Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 11-29-2016, 02:21 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

What exactly is 'conclusive proof'?
Do you also believe vaccines cause extremist religious beliefs?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-29-2016), The Man (11-29-2016)
Old 11-29-2016, 03:01 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
I don't think his analysis was as poorly constructed as was claimed. He even said that more work has to be done.
And yet you fail to address the many glaring faults chunks pointed out to you. But hey! It confirms what you want to believe, so apparently that is good enough for you.

Quote:
I don't know if this would have changed the results as he tried to compare nations with large populations so the numbers would be accurate, an apple to apple comparison. Even if his testing could have been better constructed, it doesn't mean that vaccines are not related to higher infant mortality rates even when premature infant deaths are taken out of the equation. I cannot dismiss the strong possibility that there is a connection between the number of doses of vaccine given in one syringe, and IMR. Moreover, there have been no scientific studies to prove that 6 or 8 vaccines given during one office visit doesn't cause a greater synergistic toxicity than a single vaccine.
So - even though the test is not very well done, that does not prove vaccines don't NOT hurt kids?

:lol:

I rest my case!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
But apparently all that effort was wasted: even if someone does all the work for you and feeds it to you in bitesized portions, you still happily quote it again later.
Of course I do. Just as the scientific testing cannot adjust for all of the variables including individual constitution, neither can any study meet such high standards, even Miller's. Nevertheless, I would rather err on the side of caution. Given Miller's study of 33 countries, the US ranks low, even if he didn't include smaller countries which could have skewed the results making it appear that there is no correlative relationship.

So even thought the study is nonsense, it is ok to quote it on the off chance that it could be right after all, and that is erring on the side of caution?

Well, we really cannot make it any clearer than that.

Quote:
Quote:
show me the proof that there is no possibility of a synergistic toxicity
Quote:
You illustrate my point better than I could ever hope to do once again.

That is not even possible for two glasses of water. The standard you require to be convinced of what you do not want to believe is impossibly high: meanwhile just the fact that it is possible to imagine a risk to do with vaccines is enough to confirm your belief, an enormously low standard.
The benefits of the vaccine has to also be weighed, not just the low risk. I don't agree that vaccines saved the world. Many scourges and plagues disappeared BEFORE vaccines were introduced. To start off with the premise that without everyone being vaccinated (and that means ALL vaccinations according to the latest vaccine schedule or the government considers you not vaccinated) all of the horrific diseases will come back with a vengeance, is the justification that allows the vaccination program to go forward unchecked, but it has not been proved. Small pockets of outbreaks do not an epidemic make, nor a pandemic. Nor can we blame the unvaccinated for everything under the sun. It seems that they are using these small outbreaks (where no one even died) to exaggerate the benefits of being fully vaccinated. It's all about agenda. :yup:
So: you are happy to demand impossible levels of proof for what you want to believe, and accept the slimmest possibility for what you do want to believe. And we have already seen why you believe preventable diseases just went away: THAT was another one of those atrociously bad pieces of information we covered.

Quote:
I don't consider the research done by vaccine critics of low quality, especially when the checks and balances are present.
And no matter what comes up, you do not change your mind about this "research"... even when we show you the flaws in them. You know, when the "checks and balances" turn out not to be there.

Quote:
I don't have to find the answer for me to take a conservative stance on the possible connection between vaccines and chronic illness and injury.
You admit you do not require any evidence to feel the way you feel about them. But for the opposite a signed affidavit from God barely qualifies.

Hilariously you try to pass your stance off as conservative. It is not: it is the opinion of a fringe, at best an unscientific one, and regularly quite obviously a lunatic fringe. Just look at most of your sources.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-29-2016), But (11-29-2016), Dragar (11-29-2016), The Man (11-29-2016)
Old 11-29-2016, 04:36 PM
Now in six dimensions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I never get a chance to discuss the content. It doesn't matter who I quote --- even highly regarded researchers in their field are quickly discredited. It's a great strategy to stay at arm's length from anybody who disagrees with you. Just call them loons and you're off the hook.
Sure you do. Ari and Vivisectus and Specious Reasons frequently engage on the content. Don't you remember this? Or this post, where Vivisectus points out that your article is clearly deliberately misrepresenting scientific articles it quotes? Those are just in the last few pages. This thread is hundreds of pages wrong, full of people engaging you on the scientific merits (such as they are).

Do you remember me engaging with you on the topic of your nutcase who thought relativity was wrong? I pointed out the trivial mathematical errors the guy was making. But you have zero understanding of mathematics, so how could you possibly understand the arguments? That's why it's important to know how to pick reliable sources. Again, you fail, and you make excuses. Your claim about nobody engaging on content is a lie, peacegirl.

And on top of that, all of this engaging on content just goes in one ear, and out the other for you. So why should we waste time engaging with you, when one the very next post you ignore it all? It's a lot quicker and more entertaining to point out we shouldn't even expect your sources to be right anyway: they're delusional about so much else, and have no credentials, so no big surprise when it turns out their anti-scientific claims are bogus too.

Quote:
Don't you understand no one is credible in your eyes unless they're pro-vaccine. It does not matter whether they are doctors or holocaust deniers. If they question vaccines, you will find some skeptic website that has already done the work for you. They're entire life is summarized in one or two paragraphs which then labels them loons. It's a form of bullying. I hope people can see through it.
This is just whining. "Waah, waah, all my sources are insane and it's not fair". Tough! This is what being on the obviously wrong end of a scientific argument feels like. The correct response is not to double down on the lunatic fringe elements, it's to accept you're wrong.
Angakuk (11-29-2016), But (11-29-2016), specious_reasons (11-29-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-30-2016), The Man (11-29-2016)
Old 11-29-2016, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
I don't think his analysis was as poorly constructed as was claimed. He even said that more work has to be done.
And yet you fail to address the many glaring faults chunks pointed out to you. But hey! It confirms what you want to believe, so apparently that is good enough for you.

Quote:
I don't know if this would have changed the results as he tried to compare nations with large populations so the numbers would be accurate, an apple to apple comparison. Even if his testing could have been better constructed, it doesn't mean that vaccines are not related to higher infant mortality rates even when premature infant deaths are taken out of the equation. I cannot dismiss the strong possibility that there is a connection between the number of doses of vaccine given in one syringe, and IMR. Moreover, there have been no scientific studies to prove that 6 or 8 vaccines given during one office visit doesn't cause a greater synergistic toxicity than a single vaccine.
So - even though the test is not very well done, that does not prove vaccines don't NOT hurt kids?

I rest my case!

Quote:
Quote:
But apparently all that effort was wasted: even if someone does all the work for you and feeds it to you in bitesized portions, you still happily quote it again later.
Of course I do. Just as the scientific testing cannot adjust for all of the variables including individual constitution, neither can any study meet such high standards, even Miller's. Nevertheless, I would rather err on the side of caution. Given Miller's study of 33 countries, the US ranks low, even if he didn't include smaller countries which could have skewed the results making it appear that there is no correlative relationship.

So even thought the study is nonsense, it is ok to quote it on the off chance that it could be right after all, and that is erring on the side of caution?

Well, we really cannot make it any clearer than that.

Quote:
Quote:
show me the proof that there is no possibility of a synergistic toxicity
Quote:
You illustrate my point better than I could ever hope to do once again.

That is not even possible for two glasses of water. The standard you require to be convinced of what you do not want to believe is impossibly high: meanwhile just the fact that it is possible to imagine a risk to do with vaccines is enough to confirm your belief, an enormously low standard.
The benefits of the vaccine has to also be weighed, not just the low risk. I don't agree that vaccines saved the world. Many scourges and plagues disappeared BEFORE vaccines were introduced. To start off with the premise that without everyone being vaccinated (and that means ALL vaccinations according to the latest vaccine schedule or the government considers you not vaccinated) all of the horrific diseases will come back with a vengeance, is the justification that allows the vaccination program to go forward unchecked, but it has not been proved. Small pockets of outbreaks do not an epidemic make, nor a pandemic. Nor can we blame the unvaccinated for everything under the sun. It seems that they are using these small outbreaks (where no one even died) to exaggerate the benefits of being fully vaccinated. It's all about agenda. :yup:
So: you are happy to demand impossible levels of proof for what you want to believe, and accept the slimmest possibility for what you do want to believe. And we have already seen why you believe preventable diseases just went away: THAT was another one of those atrociously bad pieces of information we covered.

Quote:
I don't consider the research done by vaccine critics of low quality, especially when the checks and balances are present.
And no matter what comes up, you do not change your mind about this "research"... even when we show you the flaws in them. You know, when the "checks and balances" turn out not to be there.

Quote:
I don't have to find the answer for me to take a conservative stance on the possible connection between vaccines and chronic illness and injury.
You admit you do not require any evidence to feel the way you feel about them. But for the opposite a signed affidavit from God barely qualifies.

Hilariously you try to pass your stance off as conservative. It is not: it is the opinion of a fringe, at best an unscientific one, and regularly quite obviously a lunatic fringe. Just look at most of your sources.
I don't care how you label me Vivisectus, I am standing up for the right of a parent to make a free choice regarding vaccines that do pose risks. Over and over I have said that it's up to the parents to weigh the benefits versus the risks. It is wrong to force a parent to choose something that contains a risk that they dont want to take. That does not make them bad parents. You could never live with yourself if you played God and a child was injured or died . due to your recommendations which ruined their life. Argue all you want but the bottom line is there are risks with vaccines. We don't know the extent of injury or who will be the next victim. That should be enough so stop with your phony studies that say there is so much benefit when my child has just died after 6 shots. :angry:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...76625717287%2F

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 11-29-2016 at 07:52 PM.
Old 11-29-2016, 05:13 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
That should be enough to STFU with your phony studies that say there is so much benefit when my child has just died after 6 shots. :angry:
peacegirl, which of your children just died after 6 shots?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-29-2016), Ari (11-29-2016), But (11-29-2016), Crumb (11-29-2016), Dragar (11-29-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-30-2016), The Man (11-29-2016)
Old 11-29-2016, 05:21 PM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

If a thousand crazy people believe the same thing to be true, wouldn't it be crazy to disagree with them?
Stephen Maturin (11-30-2016), The Man (11-29-2016)
Old 11-29-2016, 06:27 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
All the best scientific articles are found in links to Facebook.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-29-2016), Dragar (11-29-2016), The Man (11-29-2016)
Old 11-29-2016, 06:38 PM

Quote:
I don't care how you label me Vivisectus,
Terrible isn't it? You quote inaccurate nonsense, and then people call you someone who quotes inaccurate nonsense. Labeling ITT!

Quote:
I am standing up for the right of a parent to make a free choice regarding vaccines that do pose risks.
I for one applaud your courageous bickering on the internet and quoting anti-vaxx echo chamber nonsense. You are a true american hero of our age.

Quote:
Over and over I have said that it's up to the parents to weigh the benefits versus the risks. It is wrong to force a parent to choose something that contains a risk that they dont want to take.
And over and over it has been pointed out no-one is actually doing that.

Quote:
That does not make them bad parents.
Just poorly informed and neglectful ones.

Quote:
You could never live with yourself if you played God and a child was injured or died . due to your recommendations which ruined their life.
Amazing how merely pointing out your arguments are not supported by reliable information is somehow playing God.

Quote:
Argue all you want but the bottom line is there are risks with vaccines.
Which not one single person has denied. Ever. You are the one that seems unable to grasp that all medical procedures carry levels of risk, not me.

Quote:
We don't know the extent of injury or who will be the next victim.
*sigh* we have a pretty fair idea actually.

Quote:
That should be enough to STFU with your phony studies that say there is so much benefit when my child has just died after 6 shots. :angry:
:awesome:

My child :giggle:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-29-2016), But (11-29-2016), ChuckF (11-29-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-30-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-29-2016), The Man (11-29-2016)
Old 11-29-2016, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I don't care how you label me Vivisectus,
Terrible isn't it? You quote inaccurate nonsense, and then people call you someone who quotes inaccurate nonsense. Labeling ITT!

Quote:
I am standing up for the right of a parent to make a free choice regarding vaccines that do pose risks.
I for one applaud your courageous bickering on the internet and quoting anti-vaxx echo chamber nonsense. You are a true american hero of our age.

Quote:
Over and over I have said that it's up to the parents to weigh the benefits versus the risks. It is wrong to force a parent to choose something that contains a risk that they dont want to take.
And over and over it has been pointed out no-one is actually doing that.
There not forcing people at gunpoint (although it come to that) but they're making it awfully difficult for families to live normally. I have heard of people leaving their state of California for that very reason.

Quote:
That does not make them bad parents.
Just poorly informed and neglectful ones.[/quote]
Such ignorance, I can't deal.

Quote:
You could never live with yourself if you played God and a child was injured or died . due to your recommendations which ruined their life.
Quote:
Amazing how merely pointing out your arguments are not supported by reliable information is somehow playing God.
You are playing God by telling parents they're neglectful if they don't go the route you think they should.

Quote:
Argue all you want but the bottom line is there are risks with vaccines.
Quote:
Which not one single person has denied. Ever. You are the one that seems unable to grasp that all medical procedures carry levels of risk, not me.
And it's the parents business to decide what level of risk they want to take.

Quote:
Quote:
sigh* we have a pretty fair idea actually.
We don't know the extent of the damage.

Quote:
That should be enough to stop with your phony studies that say there is so much benefit when my child has just died after 6 shots. :angry:
Quote:
:awesome:

My child :giggle:
Yes, I am speaking for my children as if I was in that present position.

http://man-made-epidemic.com/

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 11-29-2016, 08:04 PM

Just Say No To Mandatory Vaccines - YouTube

Old 11-29-2016, 08:50 PM

7 reasons CDC employees should be “crying in the hallways”

Old 11-29-2016, 08:55 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
:giggle: You still have children? I thought Vivisectus would have already killed all of them with vaccines by now.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-30-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-30-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-29-2016), The Man (11-29-2016), Vivisectus (11-30-2016)
Old 11-29-2016, 10:38 PM

The corruption!

Truthstream News: About All Those Vaccines... - YouTube

Old 11-30-2016, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Cartoon Explains Microwave Mind Control and Targeted Individuals to Kids | Truthstream Media

Truthstream news is run by Alex Jone's escapes and conspiracy nutjobs Aaron and Melissa Dykes.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-30-2016), But (11-30-2016), ChuckF (11-30-2016), Dragar (11-30-2016), The Man (11-30-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Quote:
Cartoon Explains Microwave Mind Control and Targeted Individuals to Kids | Truthstream Media

Truthstream news is run by Alex Jone's escapes and conspiracy nutjobs Aaron and Melissa Dykes.
Once again, any person viewing this thread objectively will see the obfuscation going on. I don't mean to burst your bubble Ari, but you're busted. These people have dug carefully into the research and what they have found is alarming. :cry:

Last edited by peacegirl; 11-30-2016 at 07:48 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 01:00 AM

Omg LOL!
I opened up the video you linked to, it starts with a techno song about vaccine additives, you know the one's that have been debunked time and time again.

I'm not watching a 2 hour video, so perhaps you can provide us with a run down of what they have discovered and exposed.

Given the volume of stuff you post, I'm starting to think that either you spend all day watching anti-vaxx videos or you don't actually watch anything you post.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-30-2016), But (11-30-2016), The Man (11-30-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 01:03 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Once again, any person viewing this thread objectively will see the obfuscation. going on. I don't mean to burst your bubble Ari, but you're busted. These people have dug carefully into the research and what they have found is alarming. :cry:
Oh my god! You mean that Pokmon cartoon was right about the military electromagnetic mind control! WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

peacegirl, your source Lorraine Day, MD has dug carefully into the research about the the Holocaust, and what she has found is alarming - why do you refuse to consider her evidence?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-30-2016), Ari (11-30-2016), But (11-30-2016), Dragar (11-30-2016), The Man (11-30-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Omg LOL!
I opened up the video you linked to, it starts with a techno song about vaccine additives, you know the one's that have been debunked time and time again.

I'm not watching a 2 hour video, so perhaps you can provide us with a run down of what they have discovered and exposed.

Given the volume of stuff you post, I'm starting to think that either you spend all day watching anti-vaxx videos or you don't actually watch anything you post.
I listened to this twice and will listen again. There's a lot of content to digest. If you listened you might see the corruption that has been documented in papers dating back to the 1960s.

Last edited by peacegirl; 11-30-2016 at 07:50 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 02:05 AM

Cool, since you've spent the 4 hours listening to this, you can easily provide us with these paper's names and the corruption they claim to show.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-30-2016), But (11-30-2016), Dragar (11-30-2016), The Man (11-30-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Cool, since you've spent the 4 hours listening to this, you can easily provide us with these paper's names and the corruption they claim to show.
I'm not going to do more than you're willing to do, but I'll meet you halfway. Go to the second half of the video and listen to it. That will cut your time in half. Then we can talk. If I listen to it again, I will write down the documents they mentioned which shows corruption beginning way back.

Old 11-30-2016, 02:25 PM

Quote:
There not forcing people at gunpoint (although it come to that) but they're making it awfully difficult for families to live normally. I have heard of people leaving their state of California for that very reason.
Right: so it is fine to make it hard on the majority not to be around unvaccinated kids (and run the risk), but the reverse? Practically being forced at gunpoint! :lol:

Also awesome Trumpism: you have heard people saying. Lots of people are saying (insert opinion).

Quote:
Admitting you have a problem is the first step!

Quote:
You are playing God by telling parents they're neglectful if they don't go the route you think they should.
But then so are you... you are advocating we let non-vaccinated kids go to any school, for instance. When you don't really know the risks. Show me the evidence that it is 100% safe! :)

Quote:
Just like it is their business to decide if they wear seatbelts?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I love the loaded words. We don't know how many cases of skincancer have been caused by talcum powder either: thus we just do not know the extent of the damage putting toxic chemicals on babioes bottoms. What about synergistic toxicity between it and all the other products that get applied to babies bottoms?

Quote:
Cool. I'll pretend my children are under threat from bubonic plague carrying unvaccinated masses, that way we are both making stuff up for dramatic effect.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-30-2016), But (11-30-2016), Dragar (11-30-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-30-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-30-2016), The Man (11-30-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not going to do more than you're willing to do, but I'll meet you halfway. Go to the second half of the video and listen to it. That will cut your time in half. Then we can talk. If I listen to it again, I will write down the documents they mentioned which shows corruption beginning way back.
So basically you watched a talking head say "there are documents that say x" and parroted that without checking. Due diligence and Research! :lol:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-30-2016), Ari (11-30-2016), But (11-30-2016), Dragar (11-30-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-30-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-30-2016), The Man (11-30-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 07:09 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Since there is no conclusive proof that direct physical contact with car seats does not cause developmental disabilities and/or cancer, mandatory car seat legislation is bogus and must be repealed. In fact, such legislation is exactly like Auschwitz.

Exactly.

Like.

Auschwitz.

It's time we placed the safety of our children ahead of the profits of Big Seat. How many more children must be endangered? How many more parents - the true experts - must have their rights slaughtered on the altar of Mammon?

How can people be so heartless? How can people be so cruel? Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care? :sad:

#MyChild

Quote:
Once again, any person viewing this thread objectively will see the obfuscation. going on.
Don't worry; they do. :smile:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-30-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-30-2016), The Man (11-30-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
They're not forcing people at gunpoint (although it come to that) but they're making it awfully difficult for families to live normally. I have heard of people leaving their state of California for that very reason.
Right: so it is fine to make it hard on the majority not to be around unvaccinated kids (and run the risk), but the reverse? Practically being forced at gunpoint! :lol:
If your children are vaccinated, what risk are you talking about?

Quote:
Quote:
Admitting you have a problem is the first step!
I have a problem. YOU! :laugh:

Quote:
Quote:
But then so are you... you are advocating we let non-vaccinated kids go to any school, for instance. When you don't really know the risks. Show me the evidence that it is 100% safe! :)
What a stupid response. If your child is vaccinated you should have nothing to worry about, right?

Quote:
Quote:
Just like it is their business to decide if they wear seatbelts.
You cannot compare seat belts with vaccination because the risk/benefit profile are worlds apart. We've been through this already.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I love the loaded words. We don't know how many cases of skincancer have been caused by talcum powder either: thus we just do not know the extent of the damage putting toxic chemicals on babioes bottoms. What about synergistic toxicity between it and all the other products that get applied to babies bottoms?
As parents we are constantly weighing the pros and cons of any situation regarding our children's health and well-being. Considering there are alternatives to talcum powder, I would probably use something else just to be on the safe side.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus"
Cool. I'll pretend my children are under threat from bubonic plague carrying unvaccinated masses, that way we are both making stuff up for dramatic effect.
This was not meant for dramatic effect. Even though my children are grown I'm still a mother and am speaking from my position as a mother based on my present knowledge.

Old 11-30-2016, 08:19 PM

Ep 65- How To Deal With Your Pro-Vax Family [My Incredible Opinion] - YouTube

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle