Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 05-18-2017, 01:16 AM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
It's so sad that you have this kind of control over a forum whose sole purpose is to weed out people like you.
:lolwut:
It's so funny to me. You can't give my post two seconds of thought which just confirms what a total fraud you are.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-18-2017, 01:24 AM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Anyone who is at all thoughtful will question your ridiculous posts that prove nothing in regard to this discovery. True philosophers won't listen to your bullshit without deciding for themselves whether something has merit.

Amazon.com: decline and fall of all evik

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-18-2017, 01:41 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Stop, true philosophers! Before you click on that link and buy peacegirl's Corrupted Text at an outrageous $41.00 a pop (:faint:), think about PMing me, ChuckF, for a free copy, signed by me, ChuckF, the True Steward of the Authentic Text! Even the shipping is on me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text!

PM me now and my Seymour Lessans Memorial Fund for Childhood Vaccinations will donate $41.00 in memory of Seymour Lessans to UNICEF's Immunization Programs to help vaccinate every single child against preventable childhood diseases.

That's right - it's free to you, and it helps save children's lives. All you have to do is reject the Corrupted Text in favor of the Authentic Text!

The Corrupted Text must be rejected because it is Corrupt! Join us in helping children and rejecting the Corrupted Text in favor of the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime. PM me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, right now!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-18-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-18-2017), The Lone Ranger (05-18-2017), The Man (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
They are 100% correct following their reasoning.
If you say so, peacegirl. I obviously did not read any of these before blindly copying and pasting them here, because I am helping parents do their due diligence.
You're so full of crap you don't know truth if it was staring you in the face. :laugh:
Quote:
You're trying so hard to find contradictions in my posts to prove my father wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
Not quite, peacegirl. We've already addressed this. No one gives a fuck about your idiot father's nonsense babble.
Maybe you don't because you understand nothing, but that that does make everyone as stupid as you are. You are not gods gift to intellectual integrity, for those who haven't noticed. :giggle:
Quote:
You're a big fat troll! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
peacegirl, I am not fat!
Scream louder! Oh yes you are, very fat! :biglaugh:

Fat | Define Fat at Dictionary.com
Quote:
Stop, true philosophers! Before you click on that link and buy peacegirl's Corrupted Text at an outrageous $41.00 a pop (:faint:), think about PMing me, ChuckF, for a free copy, signed by me, ChuckF, the True Steward of the Authentic Text! Even the shipping is on me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text!

PM me now and my Seymour Lessans Memorial Fund for Childhood Vaccinations will donate $41.00 in memory of Seymour Lessans to UNICEF's Immunization Programs to help vaccinate every single child against preventable childhood diseases.

That's right - it's free to you, and it helps save children's lives. All you have to do is reject the Corrupted Text in favor of the Authentic Text!

The Corrupted Text must be rejected because it is Corrupt! Join us in helping children and rejecting the Corrupted Text in favor of the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime. PM me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, right now!
You will be exposed in due time as the fraud that you are. I have no worries!

Old 05-18-2017, 02:11 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
All you have to do is reject the Corrupted Text in favor of the Authentic Text!
I reject the Corrupted Text in favor of the Authentic Text! I am also concerned that a certain pathological liar, in fact the same clown who's been anger-peeing a torrent of ad homs at the True Steward for the past couple of hours, is intentionally and falsely making it appear that Seymour Lessans was antivax even though he wasn't. You may count on me to help right this egregious wrong by supporting the Seymour Lessans Memorial Fund for Childhood Vaccinations in any way I can. :yup:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-18-2017), ChuckF (05-18-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-18-2017), The Man (05-18-2017), Vivisectus (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
I reject the Corrupted Text in favor of the Authentic Text! I am also concerned that a certain pathological liar, in fact the same clown who's been anger-peeing a torrent of ad homs at the True Steward for the past couple of hours, is intentionally and falsely making it appear that Seymour Lessans was antivax even though he wasn't. You may count on me to help right this egregious wrong by supporting the Seymour Lessans Memorial Fund for Childhood Vaccinations in any way I can. :yup:
Fantastic! :laugh:

Old 05-18-2017, 02:40 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
I applaud your fidelity to the Authentic Text, Citizen!

One might even say that the Corrupted Text itself is simply fabricated.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-18-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-18-2017), The Man (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 06:26 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Quote:

No, but a parent could if the knife was right next to him and he used quick thinking. There is no guarantee but under the right conditions it could save the infant and all other occupants.
Let us suppose that the adult in question was killed or incapacitated by the accident. How then is the poor trapped child going to escape the clutches of the deathbelt and the toxic child seat? Won't you please think of the children!
The Man (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 08:50 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckf
:facepalm: I really thought I had lobbed the softest of all possible softballs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegirl
I don't care whether his graph is based on real data or not.
In true Peacegirl style, she does not just fail to hit the softball. Such antics are for lesser anti-vaxxers, the ones who are merely not very good at interpreting data, or who do not realize that it helps to have at least a rudimentary knowledge of the subject they are pontificating about.

Peacegirl, in her own inimitable style, scorns such unambitious levels of bumbling. She has a proud family tradition of bumblefuckery to live up to!

So rather than merely stand there and fail to hit the ball, she goes the extra mile and hits herself in the back of the head with her own bat. While her team is in the field.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-19-2017), ChuckF (05-18-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-18-2017), The Man (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 11:42 AM

I don't know how many people read these statistics, so here it is again. This was eye opening because it shows that these devices don't save lives in very serious crashes. According to these stats, age-appropriate devices didn't do much to prevent fatalities. These devices may help in less serious accidents but it may give drivers a false sense of security that children who are buckled up are more protected in serious collisions than those who are not, which isn't reflected in the numbers.

Of the 451 children ages 8 and under who died in MVCs in 2014, 116 (26 percent) were not restrained by an age-appropriate device such as infant car seat, booster seat or seat belt. This age group was responsible for 15 percent of childhood MV fatalities.

https://www.safekids.org/sites/defau...2016_final.pdf

Old 05-18-2017, 12:02 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

:rolleyes: There's a fabricated graph on page 1!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-19-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-18-2017), The Man (05-18-2017), Vivisectus (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 01:49 PM
Now in six dimensions!

I think there were too many levers involved for this to be believable data. I bet it wasn't double blind, either.
Angakuk (05-19-2017), ChuckF (05-18-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-18-2017), The Man (05-18-2017), Vivisectus (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragar View Post
I think there were too many levers involved for this to be believable data. I bet it wasn't double blind, either.
The data that was used to support the premise that dogs can recognize their master from sight alone was flawed due to faulty design. Not all truths can be revealed using the "scientific method" and as a result the conclusions drawn can be very misleading. You would rather laugh at me because of my use of the word lever than actually question the legitimacy of the test, so you can ignore the possibility that he was right. That's all I'm going to say on this topic.

Old 05-18-2017, 02:31 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Not all truths can be revealed using the "scientific method"
:unnod: Only the scientific ones.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-19-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-18-2017), Dragar (05-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-18-2017), The Man (05-18-2017), Vivisectus (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
No chuck, a truth can be revealed through observation. You can call it unscientific due to the narrow definition, but the observation may be accurate regardless of what you call it.

Old 05-18-2017, 03:02 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragar View Post
I think there were too many levers involved for this to be believable data.
:yup:

And the levers were all imaginary, the worst and most data-corrupting levers of them all. :sadcheer:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-19-2017), ChuckF (05-18-2017), Dragar (05-18-2017), The Man (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 04:38 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No chuck, a truth can be revealed through observation. You can call it unscientific due to the narrow definition, but the observation may be accurate regardless of what you call it.
Please note this is the Peacegirlese "observation". It is devilishly hard to nail down a precise meaning of the PG observation: it seems to be simultaneously hypothesis, theory and evidence.

For instance, according to PG, her father "observed" that conscience works a certain way. This is not something that can be considered "observing" in the scientific sense: you can only observe behaviors, events, tangible things in that sense. You can then infer that some behaviors are caused by something we can call "conscience", if we do not mind using terribly vague terms.

I guess the closest analogy in actual English of the PG observation that I can think of is "Divination". After much reading and solitary and Very Important cogitation, Lessans divined that conscience works a certain way.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-19-2017), But (05-18-2017), ChuckF (05-18-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-18-2017), The Lone Ranger (05-18-2017), The Man (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Please note this is the Peacegirlese "observation". It is devilishly hard to nail down a precise meaning of the PG observation: it seems to be simultaneously hypothesis, theory and evidence.

For instance, according to PG, her father "observed" that conscience works a certain way. This is not something that can be considered "observing" in the scientific sense: you can only observe behaviors, events, tangible things in that sense. You can then infer that some behaviors are caused by something we can call "conscience", if we do not mind using terribly vague terms.

I guess the closest analogy in actual English of the PG observation that I can think of is "Divination". After much reading and solitary and Very Important cogitation, Lessans divined that conscience works a certain way.
It was only after observing human behavior in a myriad of situations and events (from historical accounts) that he was able to make the claim that conscience works in a very specific way. I don't know why this is so hard to believe. Obviously, he didn't observe conscience. He observed behavior which allowed him to make the claim that in order to harm another conscience needs a way to justify said action. He didn't observe greater satisfaction either. He observed behavior which allowed him to make the claim that man's will is not free and how this knowledge can change our world for the better.

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-18-2017 at 07:27 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:01 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

:loud:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-19-2017), Stormlight (05-30-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post

Laugh all you want. It doesn't change the truth. Nothing here negates his claim. They aren't even opposed. :giggle: As far as the moons of Jupiter, I have no alternate account to offer. What is more important is to test the claim made by the author not to keep denying its validity by using the accepted theory that has never been challenged. That's all I'm going to say on this topic. We're not even in the right thread.

Navigating in Deep Space | Time and Navigation

Old 05-18-2017, 09:10 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, your reports of what the Author observed and wrote are entirely unreliable; let us not forget that you Corrupted the Authentic Text. Your Corrupted Text that you hawk for lucre on the Internet has nothing to do with the Authentic Text. You cannot even compare the two.

As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I recognize the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime to be a sublime and unique literary triumph. Your Corrupted Text is just some hack prose that you fabricated.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-19-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-19-2017), Kyuss Apollo (05-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-19-2017), The Man (05-18-2017), Vivisectus (05-19-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 11:11 PM
happy now, Mussolini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post

Don't tell Jerome. He'll hijack this thread faster than you can type "Corrupted Text."

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-19-2017), ChuckF (05-19-2017), Pan Narrans (05-19-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-19-2017), Stormlight (05-30-2017), The Man (05-19-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 12:31 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

That could very enjoyable for a little while. Actually, I think Jerome and peacegirl both live in the same state... :chin:

Since my last attempt to find peacegirl a new husband didn't work out. I think the problem was that even though that had a lot in common (admiration of Holocaust deniers, etc.), they were both ignorant parasites. So there wouldn't be anyone between them willing to work a day. And that just creates a lot of stress in a relationship.

Jerome, on the other hand, has what - seven, eight medium sized corporations? If not more by now. He could provide for peacegirl's sedentary, booze-fueled lifestyle, and relieve some of the crushing FICA wealth tax burden on the first dollar of the 99% at the same time! He could even buy her an honest cordless phone and everything.

It might be a little dicey because, let's face it, Jerome is much smarter than peacegirl, but who knows?! What do you think, Jerome - are you man enough to be the next Mr. peacegirl?

Last edited by ChuckF; 05-19-2017 at 02:03 AM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-19-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-19-2017), Kyuss Apollo (05-19-2017), Pan Narrans (05-19-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-19-2017), Stormlight (05-30-2017), The Man (05-19-2017), Vivisectus (05-19-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 01:59 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Quote:
It was only after observing human behavior in a myriad of situations and events (from historical accounts) that he was able to make the claim that conscience works in a very specific way.
Please take note that reading about people's behavior is not the same as observing said behavior. It is entirely second-hand information from sources that may or may not be reliable. Not having made the observations himself Lessans had no way of determining the accuracy of someone else's description of said behavior.
The Man (05-19-2017)
Old 05-19-2017, 03:58 AM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Laugh all you want. It doesn't change the truth. Nothing here negates his claim. They aren't even opposed. As far as the moons of Jupiter, I have no alternate account to offer. What is more important is to test the claim made by the author not to keep denying its validity by using the accepted theory that has never been challenged. That's all I'm going to say on this topic. We're not even in the right thread.
Not quite true, Lessans claims have been challenged on this thread and previously on other forums.

Also the accepted theory has also been challenged by scientists who are well versed in the subject, something that Lessans was not. All Lessans knew anything about was selling Al. siding, and the motion of balls on a billiard table.
Angakuk (05-24-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle