe! The controversy continues. Just look at the data:

Thousands of cases of cancer linked to deathbelt usage every single year!

Millions of people with deathbelt-linked diabetes, and more each year!

peacegirl, these are Astute Observations!!

Tens of thousands of tiny, vulnerable, beautiful, fragile, screaming, wailing, bleeding, suffering, hungry, terrified, angelic, delightful children with deathbelt-linked autism every single year. These deathbelts aren't like vaccines, with voluminous scientific evidence of safety and efficacy as public health tools. Big deathbelt manufacturers have never even bothered to do a single placebo-controlled randomized clinical study of deathbelts but loving mothers are required to put their children at risk of death or cancer or autism, or worse!

peacegirl, why do you want to send loving mothers like me to prison just because I love MY CHILD too much to wrap him up in a cancerbelt? You are making parents look like idiots. And you think the government is a better parent?

Last edited by ChuckF; 05-09-2017 at 09:38 PM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), Kyuss Apollo (05-14-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-09-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 09:47 PM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Quote:
Right, if there is a risk, there must be a choice.
And since there are multiple risks associated with death belts, choice-denying mandatory death belt legislation should be repealed.

Right?

Quote:
peacegirl, do you disagree with peacegirl when she writes, "So yes correlation = causation until proven otherwise"?

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), Ari (05-09-2017), ChuckF (05-09-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), The Man (05-10-2017), Vivisectus (05-10-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 11:51 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl here are some more Youtube clips you need to watch and respond to:

If you ever wonder who is really advocating for death belt use, just look at this notorious pedophile and sex abuser telling loving mothers like me what is best for MY CHILD:

More victims:

Ford issues seat-belt recall after 2 injuries

Ford to recall 650K vehicles over seat belt issue

GM recalls four million vehicles
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 02:42 AM

Quote:
So what's your point?

Old 05-10-2017, 02:44 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Just helping parents do their due diligence before wrapping MY CHILD in a cancerbelt.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-10-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-10-2017), Dragar (05-10-2017), The Man (05-10-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Just helping parents do their due diligence before wrapping MY CHILD in a cancerbelt.

Wolf on The Seat Belt Conspiracy - YouTube
He's got a point.

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle